Officiant Eric Reviews

220 | Agoura Hills, CA

220 Reviews for Officiant Eric

• Tammy

Tammy · Married on 09/03/2016

Eric was absolutely wonderful. We didn't have a real budget for an officiant, so we were happy when we found how affordable Eric is, and even happier to find out how AMAZING he is! We wanted someone who understood us and could cater our special requests. He got us right away. We wanted to do a special balloon release during our wedding and he did the research to make it happen for us. He was amazing to work with and did an amazing job at the ceremony. He gave us a template to help us create a ceremony that was right for us. We could not be happier that we choose Eric.

Sent on 10/08/2016

John · Married on 08/29/2016

I live in Canada so we did not have the pleasure of having Eric officiate our renewal of our wedding vows to one another, but in searching the web for really good information and advice, Eric's site is head and shoulders above the rest, by far! I bulid small websites for friends and family so I know his is definately an excellent one.

Thank you so much Eric for the time you must have put in to create this space.

Sent on 08/28/2016
  • M&M

Meghan · Married on 07/16/2016

I really don't know how to put into words how great Eric is. From day 1 he was responsive, informative and just so kind while he guided us through the process. He made our wedding ceremony so perfect and for that we are forever grateful. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a top notch officiant. He is truly the best!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Lindzey · Married on 06/26/2016

Eric was a pleasure to work with! We hit it off at our very first consultation, and the tools he offered helped us create the wedding ceremony we didn't know we were looking for. We loved the delivery of the ceremony, and our guests gave us so many compliments as well. And his responsiveness could not have been quicker any time we emailed him. Thanks for making our day special!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Denise · Married on 05/15/2016

We had a great experience working with Eric. Both the groom and I were very busy in the months leading up to the wedding, and it was such a relief to find someone so organized, responsive, and helpful with planning our ceremony. Our ceremony was perfect, and even though our first time meeting in person was the day of the wedding, we both felt so comfortable having Eric officiate. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Sonja · Married on 05/14/2016

Eric was a pleasure to work with. He made planning a ceremony seem very easy. And indeed, with his help and knowledge, planning our ceremony was not difficult. He was very responsive in the process and had great ideas that reflected us a couple. He was very calm and accommodating throughout the whole process - from the first contact to emailing back and forth to finalize the ceremony to the wedding day. His calm and positive presence took a lot of the pressure and nervousness away - especially during the wedding day itself! It was a perfect ceremony and I just want thank Eric for making our special day extra special! We loved the ceremony and so did our guests! It was a pleasure working with him!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Nayiri · Married on 04/02/2016

I come from a traditional Armenian Christian background and was having the most difficult time finding a priest that would do an outdoor ceremony. After SEVERAL failed attempts I apologized to my parents and took matters into my own hands. After extensive research and recommendations i came across Officiant Eric. Eric was so professional from the start. I was probably the difficult one to deal with as it took me until the last second to finalize our vows. Eric was so patient and put together THE MOST incredible ceremony i could have asked for.. his words literally moved us all. If i could attach photos of the crying faces of our parents as evidence i would. My parents who were EXTREMELY skeptical at first were also stunned at how amazing the ceremony was. I got numerous compliments on how lovely the ceremony was and how people wished they had found him before their wedding. Thank you for putting together our dream Eric. I cant wait to see it on video!!

Sent on 04/22/2016
  • Negin

Negin · Married on 03/19/2016

We were recommended to Eric through our wedding planner, Kelly Demaray. We had a few referrals to sift through and once we came across Eric's website it was an absolute no brainer that we would proceed with him! His site was fun and easy to use and definitely, in comparison to the others we looked into, the most modern and approachable, which was very important to me and my husband. If you are writing your own custom ceremony, its extremely hard to know where to begin. Eric's website is full of ceremony samples, from religious to secular which makes building your own ceremony a breeze! He also takes the time to review your selections and on more than one or two occasions, advised us on how to make it even better without us even asking for his input which I highly appreciated. On the day of our wedding, he was nothing but kind, warm and genuinely interested in marrying us - which made our ceremony feel all the more special. Eric is so easy to work with and a lovely person to boot! We highly recommend all future brides/grooms to hire Eric. All other officiants pale in comparison!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Shelby · Married on 01/17/2016

Eric was an absolute joy to work with. He is incredibly professional and tech-savvy and makes the process of planning a ceremony really very easy. His website is set up so well and is easily accessible for all people. His price was a little higher than others that we looked at but he is well worth it. Many of our friends remarked at how good he was and how unique our ceremony was. You can tell he feels at ease in this profession and that he is really very good at it. Thanks Eric for an awesome ceremony!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Breanna · Married on 01/02/2016

Eric was the perfect person to officiate our big day! We loved getting to customize our entire ceremony with him and make the day exactly what we dreamed of. He was extremely helpful, organized, and well-versed on any and all questions we may have had. We would highly recommend using him as your officiant! You really can't go wrong working with him!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Amanda · Married on 12/20/2015

We hired Eric on very short notice for our wedding in December 2015. He was so helpful planning everything for our ceremony in only a few weeks. I loved that he customized everything for our ceremony and it turned out so beautiful! I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Eric did a great job as an Officiant for our wedding. He is very fast at responding to our emails and he has an excellent website with templates to help us get started on our ceremony. On our wedding day, he showed up 30 min prior to the ceremony to make sure everything goes smoothly. He is very genuine at what he does and we are so glad to have him as our Officiant. You will be in good hands to pick Eric. He will make sure all your concerns are addressed with the ceremony and the marriage license. Thank you Eric!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Kathryn · Married on 12/11/2015

