Officiant Guy Reviews

Officiant Guy 6
  • Happiness

Happiness · Married on 04/15/2019

Family Wedding

Professional and reliable are the perfect adjectives for Chris, our officiant guy.
    Arranging weddings overseas is quite challenging. However, Chris prepared and processed ALL our pertinent documents in an instance, hassle-free, complete, accurate, legit and organized manner ready on our wedding day itself.
    He came earlier as scheduled.
    During our overseas inquiries, he responded right away and called efficiently. He was very detailed and patient answering all my unlimited queries and made us very assured.
    He was suggestive giving options and instructions. He initiatively searched and sent legit informations about our country’s legalities which was substantial for us.
    We received our MC in just 4 weeks time. He filed it with no delays.
    His ceremony was great and lovely as to what we’ve requested. It was a family wedding with just us couple and our three lovely kids.
    However the only thing was, Chris forgot to give us the moment to say our vows. We were so surprised that it was already “you may kiss the bride” part while I was still holding my written vows. To his recovery, he repeated the final part.
    Apart from that, everything was smooth and great. Absolute convenience (license & certificate) and assurance from Chris.

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Officiant Guy 7

Miriam · Married on 12/27/2018

He and wife came she was notery. both so nice and they took our pics and we had pics with him. he didn’t blink an eye about same sex marriage. super nice
    Mimi

Sent on 08/22/2018

Alexa · Married on 08/18/2018

Chris was so helpful and provided us with a wonderful wedding ceremony! He was extremely understanding, patient, and accommodating when our wedding ceremony location went a bit astray and the waves were crashing into the part of the beach where we were planning to host the guests! Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a beautiful ceremony, who would like to be provided with options as to how they would like the ceremony to go, and for anyone with questions regarding how it all works! We are from Canada and Chris made everything very easy and clear for us to understand!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Officiant Guy 8
  • Gerwin

Gerwin · Married on 08/06/2018

Highly recommended Wedding Officiant!

Chris was our Wedding Officiant last summer. We would highly recommend Chris, because he made everything so easy. A lot of ceremony options, combined with knowledge on what we needed to make our Malibu wedding official in The Netherlands as well.
    Chris made the ceremony very beautiful, we loved it.
    Thanks again for what you did Chris!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Annette · Married on 06/30/2018

Chris, The Officiant Guy, officiated our ceremony. He was professional, friendly, and did an awesome job. Things didn’t get started on time and he was very understanding and didnt complain. He just rolled with the punches. We chose one of the ceremony’s Chris had provided and after the service several of our guests complemented the ceremony. I highly recommend Chris’s services. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Marc · Married on 06/21/2018

Chris was EXACTLY who we were looking for to officiate our wedding. He made his entire process super easy; which was important given how much stress that can be involved in planning a wedding. We found communicating with him very easy; his pre-scripted vows were thoughtful with plenty of options from which to chose; he nailed it when it came time for him to deliver the hybrid version we came up with; he was on-time and very professional from start to finish. We couldn't have been happier with who we selected to officiate our wedding. THANKS CHRIS!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Leon Prechfl · Married on 06/19/2018

Great service! Great experience.

The Officiant Guy was great! He made the process easy and gave us the opportunity to have a perfect, intimate wedding. Loved it! Highly recommend for anyone. He has a variety of ceremonies to choose from or he’ll work with you to create a custom one. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Jesus · Married on 06/09/2018

Chris gave my wife and I a beautiful and memorable ceremony. It wasn’t too long or too short. He’s a professional at what he does, my wife and I have been married a little over a year now and we are more in love with each other than that day. Anyway, high recommended!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

C · Married on 06/03/2018

Chris was fantastic. Really helpful in getting our marriage license completed. Came to the house and made it easy. Answered all of our questions. Great guy!
    Catherine sand Debra

Sent on 07/21/2018

kerry · Married on 05/30/2018

My fiancee and I wanted to get married at Disneyland. We wanted an informal wedding on the Mark Twain. We met with Chris at the front gate and filled out the marriage license paperwork. Then we went inside and he performed the ceremony. He was on time. He was professional. He was marvelous. We couldn't have gotten a better person to perform the ceremony. 5 stars is not enough. He knows his business and is not only a fantastic officiant but a great guy. I highly recommend Chris for any ceremony. He was awesome. My wife and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Officiant Guy 9

Officiant Guy's reply:

Thank you Kerry! It was a fun experience for me too. It was such a pleasure to meet you and to learn the lore of Disneyland...and to go up to the wheelhouse of the Mark Twain with you. My wife and I wish you and your beautiful bride the happiest life together.

Jeremy · Married on 05/20/2018

Chris did an amazing job with our wedding. He was very professional and handled everything for us. Use him! He makes the entire process very easy!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Officiant Guy 10

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

Highly recommend Chris to anyone, it was a pleasure to have him officiate our special day. He made the whole process stress free. We both would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Officiant Guy 11

Officiant Guy's reply:

Thank you for your nice review, Jennifer. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. I wish you and Scott a long and happy life together!
  • Yvette

Yvette Arciga · Married on 04/14/2018

Chris the Officiant Guy is the best!!!

