Olea Films Reviews

25 Reviews for Olea Films

• Niyati

Niyati · Married on 10/01/2018

Grateful We Found Olea

We are so very grateful Bryan and Danielle of Olea Films captured our wedding celebration! You see, we contacted Bryan ONLY two months before our wedding and were delighted they were available on the dates we needed. We booked a photographer early on in our planning process and had not initially planned on hiring a videographer. As a few months went by, we randomly decided to look into it and found Olea. Their portfolio blew us away! This husband/wife team is truly talented at capturing each couples’ unique story. We now know that Olea was one of the best decision we made when planning our wedding and, after seeing our two minute Teaser video, we know it is a decision we do not regret. We cannot wait to see our more in-depth highlights film!

Bryan was very responsive from the beginning, making sure that he had a good understanding of what we had in mind and the amount of wedding coverage we desired. Bryan and Danielle arrived early to set up and were a joy to be around. Most of the time, you didn’t even know they were there, but we knew they were working hard to capture our cherished moments. Danielle has such a sweet and comforting presence and Bryan was always cool, calm, and collected and cracked a few jokes from time to time. They always helped out when needed. In fact, Bryan even helped my now husband tie his tie and he proclaimed that he “tied a damn good tie.”

Friends and family who viewed our teaser video all commented that they loved the “trailer” and they can’t wait to see the feature film. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, do it! This is something you, your families, and even future generations will cherish. Once you have made that decision, go find Bryan and Danielle to capture your special day!

David · Married on 04/14/2018

Olea Films truly produces a magical cinematic experience. We were ecstatic after seeing our teaser video, and absolutely amazed when Bryan sent over the final product.
    The service provided by Olea Films was one of the best out of all the vendors we used for our wedding day-Bryan had a very quick response time, never taking more than a day to respond, and he was very flexible in terms of our wedding timeline.
    Saying that we are highly satisfied is an understatement. We would recommend and even encourage anyone having a wedding ceremony to take advantage of the beautiful creation that will be captured by Olea Films-one that makes you feel like you are back in the moment, experiencing it all over again!

• Q

Quana · Married on 10/01/2017

The absolute best wedding videographers hands down! Bryan and Danielle were so kind and loving. They were attentive and had an amazing vision!!!! We received the teaser film of our wedding day and have been blown away ever since! My husband and I will forever have a way to relive and share that moment in our lives. These two will turn your wedding into a fairytale!

Meghan · Married on 09/30/2017

Bryan and Danielle were absolutely amazing to work with! We fell in love with their style from their portfolio and we were blown away by our finished product. Very responsive from first contact, extremely professional, and overall they were fun to work with. It was truly impressive how they were able to blend in the day of the wedding yet still capture everything from our special day! Could not be happier with our decision to hire Olea Films!

Chrissy · Married on 09/16/2017

Where do I even start!?

Olea Films exceeded ALL of our expectations, and the video they captured of our wedding couldn't be more perfect. It made us excited, it made us laugh and it made us cry (happy tears!) From weaving in speeches, catching candid moments and recording our lively dancefloor they managed to capture everything- and let us relive it again and again (can't stop watching the video!)

Bryan and Danielle of Olea films are also incredible people, SO talented and there aren't enough words to describe how happy and lucky we feel to have had them capture our wedding day. From start to finish working with them was effortless. They were professional, fun, and so calm, cool and collected in the midst of the busy, busy wedding day.

Working with them is priceless.

Thanks again!

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2017

They were SO amazing! Bryan always responded quickly to my emails, and was flexible with our meeting. Wedding planning is busy, and he was willing to meet with us in person, or on face time, which was a huge time saver for me. They gather all of the information and details that you don't want to miss before the wedding, and they are good to go for the big day! SO easy to work with! Beyond that, on our wedding day, they showed up early, got right to work, and were pleasant people to be around. They did not get in the way, or draw attention during any of the events, and when we got our videos, I was amazed at how much they captured! Every moment and then some, and the videos are BEAUTIFUL. They are brilliant at making sure that the sound, light, and video will always be perfect. I highly recommend them. https://www.facebook.com/oleafilms/videos/1943476019308000/

Meryl · Married on 09/03/2017

Bryan and Danielle were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish - extremely professional, collaborative and helpful throughout the process and, most important, on the big day! They truly made us feel at ease, and we barely noticed the cameras after only a few minutes. While we haven't received our full highlights video yet, the teaser is phenomenal - would highly recommend Olea films; they will no doubt capture such a meaningful day in the most artistic and beautiful way possible! THANK YOU both so much!!!

