Oh So Gelato Reviews

13 | Mount Pleasant, SC

13 Reviews for Oh So Gelato

• Emily

Emily · Married on 04/17/2021

Who doesn't love gelato?!

Paula was fantastic! We wanted to do something different for our reception and when I found her, we were SO excited! She went above and beyond, everyone was more than impressed! The cart was so cute and she hand made the gelato and sign for us! She even had dairy free options, which was important to us since we have some dietary restrictions. She was so professional and fun! We highly, highly recommend her for your next event!

Sent on 04/20/2021

Oh So Gelato's reply:

What a lovely reception! You and Ethan are the most adorable couple! I can't tell how blessed I felt to be there. Alhambra Hall was so beautifully decorated. You thought of everything! Your guests were so fun and complimentary of the menu you selected, custom, with them in mind. Wishing y'all ALL the joy! Thank you for letting Oh So Gelato be part of your beautiful beginning! Congratulations!
  • Jessie

Jessie K. · Married on 04/10/2021

Amazing dessert treat!!

Paula and her team were SO amazing to work with! We knew we wanted something unique and special for our big day, and being big fans of gelato, this was perfect for us! Being from out of state, Paula was so accommodating in helping us schedule a taste test when we were in town. The flavors are SO fresh and delicious, and I love how you can customize the options based on your favorites! Our guests are still raving about the dessert and how unique it was to have it served out of the cute bicycle! Thank you for making our day extra special and memorable!!

Sent on 07/09/2021

Maryanne M. · Married on 11/13/2020

Mother of Bride

Oh So Gelato was a hit at our daughter’s wedding last week.
    I highly recommend hiring her for any occasion.
    Our guests were raving!

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah P. · Married on 10/05/2020

Gelato Dreams Do Come True

We got engaged in Italy so we knew we needed to have gelato at the wedding! We couldn't have been happier with Oh So Gelato. Paula's passion for gelato makes the experience so fun from the beginning. Not to mention, she can make any flavor imaginable - she definitely made my husband's White Reese's Peanut Butter Cup gelato dreams come true. It was a unique and fun experience for our guests and they are still raving about the gelato from our wedding almost a year later!

Sent on 07/16/2021

Adrian U. · Married on 09/18/2020

Gelato cart for Sept 2020 wedding

We had Oh So Gelato at our wedding and it was a great decision. I believe every person got gelato that night, because who DOESN'T like gelato!? We sampled nearly every flavor, then went back for more because we didn't want to wait for the wedding. Please believe that every flavor is Oh So Great!! At the request of the bride, additional flavors were created and available for guests! You can tell that the 2 things the owner is passionate about is making the world's best gelato, and doing what it takes to please customers. Thanks again for the great service and even better dessert!

Sent on 01/03/2021

Oh So Gelato's reply:

What a wonderful adventure to be part of your big day. It was a privilege to be there among your amazingly talented vendors and beautiful, hand-crafted design elements. Truly the best day ever! So excited for you both as Mr. & Mrs, and now a plus one. Y'all are both so beautiful and it was wonderful to swim in your world as you finally celebrated! Thank you!!

Hayley P. · Married on 02/29/2020

Best wedding decision

My husband and I were so honored to have Oh So Gelato be a part of our special leap day destination wedding in Charleston, SC. Paula, the owner personally catered to each of our guests, and she rocked it! She customized flavors and worked with our vision effortlessly. If you want your guests to have the best of time or if you just simply love your friends and family, do yourself a favor and book with Oh So Gelato!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Sophia · Married on 10/05/2019

So fun and delicious

Had such a great experience with Oh So Gelato! They were so friendly and fun to work with and the gelato tasted amazing! They even accommodated vegan flavors for my guest. Highly recommend

Sent on 10/21/2019

Bellanca · Married on 08/09/2019

Exquisit, Affordable, Creative

We loved Oh so Gelato at our wedding and highly recommend, gelato is especially a great touch for a summer wedding! Paula is super to work with, she is professional, creative and seeks to give a presentation/delicious taste that is individualized to you. We used her food truck company for both the rehearsal and the wedding, every vendor was professional, went above and beyond and made the most amazing dishes (I’m still getting compliments on the food several months later)! I didn’t think that we could find a affordable food company so great to work with, they made the wedding planning super fun and the wedding day special!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 05/04/2019

