Old Town Manor Weddings Reviews

Old Town Manor Weddings 6
Old Town Manor Weddings 7

Lisa Thornton · Married on 05/31/2019

Cocktail Garden Party

As parents of the groom, we held a Cocktail Garden party in the gardens of the Old Town Manor the night before the wedding. Alison helped me with all the details and was extremely flexible last minute with changes etc. It was a lovely venue, the caterer was great and the bartender/service at the Old Town Manor was excellent. We also hosted a brunch for additional people the morning after the wedding that turned out wonderful as well. I would recommend this venue as the location, pricing and staff lend itself to a lovely time and event to be shared by family and friends.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Maureen

Maureen Haley · Married on 05/31/2019

Perfect Welcome Party & Send Off Brunch

We had the pleasure of renting out all the rooms at Old Town Manor and using the back garden area for both our welcome cocktails the night before our wedding as well as casual brunch the morning after. Both were everything I could have hoped for (as the bride) - it was a great atmosphere to set the mood for our tropical weekend celebration, conveniently located, and the staff was phenomenal to work with. Alison helped us with all the details of how much to order for food and drinks and recommended great local spots to add to our brunch on top of the really fantastic spread put on by her team. She was patient and flexible with us as we kept changing our minds and helped us execute the perfect weekend. We also did first look photos in the garden - gorgeous!! Absolutely loved all of our experience working with this team and venue.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Taylor · Married on 01/19/2019

Intimate, relaxing, elopement with the best atmosphere and staff

The staff at OTM was phenomenal. I was in contact with Allison, the event coordinator, the whole time and if i ever reached out she was always quick to reply. She made recommendations and then reservations when the time was closer. She was flexible with timing and communicated well so i always knew how i could reach her. The staff at OTM was amazing as well, breakfast was always good and if we ever needed new towels or just a place to relax, we were always met with a smile. I cant recommended this place enough. It was perfect.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Gipsy Williams · Married on 11/23/2018

Fabulous Thanksgiving Wedding Weekend!

It was such a pleasure working with Alison Costello and her staff on the Hunt/Eubanks Thanksgiving Wedding Weekend! Alison was amazing! She took care of all the details that we needed. Her support with this destination wedding only shows her professionalism and dedication to her clients. I recommend Old Town Manor for weddings and events! You will experience an amazing wedding or event.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful and relaxed wedding venue

I would highly recommend OTM as a wedding venue. It was small, beautiful, and intimate which was exactly what we wanted for our 50-person wedding. Our friends and family stayed with us at the B&B. It felt like a wedding weekend instead of a 3-hour event. Go visit!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Mob French · Married on 10/07/2018

Intimate inn conveniently located with excellent customer service.

Old Town Manor worked perfectly for my daughter's wedding weekend. It is thoughtfully appointed. Customer service is superb. The backyard courtyard was a pleasant place for breakfast, the welcome party, and to hang out.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Beth · Married on 08/18/2018

Kelly was wonderful and accommodating to our large crazy family. Kelly was instrumental in coordinating the backdrop for my daughters perfect wedding festivities.

Thank you again Kelly!

Beth

Sent on 03/03/2018

N · Married on 07/27/2018

I highly recommend the Old Town Manor Team. We called a week before and they were able to set up the elopement of our dreams.

Sent on 08/15/2018

S · Married on 06/17/2018

We spent 5 days at this venue! Was fabulous!! We had a wonderful time and would definitely recommend it for a wedding or event !

Sent on 06/25/2018

Terah · Married on 06/12/2018

Old Town Manor and its staff are exceptional! We have stayed there numerous times, but for our wedding they really went above and beyond to make it a wonderful experience. Alison and Haytham provided us with excellent recommendations for our rehearsal dinner, florist, hair salon, and even a fishing charter. We can't wait to come back again in December.

James and Terah Toukonen from Lorain, Ohio

Sent on 06/23/2018

Kristina · Married on 02/24/2018

So amazing!! This is our second stay at the old town manor. We feel in love the first time and couldn't think of a better place to bring our families together. We are so happy we did!! Thank you so much for all your help Kelly and staff with everything! We had an absolute blast and everything was so beautiful!! The manor is the perfect place to bring your family together and help you celebrate your perfect day! Would recommend to everyone and we will be back!!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Elena · Married on 02/17/2018

We are super pleased with how everything came out. Kelly answered all my questions and she made sure that our day was special. She was on top of everything and that made it stress free which is what we wanted. The manor was absolutetly beautiful and cozy. The staff was friendly, nice and accommodating. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Old Town Manor Weddings's reply:

Elena booked our Elopement package with intimate family in attendance! This lovely mid-afternoon wedding was truly romantic! Cheers!

