Officially Yours!! Reviews

67 | Pleasanton, CA

67 Reviews for Officially Yours!!

1 User photo

Officially Yours!! 1

Johnie · Married on 09/09/2018

We used Officially yours for our wedding in September. The wedding packet they gave us to choose how we wanted our ceremony to run was very thorough and easy to step through. We had Steve Siglin as our officiant. Steve made us feel very comfortable with the whole ceremony. Steve was stellar at the ceremony. His words resonated with us and everyone who attended our ceremony. Steve has a way of bringing out an array of emotions in people through out the ceremony. He had us laughing, crying and reflecting on the past, present and future. My wife and I feel so greatful we had Steve as our officiant. During the reception many guests came to me and remarked that this was the best wedding ceremony they have seen. You cannot go wrong choosing Officially yours for your wedding. Thanks again Steve!

Officially Yours!! 2

Shanice · Married on 03/02/2018

We loved steve! the entire experience felt personal and he is really great to work with.

Charissa · Married on 02/09/2018

My husband and I were really glad that we chose Officially Yours. Steve was really helpful ever since Day 1, answered all the questions we had and was very available at the moment we called or emailed. Planning a wedding pops up a lot of questions but he helped us a lot with all the questions we had. Reverend Ray Carter was our officiant during our ceremony, he was really patient with everything and very helpful to us and with our family members who needed helped who coordinate the ceremony! It was a great experience!

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2017

Steve recently officiated our October 15th wedding and he was absolutely amazing! From the very first meeting with him we felt so at ease and it was very clear that he knew what he was doing. The ceremony workbook makes it very easy to plan a personal ceremony that does not feel like a script, and Steve is extremely responsive via email and phone with any questions we had. He also offers premarital coaching, which we completed with him and I would highly recommend it not only because it helped my husband and I talk through different issues we may not have considered before, but it gave us a chance to help Steve get to know us better before our wedding! Our ceremony was absolutely gorgeous, and Steve put in just the right amount of levity to make our guests feel like they were part of something truly special, and not just a serious and stiff ceremony. I got more compliments on my “amazing officiant” than almost anything else at my wedding! I would highly recommend both Steve and his company “officially yours!”.

Michelle · Married on 03/31/2017

Steve with Officially Yours is amazing! From the first meet we had with him, we were so glad that we didn't choose to have a friend officiate our wedding. He was very responsive to all emails I had sent to him, and made everything go smoothly. You have the option to create how your ceremony will go and I'm so glad that it was him that officiated our special day. He had our vows printed for us and also had printed out our love letters to each other. I am very impressed and wouldn't have changed anything! Thank you so much Steve for your professionalism and perfection on our special day that we will remember for the rest of our lives! You are amazing!

Donald · Married on 02/26/2017

My husband Donald and I got married by Steve yesterday at the Wedgewood Wedding and Banquet Center San Ramon. We received so many compliments from family members about Steve and the ceremony itself. Steve was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding and the officially yours packet allowed us to customize our wedding without having to write the entire thing ourselves!
    As any couple knows who is undergoing the wedding planning process, being able to put your faith in a vendor and not have to stress about that particular aspect means the world.

Thank you Steve!

Ariel · Married on 02/25/2017

Steve was great to work with!! From our initial meeting, we knew right away that he would be a great Officiant for our wedding. He explained to us the whole process of obtaining a marriage certificate. Our conversations leading up to the wedding were very easy going and all of our questions were answered in a quick manner. The ceremony was perfect- Steve's words flowed like water and I felt surprisingly calm. Thank you Steve for the beautiful ceremony- we can't wait to get the video back so we can relive the moment. Ariel and Melissa Cano!

Ryan · Married on 02/24/2017

Very personal and did an excellent job. You will be happy you used Steve.

Kristyne · Married on 01/08/2017

Steve and Brad have been awesome throughout the whole process. My wife (fiancée prior) and I were so lost when it came to all the details about the wedding and all the legal documents and stuff. Steve and Brad made it clear to us and we knew they were the ones to go to. Theyre so friendly and accommodating, every question I asked always had an answer. You can tell when people have passion for what they do and I can say, both Steve and Brad have just that. If I had to do the wedding over and pick an officiant, it would be them again. Guaranteed. Thanks guys!!