Kristen · Married on 08/19/2017

Bryan and Danielle at Olea Films are absolutely incredible! Their talent for cinematic videography is truly top tier. All of our friends and family cried when they watched our film and commented that it was like a Hollywood movie trailer. In addition to their raw videography talent, they were so pleasant to work with leading up to and throughout our wedding day. They found the perfect balance of being very subtle when filming and letting emotions flow naturally, and also being open to trying anything we asked. What an gifted pair; they came highly recommended by our photographer and now we also highly recommend!

Kaley · Married on 07/01/2017

Olea films was incredible to work with. They customized a package that fit our needs perfectly, communicated with us extremely well and made sure everything was personalized for us. Bryan was so wonderful throughout the entire day! We are so thankful we chose them to capture our wedding and could not have picked anyone better! I would recommend them to absolutely anyone--you will not regret choosing them as your videographer!

Susan · Married on 05/06/2017

We can't recommend Olea Films highly enough! We were on the fence about hiring a videographer at first, but after seeing their work, we can honestly say that this was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning.

Bryan and Danielle are absolutely amazing! They were very easy to work with and a pleasure to be around. Their final product captured every moment of our wedding beautifully. It is obvious they put an enormous amount of time, effort and heart into their work to ensure our video is truly unique to us.

We have watched our video over and over and still find ourselves getting emotional. Even our friends and family haven't stopped raving about the video. Olea Films are true artists and their quality is unmatchable.

Kayla · Married on 04/29/2017

Bryan and Danielle were absolutely wonderful to work with! They were extremely flexible in helping us create a customized package for wedding videography, and even surprised us with an extra teaser highlight reel. Day-of, they were so sweet and professional, and did a great job collaborating with our other vendors. I was so impressed with the quality of the video-- they are true artists! I would highly recommend them.

Racahel · Married on 04/15/2017

Olea Films hands down the best videographers around! Bryan and his wife are very talented! I have never seen a wedding video put together like this. Every time I watch my video I feel like a movie star. I shared my teaser on Facebook and my friends were all so blown away with how beautiful my wedding day was captured.

Rachel · Married on 03/25/2017

Bryan and his wife of Olea were so fantastic. They were incredibly professional and knew exactly what they were doing. They were incredibly patient with me when I got a little off schedule and they still got all the shots they needed. During the reception, we hardly knew they were there. We literally received our teaser 2 days after the event, lightening speed. And it was fantastic. Our wedding video is one of the best memento of our wedding and I am so happy with the final results.

• DT

Darcy · Married on 12/17/2016

There are not enough words to describe how happy I am with Bryan and Danielle of Olea Films. Their videos are beautiful, timeless, creative and they capture the spirit of the day, not just the who, what, where... they truly conjure a multitude of memories for us and that is priceless.

Bryan and Danielle are two of the most kind and genuine people I have ever met. They truly made me and my husband feel more like friends than just another client. They were able to direct in a really subtle and sweet way-- absolutely nothing felt contrived or awkward and it was really easy for us. During the day and evening we almost forgot they were there because they were so quiet and unobtrusive documenting all of our special moments.

I highly, highly, highly recommend Olea Films. Seriously one of the best decisions of our big day! Your video will be something that I cherish for years to come. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Caroline · Married on 11/05/2016

Bryan and Carmen were wonderful to work with. They were easy to communicate with, were a warm and friendly presence on the wedding day, and the video is great. Our minister said it was "the best wedding video she has ever seen." We highly recommend them.

Cassie · Married on 10/22/2016

Very professional and easy are Olea Films! They were recommended by our wedding coordinator, so we knew we were in good hands! They were able to capture every detail of our wedding, which was very important to us! I can't recommend them enough!!

Caroline · Married on 10/01/2016

Bryan was awesome to work with and very accommodating! Especially since he lives in Virginia and my wedding was in North Carolina. Bryan and his wife did such an amazing job capturing the love and beauty surrounding our wedding day and the video will be something my new husband and I cherish for the rest of our lives and can't wait to share with our kids someday. I have literally watched my video at least 20 times because I love it so much! I definitely recommend Olea Films!

