Oh Snappy Day! Reviews

39 | Olathe, KS

39 Reviews for Oh Snappy Day!

Natalie · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely the best

I cannot recommend Shawn and Kodi more! We have a beautiful set of canvas prints that they just gave us as a wedding gift. They have a real passion for their work! They also included a wedding video that is absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jordan · Married on 06/16/2018

Shawn took our engagement and wedding pictures and we could not be happier! They were absolutely beautiful and there were so many to choose from! We loved that we had access to all digital copies so we can order as many copies and make our own albums as we choose. Shawn and his wife were fun to work with and we enjoyed having them at our wedding! They are so thoughtful and accommodating. We had to reschedule our engagement pictures at kind of the last minute, and Shawn responded quickly and we had no problems rescheduling! It was a fantastic value and we are so happy we went with Oh Snappy Day for our wedding! Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/29/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/04/2017

I'm absolutely in LOVE with our photos! Super responsive, top notch attitude, worth every penny without a doubt and they couldn't be more accomodating.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Marie · Married on 09/02/2017

Really fun to work with he takes amazing pictures. There is a clear difference between his service and every other photographer we met. More than just pictures, in his helpfulness in preparing for the wedding so he can take the photos you want. A lot goes into it besides just having good ideas.

Sent on 10/27/2017
  • Mauri

Mauri · Married on 03/24/2017

I loved Shawn's personality and presence on our wedding day! The photos were so true to the day. It was such a pleasure to work with these guys, and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone I know.

We honestly could not be happier! Starting with engagement photos. Shawn and his assistant truly went above and beyond to capture the perfect shots without having huge distracting equipment.

Formals weren't as important to us but they did a great job with them even with my quirky family they fit right in.

We love how everything turned out, our photos are perfect!

Our photographer sent us a bridal guide filled with tips that helped answer so many questions I would have never thought of to help us get the photos we love.

You'd be lucky to have them as part of your special day!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Hadley · Married on 03/18/2017

Exactly what I needed from a wedding photographer. The quality of the photos was perfect and we got the photos super fast. He is really responsive especially as we got closer to the wedding. Professional but really fun and easy going. I really couldn't find a better value for wedding photography anywhere not even close.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Megan · Married on 01/28/2017

I met Shawn through working in the wedding industry and he quickly became someone I'm proud to call a good friend. Shawn is a down to earth, generous and exceptionally talented photographer. He was there for us through our entire engagement. My now husband, Cody, took note of how highly I spoke of Shawn, and contacted him in advance to take photos of our proposal. These turned out absolutely beautiful and I can't say how much it means having those photos. Shawn also took our engagement photos and WOW! We were amazed and had a hard time picking only one to use for our save the date cards. Not to mention, the three of us had a good time taking the photos. Shawn is a creative and is good with attention to detail, which came through right away when he shared his bride guide with us, which is an excellent resource that his couples are able to use at no charge. Shawn and Kodi were there throughout the entire wedding day start to finish with smiling faces. They went above and beyond to capture every moment -- even through the very end of the night when we added on a Chinese lantern lighting last minute. They were both up for anything and I can't say how much it meant having so many amazing photos from our day. There was a perfect mix of organic shots, posed photos with our bridal party that turned out phenomenal, all of the important moments throughout the ceremony and reception, newly wed photos and then they also captured a lot of dancing that happened throughout the reception. Shawn posted a preview blog the very next day after our wedding, which Cody and I were SO excited to see on day one of our honeymoon. And then in only a week and a half, he had ALL of the wedding photos to us. I can't say enough great things about working with Shawn. He is very kind, friendly and flexible-- everyone in my family loved having him around, and he also delivered photos beyond our highest expectations. I would recommend hiring Shawn to anyone!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Catherine · Married on 11/05/2016

Shawn was great! Really nice, fun attitude, out of this world photos! Our friends keep telling me how much they love the pictures!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Aleigh · Married on 09/24/2016

From our engagement pictures to the day of our wedding, Shawn was right there ready to go. Photography was the most important thing for us during this time in our life ~ we wanted to be able to remember it forever! Shawn answered all of our questions and had so many important tips for us that we hadn't even thought about. He took all of the shots that I wanted and also suggested other shots that are now my favorite! We have received so many compliments on every single one of our pictures and for that we are so thankful. We could not be happier with how EVERY single picture turned out! Shawn's attention to detail is outstanding. Not only is he a GREAT photographer, but he's personable and made all of our guests feel welcomed and comfortable! I had been dreaming about our wedding day for so long and it was even better than all of my dreams! Thanks to Shawn, we will get to relive the best day ever every day of our lives!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Aleigh · Married on 09/07/2016

WOW! I could not be more excited about the engagement pictures that Shawn captured! He is absolutely wonderful! Very flexible and creative! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 12/26/2015

Mackenzie · Married on 05/28/2016

I loved how our photographer was capturing the candid moments. We really couldn't be happier. It snowed on our wedding day and he turned lemons into lemonade and we got these amazing photos holding each other outside in the snow it's going to be my favorite photo forever!