Michael · Married on 01/01/2017

Steve was a amazing officiant! He was professional and really great to work with. He has a very detailed approach to his ceremonies and provides you with a workbook to fill out so he can customize the ceremony. He put together an elegant ceremony for our wedding day and we were both extremely happy. We also got numerous compliments about our officiant from our wedding guests.

Timothy · Married on 08/28/2016

Steve is very good at what he does. He knows how to inject just enough wit and humor to calm the nerves of a stressed out bride and groom! He explained what he'd be doing from the start. It was fairly easy to setup what would be said and done during the ceremony.

Anna · Married on 07/30/2016

Steve did an excellent job officiating our wedding. He was easy to work with beforehand, going out of his way to meet twice with us ahead of time to get a sense of our personalities and plans. He also had a detailed workbook for planning out the ceremony, which helped us share our preferences with him for each part, section by section. From that and from talking to us about our story and families, he got a good sense of what we wanted. He hit the nail on the head on the big day, getting just the right balance of humor and seriousness for us.

We received many positive comments about the ceremony, and enjoyed all our meetings and interactions with him. I'd recommend Steve to anyone looking for a professional, experienced and friendly officiant who takes his task very seriously but still has a good sense of humor!

Patti · Married on 07/29/2016

Steve did a great job for my son's wedding! Customized with plenty of personal information, and his delivery was clear and easy to understand - and pertinent to everyone attending. Wise words with humor and encouragement. I highly recommend him!

rachel · Married on 11/13/2015

We chose Steve to be our wedding officiant, and saying we were incredibly please is a vast understatement. From our first e-mail communications, thru the initial meeting, the ceremony, and post-wedding, Steve was not just an incredibly officiant, but a great person. He genuinely understands the importance of a ceremony, and that it not be a cookie-cutter, one size fits all deal for all wedding couples. We told Steve our expectations, and he easily tuned right in to exactly what we wanted. His workbook was very helpful in shaping our ceremony, which we wanted to be short, inclusive to all our guests, and entertaining. My husband and I love humor, and Steve effortlessly found the right funny things to say at the right time. It was great hearing our guests laugh, and even hear ourselves laugh--it kept our nerves calm!

I have an affinity for pirate culture, and Steve asked if he could insert some passages in 'pirate talk.' We said yes, and the results were awesome! So, in short, Steve made our ceremony fun, personal, and memorable. We received so many compliments from guests regarding our ceremony and Steve's delivery. We couldn't have imagined a better man to unite us as man and wife--Thank you, Steve! (Or should I say "Aye!")

Veronica · Married on 10/30/2015

I cannot stress this enough: hire Steve to officiate your wedding! From the moment we first met him, we knew we wanted to work with him. He came prepared with a workbook to talk through options for our ceremony, should we so choose to hire him. Not only that, but he gave us so much great information and advice we didn’t even know (at that time) that we needed to know! Steve was not only professional, but friendly and warm.

Cutting to the most important part: the actual ceremony. Steve was SO GREAT. Literally all our guests commented on how wonderful our ceremony was. The perfect mix of lightheartedness and tear jerking moments and he did an awesome job of making it feel so personal. I’m not sure if this is normal or not, but the ceremony was my favorite part of the entire wedding day!

Steve’s services also include attendance at the rehearsal. And, last but not least, I want to mention that Steve's rates are quite reasonable! Highly recommended!

• Christina and Shingo

Christina · Married on 10/17/2015

Steve was the officiant for our 10/17/2015 wedding. We booked him on recommendation from my brother who was previously involved in the wedding industry. Steve was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. It was very easy working with him and planning our ceremony via emails back and forth. Although we weren't able to meet with Steve at our rehearsal, he met with both my husband and I separately before the ceremony to go over last details. Overall, he did an incredible job with our ceremony. It was fun and light-hearted, but serious at the same time. Everyone was impressed by the wonderful job that he did. He captured the spirit of our relationship beautifully.

