Olde Homestead Golf Club Reviews

31 | New Tripoli, PA

31 Reviews for Olde Homestead Golf Club

• Marissa

Marissa Ralston · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Gorgeous views, delicious food, and a caring staff.

Olde Homestead Golf Club was the first and last place we looked at during our venue search. We were immediately taken away with the gorgeous views and caring staff. The staff truly cared about making our wedding day as special as possible. The food and service was absolutely amazing. Seriously, I had the best egg plant parmesan I’ve ever had in my life. A lot of my guests also told us that they were amazed by the food! There was a lovely server who continued to make sure my husband and I always had a drink in our hand, which we thought was hilarious, and our planner Jill continued to check in and make sure everything was running on time and even helped my husband plan a surprise performance. If you want delicious food and a gorgeous backdrop for your wedding I would definitely check out Olde Homestead Golf Club. They allowed us to really personalize our wedding and make every detail special.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

We are so happy that you enjoyed everything. It was a pleasure helping you with your special day. Olde Homestead wishes you both a bright and happy future together.

Brianna Wolfe · Married on 08/23/2020

Perfection

I can not say anything bad about Olde Homestead they were more than helpful throughout this whole covid wedding process! Our wedding coordinator (Jill) helped bring my wedding visions to a life and made sure the day went as smoothly as possible. Could not recommend Olde Homestead enough!

Sent on 09/04/2020

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

Brianna, it was a pleasure to host your wedding. We wish you all the very best for your future together. Your kind words are much appreciated.
  • Emily

Emily Fondl · Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing venue

I can’t say enough great things about Olde Homestead! Our wedding was originally scheduled for May 2020 and due to covid had to be rescheduled to August 2020. They gave me absolutely no issues with rescheduling and worked with me through all the restrictions that were still in place in August. Due to our guest count we had to move the reception from the barn to a tent outside but they went above and beyond to make sure it was perfect! Leigh Ann and Jill both worked with me to make sure everything went smoothly. They were so wonderful to work with and kept me updated and calm throughout all the changes. Our cocktail hour was at the pines and my guest loved being able to hit golf balls at the driving range. The food was amazing. My guest have not stopped telling me how delicious the food was. The grounds are gorgeous and make for stunning backdrops for our pictures. I wish I could relive the day over and over again, it was truly magical. I cannot recommend Olde Homestead enough!!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

Emily, we are so glad everyone had a great time and enjoyed the day. It was our pleasure. We wish you the very best for your future.

Holly Sigley · Married on 01/08/2020

Book it now!

Book it now! We couldn’t even begin to explain to you how amazing this venue is. The scenic views to start are just breathtaking. I don’t think you could have a bad picture… they have maintained such beauty in some of these older buildings along the golf course… you cant help but look in “awe” Besides the views… the food is remarkable. We had so many messages after the wedding from our guests raving about the food. Justin and Jill are amazing to work with… very accommodating, thoughtful… and strive to make your day a memorable one. The rest of the staff was amazing as well. We could not have asked for a better place to say “I do”

Sent on 08/05/2020
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful Venue and Excellent Food

We got married in October at the Waterfront ceremony site and our reception was in The Bank Barn. Both were beautiful locations. Our guests are still commenting on how delicious the food was (we had a BBQ buffet: chicken, brisket, potatoes, 5 cheese mac and cheese with herb buttered topping). Our event planner was Ginger - she was extremely pleasant and easy to work with. She made sure everything went off without a hitch. I would definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Laura

Laura Bauer · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely perfect!!!

I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding thanks to Olde Homestead! Every detail was perfect and food exceptional! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Lynn

Lynn and Derek Holyoak · Married on 09/14/2019

Dream Wedding! 9/14/2019

Everyone should get married at the Olde Homestead! I always dreamed of a barn wedding and Olde Homestead beat all expectations. My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Jill (event planner) and the Olde Homestead staff. Our day was truly perfect. Planning a wedding is overwhelming but Jill made it feel easy. She is quick to answer emails, pays attention to every fine detail and finds every way to make your day your own. We received countless compliments on the scenic views, rustic vibe, food and service. We could eat their grilled cheese and tomato soup every day! We wish we could relive this day over and over again! We cannot wait to visit every year for our anniversary.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Lynn and Derek. We wish you a long and happy life together. And look forward to the anniversary celebrations!

Tammy (Snyder) Guynn · Married on 09/07/2019

Great wedding September 7,2019

Olde homestead was awesome!! I highly recommend them for a wedding! Jill Cougle was an awesome event manager everything was perfect. My husband and I were still hearing about how great of a time everyone had and how great the food was weeks after the wedding. We had an awesome time and great day.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

We are so happy you and your guests had a good time. We wish you guys many happy years together. Thank you.

Marisa Weldner · Married on 08/18/2019

Wedding of my dreams!

