Old School Entertainment LLC Reviews

25 | Cincinnati, OH

25 Reviews for Old School Entertainment LLC

25 Old School Entertainment LLC Reviews

Brittany · Married on 09/07/2018

Phil was absolutely amazing. We had a smaller wedding on September 7th and he had everyone on the dance floor! Kids, the young, the more mature etc He even got on the dance floor with us to dance the group dances and teach others how to do it! He had such a great personality and even gave a toast to my husband Dallas(who he’s known for awhile) and it was super sweet! His pricing is very fair. Definitely would recommend to all!!!

Tawnya · Married on 05/27/2018

He is very in tuned with the event and knows how to get the crowd dancing. I would recommend him for any event that you need a DJ. Everyone one at the party just loved him.

Angelo · Married on 04/15/2017

I highly recommend Old School Entertainment. The depth and breadth of Phil Tucker’s knowledge of music across all genres is simply impressive. I traveled pretty far to have my wedding in the Cincinnati area, and I can definitively say after the fact that having Phil be a part of it was essential. We explained to him how we wanted our wedding and brunch reception to look and ‘feel’—which was pretty abstract—and Phil NAILED it! Not only with the music, but also by reading the crowd and anticipating the day’s events with precision. No easy feat given that we built in contingencies and asked him to look for our cues.

Just as important, leading up to our big day Phil always availed himself for our questions and was essential to our wedding planning. A true professional and a master of his art!

Barry · Married on 11/20/2015

From beginning to end, Phil from Old School Entertainment was amazing. He far exceeded our expectations. He knew exactly what to play and when to play it. The dance floor was full all night long and everybody raved about how amazing and appropriate the music was. I would (and already have) recommended him to all my friends and family with upcoming weddings.

Mark · Married on 10/09/2015

Phil did and excellent job. He controlled the crowd with mastery precision. I will be using him again for our next event.

Princess · Married on 10/03/2015

Mr. Phil Tucker was excellent!

Carole · Married on 08/08/2015

Phil was great! Interactive with my guests. Played great music and was very easy to work with!

Joe · Married on 07/21/2015

Phil was professional, on time and facilitated our wedding perfectly. I would recommend him to any of my family and friends

Christine · Married on 06/13/2015

Phil is absolutely fantastic! He engages with the crowd and keeps the event moving in a positive way. He is talented and very personable. I would highly recommend him.

Karen · Married on 05/25/2014

Mr. Phil helped make my Wedding Day one of the best days of my Life. He knew exactly what to do to get and keep everyone on the dance floor. He also, did my daughter's wedding and it was a huge success. His knowledge of music and his knowledge of who the audience is, he created a wedding materpiece. His prices were reasonable and he put out services that exceeded my wildest dreams. We Love Phil!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Old School Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was my honor, and pleasure to be a part of your day, and your daughters. The masterpiece was YOU.... I just put a little light on it. Congratulations once again, and may your union continue to be blessed.

Rob · Married on 09/21/2013

Phil was and amazing DJ. He is a professional with a great personality that made our wedding all the more special! He taught our guest dance steps and made them feel comfortable. It was a relief because we could focus on socializing with our friends and family and did not have to worry about any of the activities Phil was responsible for. We recommend Phil for any occasion and you will be in good hands.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Old School Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so happy that you enjoyed our performance, and that your night was "Made the Very BEST!"

Chava · Married on 06/09/2013

Professional, Friendly and a dream to work with - brought our event to life :)

Greg · Married on 10/20/2012

Phil and his wife worked our wedding and they were awesome! Phil was great to work with before our wedding and they worked extremely well with all the vendors at our wedding. Both Phil and his wife interacted with everyone they came in contact with. Such a pleasure to work with! And everyone we talked to commented on how much fun they had! We wanted a party and we got one! :-)

Sent on 10/28/2013

Old School Entertainment LLC's reply:

It is always our pleasure to meet your expectations. We wish you the very best, and hope to work with you again!

LaShawnda · Married on 09/29/2012

I just want to say that Phil did his thing for our wedding
    reception he was so professional and made our reception run so smoothly
    he playing a wide variety of music for everyone to enjoy. We have gotten
    nothing but compliments about him since saturday so hats off to you. The price is very reasonable and money well spent ! I have known Phil a long time and the speech he made was so touching my new husband and I really appreciate you so much and if we ever need DJ services you will be the only person we call.

Thanks again for making our day perfect!

Tim and Shawnda Johns!

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2012

Everybody loved Phil!!! I received so many compliments on our DJ and he did an awesome job! I highly recommend him. He kept the crowd dancing all night.

Alice · Married on 08/11/2012

OSE over delivered!!!! They were extremely responsive, paid attention to details, knowledgeable and resourceful! No question was unanswered and they have a process and tools to make planning the music for the reception a breeze! They went above and beyond our initial requirements and provided music for the wedding and created a customized CD of prelude music for the wedding that was simply wonderful. The wedding guests so enjoyed the music they wanted the compilation for themselves and the church as well. Our reception venue appreciated the service and professionalism of the DJ to confirm details well in advance with venue on electrical, room set up, etc. The guests thoroughly enjoyed the DJ and the rapport he had with them. DJ did an excellent job in announcing the wedding party and handling of the toasts so there were wireless mics to cover the entire room. There was not one delay and everything ready ahead of schedule!!!! OSE is our preferred entertainment resource for weddings and events.

The night was perfect, thanks for all your help.

Lisa · event on: 10/13/2013

I have used Old School Entertainment for our business events for over 10 years. It is always one of the highlights of the event.

Darla · event on: 01/11/2014

I have always found it so enjoyable to work with Phil at our events. As with any large group, you can't please everyone. The negative comments that I received from our event when conducting our post event survey, mainly pertained to not enough music early in the evening and not enough time at the end for line dancing, and the need of a better mix of music. The first two statements are not at all within Phil's control. We give him an agenda and he follows it. The last prertaining to the mix of music is personal preference. Thanks so much Phil for always providing great service!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Old School Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Darla. I would recommend that we encourage guests to utilize the guest request feature on our website which is always made available to corporate clients. As always, guests may make requests at the event at the clients discretion. Looking forward to working with you again this year. Thanks again, Phil

Jacqui · event on: 12/28/2013

The DJ services with the music selection and group participation was great.

Steven · event on: 03/22/2014

Phil did a fantastic job for this fundraiser!

Connie · event on: 03/22/2014

Phil was awesome to work with and coordinate my birthday party for my Dad. He was turning 90 and he knew exactly what I wanted to do as far as music. He was extremely professional and accommodating as my plans changed and came into focus. He was very good at communicating via email and in fact this was arranged long distance from California to Ohio without any issues. I would definitely recommend him and his expertise to provide you with an excellent event!!

Vickey · event on: 07/19/2014

We had Phil provide the music for our 40th class reunion. He played songs from the 70's up to current times with lots of dance music. Everyone really enjoyed the music and his enthusiasm. Phil would get out on the
    dance floor and teach the steps to some of the songs. Everyone was involved. I also liked the fact that he made all the announcements for me that night and I did not have to do much talking! I wish I would have known him sooner....I would have used him for my daughter's wedding. Would I use him again? ABSOLUTELY! Thanks Phil for a job well done. ------Vickey Lovitt Sasser Princeton High School 1974

Sent on 07/26/2014

Old School Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Vickey! It was a pleasure to be a part of this great event.

Phil knows what he is doing. He has a system that works and we did not worry at all about what was being played. He also knows how to work a crowd. The flow of our reception was perfect.