Officiant Pauline Downey Reviews

Officiant Pauline Downey 6
Officiant Pauline Downey 7

Christina Prado · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Pauline Downey is a real gem! She helped us create the best ceremony - one that our guests and family are still talking about. The memories of which will forever bring a smile to our faces. She has a wit beyond comparison that is matched with a professional demeanor that will leave you awe-inspired. We cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • vlantz11

Victoria · Married on 05/25/2019

Extremely personable

Pauline was amazing. We couldn't have picked a better officiant. Her personality clicked well with ours, and she had a great way of calming our nerves during the ceremony. I am so happy with her!!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Chelsea · Married on 12/29/2018

An amazing officiant!

Pauline is an amazing officiant! My husband and I live out and town and were only able to meet with her at the rehearsal, and she was nothing but amazing. In thirty minutes we edited her speech, figured out the layout of the bridal party, and made sure we crosses our I’s and dotted our t’s. She was so fun and easy to work with, and the life of the party! She was out there on the dance floor, and our guests kept telling us how fun our ceremony was, and how fun and personable Pauline is. Thank you for making our day memorable!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Officiant Pauline Downey 8
  • Amanda

Amanda Pipkin · Married on 09/22/2018

100% recommend

Pauline made sure that my ceremony went off without a hitch. I told her I wanted it to start at 5 o'clock and we were walking down the aisle at exactly 5 o'clock. Our biggest thing was not wanting prayers or god mentioned at all in our ceremony and she definitely met and exceeded my expectations. She had the right about of humor and love in her words. It was short sweet and to the point which is great because my husband and I hate to be center of attention so we didn't want to be there long. I'll highly recommend her to anyone who asks.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Officiant Pauline Downey 13
    Officiant Pauline Downey 14
    Officiant Pauline Downey 15

Officiant Pauline Downey's reply:

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate this and I’m also glad I have new friends from this process! You were a lovely bride and it was a lovely wedding and I was happy to be a part of it! Thanks again!

Valerie Nicasio · Married on 07/31/2018

Amazing Day

Absolutely amazing job! She really delivered what was truly us! Best ever

Sent on 11/01/2018

Hailey · Married on 07/28/2018

Pauline was amazing to work with! My husband was extremely nervous about the words he was to repeat. She was very reassuring that he would be totally fine and let him read from the cards after she spoke. Many of our guests commented about how amazing the ceremony was and how professional Pauline was. I would absolutely recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 08/06/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor Gauthier · Married on 07/23/2018

Phenomenal

Pauline made us feel at ease from the moment we met her. She captured My husband and my wishes perfectly. She also managed my large wedding party so well! No one else I would have trusted to conduct our day!
    I would highly reccommend Pauline!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Tatyana · Married on 07/06/2018

Thank you so much for everything you did for us!

Sent on 07/20/2018
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/30/2018

Pauline is amazing

Pauline is without a doubt one of the best choices we made when wedding planning. She takes the time to get to know the couple and is so knowledgeable and helpful when my husband and I didn’t know how to set up our ceremony. She even went above and beyond during the rehearsal by organizing and leading it. She is an amazing officiant and everyone couldn’t stop talking about how professional yet warm and sincere she was. Pauling played a huge part in making my wedding day a success.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Officiant Pauline Downey 16

Tershia · Married on 06/16/2018

Pauline is amazing!!! I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family! She helped move the wedding along when we had a slow spot. Definitely a must have for a wedding vendor!!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Officiant Pauline Downey's reply:

Thank you so much! I had such a blast at your wedding! I loved meeting you guys and truly hope our paths will cross again! It was my pleasure to help you with your “I do’s”! ❤️

Jaima · Married on 06/16/2018

Pauline is the best! She listened to what we wanted and was just as excited for our day as we were. Thanks for everything. We can without a doubt, recommend Pauline to anyone.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Mariah · Married on 06/12/2018

She did a wonderful job! She really customized the experience to fit my husband and I preferences. I have reccomended her to all my friends

Sent on 09/15/2017

Andreina · Married on 06/09/2018

Highly recommended Pauline she kept a great face in thru the crazy wind and rain we got durning our ceremony she was so clam and happy for us she felt like part of the family by the end of the wedding highly recommend she was one time and extremely involved from start to finish.

Officiant Pauline Downey 17

Sam · Married on 05/19/2018

Pauline was incredible! Made everything so easy and seamless. I loved that their was no pressure on how we wanted the service to be! Thank you so much!!!!

Officiant Pauline Downey 18

Vanessa · Married on 05/18/2018

Pauline makes you feel like family. She is a very warm hearted woman who cares about each and every client. She makes sure that you are happy and calm. She takes all the stress away that the family’s put on the bride the days leading up to the wedding. She made a special appearance and answered all my family’s questions so that I wasn’t so stressed. She does this because she truly cares. I will only recommend her to anyone I meet in the future! I love you Pauline thanks for making our special day amazing and stress free!!

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Officiant Pauline Downey 19
    Officiant Pauline Downey 20
    Officiant Pauline Downey 21
    Officiant Pauline Downey 22

Pita · Married on 05/04/2018

Pauline is an amazing person and we extremely happy with her service. She was professional from start to finish. She asked questions I hadn’t even thought about and made us feel comfortable. Highly recommend Pauline. Thank you for making our wedding ceremony so special.

Sent on 06/20/2018

SIERRA · Married on 04/14/2018

She helped out so much with things I didn't even know I needed! She truly made this the best day and had a great sense of humor! Love her

Sent on 04/27/2018

Melissa · Married on 03/17/2018

We were getting desperate for an officiant after several unfortunate Meetings with other options that did not go well. Pauline made us feel comfortable and willing to accommodate our requests, we are glad we ended up with her on our big day.

Mandy · Married on 03/03/2018

Pauline is amazing! I had an instant connection with her and everyone at our wedding said that she seeemd like she knew us for years. Professional, fun, and loving what more can you ask for in an officiant!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Roman · Married on 01/26/2018

Pauline is amazing. She got to me immediately when I emailed her with questions. Getting married was pretty stressful and she helped me so much. She made that special day mean much more. Truly an amazing woman.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Alex · Married on 12/25/2017

Puauline was amazing! I surprised my fiancé with us getting married in Christmas Day before a football game that we were going watch. Pauline not only came to our house on Christmas Day, but she wore a jersey of our favorite team! She made it through the snow so that we could share the day with our son who was home for the military. She made something so important to us so special.

Jenny Castillo · Married on 11/04/2017

Super professional, punctual affordable, and just the best

SHE IS AMAZINGGGGG!! 10/10 recommend

Sent on 10/25/2018

Adam · Married on 10/22/2017

Pauline was great! Very fun, very professional, and lead a perfect and beautiful ceremony with just the right amount of humor. She also had several great ideas for how we could make our wedding day more special such as implementing the wine box ceremony. If for whatever reason this marriage doesn't work I would use her again!

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

Pauline was such a joy at our wedding - she was quick to read our personalities and help us figure out exactly what type of wedding ceremony we wanted to have. She was so easy to work with, and took care of mailing the marriage license in for us. She traveled to our wedding in McCall, and was flexible with us about moving the ceremony when the weather went haywire at the last minute. She also gave us her notecards from the ceremony, so that we'll forever remember the words we heard and said at the ceremony. Pick Pauline!

Sent on 10/25/2017
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 10/14/2017

Pauline was awesome! She was the most genuine, down to earth and sincere officiant we "interviewed". And the only that didn't judge us on my husband's Batman t-shirt saying "We can do a super hero wedding if you want!" Super Professional, we got so many compliments on our service. She's great, hire her ;)