Bre · Married on 09/05/2015

Steve is amazing! He is so down to earth, he makes you feel like you've known him for a life time. We were so comfortbale with him from the start and of course until the end. We had sooo many compliments regarding his services. Everyone felt he was perfect for our wedding. I am so happy we were able to have him marry us. Meet with him and you will not be dissapointed!

Love Steve!! From the first time we met him at a bridal faire until we said “I Do” he has been a wonderful man who’s very easy to work with and genuinely loves his job, which of course is marrying off couples. Steve is so organized that the first thing he gave us when we first met him was a thick binder. We were puzzled since we thought there was not much to do but to say “I do” and why would that need a binder? Well we needed Steve’s wonderful binder because there was more to things then “I Do” and in his binder it gave use TONS of options for each step of the way for our ceremony. If we did not like the choices or options that he had, then his binder inspired us and gave us the simple guidelines to create our own ideas. So his helpful binder really set our ideas in motion on what we wanted our ceremony to be like or what we did not want our ceremony to be like. Plus Steve was very helpful when I asked him if he wouldn’t mind a Chinese interpreter for the ceremony. He was very sorry he did not have a Chinese interpreter available through his company yet but was very open to me having my own and working alongside with her. He even highlighted the areas he thought would be good for interpreting so that way we did not have a long boring ceremony. Steve met with us personally about a month before the wedding and taught us how to move our hands etc during the ceremony so that way we had time to practice and have a smooth wedding and not fumbling over everything on the day of. Steve technically set us up a month in advance for a smooth and flawless wedding ceremony, had we practiced. Only issue was, my husband and I didn’t practice we wanted it to be natural. This was by our personal choice and ceremony ended up exactly as we wanted, some flaws but with our personality. None the less, Steve was thrilled we did things our way. If you want someone who is caring and genuinely loves to marry people then you definitely want Steve next to you and your future spouse.

I loved that they gave us the opportunity to customize the ceremony. We were even provided with suggested options or given the choice to choose our own wordings.
    They are definitely personable and professional and I would highly recommend them!!

Katherine · Married on 05/02/2015

Steve was amazing to work with! The ceremony was a piece of cake thanks to his guidance and help. He puts his own take on what could be a bland, long ceremony and makes it so everyone is engaged. I had a lot of guests come up to me after the ceremony and say what a great job he did and how personable he was. He was always available to answer questions and was a huge help every step of the way. I would highly recommend him as an officiant, you won't regret having him in your wedding!

Steve is amazing! My husband and I knew from the second we met him that we wanted him to officiate our wedding. He made our ceremony so personal and touching yet also upbeat with some comedic moments. I have had so many people comment on how great of a job he did! I am so happy we had Steve officiate our wedding, he really gets to know you as a couple which doesn't make it seem like a random person officiating.

Annie Austin · Married on 01/07/2015

Steve made our wedding very special! He took the time to learn about us and tailor the perfect wedding for us. He did a great job making us and our guest feel at ease. When his job was done, knowing that we would be busy, he slipped away. He made our day so great that our only complaint was that he left before we could thank him for doing an exelent job!
    From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Steve!

~ Annie and Austin

• Brande

Brande · Married on 12/13/2014

Steve was a wonderful officiant. Not only at marrying us but keeping the guest following, laughing, and engaged the entire ceremony. He brought a feeling of purity and love to our ceremony and also some fun and laughs. If I had to do it all over again I definatly would choose Steve Siglin at Officially Yours to marry us again. Thank you for your services and making it a memorable one.

kristy · Married on 10/19/2014

Thank you Steve for a truly amazing ceremony!! You exceeded all of our expectations!! we couldn't of been happier everything was perfect on our special day! we absolutely loved the lord of the rings and starwars things you threw in there made it that much more personal and special to us! everyone including us felt like we had known you forever.! we have gotten so many complements about how awesome of a job you did! you truly made our day a one of a kind special day!