Oh So Gelato Reviews

Oh So Gelato 5
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 05/04/2019

Authentic Italian Gelato and Impeccable Service

Paula was a dream to work with. Her gelato is authentic using Italian ingredients and products. She offered to literally make any gelato flavor we could imagine. All six flavors we chose were delicious. Her cart is absolutely adorable. My guests loved talking to Paula. She is so down to earth and friendly. Our wedding guests raved about the gelato. It was one of our favorite parts of our reception.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Oh So Gelato 6
    Oh So Gelato 7
    Oh So Gelato 8

Oh So Gelato's reply:

Molly, you are too kind. Your guests were the highlight of my week and I took great pleasure in serving them. Their reactions to the custom flavors you selected were priceless. It was an evening I wished would never end. Alas, it has and I'm truly grateful for the experience. Please visit us sometime soon and let's relive it all over a cup of gelato. My very best to you and Jordy, and once again, congratulations!

Laura · Married on 11/09/2018

Italy Meets the South Wedding

Paula’s gelato is incredible and truly artisanal. We had an “Italy meets the South” wedding theme and the gelato was all the rave amongst our guests. In fact, we still to this day have guests telling us how delicious the gelato was! My immediate family is from Naples and it even had their stamp of approval (that says it all right there)! Paula is passionate with her business and a perfectionist. She nailed every detail we discussed and was great communicating with my planner the day of. If I lived closer I would hire Oh So Gelato for every birthday party or special occasion! Next time we are in Charleston I’m ordering some to take home!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Oh So Gelato's reply:

Laura, thank you for your kind review! It was a great pleasure to be included in your and Luke's amazing reception. We pride ourselves on creating authentic, "the-real-deal" gelato and sorbet. Doing so for your wondeful Italian family is bucket list scenario for the Oh So Gelato team. Serving Luke's family, and hopefully spoiling them beyond return, was a double bonus. Grazie beautiful people!!

Amanda Fitzgerald · Married on 08/25/2018

Definitely recommend!

Such an unique experience for guests to enjoy delicious gelato being served by a friendly staff!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Oh So Gelato 9
    Oh So Gelato 10

Oh So Gelato's reply:

Amanda, it was a wonderful opportunity to be able to work with you and your mom planning our custom gelato menu for you. I'm grateful for the opportunity we had to get to know you, and to serve you and all of your favorite people, at your beautiful celebration. We wish you all the very best and hope to see you around the gelato cart sometime soon!

Brandi Henderson · Married on 05/06/2018

Excellent!

We are so happy with our decision to use Oh So Gelato on our wedding day. It was delicious and our guest loved it. Oh So Gelato helped eliminate any worrries I had about my allergies. I appreciate how they considered, and handled my allergies throughout this process. The Gelato cart added beautiful decoration. We are so thankful to have had Oh So Gelato share this special day with us. Thank you Oh So Gelato!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Oh So Gelato's reply:

Thank you Brandi! Creating Vegan Wedding Cake Gelato exclusively for you was a delightful challenge. It was a highlight of our year to see your guests returning to the cart for all the flavors, especially that one. It was a beautiful evening and we we're honored to be included! The next time you are in Charleston we hope you'll stop by the cart. We'd love to see you both! Happy 2019 😁