Jess · Married on 12/20/2017

Old Town Manor was hands down the best place my husband and I could have chosen for our destination wedding! We booked out the manor and the pink house next door. It was awesome having the grounds to ourselves and all OTM staff were amazing to our guests. We mainly worked with Kelly and Jonathan, but everyone involved in our wedding was great! Alison and Haytham were helpful with our trolley booking as well. Anything we needed was taken care of immediately. If you are looking for a venue for your Key West wedding, you seriously need to look no further. OTM has beautiful grounds, amazing staff and has a great location in Old Town. Perfect would be an understatement to describe our wedding day! :)

Sent on 12/27/2017

Old Town Manor Weddings's reply:

One of our favorite couples this year! We loved the Southern accents! Your group was especially kind to our housekeeping/groundskeeping staff which is greatly appreciated! Wishing you all the best!

Rose · Married on 12/20/2017

Kelly and johnathan went out of there way to help with every detail of our wedding and everything was perfect... she even helped us plan excursions in the evenings❤️

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Old Town Manor Weddings 8
    Old Town Manor Weddings 9
    Old Town Manor Weddings 10
    Old Town Manor Weddings 11
    Old Town Manor Weddings 12
    Old Town Manor Weddings 13

Old Town Manor Weddings's reply:

Love the pictures! So great to meet "y'all"! What a way to end 2017. Cheers!

HARVEY · Married on 12/02/2017

Attending the Hertlein-Lund wedding was a sincere pleasure. It was made even better by the quality, dedication, and service by Kelly, Jonathan, Haytham, & Alison throughout the entire weekend. Even Mojo was cheerful and friendly! The staff's willingness to be sure everything was just right was something you do not always see at most weddings. Thank you!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Old Town Manor Weddings's reply:

Thank you! Mojo (Manor dog) sets a great example!

Jessica · Married on 12/02/2017

My husband and I are so impressed with Old Town Manor. We enjoyed sharing the hotel and their nearby properties with our guests right in the heart of Old Town Key West. The property was beautiful, and the garden patio provided the most gorgeous setting for our reception. Most impressive of all was the staff. Kelly, Alison, Jonathan, and Haytham are the best! They made everything run smoothly. From communicating with our vendors to organizing our Welcome Party and other wedding events, OTM's staff knows how to make your special day perfect. I highly recommend choosing Old Town Manor for your big day!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Old Town Manor Weddings's reply:

Thanks Jess! We appreciate your kind words! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

John · Married on 12/02/2017

As Father of the Bride, I was amazed at how the whole experience went From the wonderful welcome gathering to the rehearsal and the amazing wedding and reception. The staff seemed to be in exactly the right place at the right time to take care of every detail! They were johnny on the spot to take care of issues that we caused, with perfect response and professionalism. I will never forget this wonderful experience, cheers to everyone at Old Town Manor!!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Old Town Manor Weddings's reply:

Always a pleasure to hear from the Father of the Bride! Thank you for trusting us with your daughter's big day!

Jonathan · Married on 12/02/2017

I had my wedding reception here in early December 2017. All of our guests had an amazing time and my wife and I had an unforgettable wedding. The staff did an amazing job. Big shout out to Alison, Haitham, Kelly, and Jonathan. Beautiful property and professional staff!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Thanks, Jonathan! Congratulations!

Deb · Married on 12/02/2017

Old Town Manor ROCKS!!!!!!! Alison C....THANK you for helping all of our guest feel welcome and very much at home! Haytham A. You attended to our every request with a SMILE and always a "NO PROBLEM"!!! Kelly L...you ensured EVERY DETAIL of the wedding was PERFECTLY executed! You at the helm of those EVERY details made for a flawless event for Jonathan and Jessica! Jonathan, the concierge assisted every guest request. I'm sorry I can't remember the breakfast and housekeeping staff names.....but they did an outstanding job in their roles! Always efficient and non intrusive! Each of our guests have complemented this EXTRAORDINARY team. If you are looking for a destination wedding, I HIGHLY recommend Old Town Manor and their very professional staff. (The couple even cut their wedding cake in front of OTM as the CHRISTMAS PARADE was passing by!!!!!)

Sent on 01/03/2018

Old Town Manor Weddings's reply:

And you Deb, you ROCK! Thanks for keeping us all on track ;) We enjoyed your group very much and hope to see you soon!

