Oh, Honestly Reviews

Oh, Honestly 6
Oh, Honestly 7
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/12/2018

a golden day perfectly captured - thanks, Lia!

I agonized over finding a wedding photographer, but we are so happy that we made the decision to invest in Lia. She is a talented photographer with a great aesthetic, and was cool, calm, and fun throughout every stage of the process.

On our wedding day, Lia was patient and relaxed but efficient and totally on top of where we needed to be when, cycling through various family/bridal party photo combinations, and somehow managing to be both running the show and totally in the background, depending on the moment. In all the photos, everyone looks totally comfortable and happy (and gorgeous), which was how the wedding felt overall.

Lia’s photos (viewable on her user-friendly website) speak for themselves, and for her sharp eye for detail and excellent balance of formal and candid shots, but we can also vouch for her as a calming, positive, professional presence. She (and her second shooter, Andi) truly succeeded in beautifully capturing the color, spirit, energy, and joy of the day, and we’ll be forever grateful for that.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Oh, Honestly 8
    Oh, Honestly 9
    Oh, Honestly 10
    Oh, Honestly 11

Kate · Married on 08/08/2018

Lia shot our engagement and wedding. She was so easy going and extremely fun throughout the entire process, especially when it can get uncomfortable and awkward getting photographed. She made us feel good and confident. When we got our photos back, we CRIED! They were all so beautiful and perfect - completely beyond our expectations. She truly captured all the love, joy and happiness of our wedding day - and we looked so good! Lia is so talented and has completely mastered her craft - we highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 04/28/2018

Lia is AMAZING. She shot our engagement photos and our wedding photos and they are breathtaking! Lia was recommended by my sister as they went to school together and I am so happy the Lia was the one for us! Her attention to detail is perfect and she really know how to work that camera! She was so supportive when it came to making decisions, especially when i am extremely indecisive. She was also so helpful when it came to making a timeline for our day. She was able to lay out the time that she needed for photos and i was able to lay out everything else for our other vendors based on the timeline she made. She made us feel for comfortable in front of the camera and all of the photos turned out amazing! Thank you Lia!

Oh, Honestly 12
    Oh, Honestly 13
    Oh, Honestly 14
    Oh, Honestly 15
    Oh, Honestly 16
    Oh, Honestly 17
  • Y

Yasmeen · Married on 03/23/2018

I am eternally grateful that Lia is are our FOREVER photographer. She simply just gets it. She has a unique capability to feel like you’ve known her for an eternity. With that she truly brings out the best in your photos and all the while capturing raw, pristine, beautiful images. It's an honor to have had her creative magic capture the best days of our life (engagement/wedding photos) and I can’t wait to continue to have her document the monumental moments of what’s to come in life.

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Oh, Honestly 18
    Oh, Honestly 19
    Oh, Honestly 20

Julia Alviso · Married on 10/15/2016

Do yourself a favor and stop searching for other photographers. She’s the best!

I don't think that I can rave enough about Lia. She is truly a gem and one of a kind. We hired her for our engagement and wedding photos and my goodness, she surpassed every expectation and made every moment beyond special and fun. It down-poured on our wedding day, and Lia was there right by my side telling me how great the photos would be and taking on a bridesmaid role as I slightly freaked out. She was completely right, our photos were AMAZING and we have received SO MANY compliments. She will forever be our photographer for every other special moment that comes our way. We have the upmost gratitude towards her as she captured the most important time in our lives so beautifully. We will cherish the photos forever and our relationship that we built with Lia as well. :)

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Oh, Honestly 21
    Oh, Honestly 22
    Oh, Honestly 23
    Oh, Honestly 24
    Oh, Honestly 25
    Oh, Honestly 26

ana · Married on 06/18/2016

Lia is the best photographer ever, hands down. She captures magical moments, and can’t wait to host another event to have her! She’s super talented!

Marisa · Married on 03/25/2016

Words can’t EVEN begin to express how amazing Lia was for us! She was professional, warm, fun, and her work was beyond amazing. She really made us feel comfortable and confident and helped us get past the awkward feelings that may arise from having pictures taken. Not only did she absolutely KILL IT at our wedding photos, we hired her for all our other family photo needs. Do yourself a favor, hire her. Like now.

Oh, Honestly 27
    Oh, Honestly 28
    Oh, Honestly 29
    Oh, Honestly 30
  • Amber

Amber Pacheco · Married on 09/13/2014

I recommend her to everyone!

I recommend Lia to everyone I know. She has photographed my family over the years. From wrangling 10 adults for a family photo to my engagement photos to my maternity photos and now to my 6-month-old son! She is a total natural and takes such great care of her clients. Every photo is intentional and beautiful. She knows how to manipulate different light and helps you pose without looking like your posing. You will be so comfortable with her easy going and fun personality.

Sent on 10/23/2018