Olde Homestead Golf Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Rebecca G. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing experience all around - wish we could get married here again!

Our wedding at Olde Homestead was everything we ever dreamed of and we owe that to Jill, Leah and the staff. They worked with us after we had to move our wedding and made sure that our day was absolutely perfect. The venue was beautifully decorated and they were very attentive to any and all details we requested. The food was exceptional and the service was great all night. I cannot say enough about our experience and I wish we could do it all over!

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

We are so glad you enjoyed your wedding day with us and we wish you guys all the very best for your future together.
  • Danielle
    Danielle S. Married on 06/11/2021

Married on 6.5.21

Magical! From start to finish our wedding coordinator Jill was top notch. Jill was so responsive, even answering email at midnight to questions! As for our wedding at the carriage house, the team knocked it out of the park. We had so many compliments on our food buffet, bartenders, appetizers, and how well maintained our crudité platter was tended to as it never went empty. Jill and her team kept things rolling and on time without the pressure of being on time..Many many thanks for a wedding we will never forget..xoxo Danielle I.

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Danielle. We are thrilled you had a wedding day to remember and wish you both all the very best for your future together.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 05/16/2021

Barn Weddings

I wanted a rustic barn for my wedding and that is exactly what I found at Olde Homestead. It was so quaint and yet so clean and modern.

I love their new cocktail area in front of the barn and the new bridal suite.

I wish I could do it all over again!

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

Congratulations Amanda and thank you for the compliments. We are so happy you enjoyed the experience. We wish you Happy Ever After!
  • Marissa
    Marissa R. Married on 03/09/2021

Gorgeous views, delicious food, and a caring staff.

Olde Homestead Golf Club was the first and last place we looked at during our venue search. We were immediately taken away with the gorgeous views and caring staff. The staff truly cared about making our wedding day as special as possible. The food and service was absolutely amazing. Seriously, I had the best egg plant parmesan I’ve ever had in my life. A lot of my guests also told us that they were amazed by the food! There was a lovely server who continued to make sure my husband and I always had a drink in our hand, which we thought was hilarious, and our planner Jill continued to check in and make sure everything was running on time and even helped my husband plan a surprise performance. If you want delicious food and a gorgeous backdrop for your wedding I would definitely check out Olde Homestead Golf Club. They allowed us to really personalize our wedding and make every detail special.

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

We are so happy that you enjoyed everything. It was a pleasure helping you with your special day. Olde Homestead wishes you both a bright and happy future together.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie T. Married on 11/14/2020

The best decision

The Olde Homestead was the best decision for my wedding venue! My guests absolutely loved the grounds and the atmosphere in the Bank Barn, and they raved about the food! The staff was awesome, Jill my event organizer was amazing! She was a huge part of making that the best day of my life! For any couples considering Olde Homestead, you will not be disappointed!

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

Thanks so much Stephanie. Your wedding was just beautiful and it was our pleasure to be a part of it. We wish you both all the very best for your future together.
    Amy B. Married on 10/17/2020

Excellent through and through!

Jill was a pleasure to work with and nailed every detail of our wedding day down perfectly, the food is fantastic and the venue is gorgeous! We had the best day ever amongst a crazy year which forced us to change all of our plans in a few months time!! Seamless transition from our original plans to our plans with Olde Homestead, so glad we had our wedding with you! It was truly a dream come true.

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent with you and the day. So glad we met your expectations. We wish you both all the very best for your future.
    Alexis B. Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing Venue

I would recommend Olde Homestead to anyone that is looking for a wedding venue. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and our event planner, Jill, was amazing!
    Samantha K. Married on 10/09/2020

The most beautiful wedding venue

The moment we looked at Olde Homestead Golf Club, we knew that we had to have our wedding there. The grounds and bank barn are so beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. Our day of coordinator Jill was so nice, attentive, and responsive to anything we needed. It was a crazy year to get married to say the least and throughout the whole process, Justin, Jill and Leah kept us informed and updated as soon as anything changed. We were so lucky to be able to keep our original date and the whole day was just so perfect and nothing felt amiss. The food was absolutely amazing and I even had guests comment and ask me about it! It truly was the best day ever and Jill and everyone at Olde Homestead made sure of it! I can't tell you how many of my guests said it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they've ever been to.
    Bryan S. Married on 09/19/2020

A perfect day

As everyone else is saying, the team at Old Homestead is amazing. Our original venue canceled our September wedding in July, and we were left to put everything back together after having all of our plans set a year in advance. Justin Leah & Ali treated us so well. Even as Gov Wolf changed things almost daily, they just rolled with it and made sure we had a perfect day. The property is beautiful, the food was excellent, and the service was top-notch. We cannot say enough about our coordinator Ali. She was always on time and always on top of things. We didn't have to worry about a thing, she had our vendors and her own team where they needed to be when they needed to be there. We were thrilled with our experience and our guests agreed as well.

