Ohana Photographers Reviews

Ohana Photographers 4
Ohana Photographers 5
Ohana Photographers 6

Thu · Married on 08/06/2011

Ohana Photographers are absolutely AMAZING! They shot our wedding in early August 2011. The location was in upstate New York and they traveled from the west coast for our big day. Even with being thousands of miles away they were great at following up with us (pre-wedding) and assuring us that everything will go smoothly - and it did! Their work was very impressive and we are very satisfied with the results. They are hands down the best part of our wedding. They are also extremely friendly and creative. We had so much fun shooting with them and all of our guest had nothing but good things to say about them. OHANA is the best!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Bridget · Married on 03/26/2011

The photographs taken for my wedding were phenomenal. I couldn't have asked for better pictures. I was more than pleased with the price, quality, and all aspects of ohana photgraphy. The engagements photos were just as awesome. This company has real gift in finding the perfect spot for photos to take and how to make them look their best. I have no complaints about my entire experience with Ohana Photography.

Sent on 02/16/2012

Danielle · Married on 12/31/2008

David, Kim and April of Ohana Photographers has an ability to take images that simply come alive! I recommend that you visit the website and look at the different effects that they capture! I fell in love with them the first time I visited their website. Their personalities shined through and were even more fun in person!
    The emotions that you can draw from the photos is what every one is looking for when remembering personal memories of a special event. The color and depth that the images have are outstanding.

The wedding photos look like they are from an advertising clip. They look like that perfect wedding photo that every bride is looking for. Ohana captures the bride in "Her" moment, her dream day forever preserved.

From a 70th Birthday Party, Family Reunions, Just a Day in the Sun, to a "Newborn with Family" photo shoot Ohana delivers uncompromisable quality every time.

I cannot say enough about this family business and how happy I was with the results!

Thanks you guys! I'll be calling you for maternity photos! *fingers crossed!*

Sent on 02/03/2009

Claudia · Married on 09/16/2008

Ohana Photographers (david, kim and april) want the best picture of you (your family and guests) that they can get. They toil and trouble shoot until they create utter MAGIC that lasts a lifetime. All I can say, "They shoot the most wonderfully beautiful photos that I am so very proud to show my colleagues and friends, and I wouldn't mind a bit if they published them." They are much more than just photographers, they are artists in the highest degree. If you need photos, ABSOLUTELY get Ohana Photographers, they are the best (period.) They worked well with every one of my vendors and felt like part of our family. They're just awesome! We recommend them to anyone for any occasion!
    Thanks guys!

Sent on 02/27/2009

Teegan · Married on 03/18/2006

They want the best picture of you and your fiance' and your family that they can get. They toil and trouble shoot until they create utter MAGIC that lasts a lifetime. All I can say, "They shoot the most wonderfully beautiful photos that I am so very proud to show my colleagues and friends, and I wouldn't mind a bit if they published them." They are much more than just photographers, they are artists in the highest degree. If you need photos, ABSOLUTELY get Ohana Photographers, they are the best (period.) Thank you David and Kim for my wonderful and beautiful photos that will last my family a lifetime!

Sent on 02/04/2009

Shannon · Married on 01/28/2011

David at Ohana was everything that we could have wanted in a photographer for our wedding. We contacted him last minute and he fortunately had an opening. He was timely, had great ideas, was professional yet fun and the pics turned out wonderful. We continually receive great feedback from people - even months after our wedding.

Sent on 04/15/2011

Sara · Married on 09/01/2007

We absolutely loved our photos and our photographers! The pictures were something that all of our guests were talking about and still do today. The photographers cared about what we wanted and did their best to do just that. I felt like they really cared about the quality of our photos just as much as we did. I would definitely recommend them without a doubt!

Sent on 02/03/2009

Lisa · Married on 09/28/2008

Very creative photographer. Be sure to make a list of must have photos, I wanted family photos and photos of the men and didn't get hardly any, but the photos that were taken were awesome!! Very good people, extremely skilled photogs. Love them!

Sent on 08/04/2009