OFFICIANT ERIC Reviews

208 Reviews for OFFICIANT ERIC

208 OFFICIANT ERIC Reviews

Michael Ikeda · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent and very comfortable

Very easy to work with and offers many options for your ceremony.

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Eric was AMAZING! Super professional, very responsive, and just wonderful to have at our wedding. His wide variety of ceremony selections really lets you custom design your wedding and he allows you the freedom to add or change anything you want. By the end of all your selections, you get a very customer/personalized feel. Our wedding was beyond romantic, everything we dreamt about and everything went perfectly. Eric was punctual and entertaining. We highly recommend him for your special day!

Thank you, Eric!

OFFICIANT ERIC 1

Jan · Married on 08/18/2018

I am a wedding coordinator by trade, and Eric was the one I chose for my own wedding.

Eric was the ultimate professional and an amazing officiant from beginning to end.

He really takes the time to tailor the ceremony to be exactly how you want it, with his multitude of options and varieties of scripts, prayers, and vows that will fit any couple and every personality.

As expected everything flew by without a hitch! :)

Amy · Married on 07/29/2018

Eric made designing our ceremony so easy. He has dozens of ceremony samples and we could select the elements we liked to create a ceremony that suited us. He also sent helpful information about where and when to obtain our marriage license. The day after the ceremony, he notified us that he'd already mailed in the signed marriage application and provided information about how to get copies of our marriage certificate.

Sent on 08/05/2018

OFFICIANT ERIC's reply:

Hi Amy, thank you so much for your review. It was a blast being part of your celebration.

Mark · Married on 07/28/2018

Eric was absolutely fantastic. We didn't want a religious wedding so were a bit unsure about what format to have but Eric's website made it all so easy. We could design it straight off there but even better when we wanted to add bits then Eric was very accommodating, resulting in a ceremony that was perfectly designed for the 2 of us. Eric was on time (quite important!) answered our emails promptly and gave us important reminders on the various administrative things (wedding license etc) that we needed to get done. I would definitely recommend Eric to anyone!

Andrew · Married on 07/27/2018

Officiant Eric was fantastic! He really took the time to get to know my wife and I and make our ceremony customized and special. We HIGHLY recommend him!

Tim · Married on 06/02/2018

Eric was truly professional. He was flexible when we wanted to change things up from the norm but also had great suggestions. His directions were clear and the ceremony was perfect!

Poppy · Married on 01/07/2018

Since we were doing a secular wedding, I was at a loss for how to find an officiant. Various people suggested having a friend do it, but none of ours really fit the bill. Then I found Eric on WeddingWire. I couldn't understand how someone could have 100% positive reviews on all the wedding sites! I also worried how nice a wedding could possibly be that was created in a "pick n mix" style by someone who didn't know us. Let me tell you - the reviews are definitely legit! From the moment we first met with him, Eric put our fears to rest. He's super responsive, calm, and personable. He kept us on track with reminder emails (including when/how to get our marriage license) and answered any questions we had throughout the process. He has so many options for each of the ceremony sections that it ends up feeling very customized (and you can edit any and all of the words). I doubt anyone ends up with the same wedding script and our guests certainly had no idea that was how it worked. He was also remarkably affordable and arrived with plenty of time to spare on our wedding day.

Paul · Married on 01/06/2018

This review is for our wedding which took place on January 6, 2018 at Malibu West Beach Club.

After interviewing a potential officiant who showed up late for our FaceTime talk, talking to Officiant Eric was such a refresher as we planned our wedding. He was always on time and his gentle, collaborative nature always put my wife and I at ease when we talked! His energy is contagious!

Even on the day of, when he walked up to our venue's doors, he seriously calmed my nerves! He even gave my wife and I some tips while we were... y'know, up there getting married!

What I loved about Officiant Eric was the ability to customize our ceremony! It was perfect for us as we didn't really want to have a religious ceremony and we wanted to customize it to our liking. Officiant Eric was encouraging, super helpful, and was open to being available for a FaceTime chat.

Officiant Eric was amazing (and *efficient* might I add hehe), and his personality always brought comfort to this bride and groom!! Thank you so much!

Bonnie · Married on 12/09/2017

Officiant Eric was absolutely amazing. When our officiant unfortunately backed out the morning of our wedding, we were devastated to say the least. Officiant Eric answered our call on first ring and was so accommodating to our needs. He met with each of us to gather as much information as he could, and provided us with some peace in all the chaos of getting ready. Officiant Eric was wonderful throughout the ceremony and made it absolutely perfect. We are forever grateful to Eric ! Thank you so much!!

Jo · Married on 11/20/2017

Eric swooped in to save us at the last minute. He was able to work with us given the short notice and was just the right amount of everything you could ask for.

Paige · Married on 10/14/2017

Officiant Eric was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was very responsive to all of my emails and questions leading up to our big day, and was very organized in terms of due dates and keeping ya informed about paperwork, changing my name, etc. He also lets you completely customize your ceremony readings which I found to be special. I would highly recommend Eric to anyone looking for a great officiant for their wedding! Thank you Eric!