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

Shea and Bryan, thank you for your compliments. We are so thrilled that your day went well and we wish you both all the very best for your future together. Thank you for choosing Olde Homestead.
    Brianna W. Married on 08/23/2020

Perfection

I can not say anything bad about Olde Homestead they were more than helpful throughout this whole covid wedding process! Our wedding coordinator (Jill) helped bring my wedding visions to a life and made sure the day went as smoothly as possible. Could not recommend Olde Homestead enough!

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

Brianna, it was a pleasure to host your wedding. We wish you all the very best for your future together. Your kind words are much appreciated.
  • April
    April A. Married on 08/11/2020

What a Gem!

After looking at several places in the midst of a pandemic, the Olde Homestead Carriage House was the perfect place to have our small wedding. Leah and Jill were amazing to work with and handled all the changes happening up until the day of our wedding.

Location: Having an indoor and outdoor space available was great in the constantly changing weather. Thankfully our wedding fell on such a gorgeous day and we were able to get married outside. So many people who were at the livestream kept commenting on the beautiful setting. Don't be deterred that it's a golf course, it's unlike one that I have ever seen. It just looks like beautiful farm lands that my husband grew up loving.

Food: So good! The varieties and creativity were great. Food was one of the most important for me and so I was really glad to have the variations they offered.

Service: Everyone there was very kind and flexible and did whatever it took to make our day special. We are soo soo thankful to work with them

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

April and Allen...thanks so much for your compliments. You were a pleasure to meet and a pleasure to work with. We wish you all the best in your future together.
  • Emily
    Emily F. Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing venue

I can’t say enough great things about Olde Homestead! Our wedding was originally scheduled for May 2020 and due to covid had to be rescheduled to August 2020. They gave me absolutely no issues with rescheduling and worked with me through all the restrictions that were still in place in August. Due to our guest count we had to move the reception from the barn to a tent outside but they went above and beyond to make sure it was perfect! Leigh Ann and Jill both worked with me to make sure everything went smoothly. They were so wonderful to work with and kept me updated and calm throughout all the changes. Our cocktail hour was at the pines and my guest loved being able to hit golf balls at the driving range. The food was amazing. My guest have not stopped telling me how delicious the food was. The grounds are gorgeous and make for stunning backdrops for our pictures. I wish I could relive the day over and over again, it was truly magical. I cannot recommend Olde Homestead enough!!

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

Emily, we are so glad everyone had a great time and enjoyed the day. It was our pleasure. We wish you the very best for your future.
    Holly S. Married on 01/08/2020

Book it now!

Book it now! We couldn’t even begin to explain to you how amazing this venue is. The scenic views to start are just breathtaking. I don’t think you could have a bad picture… they have maintained such beauty in some of these older buildings along the golf course… you cant help but look in “awe” Besides the views… the food is remarkable. We had so many messages after the wedding from our guests raving about the food. Justin and Jill are amazing to work with… very accommodating, thoughtful… and strive to make your day a memorable one. The rest of the staff was amazing as well. We could not have asked for a better place to say “I do”
  • Julie
    Julie Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful Venue and Excellent Food

We got married in October at the Waterfront ceremony site and our reception was in The Bank Barn. Both were beautiful locations. Our guests are still commenting on how delicious the food was (we had a BBQ buffet: chicken, brisket, potatoes, 5 cheese mac and cheese with herb buttered topping). Our event planner was Ginger - she was extremely pleasant and easy to work with. She made sure everything went off without a hitch. I would definitely recommend this venue.
  • Laura
    Laura B. Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely perfect!!!

I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding thanks to Olde Homestead! Every detail was perfect and food exceptional! Highly recommend!
  • Lynn
    Lynn A. Married on 09/14/2019

Dream Wedding! 9/14/2019

Everyone should get married at the Olde Homestead! I always dreamed of a barn wedding and Olde Homestead beat all expectations. My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Jill (event planner) and the Olde Homestead staff. Our day was truly perfect. Planning a wedding is overwhelming but Jill made it feel easy. She is quick to answer emails, pays attention to every fine detail and finds every way to make your day your own. We received countless compliments on the scenic views, rustic vibe, food and service. We could eat their grilled cheese and tomato soup every day! We wish we could relive this day over and over again! We cannot wait to visit every year for our anniversary.

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Lynn and Derek. We wish you a long and happy life together. And look forward to the anniversary celebrations!
    Tammy (. Married on 09/07/2019

Great wedding September 7,2019

Olde homestead was awesome!! I highly recommend them for a wedding! Jill Cougle was an awesome event manager everything was perfect. My husband and I were still hearing about how great of a time everyone had and how great the food was weeks after the wedding. We had an awesome time and great day.

