199 Reviews for OFFICIANT ERIC

Single Religion (1)
Catholic (1)
Lutheran (1)
199 OFFICIANT ERIC Reviews

Since we were doing a secular wedding, I was at a loss for how to find an officiant. Various people suggested having a friend do it, but none of ours really fit the bill. Then I found Eric on WeddingWire. I couldn't understand how someone could have 100% positive reviews on all the wedding sites! I also worried how nice a wedding could possibly be that was created in a "pick n mix" style by someone who didn't know us. Let me tell you - the reviews are definitely legit! From the moment we first met with him, Eric put our fears to rest. He's super responsive, calm, and personable. He kept us on track with reminder emails (including when/how to get our marriage license) and answered any questions we had throughout the process. He has so many options for each of the ceremony sections that it ends up feeling very customized (and you can edit any and all of the words). I doubt anyone ends up with the same wedding script and our guests certainly had no idea that was how it worked. He was also remarkably affordable and arrived with plenty of time to spare on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Poppy, 1/7/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Officiant Eric was absolutely amazing. When our officiant unfortunately backed out the morning of our wedding, we were devastated to say the least. Officiant Eric answered our call on first ring and was so accommodating to our needs. He met with each of us to gather as much information as he could, and provided us with some peace in all the chaos of getting ready. Officiant Eric was wonderful throughout the ceremony and made it absolutely perfect. We are forever grateful to Eric ! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Eric swooped in to save us at the last minute. He was able to work with us given the short notice and was just the right amount of everything you could ask for.

Profile Picture Jo, 11/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Officiant Eric was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was very responsive to all of my emails and questions leading up to our big day, and was very organized in terms of due dates and keeping ya informed about paperwork, changing my name, etc. He also lets you completely customize your ceremony readings which I found to be special. I would highly recommend Eric to anyone looking for a great officiant for their wedding! Thank you Eric!

Profile Picture Paige, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Eric was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. We had been to a few weddings, and spoken to a few officiants before Eric, who tended to ramble on and on and almost try to be the star of the show to a degree - our worst nightmare. Eric was perfect. From the get go, he made the process so easy for us - no driving 45 min out of our way in LA traffic to meet - we chatted over Skype for the initial "interview" process. His professionalism really impressed us, and it reflected in his website, which was a godsend - it is so well done and makes creating your perfectly tailored ceremony an absolute breeze! We wanted a short, sweet, and intimate feeling ceremony - and Eric 100% delivered. He was also so wonderful at rolling with the drama, we had a pretty delayed start due to a guest shuttle mishap, and he didn't skip a beat and was so nice and laid back about it. We can't thank him enough and are so happy he was our officiant!

Profile Picture Jackei, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

It was a pleasure having Eric as an officiant for my wedding. He was extremely professional and he made himself easily available. His website is amazing!! It is filled with great resources and it throughly explains the marriage process. You need to hire Officiant Eric to be your officicant, he made my ceremony very relaxing. He is punctual, knowledgable and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Daniella , 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the very beginning, Eric was extremely responsive, helpful, and supportive. His guidance and clear communication completely eased our nerves and we never had to ask for additional follow-up or for him to re-explain because he did such a great job outlining the process, the options available to us, and his willingness to be available whenever we needed. On our wedding day - Eric was literally the most calming person for me as the bride! He was amazingly prepared, reassuring, and truly personable and genuine. My husband and I can't thank Eric enough for making our ceremony absolutely perfect and we had so many guests tell us they loved his calm, kind presence. Thank you Eric!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Jewish, Lutheran, Interfaith Ceremony

It was such a pleasure working with Eric! Our ceremony went beautifully and exactly how I imagined it to be!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Eric couldn't have been more perfect for our ceremony! He was able to give us exactly what we wanted and also wrote a beautiful and thoughtful love story about us that was unique and special to my relationship with my husband! He gave our ceremony in the perfect tone and with the utmost professionalism! Absolutely perfect! I had many guests comment on how great he was! Also, he was helpful and quick to respond throughout the entire process before. I'm not sure he ever took longer than an hour or 2 to respond during the day. He's great and I couldn't recommend him higher! :)

Profile Picture Holly, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Eric is fantastic, he really made the whole process easy, simple, and special!

Profile Picture Jesse, 9/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I am so happy that we hired Eric as our officiant. Every step of the way, Eric was helpful, responsive, and professional. He sent us emails regarding important information such as when we could get our marriage license and what to expect regarding the name change process. He worked with us continually over the months to craft our perfect ceremony. He had great ideas and wrote us an absolutely beautiful ceremony script. Many of our guests commented that it was one of the best wedding ceremonies they had ever seen. I highly highly recommend Officiant Eric. He will undoubtedly preside over a beautiful ceremony that no one will ever forget.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lots of options. Flexible. Very nice.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/2/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Had an excellent experience working with Eric! He is SUPER quick to communicate, has very fair pricing, and creates beautiful ceremonies. As a wedding planner, I see "stock" ceremonies every weekend, and that's certainly not the case with Eric. Look forward to working with him in the future!

