Officiant Eric Reviews

220 | Agoura Hills, CA

220 Reviews for Officiant Eric

Nina · Married on 07/22/2011

Eric is absolutely a joy to work with. I met Eric nearly a year before my wedding date without knowing many of the details of the actual event. He was flexible and offered us many resources to help guide us in building a ceremony that was special to us as a couple. Working with Eric, I had the peace of mind that everything would turn out wonderful. The ceremony was just what we had hoped for. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and what a good job Eric had done. I truly enjoyed getting to know Eric and would not hesitate to recommend him for your big day.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Robert · Married on 07/16/2011

Eric was professional, on time and very helpfull with every question my wife and I had. I highly recomend Eric Schwartz.

Sent on 07/22/2011

Liz · Married on 07/09/2011

I would recommend Officiant Eric Schwartz to anyone.

I found him here on WeddingWire, based on others' reviews, and he called me back shortly after I contacted him. From our first conversation, he made me feel confident about working with him. Through out the entire process he was easy to get a hold of and always responded quickly to any emails that I sent.

He was supportive and pleasant and easy to work with... I received numerous compliments on the ceremony and his beautiful words. He's wonderful.

Sent on 07/13/2011

Meena · Married on 06/18/2011

Eric was incredibly helpful. He was very responsive to emails and phone calls and he worked with us to create a very personal ceremony. We didn't meet him until the day of the ceremony, but he has a great way of making people feel at ease and it was very nice to have him standing up there with us in front of our friends and family. Many people came up to us and commented on how wonderful the ceremony was. I highly recommend Eric. :)

Sent on 07/15/2011

Cara · Married on 06/10/2011

Eric was a easy to get a hold of, helped us step by step through the entire process. His prices were great, and the day of our wedding, he the ceremony was flawless!!!

Sent on 06/22/2011

Kristin · Married on 06/03/2011

Officiant Eric Schwartz was exteremly helpful and made himself available for any questions or concerns me and my husband had. He made the whole process very easy.

Sent on 06/05/2011

Hunter · Married on 05/28/2011

Our Officiant, Eric Schwartz was phenomenal! I was glad to speak to him and hire his services. He treated us with the utmost respect and kindness. On our wedding day, we heard nothing but great things from our guests complimenting his sermon and asked how we found him! Truly a down to earth officiant who helped us aplenty and got everything done with professionalism and great humor. Thank You Eric!

Sent on 06/03/2011

Sonndra · Married on 05/15/2011

Rev Eric was the ONLY officiant, out of those we consulted, who would meet with us personally before the wedding. The others just wanted to show up the day of. He met with us twice and spoke to us over the phone in between, so on the day of the wedding, we felt we were married by a friend! He took lots of time sending us vital information about different ceremony options and verbage, as well as coming to the hotel (day of) way ahead of time to familiarize himself with the location, sound system and meet with wedding planner, groom, etc. He allowed (and encouraged) us to write much of the ceremony, and was enthusiastic about our ideas, enabling us to personalize without dampening our wishes. He was supportive always and therefore we had the most wonderful, perfect wedding! Everyone loved the ceremony and many asked who it was who married us. He made a very good impression!

We would highly recommend Rev Eric Schwartz!

Sent on 06/02/2011
  • I

Tricia · Married on 05/15/2011

Our wedding was on May 15, 2011. Eric is AWESOME. He was very professional and informative. He made us feel at ease with the process of planning our wedding and even offered ideas, and not just for the ceremony but for other things as well such as venue ideas. Anytime I had questions about anything, Eric was very quick to respond. At our final meeting prior to the ceremony, we went thru all the paper work and did what we could so the day of was that much less stressful. I loved that!! The day of, Eric was early and made sure to come and let us know he was there and get any final signatures to make sure it was all legal. He took care of it all!! Mailed in the paperwork and about a week or two later we got our marriage certificates in the mail. Everyone at the ceremony gave compliments on what an awesome job our officiant did. He was so great; we even invited him to stay for the reception! Thank you Eric for making our wedding day awesome and memorable!

Sent on 07/31/2011
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/14/2011

Eric was lovely to work with.... During the ceremony he was fully engaged and the look in his eyes was very warm and encouraging. I highly recommend him for anyone wanting a warm a caring officiant.

Sent on 05/28/2011

Wolfgang · Married on 05/07/2011

Hello Eric,

first of all Yazmin and I would like to thank you so much for your outstanding job
    you have done at our wedding. We are to 100 % satisfied from the beginning
    when we got in contact, how quickly you responded to any question we had to the
    way you performed and handled our ceremony on the boat. AAA+++

For future brides,

we think it is really important to take your time to review all the different options
    you are providing and find out what fits best for you and your groom. We had
    so much fun by doing it. We both had a copy in our hand, and we seperatly were deciding which one of the chapter we would like, and by almost 90 % we agreed.
    It was very interesting for ourselves and it showed us how much we are alike.

