oh my! designs by steph Reviews

30 | Atlanta, GA

30 Reviews for oh my! designs by steph

Liz · Married on 05/19/2018

My experience working with Steph for my wedding invitations was an absolute DREAM!!! For that, I wish I could give Steph beyond 5 stars! Steph is wonderful to communicate with and she makes the process of ordering wedding invitations so easy and stress free (yes, brides you read that correctly). Her invitations and work are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. When my invitations arrived, they they were already stuffed and addressed. All we have to do is seal and stamp. I can't thank Steph enough and I can't wait to mail our gorgeous invitations out and to use her for other paper products for my wedding. BRIDES, ORDER YOUR INVITATIONS FROM STEPH!!!! I promise it will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding!!!

Thank you so so much, Steph!!!!

Shelby · Married on 05/12/2018

Working with Steph was amazing!

Kelsey · Married on 01/07/2017

My experience with oh my! designs by steph was amazing!! The invitations looked perfect and exactly how I wanted them. I love that she sends you multiple proofs to make sure your order is flawless. Even when I would forget to respond back to an email she would email me again to see if she had missed something. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Courtney · Married on 12/24/2016

Stephanie is amazing! i used her for my save the dates and wedding invitations. She is so easy to work with and understood the exact look I was going for. She didn't pressure me to use a certain design but helped me create a custom invite that shows our personality and perfectly displays our wedding theme. I have had multiple people tell me that they are the most gorgeous invitations they've ever seen and I absolutely agree! She is the best!

Steph was great to work with!

Paige · Married on 11/19/2016

Choosing "oh my! designs by Steph" was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding! I looked everywhere- minted, wedding paper divas, local boutique shops and many etsy stores-and nothing compared to the quality and design that Steph created for us! In addition, she was a joy to work with; she helped us create the appropriate wording and kept us involved at every step! We even got a sneak peek!

Steph's prices are so reasonable for high-end invitations. All of our friends and family have said they are the most beautiful and high-quality invitations they have seen! They truly set the tone for an elegant and memorable evening.

Thank you Steph!

The wedding invitations I received through Oh my designs are absolutely beautiful! I loved the quality of the paper and printing. In addition, communication with Steph was so easy even though everything was done through email! She is very professional and quick to respond to all my questions. I would highly recommend this business!

lauren · Married on 09/30/2016

I ordered wedding invitations from Steph and they are amazing!!! I never thought I'd be excited about wedding invitations until I started working with her to create them. They are so elegant, modern and unique. Steph was so easy to work with and the process was very easy with plenty of communication back and forth for proofing. My invitations came ready to go - assembled, addressed, stamps and all! She is VERY HIGHLY recommended!

Charlene · Married on 09/24/2016

Steph was fantatsic to work with! She had great suggestions and was very patient and flexible. She made the process easy and we're thrilled with the results. Our wedding invitations turned out better than expected! The quality is exceptional and we love the design. We've gotten lots of compliments. You won't be disappointed if you use Steph!

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2016

My invitations are absolutely beautiful! They're even prettier in person! Stephanie was a pleasure to work with and made sure that my invitations turned out exactly how I imagined! I had to reach out to her and make sure there was somewhere I could give her a review because I was so pleased with the final product!

Maude · Married on 07/09/2016

Steph did the most fantastic job on my wedding invitations!! I can’t say enough how happy I am with them. I would highly recommend using oh my! designs. I was looking for a custom envelope liner and Steph was able to customize everything to all of my needs and far exceed my expectations. She sent me countless proofs and was very responsive with all of my changes. I loved working with her, and she made the whole invitation part of the wedding process so enjoyable. I have received so many compliments on my invites.

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2016

Ordering my wedding invitations could not have been any easier! I found oh my! designs on Etsy. One of her advertised invitations was EXACTLY what I had wanted (styling, colors, fonts) and when I received them they were just as perfect as I imagined they would be! Steph was very quick with her responses and even sent me an excel spreadsheet to easily type up our guests names and addresses. The invitations arrived well organized and earlier than anticipated. I would definitely order from oh my! designs again. Our guests have already started commenting on how beautiful they are and inquiring where we ordered them from!