Profile Picture Taryn, 6/17/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We felt that Eric was very professional, prompt, sensitive, and brought a certain reverence to the entire process. He was a pleasure to work with. We were married at the Newhall Mansion and he worked seamlessly with their coordinator. During our reception several of our guests complimented Eric's officiating. We received several other comments on how beautifully the ceremony was structured. He made the entire process simple by providing us with a list of templates which we chose from). We highly recommend Eric for your wedding! Thank you again Eric:)

Profile Picture Laurent, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Eric was amazing and so easy to work with! We were planning our California wedding from North Carolina (where we live) and Eric made everything seamless. We wanted a non-traditional, non-religious ceremony and Eric made it happen beautifully. He provided a huge variety of ceremonies, and worked with us while we chose many different selections, then he blended them together perfectly. I absolutely loved being able to completely customize the ceremony, and I got so many comments on how personalized and beautiful it was. After the wedding, he kept us posted on our marriage license, answered questions about changing my name, and was so friendly and pleasant through the whole process. I HIGHLY recommend Eric!

Profile Picture Sherry, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows

Eric was our officiant for our wedding earlier this month. We were planning our wedding out of state, so it was really important for us to find someone who we felt comfortable with and knew would do an outstanding job. After lots of research, we stumbled across Officiant Eric and based on his amazing reviews, we decided to set up a Skype meeting with him. From that first meeting, we knew immediately that he was the officiant for us. We decided to go with the Love Story package, because my husband & I are horrible at coming up with the right words/vows - Eric did such an amazing job creating our Love Story and made everything about our ceremony script flow so beautifully. Throughout our entire wedding process and planning, Eric was always extremely responsive and so helpful. Out of all the wedding vendors we hired, Eric was the absolute best one. Even all of our guests commented on how great of a job our officiant did and how beautiful the ceremony turned out to be. If you don't hire Eric as your officiant, you'll regret it. We are so pleased with Officiant Eric and we honestly couldn't recommend him enough.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Eric officiated our wedding on 05.06.2017 at Brookview Ranch. From the very beginning we knew we wanted him to officiate. We liked that we could customize our ceremony to exactly what we wanted. He was very responsive to our questions. We are still getting compliments on how touching our ceremony was. We highly recommend Eric as your wedding officiant!

Profile Picture Amber, 5/6/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

What can I say about Officiant Eric? He was fantastic in every way! His communication and professionalism was on point and was very accommodating to how we put together our special ceremony. We clicked with Officiant Eric right away when we met and were so relieved how flexible and open he was to our needs. Planning the wedding a state away, working with him was one of the easiest parts of the entire process. I highly recommend Officiant Eric to anyone!

Profile Picture Oi, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Licensed

Thank you for making everything so easy Eric! You were incredibly responsive and made the whole process of building our ceremony super easy! Lots of samples and ideas on his website to help you build a ceremony that is perfect for your day. He was incredibly professional and punctual, and took care of everything having to do with the marriage license and sending it in.

I truly appreciate the email reminders for obtaining our marriage license, and after the wedding on how to go about changing my name. It always the little things like that, that stand out.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/5/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Eric was so easy to work with! He was kind and helpful. And his service model is great. We were able to customize our ceremony and it was presented exactly the way we wanted. I would highly recommend Eric.

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Officiant Eric was great! He did a wonderful job and the ceremony went smoothly, he also made sure he was available whenever we had questions. We were very impressed and satisfied with Eric. Thank you! We highly recommend Eric for your wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Audrey, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Officiant Eric was the most professional vendor. He customized our script to be exactly what we wanted. He was very easy to work with and would HIGHLY recommend him to our friends and family.

Profile Picture Ami, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Officiant Eric was on our wedding location vendor list recommendation as well as various other locations. He has a lot of good reviews. After talking to him, we didn’t hesitate and chose him to be the officiant for our wedding on March 10. Booking process was easy. Customizing the ceremony was a bit hard for us since there are so many good choices on Eric’s website. Eventually we chose and customized our ceremony. We booked Eric without meeting him in person (we just spoke on the phone). Communication throughout wedding planning process was quick. Eric was great to work with. Day of the wedding, Eric was very friendly and well dressed and he was the best officiant. Ceremony was beautiful and he did an amazing job. I would highly recommend him because he is a super nice and good person and most importantly a great officiant.

Profile Picture Liana, 3/10/17, 18 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, No Denomination

My husband and I highly recommend Officiant Eric. He is very personable and professional. We were really pleased with the way he officiated our ceremony. He made sure it was exactly how we wanted it to be.

Profile Picture Erika, 3/4/17, 1 Review