Old Town Manor Weddings Reviews

Old Town Manor Weddings 4
Old Town Manor Weddings 5
Old Town Manor Weddings 6

Gipsy Williams · Married on 11/23/2018

Fabulous Thanksgiving Wedding Weekend!

It was such a pleasure working with Alison Costello and her staff on the Hunt/Eubanks Thanksgiving Wedding Weekend! Alison was amazing! She took care of all the details that we needed. Her support with this destination wedding only shows her professionalism and dedication to her clients. I recommend Old Town Manor for weddings and events! You will experience an amazing wedding or event.

• Erica

Erica · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful and relaxed wedding venue

I would highly recommend OTM as a wedding venue. It was small, beautiful, and intimate which was exactly what we wanted for our 50-person wedding. Our friends and family stayed with us at the B&B. It felt like a wedding weekend instead of a 3-hour event. Go visit!

Mob French · Married on 10/07/2018

Intimate inn conveniently located with excellent customer service.

Old Town Manor worked perfectly for my daughter's wedding weekend. It is thoughtfully appointed. Customer service is superb. The backyard courtyard was a pleasant place for breakfast, the welcome party, and to hang out.

Beth · Married on 08/18/2018

Kelly was wonderful and accommodating to our large crazy family. Kelly was instrumental in coordinating the backdrop for my daughters perfect wedding festivities.

Thank you again Kelly!

Beth

N · Married on 07/27/2018

I highly recommend the Old Town Manor Team. We called a week before and they were able to set up the elopement of our dreams.

S · Married on 06/17/2018

We spent 5 days at this venue! Was fabulous!! We had a wonderful time and would definitely recommend it for a wedding or event !

Terah · Married on 06/12/2018

Old Town Manor and its staff are exceptional! We have stayed there numerous times, but for our wedding they really went above and beyond to make it a wonderful experience. Alison and Haytham provided us with excellent recommendations for our rehearsal dinner, florist, hair salon, and even a fishing charter. We can't wait to come back again in December.

James and Terah Toukonen from Lorain, Ohio

Kristina · Married on 02/24/2018

So amazing!! This is our second stay at the old town manor. We feel in love the first time and couldn't think of a better place to bring our families together. We are so happy we did!! Thank you so much for all your help Kelly and staff with everything! We had an absolute blast and everything was so beautiful!! The manor is the perfect place to bring your family together and help you celebrate your perfect day! Would recommend to everyone and we will be back!!

Elena · Married on 02/17/2018

We are super pleased with how everything came out. Kelly answered all my questions and she made sure that our day was special. She was on top of everything and that made it stress free which is what we wanted. The manor was absolutetly beautiful and cozy. The staff was friendly, nice and accommodating. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Old Town Manor Weddings's reply:

Elena booked our Elopement package with intimate family in attendance! This lovely mid-afternoon wedding was truly romantic! Cheers!

Jess · Married on 12/20/2017

Old Town Manor was hands down the best place my husband and I could have chosen for our destination wedding! We booked out the manor and the pink house next door. It was awesome having the grounds to ourselves and all OTM staff were amazing to our guests. We mainly worked with Kelly and Jonathan, but everyone involved in our wedding was great! Alison and Haytham were helpful with our trolley booking as well. Anything we needed was taken care of immediately. If you are looking for a venue for your Key West wedding, you seriously need to look no further. OTM has beautiful grounds, amazing staff and has a great location in Old Town. Perfect would be an understatement to describe our wedding day! :)

Sent on 12/27/2017

Old Town Manor Weddings's reply:

One of our favorite couples this year! We loved the Southern accents! Your group was especially kind to our housekeeping/groundskeeping staff which is greatly appreciated! Wishing you all the best!

Rose · Married on 12/20/2017

Kelly and johnathan went out of there way to help with every detail of our wedding and everything was perfect... she even helped us plan excursions in the evenings❤️

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Old Town Manor Weddings 7
    Old Town Manor Weddings 8
    Old Town Manor Weddings 9
    Old Town Manor Weddings 10
    Old Town Manor Weddings 11
    Old Town Manor Weddings 12

Old Town Manor Weddings's reply:

Love the pictures! So great to meet "y'all"! What a way to end 2017. Cheers!