Candice · Married on 05/21/2016

Steph was awesome to work with! Our invitations turned out BETTER than expected! :)

Kiley · Married on 03/12/2016

Oh My Designs was the most organized, personable, and by far the easiest vendor I worked with while planning my wedding! I knew when I saw her Marsala invites that I had to have them-and then we corresponded effectively via email to come up with the perfect wording for our invites. Such an easy process and I received SO MANY compliments on her work.

Lauren · Married on 03/05/2016

Steph is SO amazing! She is very responsive, super patient and helpful, and her talent speaks for itself! I could not be happier with our wedding invitations and am so proud that they will be our guests' first impression of our wedding! I HIGHLY recommend Steph! :)

Emily · Married on 02/27/2016

Professional, easy to contact, listened to what I needed. Prior to planning my own wedding, I worked for a resort helping guests plan their special day. I have worked with vendors near and far and have met every type of bride and every type of vendor. Steph is by far the most patient, understanding and easy going vendor I have ever come in contact with. Not forgetting the fact that the invitations we received WAY outdid my expectations. I have several friends also getting married around this time and our invitation is so much nicer than the ones I have seen. She did a fantastic job and will tell everyone. So impressed!

Steph has made sending out invitations one of the most exciting parts of the wedding planning process. She was so easy to work with and the designs were beautiful She allowed us to ask questions, gave her advice when needed, and used her expertise to help execute the vision that we had for our invitations. Steph is so friendly and flexible I'd absolutely recommend working with her no matter what type of invitation you're looking for!

Nicole · Married on 01/15/2016

Everything was absolutely perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything more. The invites were exactly what I wanted. Even though I asked a million questions and was annoying about the fonts Stephanie was nothing but professional! Amazing. Thank you so much. The product shipped quickly and there wasn't any problems. Again thank you!

Rachel · Married on 12/31/2015

Steph was AMAZING to work with! As a bride who just started a new job, I was running around like crazy. Steph made sure I knew exactly what to do to get my invites out in time for my wedding, and she kept me excited and calm. My invitations are GORGEOUS, and I've had nothing but wowed compliments about them since I sent them out! Steph kept me up to date without filling up my inbox with a million emails, which you understand the importance of if you're planning a wedding! If you want fantastic service and a gorgeous, high quality product, ohmydesigns is a perfect choice!

Megan · Married on 10/24/2015

I would highly recommend Steph and Oh My! Designs! She was wonderful to work with, provided as many proofs as needed and the invitations (and save the dates) turned out wonderfully!

Kristen · Married on 09/05/2015

Stephanie was great! She really helped me create invitations that fit with my style and wedding theme. She was always prompt with answering emails and super sweet!

Christine · Married on 09/04/2015

Hands down best vendor I've worked with while planning our wedding. Customer service level is top-notch and I've discovered that's hard to find in the wedding industry. She has a very creative eye for both traditional and nontraditional brides. Steph took my vision and brought it to life! I look forward to using her again for upcoming events.

Lowrey · Married on 06/13/2015

Steph was so wonderful to work with! Picking out invites can be overwhelming and stressful because there are so many options (colors, fonts, styles, etc.), but after our initial meeting and seeing some samples of her previous work it really helped me to decide on the look I wanted. She made great suggestions along the way and provided countless proofs. I used her for my save the dates, invitations, programs, welcome notes for guests, and thank you notes. Everything turned out beautifully and I received many compliments. She was so accommodating throughout the entire process and always prompt to respond. She did a great job of keeping everything cohesive, but a little different at the same time which was exactly the look I wanted. I would highly recommend working with her for any of your stationery needs!

Kelley · Married on 05/29/2015

Stephanie did a fantastic job on our save the dates and wedding invitation! I can not even begin to count how many compliments we got on both items. She always responded in a timely manner and was such a joy to work with!

Erika · Married on 05/23/2015

I ordered my wedding invites through oh my! designs and they were everything I could have asked for and more! Stephanie worked with me to create exactly what I wanted and the execution turned out perfect. She allowed me to tell her my vision and gave me different options to pick exactly what I was looking for. Color quality and card stock was good quality as well. I have also used her before for invitations that I ordered for a friend's baby shower and my bridal shower and they were equally as great. Overall great experience with this company. Great customer service and response time. Cannot say enough good things about oh my! designs