Olga Chagarov Photography Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 5 Reviews
View more information

Casey A. Married on 07/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Olga is absolutely exceptional, five star experience EVERY SINGLE TIME!!

Where do I even begin…
    I am a local wedding officiant in Charleston and I have worked with Olga on various weddings in the past. During the wedding days, I've had the pleasure to witness Olga and her process. Olga is very detail oriented during the day, her eye catches everything. She instructs the bride and groom seamlessly to achieve the most natural and beautiful photos. Whether it's extending a leg further, softening a hand gesture, or finding the perfect light, Olga's instructions produce the most stunning photos!

When we work together on a wedding, the couples have the best things to say about Olga. From the planning process, to the day of the shoot, to delivering the photos. A premium and professional experience. The galleries that Olga delivers truly tell a story. From the getting ready photos, a first look, ceremony, family photos, couple photos. You can feel the emotion emoting from the photos. I am always happy to recommend Olga to my clients!

And recently, I was lucky enough to experience this all for myself. Olga did a branding session for my business, and wow, I didn't know I could be this photogenic. I have never been comfortable in front of the camera. Some people are photogenic (good for them) and some people are not (me). But you would absolutely never know it looking at this gorgeous photos! Olga took time out of her busy schedule to run around downtown Charleston with me. We did various locations and even an outfit change. She had wonderful suggestions for backdrops and how to pose. Olga coached me through the whole experience, and was super-efficient with the time.

When future brides and grooms ask me how to choose the perfect photographer for their special day, I have one main suggestion. Do you connect with their personality? You are spending a ton of time with your photographer during the planning process, and on your wedding day. Their personality is super important. Olga makes you feel abundantly confident leading into the big day. During the day of the shoot, you can relax and let her take the reins.

Anyway, if you are looking for a photographer in Charleston who makes you feel confident and beautiful, Olga is your girl. If you are looking for a photographer to give their expert opinions on the best spots in Charleston for a shoot, Olga is your girl. If you are looking for beautiful photos for your wedding, your business, your family, etc., Olga is your girl. Thank you Olga for the gorgeous photos!!
    Rhanda Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Olga is amazing. If you want to trust your photographer go with her! With the hustle and craziness of the wedding day you miss a lot of details, Olga captured them all! I love our pictures and couldn’t ask for any better! Olga works with lighting in amazing way and is very kind and easy to work with. So happy she was our photographer on our special day!
    Anna Married on 12/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If you are looking for a truly talented professional with an eye for detail and great ability to capture sweet emotions of your special day, I highly recommend you to contact Olga. From the beginning of our wedding day, she arrived early to do our "getting ready" photos and blended in so well to document last minute wedding prep craziness, the ceremony and official photos. At some point during the day, she even took some child portraits of my daughter, that are priceless to me! Even though our wedding was on Christmas Eve, Olga worked hard to give us a couple of sneak peek photos next day, and that's right on Christmas Day!
    Olga gave us a range of beautiful photos that tell a story of our wedding day, and we look forward to working with her as our family photographer.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Tanya
    Tatiana Married on 10/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We asked Olga to capture our special day and do a bridal shoot. She has arrived early prepared full gear to check out the settings (the hotel rooms we were in). She also discussed the wedding venue with us in advance. Olga puts the full effort in her job and she is very dedicated.
    We loved her work for her artistic sight! She beautifully captured our special moments! After the wedding we chose to do at home life style photo shoot with her. It was a brand new concept to us that we wanted to try and she made it go effortless and easy. She is so comfortable to work with. We are in love with the way she sees us and the photos we got.
    If you want a photographer with a personal touch, look no further.
    Tatiana & Luis
    Stacy Married on 09/19/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Olga is truly talented and passionate about her profession. If you are looking for a skilled natural light photographer who is patient, easy to work with, and attentive to detail, look no further. We are so thrilled with having her photograph our bride and groom photos! Her photos are so timeless and thoughtful. We’ll be her clients for many years to come. She is a gem!