24 Reviews for Old School Entertainment LLC

Sound/PA System (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)
18 Old School Entertainment LLC Reviews

I highly recommend Old School Entertainment. The depth and breadth of Phil Tucker’s knowledge of music across all genres is simply impressive. I traveled pretty far to have my wedding in the Cincinnati area, and I can definitively say after the fact that having Phil be a part of it was essential. We explained to him how we wanted our wedding and brunch reception to look and ‘feel’—which was pretty abstract—and Phil NAILED it! Not only with the music, but also by reading the crowd and anticipating the day’s events with precision. No easy feat given that we built in contingencies and asked him to look for our cues.

Just as important, leading up to our big day Phil always availed himself for our questions and was essential to our wedding planning. A true professional and a master of his art!

Profile Picture Angelo, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From beginning to end, Phil from Old School Entertainment was amazing. He far exceeded our expectations. He knew exactly what to play and when to play it. The dance floor was full all night long and everybody raved about how amazing and appropriate the music was. I would (and already have) recommended him to all my friends and family with upcoming weddings.

Profile Picture Barry, 11/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Phil did and excellent job. He controlled the crowd with mastery precision. I will be using him again for our next event.

Profile Picture Mark, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mr. Phil Tucker was excellent!

Profile Picture Princess , 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil was great! Interactive with my guests. Played great music and was very easy to work with!

Profile Picture Carole, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil was professional, on time and facilitated our wedding perfectly. I would recommend him to any of my family and friends

Profile Picture Joe , 7/21/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil is absolutely fantastic! He engages with the crowd and keeps the event moving in a positive way. He is talented and very personable. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day

He is very in tuned with the event and knows how to get the crowd dancing. I would recommend him for any event that you need a DJ. Everyone one at the party just loved him.

Profile Picture Tawnya, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

Mr. Phil helped make my Wedding Day one of the best days of my Life. He knew exactly what to do to get and keep everyone on the dance floor. He also, did my daughter's wedding and it was a huge success. His knowledge of music and his knowledge of who the audience is, he created a wedding materpiece. His prices were reasonable and he put out services that exceeded my wildest dreams. We Love Phil!

Profile Picture Karen , 5/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Phil was and amazing DJ. He is a professional with a great personality that made our wedding all the more special! He taught our guest dance steps and made them feel comfortable. It was a relief because we could focus on socializing with our friends and family and did not have to worry about any of the activities Phil was responsible for. We recommend Phil for any occasion and you will be in good hands.

Profile Picture Rob, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Professional, Friendly and a dream to work with - brought our event to life :)

Profile Picture Chava, 6/9/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil and his wife worked our wedding and they were awesome! Phil was great to work with before our wedding and they worked extremely well with all the vendors at our wedding. Both Phil and his wife interacted with everyone they came in contact with. Such a pleasure to work with! And everyone we talked to commented on how much fun they had! We wanted a party and we got one! :-)

Profile Picture Greg, 10/20/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I just want to say that Phil did his thing for our wedding
reception he was so professional and made our reception run so smoothly
he playing a wide variety of music for everyone to enjoy. We have gotten
nothing but compliments about him since saturday so hats off to you. The price is very reasonable and money well spent ! I have known Phil a long time and the speech he made was so touching my new husband and I really appreciate you so much and if we ever need DJ services you will be the only person we call.

Thanks again for making our day perfect!

Tim and Shawnda Johns!

Profile Picture LaShawnda, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everybody loved Phil!!! I received so many compliments on our DJ and he did an awesome job! I highly recommend him. He kept the crowd dancing all night.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

OSE over delivered!!!! They were extremely responsive, paid attention to details, knowledgeable and resourceful! No question was unanswered and they have a process and tools to make planning the music for the reception a breeze! They went above and beyond our initial requirements and provided music for the wedding and created a customized CD of prelude music for the wedding that was simply wonderful. The wedding guests so enjoyed the music they wanted the compilation for themselves and the church as well. Our reception venue appreciated the service and professionalism of the DJ to confirm details well in advance with venue on electrical, room set up, etc. The guests thoroughly enjoyed the DJ and the rapport he had with them. DJ did an excellent job in announcing the wedding party and handling of the toasts so there were wireless mics to cover the entire room. There was not one delay and everything ready ahead of schedule!!!! OSE is our preferred entertainment resource for weddings and events.

Profile Picture Alice, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

The night was perfect, thanks for all your help.

Profile Picture Sonjay, 5/25/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Phil knows what he is doing. He has a system that works and we did not worry at all about what was being played. He also knows how to work a crowd. The flow of our reception was perfect.

Profile Picture User5558978, 2+ years ago, 1 Review