What an absolute joy it was to work with Eric! His website and various options made planning out our ceremony not only easy, but fun as well. The links he had to help with obtaining our Marriage License was very helpful too. He made himself available on several occasions before the wedding to go over any changes we wanted to make to certain wording in the final piece. The day of the wedding, he came up to where I was to see how I was doing and to see if there was anything I needed. I had noticed the ceremony table was in the wrong place and he reassured me he would go move it himself. I had also forgotten the sand and glassware for our Sand Ceremony. I can not express how comforting he was that it would be ok and how no one will know because no one other than me, my Groom, and him knew there was supposed to be a Sand Ceremony. How right he was! Haha! Luckily we had candles and he made it work. what a relief it was.
    Eric freed us to make our ceremony fit our personalities and helped us to create a memorable ceremony that I am STILL hearing praises about to this day. :)

Sent on 12/22/2015

Peter · Married on 11/21/2015

Very professional, easy to work with, and responsive. Did a great job with the ceremony. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Lindsay · Married on 09/05/2015

Eric was fantastic to work with from the very beginning. He was quick to respond to e-mails and made the process of planning our ceremony very simple. His website is full of helpful information that we used to personalize our ceremony. He also followed-up with us following the wedding and mailed in the paperwork for us. On the day of he was professional and our ceremony turned out great! I would highly recommend working with him for your special day. His prices are very reasonable as well.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Tiffany · Married on 08/15/2015

Finding the right officiant for your big day is key and we got so lucky to find Eric! We talked to several others but knew when we met him that he would be a perfect match for what we were looking for. We wanted a non-religous ceremony with a couple traditions thrown in and loved how easy he made it to totally customize everything from the opening words to the breaking of the glass. He has TONS of samples on his website that you can choose from and change how you see fit to make your ceremony 100% what you want! He was very professional, helpful and easy to get along with. Extremely happy with how perfect and smooth he made our ceremony. Everybody at the wedding commented on how great he was and we would highly recommend him to looking for the perfect officiant! :)

Sent on 09/23/2015

Heather · Married on 08/15/2015

Eric showed up on time and made the ceremony feel very intimate

Sent on 09/23/2015

Donald · Married on 08/14/2015

My wife and I are so happy that we found Eric to officiate our wedding. We met with him out near our venue at a local Starbucks and we knew we wanted to work with him from the moment we sat down and began talking to him. He is friendly, personable, and flexible with any and all ideas you may have for your wedding. He is very knowledgeable about wedding ceremonies and what generally works best; and he was always willing and available to help in any way possible - even if it wasn't anything related to his duties. Our ceremony was perfect and exactly what we wanted it to be thanks to him. We received so many positive comments from our guests about him and his wonderful presentation of our ceremony. We would give him 10 stars if we could! Look no further - Eric is the best!

Sent on 09/06/2015
  • User6206890 · 2+ years ago

If you are looking for an amazing officiant, Eric is your guy! Eric is extremely organized, available whenever you need him, and extremely easy to work with. My husband and I were able to fully customize our entire wedding ceremony. Our ceremony was beautiful. There were so many tears from the beautiful words that were spoken. Eric did a great job executing the ceremony and providing us with exactly we wanted. We left the following day on our honeymoon and Eric took care of mailing our marriage certificate. The whole process was stress free and easy! We highly recommend Eric, especially if you don't want a cookie cutter ceremony that every other couple has. Thank you so much Eric!!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Heather · Married on 06/06/2015

Eric is an outstanding officiant! Super organized, professional, patient, flexible and overall amazing at his job!! He truly made our ceremony special and very memorable! I highly recommend Eric to anyone! Plus he was very affordable!!! ?

Love,
    The Melgozas!

Sent on 06/13/2015

I'm soo glad we found Eric to officiate our wedding. He is very professional, with such a great personality. He gave the ceremony a solemn yet upbeat vibe and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I never stressed about not being able to reach him because he gets back to me within 24 hours (even sooner). It was a breeze working with him and he seems really genuine. Our venue was about an hour away from him and he was there early and even made time to speak to me and the groom before the ceremony. It was truly a pleasure working with him.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Sarah A. · Married on 01/10/2015

Eric is the best officiant ever! we are so happy we met him through Calamigos Ranch in Malibu. He exceeded our expectations. He was so prompt in responding to our emails and gave us some great feedback while planning our ceremony.

Sent on 01/22/2015
  • User4719974 · 2+ years ago

Eric was very professional and friendly. He provided many options that you could select from for the service and was helpful in putting it all together.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Eric was the perfect choice. He is very professional and helpful. He was delivery was just perfect!!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Louise · Married on 12/13/2014

To be honest, I chose Eric because of his reviews on this site. I was so stressed and busy with everything else involved in putting a wedding together that I almost forgot I needed an officiant. Eric was an excellent choice for me. His many, many choices for vows, readings, etc. is exactly what I needed. It took so much stress off of me to try to come up with the perfect words because he had them all on paper already. He reached out to me to offer his assistance and kept me on track. He was punctual and professional the day of the wedding. He did a great job performing our ceremony and I could not have been happier. You will not be sorry to have Eric officiate at your wedding! Thanks Eric!!

Sent on 02/05/2015