81 Reviews for Officiant Guy

Non-religious (2)
Customized Vows (2)
Civil Union (1)
81 Officiant Guy Reviews

My fiancee and I wanted to get married at Disneyland. We wanted an informal wedding on the Mark Twain. We met with Chris at the front gate and filled out the marriage license paperwork. Then we went inside and he performed the ceremony. He was on time. He was professional. He was marvelous. We couldn't have gotten a better person to perform the ceremony. 5 stars is not enough. He knows his business and is not only a fantastic officiant but a great guy. I highly recommend Chris for any ceremony. He was awesome. My wife and I couldn't be happier.

Photo for Officiant Guy Review - Here we are at Disneyland.
Profile Picture kerry, 5/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Chris did a spectacular job on our wedding day! His level of experience is evident and his high level of professionalism impressed us. We knew right then we wanted him to be our officiant after speaking with him. We sent him a draft of our vows, and he provided us with very helpful suggestions and information. We are very thankful to have Chris officiate our wedding; he left us and our guests with an amazing and unforgettable ceremony. We would highly recommend him for anyone looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture Happily, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Chris was the officiant for our wedding recently. From the time I first contacted Chris, he was helpful, answered my questions whenever I called, and explained everything we should expect for the ceremony from start to finish. He is the consummate professional "wedding officiant" and would recommend Chris for any wedding!

Profile Picture L, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Our very small 6-person destination wedding was a 5-year process, and though there were many changes along the way, Chris was incredibly supportive and accommodating throughout the entire process – right up until we finally said those magic words. We cannot thank Chris enough for his patience, kindness, thoughtfulness and helpfulness along the way, and would highly recommend him for anyone looking for more than just the average cookie-cutter officiant! Thanks so much again, Chris!
~Rebecca & David

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Licensed

We traveled from Florida to be married in California at sunset. Chris suggested a location based on what we wanted and the location, weather and sunset were all perfect. Chris made everything so easy. He was there before us and did not rush us after the service. He is the BEST!

Profile Picture Brad, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I found Chris randomly online and it was the greatest find we could make. Chris is absolutely wonderful!

We had a guerrilla-style wedding and are constantly asked questions about how it was accomplished. Honestly, we had no idea what a guerrilla wedding was until we found Chris and read his website. My wife and I initially thought we would simply end up at a courthouse (we wanted to elope with just a few friends and family members present), but when Chris described the several L.A. landmarks he had performed ceremonies at “on the fly” all of a sudden we were excited to pick a great location to make our day that much more memorable. We had two locations in mind and Chris helped us in making the right choice based on his previous experiences at those locations. My wife and I had no idea what we were doing and Chris was so kind, patient and helpful; he walked us through every step of the way. What was especially impressive is that, with Chris’ help, we were able to plan our wedding within a month (granted, our wedding took place on a Wednesday).

Not only is Chris’ fee extremely reasonable, especially when considering all the paperwork he does on your behalf, but he makes the entire process completely painless and headache free. Anytime we became apprehensive about certain aspects of the wedding and had questions, Chris was there to put our minds at ease. He was super quick in responding to all our emailed questions and even took the time to answer a question I had while he was ON VACATION. Such a great guy!

Honestly we cannot praise Chris enough. We have recommended him to several friends and family members already. So many have asked us about how we planned our wedding. The answer? We simply could not have done it without Chris, The Officiant Guy.

Profile Picture Andre, 2/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Chris is very professional. Truly the best officiant in Southern California!

We are Canadians who had our destination wedding in Anaheim. I discovered Chris thru Google. Chris helped us big time in our wedding preparation. He was very knowledgable, offering suggestions and advice. He did all the paperworks for us. All we did was show up on the day of our wedding. Everything was ready!

He was very patient and was constantly reassuring us and calming us down when our guests were late! I don't think our big day would be a success without Chris.

Can't thank you enough Chris!

From Erwin & Donna
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Profile Picture Erwin, 2/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Very approachable, easy to work with and perfectly reliable. If you want to have a stylish and at the same time sincere and sweet ceremony, Chris is your man.

Profile Picture User7710316, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Chris is very personable, responsive and offers a great service!

Profile Picture Barbara, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

As soon as you talk to Chris, you know he's the right choice. He has a great voice and presence as an officiant -- just the person you want leading your wedding ceremony and becoming part of your memories. He was very helpful, answering all our questions and skyping with us to meet us before the wedding. He conducted our ceremony with grace and some humorous touches that made the event very special. We are completely thrilled to have chosen Chris to be our officiant.

Profile Picture Rick, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chris is fast and easy; willing to work with you and your future partner. The Best.