I wish I could give olde homestead more than just 5 stars! My wedding day was more than I ever could have dreamed it could be. The food was amazing, the venue was jaw-droppingly beautiful, and jill (event planner) was absolutely a pleasure to work with and get to know. I cant speak highly enough of this venue!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much Marisa. Such wonderful compliments...We enjoyed your day too. We wish you guys all the best for your future.

Mr. and Mrs. Nickel · Married on 05/26/2019

Dream Wedding

We could not have asked for a better venue for our perfect day. From the moment we fell in love with the site, the staff was extremely helpful making our day go as planned. We pushed for the things we really wanted and our planner was flexible to get us what we wished for. Guests are still raving about their experience, especially the views and the delicious food. This venue is zo beautiful and the staff is very in tune with making couples happy.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

We are so glad everything was as you'd hoped it to be. All the very best for your future together from the Olde Homestead Staff.
  • Jason

Jason · Married on 05/10/2019

Our Wedding Experience

I highly recommend that if you are looking for a beautiful venue with scenic views that you look into Olde Homestead Golf Club. We had our wedding there on May 10th, 2019 and it turned out to be the most beautiful and well executed experience ever!! I suggest that you hire Jill Cougle as your event planner there! She was nothing but OUTSTANDING!! When we first went to visit Jill we felt overwhelmed with the amount of things that we needed to get done all within a few months, as any engaged couple would feel. She made us feel so comfortable and confident that we did not have to worry about a thing. It was never about money and sales with her, it was all about what we wanted our day to be and how we in visioned it. Her attention to detail and communication with our vendors was awesome!! She walked us through everything step by step. She met with us at all different times of the day. She always answered phone calls and emails promptly. I can not say enough about the GREAT experience that both myself and my wife Danielle had. Please do yourself a favor and at least schedule an appointment with Jill to have her show you the venue! You will not be disappointed! ALSO, very affordable and the food and drinks and service were AMAZING!!! Usually they say at least 1 thing will go wrong during your wedding but your guests wouldn't notice, well for us, NOTHING went wrong!! If it was up to me I would have the wedding/party all over again because it was that much fun!!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind compliments Jason and Danielle. We think Jill is the bomb too and we are glad you had such a great experience with us.
  • Helene

Helene Abode · Married on 10/13/2018

An amazing day!

We had our wedding in The Carriage House on 10/13/18 and could not have imagined a more perfect day. Ginger was a pleasure to work with and was on top of every detail. She was a true professional and we were so pleased she was the one assigned to us. Our guests are still raving about the picture perfect views at the outdoor ceremony site, the passed hor d'oeuvers at the cocktail hour and the beautiful meal, served family style, at the reception. Ginger and The Olde Homestead Golf Club made our day perfect!

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Quynhh

Quynhh Hicks · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect Day

We had our wedding there the end of September and the venue is beautiful. Ginger was an amazing event planner and nade sure we followed a tiemline. Everything felt so easy and we never felt rushed or stressed. The venue was perfect. We loved the rustic feel of the barn and scenery, but also had great pictures underneath the pines that made us feel like we were in the mountains. Our guests told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to and the barn was breathtaking! Many thanks to Ginger and the whole team there--we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Autumn

Autumn · Married on 06/08/2018

Ginger and Jill made my dreams come true for my wedding 06/08/2018. It was amazing and wonderful. They kept everything along with the dj running smooth. I didn't have to do anything! They were there when I needed them and always checking on me to see if I was okay or needed anything! They also made sure I was drinking (water) to stay hydrated! If I ever need to book a venue for something you better believe it will be at olde homestead with Ginger and Jill!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Nicholas · Married on 05/20/2018

My wife and I worked with Shellie and Jill primarily, but also interfaced with chef Matt, bar manager Vic, and a few others. We had several specific and decidedly non-traditional elements we wanted to include in our wedding reception, and everyone, especially Shellie, was warm, accommodating, and extremely professional! Our menu was more or less a custom affair, and Matt knocked it out of the park! Delicious food, prepared and presented exactly the way we were hoping it would be. Day-of, Shellie and Jill had poor-weather contingencies in place, and made sure that my wife and I had everything that we needed to fully enjoy our celebration with family and friends.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Brandy · Married on 05/05/2018

While we didn't have our reception at the golf course venue, we did hire them to cater our reception elsewhere. From the initial overlook of the menu to the tasting, planning to our actual event - Olde Homestead's catering staff was great! They were super flexible when it came to guests with dietary restrictions and the menu itself. Our guests not only complimented us about the staff and how nice and attentive they were, but that the food was delicious. My aunt told us that she's been to so many weddings and this was the best food she's ever had at onee! Whether you're going to the venue itself or hiring for catering, I would highly recommend Olde Homestead!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Kristin · Married on 06/30/2017