Authentic Italian Gelato and Impeccable Service

Paula was a dream to work with. Her gelato is authentic using Italian ingredients and products. She offered to literally make any gelato flavor we could imagine. All six flavors we chose were delicious. Her cart is absolutely adorable. My guests loved talking to Paula. She is so down to earth and friendly. Our wedding guests raved about the gelato. It was one of our favorite parts of our reception.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Oh So Gelato's reply:

Molly, you are too kind. Your guests were the highlight of my week and I took great pleasure in serving them. Their reactions to the custom flavors you selected were priceless. It was an evening I wished would never end. Alas, it has and I'm truly grateful for the experience. Please visit us sometime soon and let's relive it all over a cup of gelato. My very best to you and Jordy, and once again, congratulations!
  • Sarah

Sarah H. · Married on 02/11/2019

100/10 - Oh So Gelato is THE BEST

Oh So Gelato is a must-have - by far the best gelato and best dessert out there. On top of that, Paula is one-of-a-kind and you can taste the passion she puts into her work. We knew we wanted ice cream for our wedding and when we found Oh So Gelato it was a done deal (who knew gelato is so much better than ice cream?!) Paula went above and beyond when it came to meeting us for tastings, crafting the perfect menu, and serving a line that didn't stop all night long. EVERYONE complimented how amazing the gelato. I couldn't be more excited that they now have a shop and we can get gelato every time we visit! Paula girl - you are the best, an angel on earth, and deserve all the success in the world - even from Raleigh we are cheering you on and can't wait to eat your delicious gelato again!

Sent on 12/14/2019

Oh So Gelato's reply:

Sweet Sarah, you and John are a dream come true. Thank you for this lovely review. It was my privilege to get to know you both and your family. Y'all are absolute blessings to so many. You created a thoughtful, creative, meaningful, and fun-filled wedding. Everyone was over the moon, truly. Thank you so much for choosing me to be a part of your best day ever. It has been a JOY to get to know you and to be part of your story!! See what I did there? I can't wait to share gelato with y'all again.

Laura · Married on 11/09/2018

Italy Meets the South Wedding

Paula’s gelato is incredible and truly artisanal. We had an “Italy meets the South” wedding theme and the gelato was all the rave amongst our guests. In fact, we still to this day have guests telling us how delicious the gelato was! My immediate family is from Naples and it even had their stamp of approval (that says it all right there)! Paula is passionate with her business and a perfectionist. She nailed every detail we discussed and was great communicating with my planner the day of. If I lived closer I would hire Oh So Gelato for every birthday party or special occasion! Next time we are in Charleston I’m ordering some to take home!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Oh So Gelato's reply:

Laura, thank you for your kind review! It was a great pleasure to be included in your and Luke's amazing reception. We pride ourselves on creating authentic, "the-real-deal" gelato and sorbet. Doing so for your wondeful Italian family is bucket list scenario for the Oh So Gelato team. Serving Luke's family, and hopefully spoiling them beyond return, was a double bonus. Grazie beautiful people!!

Amanda F. · Married on 08/25/2018

Definitely recommend!

Such an unique experience for guests to enjoy delicious gelato being served by a friendly staff!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Oh So Gelato's reply:

Amanda, it was a wonderful opportunity to be able to work with you and your mom planning our custom gelato menu for you. I'm grateful for the opportunity we had to get to know you, and to serve you and all of your favorite people, at your beautiful celebration. We wish you all the very best and hope to see you around the gelato cart sometime soon!

Brandi H. · Married on 05/06/2018

Excellent!

We are so happy with our decision to use Oh So Gelato on our wedding day. It was delicious and our guest loved it. Oh So Gelato helped eliminate any worrries I had about my allergies. I appreciate how they considered, and handled my allergies throughout this process. The Gelato cart added beautiful decoration. We are so thankful to have had Oh So Gelato share this special day with us. Thank you Oh So Gelato!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Oh So Gelato's reply:

Thank you Brandi! Creating Vegan Wedding Cake Gelato exclusively for you was a delightful challenge. It was a highlight of our year to see your guests returning to the cart for all the flavors, especially that one. It was a beautiful evening and we we're honored to be included! The next time you are in Charleston we hope you'll stop by the cart. We'd love to see you both! Happy 2019 😁