Officiants Plus Reviews

Officiants Plus 5
Officiants Plus 6
Officiants Plus 7

Mai Thy · Married on 11/11/2018

Excellent and a great officiant!

Lucyn was wonderful. We hired her last minute and she was able to acccommodate us and provided scripts that allowed us to tailor a ceremony that was short and sweet without being fussy. Easy to work with and would highly recommend!

Sussy · Married on 09/09/2018

Off to an AMAZING start!

When my fiancé and I were looking for an officiant, we had no idea where to start. We had a few requests and on a budget so we were a little worried we wouldn’t be able to find someone who could accommodate our needs. We found Lucyn and read the reviews, she was our first choice and we couldn’t have been more happy with her services. She provided us with so much information and had exactly what we were looking for. She always communicated quickly and put us at ease. The officiant is one of the key role in a wedding and with Lucyn, she was one of our vendors we had absolutely no worries about. On the day of our wedding, we had a few last minute changes and she put us at ease, made sure the ceremony flowed smoothly and even made sure our flower girl walked backed down the aisle after she forgot to spread the flower petals! Even after the ceremony was over she made sure everything was taken care of and even stayed a little longer to take pictures with us. Can’t thank her enough for the entire process. Thank you Lucyn for giving us an amazing start to our new beginning.

Kyle · Married on 08/11/2018

Lucyn was fantastic! She provided us with a variety of sample scripts and allowed us to tailor the script to our liking. She arrived early on the wedding day and checked in with us to see if there was anything else we needed help with. She was very genuine and led a great ceremony. Many guests commented that it was the best ceremony they had ever been to. Lucyn even went beyond her call, giving recommendations for bridal hair, something that had slipped through the cracks until just before the wedding.

Diana · Married on 06/01/2018

My husband and I could not be happier with the service we received from Lucyn. Every question we had along the way was answered in a timely manner. She is extremely knowledgeable and experienced as a wedding officiant, and she put us at ease about the whole process as soon as we met her. Thank you!

Officiants Plus 8
    Officiants Plus 9
    Officiants Plus 10

L · Married on 05/25/2018

Lucyn was great! A wonderful balance of being professional, organized, and resourceful, as well as easy-going, warm, and accommodating. Very happy to have found her; it was one of the easiest decisions made for our wedding day.

Silvia · Married on 04/12/2018

Lucyn totally made our ceremony everything we hoped for, relaxing, funny, understanding of last minute changes, just simply made our ceremony perfect.

Jennifer · Married on 12/09/2017

Well I actually can't speak to the value or expense, because this was a gift, but I can say that had I paid for it then YES it would have been worth every penny!
    We had no idea what we were doing and Officiants Plus made the preparation so simple for us. We also didn't have any kind of rehearsal, so the ceremony was a bit jumbled (with everyone not sure where to go) but our officiant was so classy about it all. She directed us on what to do/when and it all came out beautifully!
    She also helped choreograph some photos afterward and they are definitely my favorites from that day. I'm still shocked with how perfect it all was, it was my dream wedding!

Officiants Plus 11
    Officiants Plus 12
    Officiants Plus 13
    Officiants Plus 14
    Officiants Plus 15

Brian · Married on 11/18/2017

Where do I start?! When our Pastor ended up in the hospital with life-threatening injuries, we were left with very little time to find his replacement. Luckily, Officiants Plus is on our venues preferred vendor list and the event coordinator couldn't recommend Lucyn more highly. Lucyn responded immediately and sent me several wedding scripts to choose from, we didn't even give this a thought before but, having a a personalized service turned out to be the most amazing thing to have happened to our wedding! No offense to our Pastor but, I am certain his service wouldn't have been as memorable. Lucyn had so many good tips to help us on our day that turned out to be huge bonuses for us. She is personable, prompt, caring and even handled some on site issues with our guests that truly made everyone feel special. I wish I could give her more than five stars because everyone who attended our wedding said what a beautiful service it was and asked where we found her! Thank you so much Lucyn!

• F

Franco · Married on 11/03/2017

When I first contacted Officiants Plus, I was a bit hesitant because being of a same-sex couple and never organizing a Wedding (let alone my own) I wasn't sure in what direction this was going to go in. But I was pleasantly pleased I did!