Nyssa · Married on 11/18/2017

Kelly answered all my questions as I was looking into staying at the OTM for our wedding, of which I had many. We rented out the whole place and it was a great value in Key West, especially for the quality. It was wonderful to have the whole place for our group. Pet friendly. They also allow kids when you buy-out the place. Each room is unique and beautiful. Breakfast was about the same everyday, but nice. The grounds are lovely. It was nice to grab coffee and breakfast and site at tables with our family/friends in a beautiful setting. Water bottles placed in the rooms, along with water and tea available in the lobby was a nice touch. They provided us with a personalized gift and sent a thank you card, details are to the max and they made sure the stay was very special. All the staff were accommodating. Kelly made sure to check in us during our stay and took care of things we delivered there. The location is ideal. We were able to walk to all of our events. We look forward to having a special place to stay when we return. I cannot recommend this place enough. It was prefect for us!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Old Town Manor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind works! Your guests were very pleasant and enjoyable! We hope to see you again soon!

emilie · Married on 11/05/2017

We did not utilize OTM as our venue for our wedding - we rented out the entire place for our friends for the weekend of our wedding and I must say, it really was one of the highlights of our trip. We regularly travel with a large group of friends and really wanted to be close during our wedding weekend. I met with Kelly about 8 months before our wedding and she gave me a tour - I was absolutely in love with the place. When we checked in though, my expectations were exceeded.

Kelly and her team were so helpful in setting up our friends with bikes, scooters, etc. for them to ride around the island on. All of our friends were so impressed with the service and kept raving about what a good idea it was to book out the entire place. During breakfast it was just us in the court yard, and we could all get together back there at any time of the day or night. The rooms were gorgeous - everyone was really happy with their accommodations.

Kelly catered to my every need as a bride - from putting packages in my room as they arrived - to having champagne waiting for us when we checked in - and even a sweet gift and card for us. I miss this place already. I would highly recommend this for a group over a hotel block ... you really feel at home and the location could not be more perfect. Did I mention that I miss this place already? We will definitely be back.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Old Town Manor Weddings's reply:

Your group proved a good time was had by all! We look forward to your return! Cheers!

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Old Town Manor and it’s staff exceeded our expectations in every way! We booked the inn for our destination wedding site unseen, but Kelly helped us every step of the way during the planning process and throughout our wedding weekend. She made us feel se welcome and right at home! From the moment we arrived (late in the evening) Alison and Mojo were there to greet us and get us checked in. Alison even helped distribute some of our welcome bags that night for the early arrivals we were expecting. The rooms are lovely with tons of charm, yet all the modern amenities you need, and the housekeeping staff keeps everything in pristine condition. David the groundskeeper keeps the gardens and common space beautiful during every time of day! Throughout the weekend we had questions about things to do and places to go, and Robert & Haythem were always there to assist us and lead us in the right direction. Each staff member was so welcoming, it made us feel right at home. And I can’t forget the breakfast and coffee! It’s absolutely delicious and all of our guests looked forward to it every morning. The staff even offered to serve our leftover wedding cake during the breakfast after our wedding night and our guests went crazy over it!! Everything about our weekend was perfect and it truly exceeded my expectations in every way! Can’t wait to go back!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Old Town Manor Weddings's reply:

One of our favorite couples to date! A fun weekend for all. Laid back guests and very kind to our staff. Much appreciated! We can't wait to have you back! Cheers!

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

Kelly, Katie, Haytham, and Alison made our wedding weekend an unforgettable event. I can't wait to go stay next year for our anniversary. I felt so welcomed and everyone was so helpful. I cannot say enough about how great our experience was!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

David · Married on 09/23/2017

The best wedding venue in Key West, hands down

I wish I could give 10 stars. First of all, have you seen OTM? Its the PERFECT spot for an intimate gathering of friends/ family for a wedding or party. From the responsiveness and flexibility of their event staff (thanks Haytham and Allison!), to their very organized/ discipline approach to payment / organization, to the venue itself, everything was just stellar. My wife has always been the sappy one of us two, but even I have to say that our weekend there was unforgettable and magic. It will be a persistent and cherished memory that we will never, ever forget. The grounds were spectacular, the rooms wonderful, the AM breakfast buffet amazing (guest comments: WOW THIS IS SOME BOUGIE GOOD STUFF!). Its right off Duval but also nice and quiet. We had some weird/ special requests of the OTM team and they didnt even blink. They were very very accommodating (thanks for hosting a bunch of loud Cubans in my family!) and very sweet throughout. I can't understand why someone would choose another venue in KW =)

Sent on 04/17/2019