HARVEY · Married on 12/02/2017

Attending the Hertlein-Lund wedding was a sincere pleasure. It was made even better by the quality, dedication, and service by Kelly, Jonathan, Haytham, & Alison throughout the entire weekend. Even Mojo was cheerful and friendly! The staff's willingness to be sure everything was just right was something you do not always see at most weddings. Thank you!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Old Town Manor Weddings's reply:

Thank you! Mojo (Manor dog) sets a great example!

Jessica · Married on 12/02/2017

My husband and I are so impressed with Old Town Manor. We enjoyed sharing the hotel and their nearby properties with our guests right in the heart of Old Town Key West. The property was beautiful, and the garden patio provided the most gorgeous setting for our reception. Most impressive of all was the staff. Kelly, Alison, Jonathan, and Haytham are the best! They made everything run smoothly. From communicating with our vendors to organizing our Welcome Party and other wedding events, OTM's staff knows how to make your special day perfect. I highly recommend choosing Old Town Manor for your big day!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Old Town Manor Weddings's reply:

Thanks Jess! We appreciate your kind words! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

John · Married on 12/02/2017

As Father of the Bride, I was amazed at how the whole experience went From the wonderful welcome gathering to the rehearsal and the amazing wedding and reception. The staff seemed to be in exactly the right place at the right time to take care of every detail! They were johnny on the spot to take care of issues that we caused, with perfect response and professionalism. I will never forget this wonderful experience, cheers to everyone at Old Town Manor!!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Old Town Manor Weddings's reply:

Always a pleasure to hear from the Father of the Bride! Thank you for trusting us with your daughter's big day!

Jonathan · Married on 12/02/2017

I had my wedding reception here in early December 2017. All of our guests had an amazing time and my wife and I had an unforgettable wedding. The staff did an amazing job. Big shout out to Alison, Haitham, Kelly, and Jonathan. Beautiful property and professional staff!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Thanks, Jonathan! Congratulations!

Deb · Married on 12/02/2017

Old Town Manor ROCKS!!!!!!! Alison C....THANK you for helping all of our guest feel welcome and very much at home! Haytham A. You attended to our every request with a SMILE and always a "NO PROBLEM"!!! Kelly L...you ensured EVERY DETAIL of the wedding was PERFECTLY executed! You at the helm of those EVERY details made for a flawless event for Jonathan and Jessica! Jonathan, the concierge assisted every guest request. I'm sorry I can't remember the breakfast and housekeeping staff names.....but they did an outstanding job in their roles! Always efficient and non intrusive! Each of our guests have complemented this EXTRAORDINARY team. If you are looking for a destination wedding, I HIGHLY recommend Old Town Manor and their very professional staff. (The couple even cut their wedding cake in front of OTM as the CHRISTMAS PARADE was passing by!!!!!)

Sent on 01/03/2018

Old Town Manor Weddings's reply:

And you Deb, you ROCK! Thanks for keeping us all on track ;) We enjoyed your group very much and hope to see you soon!

Nyssa · Married on 11/18/2017

Kelly answered all my questions as I was looking into staying at the OTM for our wedding, of which I had many. We rented out the whole place and it was a great value in Key West, especially for the quality. It was wonderful to have the whole place for our group. Pet friendly. They also allow kids when you buy-out the place. Each room is unique and beautiful. Breakfast was about the same everyday, but nice. The grounds are lovely. It was nice to grab coffee and breakfast and site at tables with our family/friends in a beautiful setting. Water bottles placed in the rooms, along with water and tea available in the lobby was a nice touch. They provided us with a personalized gift and sent a thank you card, details are to the max and they made sure the stay was very special. All the staff were accommodating. Kelly made sure to check in us during our stay and took care of things we delivered there. The location is ideal. We were able to walk to all of our events. We look forward to having a special place to stay when we return. I cannot recommend this place enough. It was prefect for us!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Old Town Manor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind works! Your guests were very pleasant and enjoyable! We hope to see you again soon!

emilie · Married on 11/05/2017

We did not utilize OTM as our venue for our wedding - we rented out the entire place for our friends for the weekend of our wedding and I must say, it really was one of the highlights of our trip. We regularly travel with a large group of friends and really wanted to be close during our wedding weekend. I met with Kelly about 8 months before our wedding and she gave me a tour - I was absolutely in love with the place. When we checked in though, my expectations were exceeded.

Kelly and her team were so helpful in setting up our friends with bikes, scooters, etc. for them to ride around the island on. All of our friends were so impressed with the service and kept raving about what a good idea it was to book out the entire place. During breakfast it was just us in the court yard, and we could all get together back there at any time of the day or night. The rooms were gorgeous - everyone was really happy with their accommodations.