Jackei · Married on 10/08/2017

Eric was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. We had been to a few weddings, and spoken to a few officiants before Eric, who tended to ramble on and on and almost try to be the star of the show to a degree - our worst nightmare. Eric was perfect. From the get go, he made the process so easy for us - no driving 45 min out of our way in LA traffic to meet - we chatted over Skype for the initial "interview" process. His professionalism really impressed us, and it reflected in his website, which was a godsend - it is so well done and makes creating your perfectly tailored ceremony an absolute breeze! We wanted a short, sweet, and intimate feeling ceremony - and Eric 100% delivered. He was also so wonderful at rolling with the drama, we had a pretty delayed start due to a guest shuttle mishap, and he didn't skip a beat and was so nice and laid back about it. We can't thank him enough and are so happy he was our officiant!

Daniella · Married on 10/08/2017

It was a pleasure having Eric as an officiant for my wedding. He was extremely professional and he made himself easily available. His website is amazing!! It is filled with great resources and it throughly explains the marriage process. You need to hire Officiant Eric to be your officicant, he made my ceremony very relaxing. He is punctual, knowledgable and a pleasure to work with.

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

From the very beginning, Eric was extremely responsive, helpful, and supportive. His guidance and clear communication completely eased our nerves and we never had to ask for additional follow-up or for him to re-explain because he did such a great job outlining the process, the options available to us, and his willingness to be available whenever we needed. On our wedding day - Eric was literally the most calming person for me as the bride! He was amazingly prepared, reassuring, and truly personable and genuine. My husband and I can't thank Eric enough for making our ceremony absolutely perfect and we had so many guests tell us they loved his calm, kind presence. Thank you Eric!

Kimberly · Married on 09/23/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Eric! Our ceremony went beautifully and exactly how I imagined it to be!!

Holly · Married on 09/23/2017

Eric couldn't have been more perfect for our ceremony! He was able to give us exactly what we wanted and also wrote a beautiful and thoughtful love story about us that was unique and special to my relationship with my husband! He gave our ceremony in the perfect tone and with the utmost professionalism! Absolutely perfect! I had many guests comment on how great he was! Also, he was helpful and quick to respond throughout the entire process before. I'm not sure he ever took longer than an hour or 2 to respond during the day. He's great and I couldn't recommend him higher! :)

Jesse · Married on 09/21/2017

Eric is fantastic, he really made the whole process easy, simple, and special!

Amy · Married on 08/05/2017

I am so happy that we hired Eric as our officiant. Every step of the way, Eric was helpful, responsive, and professional. He sent us emails regarding important information such as when we could get our marriage license and what to expect regarding the name change process. He worked with us continually over the months to craft our perfect ceremony. He had great ideas and wrote us an absolutely beautiful ceremony script. Many of our guests commented that it was one of the best wedding ceremonies they had ever seen. I highly highly recommend Officiant Eric. He will undoubtedly preside over a beautiful ceremony that no one will ever forget.

Taryn · Married on 06/17/2017

Had an excellent experience working with Eric! He is SUPER quick to communicate, has very fair pricing, and creates beautiful ceremonies. As a wedding planner, I see "stock" ceremonies every weekend, and that's certainly not the case with Eric. Look forward to working with him in the future!

• Laurent

Laurent · Married on 06/10/2017

We felt that Eric was very professional, prompt, sensitive, and brought a certain reverence to the entire process. He was a pleasure to work with. We were married at the Newhall Mansion and he worked seamlessly with their coordinator. During our reception several of our guests complimented Eric's officiating. We received several other comments on how beautifully the ceremony was structured. He made the entire process simple by providing us with a list of templates which we chose from). We highly recommend Eric for your wedding! Thank you again Eric:)

Sherry · Married on 05/13/2017

Eric was amazing and so easy to work with! We were planning our California wedding from North Carolina (where we live) and Eric made everything seamless. We wanted a non-traditional, non-religious ceremony and Eric made it happen beautifully. He provided a huge variety of ceremonies, and worked with us while we chose many different selections, then he blended them together perfectly. I absolutely loved being able to completely customize the ceremony, and I got so many comments on how personalized and beautiful it was. After the wedding, he kept us posted on our marriage license, answered questions about changing my name, and was so friendly and pleasant through the whole process. I HIGHLY recommend Eric!

Nicole · Married on 05/12/2017

Eric was our officiant for our wedding earlier this month. We were planning our wedding out of state, so it was really important for us to find someone who we felt comfortable with and knew would do an outstanding job. After lots of research, we stumbled across Officiant Eric and based on his amazing reviews, we decided to set up a Skype meeting with him. From that first meeting, we knew immediately that he was the officiant for us. We decided to go with the Love Story package, because my husband & I are horrible at coming up with the right words/vows - Eric did such an amazing job creating our Love Story and made everything about our ceremony script flow so beautifully. Throughout our entire wedding process and planning, Eric was always extremely responsive and so helpful. Out of all the wedding vendors we hired, Eric was the absolute best one. Even all of our guests commented on how great of a job our officiant did and how beautiful the ceremony turned out to be. If you don't hire Eric as your officiant, you'll regret it. We are so pleased with Officiant Eric and we honestly couldn't recommend him enough.

Amber · Married on 05/06/2017

Eric officiated our wedding on 05.06.2017 at Brookview Ranch. From the very beginning we knew we wanted him to officiate. We liked that we could customize our ceremony to exactly what we wanted. He was very responsive to our questions. We are still getting compliments on how touching our ceremony was. We highly recommend Eric as your wedding officiant!