Lucyn showed prompt customer service to replying to my initial inquiries/e-mails immediately and took great care to ensure I was comfortable and prepared for the big day. Any questions I had down the road, she was able to answer them. She was very flexible and was extremely easy to work with. When my husband and I met her the on the "day of" the Wedding, she was very sweet, kind, and you can tell that she enjoyed doing this. She and Officiants Plus is definitely highly recommended in my book.

It's no wonder why they're on our venue's Preferred Vendor List. They have earned it! Thank you for being a part of our big day Lucyn & Officiants Plus!!!

Officiants Plus 16
    Officiants Plus 17
    Officiants Plus 18

Kathy · Married on 09/30/2017

Absolutely amazing. Lucyn was very clear and precise in her speaking and made any changes we asked even up to the day of the wedding. She even went so far as to research traditional Persian ceremonies to get a better understanding of what needs to be done and said. Our wedding was beautiful and fun and we got many compliments from our guests!

Angela · Married on 08/04/2017

So professional and helpful! Loved working with Lucyn!

Penny · Married on 03/25/2017

I hired Officiants Plus based on her reviews and was not disappointed. She sent my daughter the bride and myself a choice of vows and recommendations. We could change the vows if we wanted but didn't. Everyone told us it was the best wedding ever. She came early and her service was beautiful.

Loved Lucyn!!! She was fantastic! She kept in contact with us in the months leading up to the wedding and especially in the last couple weeks. We were able to construct the flow of our whole ceremony before hand (with lots of her help, of course).
    We always wanted to write our own vows but were very nervous and could have easily backed out. She gave us that extra push and I am SO glad she did, saying your own vows really does make it so much more personal and SO much more meaningful, we are still talking about our vows! She proof read our vows for us (on request) and was so calm and encouraging through the whole process (which can be very stressful). Although I had not meet her before the rehearsal, I felt so comfortable and relaxed with her as our officiant. She really made the process about us and what we wanted. So happy with our choice. I hear she is now doing wedding planning!!
    We gave Lucyn a tip for her services and the next day she sent me a pic of a dog with medical conditions. She donated our tip to this dog! That just goes to show her character! Great lady! Great officiant! Would definitely hire her all over again (but fortunately won't ever need to ??) and will be referring her!!
    Mr & Mrs Johnson

• F

Fiona · Married on 04/19/2016

Such an amazing day! Luycn was exceptional and so helpful leading up to our big day. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family!

Rhonda · Married on 04/16/2016

We are so happy we came across Lucyn to be our officiant for our wedding. She promptly responded and acommodated our short notification. Once we met, she put us at ease with her friendly gracious presence. If you are looking for an officiant I highly recommend Lucyn

Laura · Married on 03/26/2016

We were so lucky to have Lucyn as our officiant. Our wedding was tiny and she felt like one of the family! She is very easy to communicate with, extremely personable, and a source of great energy on such an important day. Thank you so much!

Anna and Jonathan · Married on 11/28/2015

I cannot express how lucky I was to find Lucyn and Karen! Truly genuine people who helped make our wedding day especially special. From start to finish, they were available and answered all of my questions thoroughly. Lucyn had a way of putting my mind at ease and Karen is just amazingly sweet and caring of our needs. My husband and I are extremely satisfied and would highly recommend them if you are looking for that personal touch at your wedding ceremony!

professional, gracious, wonderful, could not of hoped for a better OFFICIANT experience

Bruce · Married on 11/07/2015

We were fortunate enough to find our Officiant, Lucyn Wielgos at Officiants Plus. Wow… what a pleasure! The whole process was extremely easy, professional and efficient. The help in preparation that Lucyn gave us was very caring and helpful. The service at the wedding was exactly as we asked for and expected, and then some. She was Awesome! There are not enough words to describe how good she was. Thank you again Lucyn. Bruce and Gladys 11/07/2015, Huntington Beach, CA.

Lucyn has been an absolute pleasure to work with; patient, kind, informative, creative and efficient who was receptive to all my daughters needs. I would highly recommend her services.