Ole Blue Truck Farm Reviews

5 | Gray Court, SC

5 Reviews for Ole Blue Truck Farm

• Karen

Karen · Getting married on 08/03/2021

Over and above customer service

My son and daughter-in-law's wedding plans were crumbling due to COVID-19 virus! Anne, of Ole Blue Truck Farm, put together an amazing experience with an impromptu wedding! They were able to marry under an amazing old tree at the end of a brick pathway! Parts of the venue are still under construction, but the fortunate couples that will marry there will have beautiful photos and excellent customer service! Thank you Anne for making their day so amazing!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Ole Blue Truck Farm's reply:

Thank you Karen! Chelsey and I were thrilled to be able to setup the big live oak, terrace, and veranda for their wedding. It was an honor to be a part of your son and daughter-in-laws big day! We know these are difficult times as events are being postponed or canceled due to the CV-19 virus. We appreciate your review and the opportunity.

Many thanks,
    Anne
  • Scottie

Scottie H. · Married on 10/31/2020

Absolutely beautiful venue

When we found this venue we knew it was the one for us. The staff/owner was a pleasure to work with. She was completely accommodating and even though there was lack of communication from the planner causing havoc, my husband and I would recommend Ann any day and suggest utilizing her day of services.

Sent on 12/03/2020
  • Donielle

Donielle B. · Married on 08/01/2020

The Perfect Venue

Ole blue truck farm is the absolute perfect venue for your wedding! Our wedding was on August 1st and Anne made sure everything about our day was flawless. From helping set everything up to making sure the flow of the day went according to plan. The venue is spectacular and beautiful! It has a rustic yet elegant feel to it! All of the staff were extremely accommodating and nice. I can not say enough good things about Anne, the owner. She went above and beyond in every way to make sure we were stress free and enjoyed our day! The ole blue truck farm venue Is forever going to be my favorite memory and hold a special place in my heart! Words can not express how thankful we are for everyone there!

Sent on 08/02/2020

Ole Blue Truck Farm's reply:

Thank you Donielle! Thank you for the amazing review! We are so happy we could add to your day and celebrate with you all!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 06/06/2020

Most Beautiful Wedding Venue

The venue is absolutely stunning, and after the decorations were set in place, if felt almost magical. Our wedding turned out more beautiful than we could have ever imagined, and I would definitely recommend this venue to any bride! Anne and Chelsea took the best care of us, and really made sure our day was perfect.

Sent on 08/28/2020

Thank You Kate!
    We loved being a part of your big day! Thank you for sharing the beautiful photos of your wedding at Ole Blue Truck Farm. We were touched by your amazing family and feel blessed to have had the opportunity to connect with you all.

Katrina R. · Married on 03/20/2020

This venue is everything I wanted plus more

Due to the virus, we had to change everything including our venue. Anne saved us by allowing us to get married under a beautiful oak tree, with my little family. We are forever grateful for everything that they did for us on such a short notice.

And they also have cute donkeys!

Sent on 03/27/2020