Profile Picture User7520143, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were visiting from Germany for what you call a destination wedding during our vacation. We really enjoyed our time in Los Angeles and had a wonderful and intimate ceremony officiated by Chris Robinson who also issued our marriage license. We would like to recommend Officiant Guy or Chris Robinson to anyone planning to be married in Southern California.

Christopher Robinson is a very nice man and he made it very easy to be married in LA. He provided wonderful resources to help us write our ceremony and urged us to include our own personal vows to one another. We shared our personal vows in English..

In Germany we need to have an Apostille to show proof that our marriage license and certificate is legal and valid for international purposes. But it is difficult for a visitor to acquire an Apostille because of the time it takes to receive the marriage certificate after the wedding day. But we did not have to worry about that because Chris was pleased to assist us in acquiring our Apostilles from the Secretary of State's office.

We really enjoyed our wedding at UCLA and we appreciate how easy Chris Robinson made it for us. We strongly suggest that you choose him as your Southern California wedding officiant.

Profile Picture User7538233, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We planned our wedding in 2 months and Chris made the whole process so easy!
1. We didn't have to go to the county clerk’s office which was a total bonus considering the limited amount of time we had.
2. He had plenty of information to help us customize our ceremony. It was short, sweet and just perfect, exactly the way we wanted it to be! Even our guests loved it!
3. He was available to answer all of our questions in a timely manner and on the day of everything went so smooth!
4. We didn't have a rehearsal or anything and you can imagine as a bride I was a little nervous... it couldn't have been more perfect!
5. We liked him so much we've been referring him to all of our friends!
Thank you Chris for making our wedding PERFECT!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Chris was great! He had married my sister and brother in law years ago and she highly recommended him, she was right we were very happy leading up to the wedding day and the day of. Chris was very helpful and professional and made our day feel very special!

Profile Picture User7513011, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Chris was great to work with and would absolutely recommend him to anyone! He made the entire process incredibly easy and convenient for us, which was exactly what we were looking for. He was very responsive and detailed anytime we had questions and was extremely flexible with us, as we had to reschedule multiple times. Overall, we were veryhappy with his services and Chris is definitely the way to go!

Profile Picture Shane, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Book him ! he was prompt, professional, put everyone at ease in the process. Very great guy.

Profile Picture Zack, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The Officiant Guy was fantastic! He filed all the paperwork for us, so we had no worries leading up or after the ceremony. He was accommodating, flexible and professional from start to finish. Everything went to smoothly ...it was unbelievable!!!! I would highly recommend using his services.

Profile Picture Monique, 8/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We highly recommend him for his attention to detail and his great personality.

Profile Picture Beauty, 8/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chris was extremely helpful to us while we planned our destination wedding! From helping us choose wedding locations to changing the locations the day before the wedding, to filing the paperwork for us beforehand, he made our wedding day extremely easy! I would recommend him to anyone getting married in California, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Julia, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very efficient and very accommodating. Everything from start to finish was fantastic! There are no complaints, only praise for how wonderful Chris' services are. I would recommend Chris to anyone and everyone who is in need of a wedding officiant in the LA area!

Profile Picture Joshua, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I have referred MANY of my friends to use him. He was very friendly, very helpful, answered all of my questions and delivered his product fast and as expected. His hours were flexible which was very good for us and I really enjoyed working with him. I recommend his services to all of my friends. He was great!

Profile Picture christie, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Wedding Officiant takes care of all the technical details so you don't have to!

Profile Picture Tracy, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I want to express our sincere appreciation to Chris Robinson aka The Officiant Guy for performing a beautiful ceremony for our wedding. After the proposal, we both knew we wanted a beach wedding but had no idea how to plan it or who to have perform the ceremony. Fortunately, I found The Officiant Guy online after reading many great reviews about his services. Upon contacting him, he provided us with all of the information that we needed in an expeditious fashion. Additionally, he answered all of our questions and was extremely helpful in suggesting the best beach locations for our wedding. He provides couples with variations of vows and allows them to choose the ones for their preference. On the day of the ceremony, Chris was very prompt and delivered an absolutely beautiful ceremony. Chris possessed friendly and professional demeanor that made us want to recommend him to any couples who are looking for an individual to perform their ceremony. He also handles the marriage license aspect which saves couples a trip to the courthouse. In conclusion, we want to offer Chris our deepest gratitude for helping our day the most special one ever.

Profile Picture david, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chris "The Officiant Guy" is extremely professional, personable, always available to answer all questions, very informational. We truly recommend Chris to fulfill your wedding or re-marriage ceremony.

Don and Loretta J.

Profile Picture Don, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)