Ogletree Estates Reviews

5 Reviews for Ogletree Estates

• Karissa

Karissa · Married on 11/02/2019

Close friends wedding

It was so beautiful to see her walk down the isle here! I would love to be able to have my wedding here! Hoping to be able to afford it! By far on of my favorite places.

Sent on 12/08/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2019

All of our dreams came true!

Makenzie was the absolute BEST!! Ogletree was the first venue we looked at and we immediately knew it was the venue for us. We had a year long engagement so I talked to Makenzie all the time and she was so helpful. When it came to wedding day, I was not stressed at all because I knew Makenzie and her team were awesome. Our day could not have been more perfect! Thank you for making all of our dreams come true!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Amanda · Married on 04/12/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about the estate! It was so dreamy and BEAUTIFUL!! Danielle was so helpful and attentive. The owners were so friendly and welcoming. Ogletree is absolutely perfect for any bride dreaming of a southern, elegant wedding. The land is beautifully landscaped and overlooked rolling hills, perfect for photos. Between the barn, estate living space, front lawn, back yard, and garden area, there are so many spots through out the venue to host an intimate or large ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Inside the estate was so elegantly furnished and had the perfect space for getting ready. The large porch is perfect for guests to sit in rocking chairs and sip sweet tea during cocktail hour. So many ways to host your event here and make memories! Ogletree Estate is simply perfect.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Kimberly · event on: 03/23/2018

Great venue for corporate events, family reunions, baby/bridal showers and weddings! Has that southern plantation vibe for sure!!!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Natalie · Married on 02/21/2018

Beautiful place for any occasion! Great for weddings, parties, dinners! Perfectly settled in the heart of North Georgia on a beautifully large amount of land. Would definitely recommend this awesome venue!!

Sent on 03/30/2018