My husband and I got married in June 2017 and we couldn't be happier with our experience at Olde Homestead! Ginger went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure everything ran smoothy... She even fixed the belt of my dress that broke! And helped organize everything during a surprise random thunderstorm! The facilities are amazing and there are so many small details that really made our wedding special. We seriously can't thank Ginger enough for everything she did to make sure that our wedding was exactly the way that we wanted it!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Rose · Married on 05/28/2017

My Husband and I were married at Olde Homestead in May 2017, and we could not have chosen a more beautiful backdrop for our wedding! We held our Ceremony, Reception and Rehearsal Dinner on the property. Every event was perfect & exactly the vibe we were going for. Shellie & Ginger were our wedding coordinators, and both were amazing! They helped us to plan every detail from start to finish, and offered wonderful suggestions & ideas along the way. They were always available during the planning process, and remained by our sides throughout every event, making sure we enjoyed every second without any stress. As the Bride, I wanted to make sure the Barn was set up exactly as I had imagined it for so long, so I tried to help decorate on the night of our rehearsal dinner. But, Shellie & Ginger encouraged me to go and enjoy my night with family & friends, and to let them handle it. And I’m so glad I did! The barn was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined- no detail forgotten. We cannot say enough about how incredible these two were. Our rehearsal dinner took place on the deck of the Club House. We watched the most beautiful sunset over the golf course, danced to acoustic guitar, and enjoyed BBQ style food (catered by Matt their Catering manager). It was truly a perfect night! Vic, their Bar Manager, helped us to create a custom bar menu with our favorite wines, liquors, and beer selections (for my craft beer loving husband). He even went out of his way to make sure my husband and I had drinks in our hands & champagne in our glasses during the reception. He was always so fun & pleasant to work with. Olde Homestead is a gorgeous property with rolling hills, old buildings and bridges perfect for photo opportunities, and so much character and history. Our guests are still talking about how unique the venue was and how much fun they had on our wedding day! We highly recommend this venue for anyone seeking a rustic/barn wedding in the Lehigh Valley!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Thanks Rose! You Rock!

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

My husband and I had the most beautiful fall wedding st Olde Homestead Golf Club in October 2016. We choose the affordable Carriage House venue on their property. The skyline ceremony view was absolutely amazing! We were blessed with an overcast day that made for excellent pictures in and around the carriage house and skyline ceremony. We were able to snap pictures anywhere on the property. Olde Homestead also has 2 barns for weddings or pictures. The staff was very flexible and accommodating. They took care of so many little details and made the day run smoothly. I would definitely recommend visiting Olde Homestead and booking your wedding with them!

Sent on 12/18/2016
  • Mickail

Mickail Mattioli · Married on 10/19/2019

My Perfect Day 10/19/19

Getting married at Olde Homestead was a dream come true. From beginning to end, there were so many resources available to help us make decisions, lead us in the right directions, and ensure that we were on task with our planning timeline.

We were nothing short of impressed with the food and drinks provided to us, and heard all night long from our guests how amazing everything looked and tasted. Our experience with the food tasting was not only fun, but informative to aid us in making our decisions for the day of meal. We selected the family style option and it went off without a hitch.

Once we were assigned our coordinator, Jill Cougle, was when we really got into the planning. Jill met with us and went over every possible small detail we could ever need to think about so that we knew where we were at in the process and she was able to also make some suggestions that were super helpful. Not only was Jill helping and doing so much prior to the wedding, but the day of I even had guests tell me how on point she was with her organization and that it was clear she helped everything run as smoothly as it did.

The venue itself was absolutely breathtaking. I couldn't have pictured a better day to get married or a better location. I have always wanted to get married outside, and the views and various photo-op locations on this property were spectacular. I cannot wait to get my wedding photos back! After the wedding ended, we had so many guests telling us what a beautiful location we chose, and I could not agree more.

Thank you to Olde Homestead Golf Club for our amazing day. I will always remember it!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your appreciation. We wish you guys all the very best for your future together.

Troy Walters · Married on 07/13/2019

Friendly and accommodating along with great food!

We were extremely happy with how everything worked out for our wedding reception. The staff were all very friendly and accommodating. It was one of the hottest days in July and the suggestions made were much appreciated to keep all our guests happy/comfortable. The food was also amazing! Thanks for a great experience :)

Sent on 08/18/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/17/2019

Perfect party

We just had our dream wedding on a Friday evening this past month. Jill and the staff couldn’t have been nicer and more accommodating. We wanted a non-traditional social/cocktail Friday night party vibe and we got just what we asked for!
    The food was excellent and the venue itself is just gorgeous. Thanks Jill for all of your hard work!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

Justin, Shellie and the rest of the Olde Homestead crew were easy to work with and made our wedding experience perfect!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Olde Homestead Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Ashley, you rock!

Emily · Married on 05/20/2017

3.5

Our wedding at Olde Homestead was amazing!!! Shellie went above and beyond for us and truly made our day even more perfect than we could have imagined!

Sent on 06/09/2017