For anyone looking for an Officiant, look no further. Chris the Officiant Guy is the one you need to hire for your special day. He is a very nice intellectual man and an excellent professional. Easy to communicate with whether its via email, text, or phone call. He is very attentive when it comes down to meeting your expectations. Guides you every step of the way. Helps you customize your vows. Answers all your questions and concerns. His services are affordable. Handles your marriage license paperwork with care and hand delivers it to the courthouse in person. Was prompt upon arriving the day of our wedding and gave us extra time to be ready. He also gave me great advised on how to go about changing my name on all my legal documents. Checked in on me to make sure everything worked out. A year later he followed up to wish us well . Overall I couldn't be more happier and thankful to have chosen him officiate our ceremony. I will keep him in mind for future purposes and recommendations.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Arsineh · Married on 01/06/2018

Chris was great. He made everything so easy! My fiancé and I were trying for weeks to schedule a time where we could go in and get our marriage license but nothing was working out. Then we were introduced to Chris by our wedding coordinator and everything became so much easier. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Rodney · Married on 11/04/2017

Chris was the offiant at our wedding at the Ritz Carlton in Laguna Niguel. He was professional in every way! Kept up with us on email leading up to the wedding. Helped us design our vows, and create the contents of the ceremony itself. It was never something I paid attention to before, so I needed the help! He has many examples on his website to help you. The delivery was top notch. If you’re spending a lot of money on your wedding, please use Chris! Our guests felt like they were at a celebrity wedding and so did I. Thanks for everything Chris!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Happily · Married on 06/11/2017

Chris did a spectacular job on our wedding day! His level of experience is evident and his high level of professionalism impressed us. We knew right then we wanted him to be our officiant after speaking with him. We sent him a draft of our vows, and he provided us with very helpful suggestions and information. We are very thankful to have Chris officiate our wedding; he left us and our guests with an amazing and unforgettable ceremony. We would highly recommend him for anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Officiant Guy 12

Officiant Guy's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind review. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding at the wonderful Hotel Bel-Air. Happy anniversary! I wish you a long and happy life together!

L · Married on 05/12/2017

Chris was the officiant for our wedding recently. From the time I first contacted Chris, he was helpful, answered my questions whenever I called, and explained everything we should expect for the ceremony from start to finish. He is the consummate professional "wedding officiant" and would recommend Chris for any wedding!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/08/2017

Our very small 6-person destination wedding was a 5-year process, and though there were many changes along the way, Chris was incredibly supportive and accommodating throughout the entire process – right up until we finally said those magic words. We cannot thank Chris enough for his patience, kindness, thoughtfulness and helpfulness along the way, and would highly recommend him for anyone looking for more than just the average cookie-cutter officiant! Thanks so much again, Chris!
    ~Rebecca & David

Sent on 12/09/2017

Brad · Married on 04/21/2017

We traveled from Florida to be married in California at sunset. Chris suggested a location based on what we wanted and the location, weather and sunset were all perfect. Chris made everything so easy. He was there before us and did not rush us after the service. He is the BEST!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Andre · Married on 02/15/2017

My wife and I found Chris randomly online and it was the greatest find we could make. Chris is absolutely wonderful!

We had a guerrilla-style wedding and are constantly asked questions about how it was accomplished. Honestly, we had no idea what a guerrilla wedding was until we found Chris and read his website. My wife and I initially thought we would simply end up at a courthouse (we wanted to elope with just a few friends and family members present), but when Chris described the several L.A. landmarks he had performed ceremonies at “on the fly” all of a sudden we were excited to pick a great location to make our day that much more memorable. We had two locations in mind and Chris helped us in making the right choice based on his previous experiences at those locations. My wife and I had no idea what we were doing and Chris was so kind, patient and helpful; he walked us through every step of the way. What was especially impressive is that, with Chris’ help, we were able to plan our wedding within a month (granted, our wedding took place on a Wednesday).

Not only is Chris’ fee extremely reasonable, especially when considering all the paperwork he does on your behalf, but he makes the entire process completely painless and headache free. Anytime we became apprehensive about certain aspects of the wedding and had questions, Chris was there to put our minds at ease. He was super quick in responding to all our emailed questions and even took the time to answer a question I had while he was ON VACATION. Such a great guy!

Honestly we cannot praise Chris enough. We have recommended him to several friends and family members already. So many have asked us about how we planned our wedding. The answer? We simply could not have done it without Chris, The Officiant Guy.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Erwin · Married on 02/13/2017

Chris is very professional. Truly the best officiant in Southern California!

We are Canadians who had our destination wedding in Anaheim. I discovered Chris thru Google. Chris helped us big time in our wedding preparation. He was very knowledgable, offering suggestions and advice. He did all the paperworks for us. All we did was show up on the day of our wedding. Everything was ready!

He was very patient and was constantly reassuring us and calming us down when our guests were late! I don't think our big day would be a success without Chris.

Can't thank you enough Chris!

From Erwin & Donna
    Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Sent on 02/21/2017

Alexandra · Married on 01/18/2017

Very approachable, easy to work with and perfectly reliable. If you want to have a stylish and at the same time sincere and sweet ceremony, Chris is your man.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Barbara · Married on 12/09/2016

Chris is very personable, responsive and offers a great service!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Rick · Married on 11/20/2016

As soon as you talk to Chris, you know he's the right choice. He has a great voice and presence as an officiant -- just the person you want leading your wedding ceremony and becoming part of your memories. He was very helpful, answering all our questions and skyping with us to meet us before the wedding. He conducted our ceremony with grace and some humorous touches that made the event very special. We are completely thrilled to have chosen Chris to be our officiant.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Officiant Guy's reply:

Thank you Rick! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. Your beautiful wife and your fun friends and family made my role even more enjoyable than usual. I wish you two a long and happy life together.

Carlos · Married on 11/19/2016

Chris is fast and easy; willing to work with you and your future partner. The Best.

Sent on 12/23/2016