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

We are so happy you and your guests had a good time. We wish you guys many happy years together. Thank you.
    Marisa W. Married on 08/18/2019

Wedding of my dreams!

I wish I could give olde homestead more than just 5 stars! My wedding day was more than I ever could have dreamed it could be. The food was amazing, the venue was jaw-droppingly beautiful, and jill (event planner) was absolutely a pleasure to work with and get to know. I cant speak highly enough of this venue!

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much Marisa. Such wonderful compliments...We enjoyed your day too. We wish you guys all the best for your future.
    Mr. A. Married on 05/26/2019

Dream Wedding

We could not have asked for a better venue for our perfect day. From the moment we fell in love with the site, the staff was extremely helpful making our day go as planned. We pushed for the things we really wanted and our planner was flexible to get us what we wished for. Guests are still raving about their experience, especially the views and the delicious food. This venue is zo beautiful and the staff is very in tune with making couples happy.

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

We are so glad everything was as you'd hoped it to be. All the very best for your future together from the Olde Homestead Staff.
  • Amy
    Amy L. Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect and Magical in Every Way

The Olde Homestead was perfect in every way. Our wedding along with many others was originally supposed to take place in May, but due to Covid had to reschedule. They made what could have been a very stressful time, very manageable which took a lot of the worrying off us. They kept us updated constantly on the constant changing situations due to Covid. Jill was our wedding planner and was excellent. She was right there with us every step of the way ensuring everything happened as we planned. In addition to being the bride, I am also a Project Manager, so in general have a hard time letting go, but with Jill and the Olde Homestead team, they have in place, it was easy to sit back and let them handle everything. In addition to Jill, both Leah and Justin were also amazing and always there as well to answer any questions. We rescheduled for the month of September and couldn’t have had a better day weather wise. The venue is truly top notch, not only for its beauty, but the management, staff and food are excellent, which just made everything perfect. My guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was and how amazing the food was. We truly couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day; everything was truly magical. We just wish we could go back and relive it again and again!
  • Jason
    Jason Married on 05/10/2019

Our Wedding Experience

I highly recommend that if you are looking for a beautiful venue with scenic views that you look into Olde Homestead Golf Club. We had our wedding there on May 10th, 2019 and it turned out to be the most beautiful and well executed experience ever!! I suggest that you hire Jill Cougle as your event planner there! She was nothing but OUTSTANDING!! When we first went to visit Jill we felt overwhelmed with the amount of things that we needed to get done all within a few months, as any engaged couple would feel. She made us feel so comfortable and confident that we did not have to worry about a thing. It was never about money and sales with her, it was all about what we wanted our day to be and how we in visioned it. Her attention to detail and communication with our vendors was awesome!! She walked us through everything step by step. She met with us at all different times of the day. She always answered phone calls and emails promptly. I can not say enough about the GREAT experience that both myself and my wife Danielle had. Please do yourself a favor and at least schedule an appointment with Jill to have her show you the venue! You will not be disappointed! ALSO, very affordable and the food and drinks and service were AMAZING!!! Usually they say at least 1 thing will go wrong during your wedding but your guests wouldn't notice, well for us, NOTHING went wrong!! If it was up to me I would have the wedding/party all over again because it was that much fun!!!

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind compliments Jason and Danielle. We think Jill is the bomb too and we are glad you had such a great experience with us.
  • Helene
    Helene A. Married on 10/13/2018

An amazing day!

We had our wedding in The Carriage House on 10/13/18 and could not have imagined a more perfect day. Ginger was a pleasure to work with and was on top of every detail. She was a true professional and we were so pleased she was the one assigned to us. Our guests are still raving about the picture perfect views at the outdoor ceremony site, the passed hor d'oeuvers at the cocktail hour and the beautiful meal, served family style, at the reception. Ginger and The Olde Homestead Golf Club made our day perfect!
  • Quynhh
    Quynhh H. Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect Day

We had our wedding there the end of September and the venue is beautiful. Ginger was an amazing event planner and nade sure we followed a tiemline. Everything felt so easy and we never felt rushed or stressed. The venue was perfect. We loved the rustic feel of the barn and scenery, but also had great pictures underneath the pines that made us feel like we were in the mountains. Our guests told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to and the barn was breathtaking! Many thanks to Ginger and the whole team there--we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!
  • Autumn
    Autumn Married on 06/08/2018
    Ginger and Jill made my dreams come true for my wedding 06/08/2018. It was amazing and wonderful. They kept everything along with the dj running smooth. I didn't have to do anything! They were there when I needed them and always checking on me to see if I was okay or needed anything! They also made sure I was drinking (water) to stay hydrated! If I ever need to book a venue for something you better believe it will be at olde homestead with Ginger and Jill!