Sent on 05/12/2011

Amber · Married on 05/01/2011

Mr. Schwartz was very professional, and very pleasant. He was easy to work with, and we couldn't be happier with the way the ceremony went. Thank you Eric.

Sent on 06/09/2011

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2011

Eric Schwartz was an amazing Officiant. He was extremely friendly, helpful, understanding, and professional. Eric is very open to all types of wedding ceremonies, and allows you to create your own visions or use his guidelines. He is very informative on how the ceremony will proceed, helping you every step of the way, and doesn't make anything feel stressful. Along with that he has a great sense of humor, this I know because he fit in well with my crazy family at our rehearsal. Thank you Erik for everything, our Ceremony was amazing!

Sent on 05/27/2011

Danae · Married on 04/23/2011

Eric was fantastic - flexible, friendly, and genuinely wanted to help us personalize the ceremony. With our time constraint and us being overseas, Eric made my husband and I very comfortable working to create a flawless ceremony. Thank you!

Sent on 05/27/2011

Liyuan · Married on 11/13/2010

Eric was great. He was very profressional,attentive, accommodating and warm. We were very lucky to have found him!

Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/21/2010
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 10/30/2010

Eric was extremely helpful and professional. We felt comfortable after meeting him and felt taken care of the entire time we worked with him. He respected our wishes for a non-denominational wedding and helped us coordinate a unique sand ceremony with our parents. Eric truly is an exceptional officiant and I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of his services.

Adam and Vanessa James

Sent on 08/29/2011

Stephanie · Married on 10/24/2010

Rev. Eric was efficent, responsive, on time, and most of all very organized, and detailed. He helped us with our ceremony, made sure I had all my paperwork, and checked in with me before the wedding. I could not have asked for a better officiant, and I HIGHLY recommend his services!

Sent on 11/01/2010

Andrea · Married on 10/10/2010

Reverend Eric was absolutely wonderful to work with. He is kind, well-spoken, reliable and efficient. He made the process of setting up our ceremony super easy by providing samples we could choose from and modify at our discretion. He is just really good at what he does and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/05/2010

Christine · Married on 10/10/2010

It was really great having someone as personable and professional as Eric as our officiant! He was exactly what we were looking for, an officiant that made the ceremony run smoothly and also coordinated the prep work. With so much to plan for a wedding, it's really essential to have someone who will kindly but firmly make you get things like vows written! The best part was that he gave us options for different parts of the ceremony and we could choose what we wanted to say, and then he gave us input on the flow. Without him, we wouldn't even have known where to start. With Eric onboard, I always felt that I wouldn't have to worry about the ceremony. Everything went off without a hitch, and I'm so pleased that we went with him. I highly recommend him for any officiant services!

Sent on 08/29/2011

Sarah · Married on 08/15/2010

Eric is amazing, the quality of the service was outstanding! He did such a great job and we were very please with our beautiful ceremony. It came out perfect thanks to him. :)

Sent on 10/23/2010

Courtney · Married on 07/31/2010

Officiant Eric was awesome! He made our Malibu getaway wedding as easy to coordinate as possible. He was very friendly and responsive to questions and insight about the area!

Sent on 06/01/2011
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/18/2010

Such a professional individual and I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you for making our special day!

Mr. & Mrs. Ordelheide

Sent on 05/14/2011

Katy · Married on 06/27/2010

Eric was fantastic! He truly made my dream wedding a reality and exceeded all of my expectations! Every single guest at my wedding commented on how great Eric was! I can't say enough nice things about him and the amazing Officiant services he provides!

Sent on 05/12/2011

Herve · Married on 05/01/2010

Well...Eric Schwartz was so helpful and responsive. We were treated professionally and in a timely manner. Eric responded to each and every question within the same day, Telephone or E-mail he was there.

I Herve Favre-Felix would reccommend Eric as an efficiant to any new persons nedeing an efficiant.

Eric is an affiable fellow, good natured, friendly... He made my wife so very happy, which made me happy! The whole wedding went on without a glitch. Eric was an intregal part of the whole process.

So Thank You very much Eric.

Yours truley Herve A. Favre-Felix 5/5/2010

Sent on 05/06/2010

Janeane · Married on 12/24/2009

Eric Schwartz was really wonderful. Eric showed up at my husband's mothers home when she was very ill, to marry us so she could be there. He was very warm and caring on this day and made the bond with my husband all the more special.

Sent on 12/10/2012