Oh So Gelato Reviews

Oh So Gelato 4
Oh So Gelato 5

Sophia · Married on 10/05/2019

So fun and delicious

Had such a great experience with Oh So Gelato! They were so friendly and fun to work with and the gelato tasted amazing! They even accommodated vegan flavors for my guest. Highly recommend

Sent on 10/21/2019

Bellanca · Married on 08/09/2019

Exquisit, Affordable, Creative

We loved Oh so Gelato at our wedding and highly recommend, gelato is especially a great touch for a summer wedding! Paula is super to work with, she is professional, creative and seeks to give a presentation/delicious taste that is individualized to you. We used her food truck company for both the rehearsal and the wedding, every vendor was professional, went above and beyond and made the most amazing dishes (I’m still getting compliments on the food several months later)! I didn’t think that we could find a affordable food company so great to work with, they made the wedding planning super fun and the wedding day special!

Oh So Gelato 6
    Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 05/04/2019

Authentic Italian Gelato and Impeccable Service

Paula was a dream to work with. Her gelato is authentic using Italian ingredients and products. She offered to literally make any gelato flavor we could imagine. All six flavors we chose were delicious. Her cart is absolutely adorable. My guests loved talking to Paula. She is so down to earth and friendly. Our wedding guests raved about the gelato. It was one of our favorite parts of our reception.

Oh So Gelato 7
    Oh So Gelato 8
    Oh So Gelato 9
    Sent on 05/22/2019

Oh So Gelato's reply:

Molly, you are too kind. Your guests were the highlight of my week and I took great pleasure in serving them. Their reactions to the custom flavors you selected were priceless. It was an evening I wished would never end. Alas, it has and I'm truly grateful for the experience. Please visit us sometime soon and let's relive it all over a cup of gelato. My very best to you and Jordy, and once again, congratulations!
  • Sarah

Sarah Holzer · Married on 02/11/2019

100/10 - Oh So Gelato is THE BEST

Oh So Gelato is a must-have - by far the best gelato and best dessert out there. On top of that, Paula is one-of-a-kind and you can taste the passion she puts into her work. We knew we wanted ice cream for our wedding and when we found Oh So Gelato it was a done deal (who knew gelato is so much better than ice cream?!) Paula went above and beyond when it came to meeting us for tastings, crafting the perfect menu, and serving a line that didn't stop all night long. EVERYONE complimented how amazing the gelato. I couldn't be more excited that they now have a shop and we can get gelato every time we visit! Paula girl - you are the best, an angel on earth, and deserve all the success in the world - even from Raleigh we are cheering you on and can't wait to eat your delicious gelato again!

Oh So Gelato 10
    Oh So Gelato 11
    Sent on 12/14/2019

Oh So Gelato's reply:

Sweet Sarah, you and John are a dream come true. Thank you for this lovely review. It was my privilege to get to know you both and your family. Y'all are absolute blessings to so many. You created a thoughtful, creative, meaningful, and fun-filled wedding. Everyone was over the moon, truly. Thank you so much for choosing me to be a part of your best day ever. It has been a JOY to get to know you and to be part of your story!! See what I did there? I can't wait to share gelato with y'all again.

Laura · Married on 11/09/2018

Italy Meets the South Wedding

Paula’s gelato is incredible and truly artisanal. We had an “Italy meets the South” wedding theme and the gelato was all the rave amongst our guests. In fact, we still to this day have guests telling us how delicious the gelato was! My immediate family is from Naples and it even had their stamp of approval (that says it all right there)! Paula is passionate with her business and a perfectionist. She nailed every detail we discussed and was great communicating with my planner the day of. If I lived closer I would hire Oh So Gelato for every birthday party or special occasion! Next time we are in Charleston I’m ordering some to take home!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Oh So Gelato's reply:

Laura, thank you for your kind review! It was a great pleasure to be included in your and Luke's amazing reception. We pride ourselves on creating authentic, "the-real-deal" gelato and sorbet. Doing so for your wondeful Italian family is bucket list scenario for the Oh So Gelato team. Serving Luke's family, and hopefully spoiling them beyond return, was a double bonus. Grazie beautiful people!!

Amanda Fitzgerald · Married on 08/25/2018

Definitely recommend!

Such an unique experience for guests to enjoy delicious gelato being served by a friendly staff!

Oh So Gelato 12
    Oh So Gelato 13
    Sent on 01/22/2019

Oh So Gelato's reply:

Amanda, it was a wonderful opportunity to be able to work with you and your mom planning our custom gelato menu for you. I'm grateful for the opportunity we had to get to know you, and to serve you and all of your favorite people, at your beautiful celebration. We wish you all the very best and hope to see you around the gelato cart sometime soon!

Brandi Henderson · Married on 05/06/2018

Excellent!

We are so happy with our decision to use Oh So Gelato on our wedding day. It was delicious and our guest loved it. Oh So Gelato helped eliminate any worrries I had about my allergies. I appreciate how they considered, and handled my allergies throughout this process. The Gelato cart added beautiful decoration. We are so thankful to have had Oh So Gelato share this special day with us. Thank you Oh So Gelato!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Oh So Gelato's reply:

Thank you Brandi! Creating Vegan Wedding Cake Gelato exclusively for you was a delightful challenge. It was a highlight of our year to see your guests returning to the cart for all the flavors, especially that one. It was a beautiful evening and we we're honored to be included! The next time you are in Charleston we hope you'll stop by the cart. We'd love to see you both! Happy 2019 😁