24 Reviews for Old North State Catering

Family Style (1)
Outside Cake (1)
Kosher (1)
23 Old North State Catering Reviews

ONS was an exceptional experience. Chris and Jill took the "worry" out of everything for the meal at my daughter's reception. They were so helpful providing tips and suggestions during the planning stages. Their team at the event were efficient, helpful and professional! All of our guests were complimenting the catering service when they spoke with me. The food was amazing! Loved the "cooker" outside for the whole hog southern "pig pickin' atmosphere. Definitely recommend ONS for "all" occasions ! They treat you like family:) Thank you Chris and Jill

Profile Picture Lorraine, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jill made every effort to make certain we were happy with the menu choices for our daughter's wedding reception. The food presentation during cocktail hour as well as dinner was simply beautiful. Our guests were blown away by the delicious meal provided by ONS. We are extremely thankful for the part Jill and her team played in making this "once in a lifetime"event absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Belynda, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I love Old North State catering. They did a wonderful job catering my wedding & it couldn't have been more perfect! The food was excellent and the service was great. Chef Leo does an amazing job along with Chris and his wonderful staff. I couldn't be more pleased with everything!

Profile Picture Abigail, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I have to honestly say that ons food was absoulutly delicious. The chef was outstanding from the very beginning and had a fabulous taste testing. At the very beginning I knew we would go with them.. Everything seemed to fall in place from the beginning to end. The only complaint we had was the fact we didn’t have enough coffee..but that was nobody’s fault but my own.. Everyone enjoyed the wedding so much they stayed till the very end .. so extra coffee would have been nice..Jill did a great job keeping me the MOB calm up until the very end of the wedding. She is Awesome
Ons is no.1 in my books

Profile Picture Mike/Beth/Megan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chris and Jill were fantastic and easy to work with from Old North State to provide catering for our wedding reception. The food they provided was delicious and all our guests were impressed! They were very accommodating to customize our menu. They were prompt and worked well with our venue coordinator and owners to present a lovely setup and had professional staff on site to serve our guests. I would highly recommend using ONS for any event. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture stephanie, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Old North State is the best!! The food was wonderful and they were beyond accommodating!! Our guests have continue to rave about how the delicious the appetizers were at cocktail hour and beyond impressed by the buffet dinner, especially the pecan crusted fried chicken! Thanks guys for making our day so special!! :)

Profile Picture Chelsy, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings

ONS was so flexible and helpful during the planning process of our reception! The food was excellent and we cannot recommend them enough! So many of our friends told us it was "the best wedding food" they had ever had and we agree! Chris, the owner, even walked me into the reception with an umbrella because it was pouring down rain. That is what you call service! Jill, who did our correspondence and planning was so kind and helpful to work with!

Profile Picture Kerry , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chris & Jill were awesome to work with. I had a big wedding and they had no problem with working everything I wanted and needed in. I do not know where to start about the food, it literally was finger licking good. I love the fact that the food was cooked ok site. If you are looking for a caterer then look no further this company is the best at what they do.

Profile Picture Brianna, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

The food was very delicious! The chicken & salmon were very moist, and the Mac & cheese was awesome, & on point! Thank so very much for working with us!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Old North State catered my son's wedding and everything was terrific! We already knew their food is great from the taste testing we did with them. And they did not disappoint on the wedding day! We had the coldest day in Feb for an outdoor, tent reception on our farm and they kept bringing out piping hot food from their mobile kitchen until all the guests were full. Meatballs, tomato soup with grilled cheese, pecan crusted chicken, pork, grilled vegetables and mac and cheese all steaming hot and delicious. I overheard many of the guests comment on how tasty everything was. And there was no shortage of any of the dishes - no one left the reception hungry! Great food and enough of it was a high priority for our kids on their wedding day and ONS delivered. Having the kitchen onsite is a huge advantage for selecting Old North State. Then add their amazing staff - from Chris the owner, to Jill the manager, to the kitchen and wait staff - everyone is professional, accommodating and great to work with. No request is a bother, they always have smiles on their faces and they all work very hard. And we hired bartending staff through ONS as well who were real troupers in the freezing weather. Again, total professionals who served our guests with smiles - parkas, toboggans and all! We can not say enough about how pleased we were to have selected Old North State as our caterers and would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Trish, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Had a tasting with ONS and absolutely loved all of the food. The staff is made up of some wonderful people who are not all about the "bottom line" and want to help you enjoy your day AND the food!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/29/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

This establishment has the BEST FOOD and are a real family oriented group that really listens to what your likes and dislikes are so that they are able to provide the very best to meet a variety of tastes and yet be realistically priced. In addition, their preparations, attention to details and extremely kind and professional manner was top shelf!

Profile Picture Lori, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

If I could give a 10 for flexibility, I would. Old North State Catering was absolutely outstanding adjusting the time for plating our dinner due to unforeseen bridal delays and still managed to put a terrific dinner in front of us. If I had another daughter, I would hire them again, no doubt.

Profile Picture User7392405, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jill and Chris were wonderful! They are so accommodating and easy to work with. They put together the perfect menu for our wedding. My guests are still talking about how good the food was. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Jennie, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Superior Recommendation! EXCELLENT FOOD and SERVICE! You are making the right choice by choosing Old North State Catering!

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Old North State Catering was our first choice for our wedding reception caterer & we were extremely pleased with the final results. They helped come up with a wonderful menu that was within our budget. They answered all of our many questions, & were thoughtful about the many details. Their presentation was eye-catchingly beautiful - it looked like something out of a magazine. The food perfectly complemented our wedding theme, floral displays, decorations, etc,. The food exceeded our expectations & we are still getting compliments on the meal. We highly recommend Old North State Catering & would undoubtedly use them again for all of our future catering needs.

Profile Picture Kaitlyne, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations

Old North State did a fabulous job catering our Christmas party. They could not have been more accommodating and were delightful to work with. They took our small budget and made it look like so much more. The food was delicious and they did a super job of quietly attending to refills during the event. This is the second event ONS has catered for us and they never disappoint!

Profile Picture User6378020, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian

Old North State catered the first annual Valentine's Dinner at The Mill in Fuquay-Varina. They were very helpful with planning the menu, helping with creative ideas, and staying within our budget. The food was superb, and presentation was impeccable.
We are employing them to do at least four more catered events in 2016, and they are so easy ( and fun) to work with!

Profile Picture Cindi, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Kosher, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Delivery, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated

Old North State was amazing! After our wedding we have mainly heard how amazing the food was. It was the highlight of our reception! They are very professional and the quality of their work is second to none. I would recommend their work to everyone.

Profile Picture Olivia, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Old North State Catering did an amazing job! Jill was extremely accommodating. We had a couple of specific requests for menu items (my son's favorites) and ONS knocked it out of the park. Everyone I have talked to since the wedding has talked about how wonderful the food was.

Profile Picture Angela, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Old North State was amazing! The food was grand and GREAT! Chris Wrenn and Company are great to work with and very flexible!
I have used Chris 2 years for Holiday Gala event! This year he catered it two nights in a row! I highly suggest this great group of people!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Party Supplies
4.2

Jill was a pleasure to deal with ..Chef Leo top notch.
Great variety of foods, guests still talking about it.

Profile Picture Barry, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews