Olena Photography Studio Reviews

15 | Tampa, FL

15 Reviews for Olena Photography Studio

Olena was so pleasant and easy to get along with. She was very flexible with our schedule and took every picture we ever wanted and more. They all turned out so beautiful and clear and the colors were amazing! Couldn't have asked for anything better, and her prices are extremely reasonable as well!!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Dawn · Married on 12/01/2012

My husband and I and all my friends and family cannot believe the quality of our pictures. Everybody who saw them said WOW, including myself and I am super picky! Olena has great attention to detail, got the images back to me super fast and also worked very hard in getting our wedding book made to perfection! I feel so blessed to have had her as my photographer! Her creativity in all her images in second to none! She really is the best and shes super nice and easy to work with! Her team is TOP NOTCH!

Sent on 03/15/2013
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 10/19/2012

Olena had been great with us since we are the deaf clients. The pictures of my and my husband (was fiance) looked amazing and I loved every picture of it. She made it look bold and alive, gotta love her creativity! Also she did one more thing, just for me that she did shoot me for boudoir, and I cannot wait to see it. This is a surprise for my husband! Thank you Olena!!

Sent on 11/01/2012
  • Iris

Iris · Married on 08/18/2012

Olena capture every special moment the day of my daugther's wedding. Execellent job.

Sent on 09/09/2012

Kares · Married on 06/01/2012

Olena is AMAZING! She is able to capture MORE than just a photo...she captures Moments! I have reviewed her work, and have had the pleasure of being photographed by her at a business event.

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2012

Olena is an amazing photographer!! She has been at several of our events  over the last year and has captured many memories with her beautiful photography. I highly recommend her services!!

Daphne · Married on 05/27/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Olena. She did such a wonderful job on our big day. She is so professional and friendly and works with her couples before the wedding and the day of the wedding to make you feel at ease. She took so many wonderful shots of our wedding that it is impossible to pick the ones we want for our album. Everyone who has seen our pictures has commented on her wonderful work. Thanks Olena!

Michele · Married on 05/20/2012

Olena Photography was a joy to work with. Her creativity is the key to her success. There are many photographers out there, but none as memorable as the shots Olena delivers. I look forward to the next event that I can hire them again.

Sally · Married on 04/28/2012

Olena was amazing. Despite a couple of rain showers on the beach wedding, she was able to capture beautiful moments and a stunning sunset, and she provided hundreds of memory-making photos. Her creativity, flexibility, and photo quality are excellent!

• O

Jenn · Married on 04/28/2012

Olena is an amazing photographer that captured every special moment of our wedding day! Throughout the wedding planning she had great ideas about how to capture every detail and she flawlessly executed each of the ideas in order to provide us with stunning images of the day! We didn't really know what we wanted and we have big families so she made the entire process seamless and wrangled everyone (including all of the kids) for each picture - she is great! She also managed to take great shots despite the rain and her attitude made everyone smile! Thanks Olena for everything you did to capture our special day!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Great Quality Pictures and Excelent Professionalism!! Love it!!!

Sent on 07/18/2012
  • X

Xavier · Married on 10/01/2011

Olena's work exhibits quality that is unsurpassed in the industry. You will not find better value for the money. You get it all, quality, professionalism, artistic expression, dedication, etc.

• Wade & Olya

Wade & Olya · Married on 03/04/2011

My wife Olya and I had the most pleasuable experience with our photo shoot with Olena. She very flexible meeting with us and taking advantage scenic park views. We could relax and enjoy the photo shoot as she knows how to get most from people and use of environment. We highly recommend her to everyone. We plan to have another photo shoot with her in the future!

Vlad · Married on 07/30/2010

On time, excellent communication & service, quality work, very satisfied.

Sandi · Married on 10/10/2008

Olena photographed 2 of my 4 daughters graduation pictures that turned out like fashion shoots! We were very pleased with the unique composition of her shots, capturing many facets of each personalitiy. When my eldest became engaged, the first call was to Olena. She set her date according to when Olena's schedule was open! It was that important to get her sister's photographer! The wedding album is absolutely stunning. Olena has a great eye and is very creative. We had over 1100 pictures to choose from. It was almost impossible to get them down to a number that would suit the beautiful album. There are 3 more weddings in my future (hopefully) and as soon as the ring is on their finger, we will be calling Olena!

Sent on 07/16/2012