Kelly catered to my every need as a bride - from putting packages in my room as they arrived - to having champagne waiting for us when we checked in - and even a sweet gift and card for us. I miss this place already. I would highly recommend this for a group over a hotel block ... you really feel at home and the location could not be more perfect. Did I mention that I miss this place already? We will definitely be back.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Old Town Manor Weddings's reply:

Your group proved a good time was had by all! We look forward to your return! Cheers!

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Old Town Manor and it’s staff exceeded our expectations in every way! We booked the inn for our destination wedding site unseen, but Kelly helped us every step of the way during the planning process and throughout our wedding weekend. She made us feel se welcome and right at home! From the moment we arrived (late in the evening) Alison and Mojo were there to greet us and get us checked in. Alison even helped distribute some of our welcome bags that night for the early arrivals we were expecting. The rooms are lovely with tons of charm, yet all the modern amenities you need, and the housekeeping staff keeps everything in pristine condition. David the groundskeeper keeps the gardens and common space beautiful during every time of day! Throughout the weekend we had questions about things to do and places to go, and Robert & Haythem were always there to assist us and lead us in the right direction. Each staff member was so welcoming, it made us feel right at home. And I can’t forget the breakfast and coffee! It’s absolutely delicious and all of our guests looked forward to it every morning. The staff even offered to serve our leftover wedding cake during the breakfast after our wedding night and our guests went crazy over it!! Everything about our weekend was perfect and it truly exceeded my expectations in every way! Can’t wait to go back!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Old Town Manor Weddings's reply:

One of our favorite couples to date! A fun weekend for all. Laid back guests and very kind to our staff. Much appreciated! We can't wait to have you back! Cheers!

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

Kelly, Katie, Haytham, and Alison made our wedding weekend an unforgettable event. I can't wait to go stay next year for our anniversary. I felt so welcomed and everyone was so helpful. I cannot say enough about how great our experience was!!!!

Ralph · Married on 09/02/2017

This place was great and I hope the storm wasn’t too unforgiving with them. We have been worried about the staff and the manor, since it now holds dear memories of a great time.

And talking about time, we had a lovely one during our stay; all staff members we met, from the coordinator Kelly, the front desk staff (I apologize for I can’t recall names, but definitely the gentleman that greeted us on Friday evening and the Harry Potter fan girl from the weekend), to the kitchen staff, had such a great attitude and made the stay an unforgettable one. Honestly, I had never experienced such great level of service that truly felt genuine. Props to you guys!

Although we had a very small and intimate wedding ceremony, the staff made it feel like such a special event and for that we are deeply grateful for.

The place was very lovely and all guests were really nice; we actually got acquainted with several of them, and that made the stay that much more pleasant.

All in all, words can’t really describe how magical our stay was, and we are looking forward to being your guests again!

Stephanie · Married on 07/17/2017

We stayed at the Rose Villa and it was MAGNIFICENT!!!! Before we even left, we began to google vacancy for the following year as we cannot wait to return here. The place is very clean, and gorgeous! The full kitchen is great - especially with small children. The pool is awesome - wasn't crowded at all. The staff was very friendly and helpful at all times. Kelly, worked with me every step of the way. She truly cares about her clients and wants them to be comfortable and happy before they even arrive - thank you Kelly! If you are traveling to Key West, I would most certainly book this place, you will not be disappointed at all!

Matthew · Married on 07/11/2017

We are so incredibly thankful for overall experience provided by the management and staff of the Old Town Manor. We chose Old Town Manor sight unseen from Michigan. We knew we wanted a lush garden party feel, casual ceremony setting and a place where all our guests could feel comfortable as our wedding home base. The staff took great care be sure all of our guests enjoyed their stay and that our wedding went off without a hitch.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Old Town Manor Weddings's reply:

What a lovely weekend with these love-birds! Best wishes to you both!

Jenn · Married on 07/11/2017

I never thought we would have the space, and caring people that we did. Our special day was so amazing. Our guests were so happy with our venue. Everything was absolutely perfect. Kelly was so attentive and so helpful. Haytham was so attentive to ours and our guests needs. The breakfasts were so amazing. They even put our gluten free cereal, knowing I (the bride) has celiac. Couldn't have imagined a more beautiful setting to have our special day. Everything was perfect. Seeing the sign on the bike rack warning them that it was going to be moved for our wedding was so 'real' feeling!