Sent on 03/24/2017

jaqualine · Married on 04/30/2016

As a newlywed I can easily look back on the past year and say it was quite a ride.

Shawn was there for us the entire engagement. He had amazing photogenic tips that really worked. He helped us get ready for the engagement shoot. He checked in with us to be sure everything was going well. Long story short he really made our experience amazing.

We got proofs back fast and sharing them was so fun! Our friends couldn't believe how good the photos were they still talk about them!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Brittany · Married on 01/31/2016

Couldn't be happier! Found my family photographer for life!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Natalie · Married on 10/17/2015

We booked Shawn before we knew our wedding date based on our event planners recommendation. We asked for the best photographer in Kansas City. His work speaks for itself but our album is like something from a bridal magazine. We get so many compliments!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Julie · Married on 09/05/2015

Very personable photographer. Sean really treated us like it was his own wedding or a family member's wedding. He brought lots of things I never would have thought about that made the pictures better. For example I'm glad we didn't have to use the plasic hanger from the dress shop because Shawn brought a nice wooden one that matched our wedding style.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/05/2015

Shawn and an assistant covered our wedding and did a video. They were by far the nicest vendors we worked with throught the planning process. I felt well taken care of. He gave is our pictures quickly and they were beautiful!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Rebecca · Married on 06/13/2015

I'm actually a portrait photographer myself. I have no problem plugging a good photographer. For me the photographer was the most important vendor. I know hundreds of photographers in the area. I've worked with dozens including Shawn. It is hard to find someone who is both talented artistically and able to take portfolio quality photos every wedding. I've seen Shawn work, he has a gift. There is just no one who takes photos like he does and he does it at every wedding. So happy with my decision.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Emily · Married on 05/09/2015

Sent on 06/09/2015
  • Lynn

Lynn · Married on 04/25/2015

I had both heard and read nothing but stellar reviews about Shawn since I first started searching for a wedding photographer over a year ago. I wanted a photographer that had a good blend of candid and arranged pictures. At first, I thought a good one was impossible to find in Kansas City at an affordable price, but Shawn is THE photographer if you want the most for your money. He has a passion for what he does that pours out when you meet him he was willing to follow what I like from Pinterest and work with me while still keeping the pictures original. Shawn, answered all of my emails immediately, and was reliable, flexible and made us feel special even though he deals with a lot of weddings. You will not have to worry about photography and that's one less thing.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Jenette · Married on 01/31/2015

Customer service is obviously a priority for Shawn. I had so much fun taking pictures. Our album is getting so many compliments.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Riley · Married on 10/05/2014

Shawn was magnificent. He got to our venue several hours before hand to make sure we got pictures of all of our details. (Our schedule was going to be crazy). He helped let us know how photography was going to play in with our plans. We couldn't have gotten all the great pictures without his help planning and eye for creative fun photos. I don't know what we would have done without him. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Angel · Married on 10/04/2014

Shawn did a great job. He really made our small wedding look as beautiful as I imagined it

Sent on 08/01/2016

Andrea · Married on 09/27/2014

Shawn and Kodi were absolutely amazing! I booked him for my wedding really far in advance and we also did an engagement shoot with him. He definitely knows what he's doing! Not only were our pictures AMAZING and top-notch, but Shawn and Kodi were absolute dolls to work with! They took all of the stress away from the wedding because I didn't ever find myself worrying about what he was doing. He caught all of the precious and unexpected moments from the wedding and I could not be happier! I will definitely be using his services again in the future!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Mandy · Married on 09/26/2014

Shawn's work is beautiful. I love how he works, as far as the pictures went he took all the wedding day worries away.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Debbie · Married on 06/07/2014

Shawn is interested in you as a person and what pictures you want. He's creative and unique. During the wedding ceremony he was professional and quiet, not up in our faces interrupting and distracting to our guests. At the reception Shawn took unique pictures of us as well as captured our guests. Thank You!!

Sent on 06/23/2014