Alexandra · Married on 09/17/2016

Olea Films were incredible from start to finish. Bryan was so responsive and worked with me and our wedding planner to fit our budget, which meant so much to me because I really had my heard set on having video and I'm so glad we went with them. They sent us a gorgeous teaser video a day or two after the wedding and it was amazing! We were all watching it and crying and couldn't wait to see the final video! My father-in-law passed away just over a month after our wedding, and Bryan rushed the finished video to me and we were able to watch it with him in the hospital (it was literally a moment I will NEVER forget).

Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful the quality was and my husband was especially wowed by the drone camera! I honestly cannot say enough good things about them - they also had such a calming presence on the day of our wedding and helped me cool my jets a little. They're super laid back and just so accommodating! You will be so happy you use them, I promise!

Erin · Married on 08/07/2016

We loved our experience with Olea Films. As a bride's wedding day is inherently stressful, they put my mind at ease, and they produced an amazing video to document our special day. We've watched the video several times and our friends and family have all raved about how awesome it is.

Sante · Married on 08/07/2016

Olea Films filmed my daughter's wedding at Shadow Creek in Purcellville, VA. Their communication was great; they obviously worked very hard on the day of the wedding; and the end result is incredible. I highly recommend them.

Denise · Married on 07/09/2016

Our experience with Olea Films was absolutely flawless. Our video was breathtaking and captured every moment perfectly. The high quality and perfection of our wedding video will be forever cherished in the Jamison home.

Brittani · Married on 07/09/2016

Bryan from Olea Films was absolutely amazing! They contributed to making a beautiful video of our wedding day. They gave us our dream wedding on film. It would have never happened without their help. Our wedding wish was exactly the title, a "wish", but it came true for us. We are so thankful and beyond speechless with the whole experience. They venue was absolutely gorgeous. Bryan has such a bright attitude and is so helpful! He helped make our day perfect. I have never met strangers for the first time who genuinely cared for us and did everything that they could to make our wedding perfect. All we can say is thank you for everything that you guys did for us! Not only did Bryan go out of his way for us, he even emailed me a link where I could download our video and share to family members that do not have access to internet and our grandparents! We are beyond thankful. Looking back at the video Bryan did for us, me and my husband cried seeing how happy our families were and how perfect the day was for us. Thank you for everything! We will always cherish this moment. If I could pick the best videographer to shoot your wedding, it would be Bryan and his wife! They are amazing and you won't regret it!

Jennette · Married on 02/20/2016

Book them for your next event today! Not only did my husband and I have a great experience with them, our family and friends did too! Bryan and Danielle are so awesome, kind, creative and did I mention awesome! Super easy to work with, so enthusiastic about the work and very flexible. Don't miss out on capturing the once in a lifetime moments that matter in your life!

Kardin · Married on 10/07/2017

Settle in for a bit of a long read, but I know there is someone who will read this and find just what they need. :) We started looking for our wedding vendors within a month of becoming engaged. Both Mike and I knew we wanted a video of the wedding, but after 4 bridal shows and hours online I was becoming disheartened. I stumbled upon Olea while searching Wedding wire at 3 am. I watched several videos, cried my eyes out, and fired off an email about availability. The next day I forced my fiancée to watch the videos and he agreed; Olea had the only videos that made me cry, so that was it. Luckily, Brian replied and we set up a Skype call. Both Brian and Danielle were friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. They understood that the video was more than just a recording of our wedding. It was to be a way to preserve not only the vows, but the family and friends we chose to be with us that day. We had an unexpected death in our family a month before our day and Brian suggested we add in readings from our older relatives. It was a great idea.
    Brian and Danielle arrived early to the venue and I felt they were truly excited to be there with us. I was thankful to have the husband and wife team so that Danielle could record some of the more private moments while Brian was down with the guys. They had the uncanny ability to make me forget they were there. As we said our vows, danced our first dance, and celebrated with our loved ones these two were able to blend in seamlessly and I am confident the final products are going to be amazing. Within just a few days of the wedding I got an unexpected email from Brian sharing or highlights video! I couldn’t believe the fast turn around. I shared the video with our families and friends and was so very proud to do so. It’s hard for me to watch myself on film, but Olea made me feel wonderful! They are not the cheapest, but they are the best, and I feel it’s money well-spent!