Officially Yours!! Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deanna G. Married on 04/09/2022

Steve was an absolute pleasure

After meeting with Steve we knew instantly not only did we want to hire Officially Yours as our officiant, but we wanted to pay the extra $100 to have Steve himself marry us. He was extremely personable and organized. We got a giant wedding booklet to go through that I kind of thought of us a "choose your own adventure" type approach that worked really well. They had the entire ceremony broken down into segments, and each segment had a huge list of wording options to choose from, which was really helpful. The ceremony itself went amazingly, you can tell Steve has done hundreds and hundreds of ceremonies because he was able to officiate very naturally, with very little looking at his notes, and he also whispered tiny cues to us such as "grab your bouquet back from the maid of honor" and such things that I would never have remembered to do independently. He was so natural and was such a good fit for us personality wise, that several guests assumed he was someone we knew previously. He also made sure the marriage license got signed by our witnesses and turned the license in to the county for us, which was extremely helpful. I did not want to have to keep track of the license after our ceremony or find the time to turn it in on our own when we were leaving for our honeymoon two days after our wedding. We wholeheartedly recommend Steve and Officially Yours! We couldn't have been more happy with out the ceremony went.
    Jeff A. Married on 10/30/2021

10/10 highly recommend!!

First off, we would like to give a huge thank you to Steve, Megan, jKonrad and the entire team of Officially Yours for providing us the best service we could have ever ask for! They were super responsive, thoughtful and the level of professionalism is unlike any other. We had a small hiccup (my fault) with our marriage certificate but Steve and Jkonrad got us back in the right track straight away. 10/10 would highly recommend!
  • Gina
    Gina M. Married on 10/24/2021

Great Officiant!

We hired Officially Yours back in 2019 for our 2020 wedding. We were happy and validated in our decision the moment COVID hit and Steve and his team were understanding and seamlessly moved our contract over to our new wedding date in 2021. Steve was very responsive over telephone and reassured us we were all set to go several weeks before the wedding.

Steve officiated our wedding and he is truly great at what he does. We got married outdoors during a storm and he was able to seamless transition the ceremony inside. Not only that, but we later found out that he was the reason all our guests were able to find their seats inside so quickly as he spent some time with them while my husband and I were staged in another area. Needless to say, the ceremony was wonderful and Steve did a great job making it feel personal. Many of our guests later approached us and wanted to compliment Steve and the way he officiated our ceremony.
  • I
    Isabella Married on 10/14/2021

Wonderful!

Our officiant was jKonrad and he was great! The ceremony was well paced and he even made sure that before we began the train of my dress was fixed for the photos! Love someone who pays attention to details! Officially Yours send us our workbook very early on and it helped us in so many way! Gave us options to choose from if we didn’t want to write things ourself and offered a moment of remembrance which was meaningful to me in order to honor my late mom. They were very quick in communication and I appreciate that! Overall it was a wonderful experience!
  • Cindy
    Cindy L. Married on 08/14/2021

So happy with our experience!

We were matched with jKonrad and my fiance (at the time) was super nervous that it wasn't Steve. jKonrad then got on a quick call with us to answer our questions and it made us feel a lot more comfortable. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and he recited everything perfectly. It gives me chills just thinking about the ceremony script and everything that was said. He was well spoken throughout, added a touch of humor that was very appropriate and also stepped out of the way for our kiss (for the picture) which was very thoughtful since I didn't even request for him to do that. I think the ceremony is what I will remember the most out of my special day.
  • Caryn
    Caryn M. Married on 06/05/2021

The Absolute Best Decision Ever!

We had the pleasure of working with Steve for our wedding, and it was the best decision we made for our big day. From the moment I spoke with him on the phone, I knew he was the perfect person to get us married! Leading up to the event, he answered any questions we had, and explained everything we could expect perfectly and professionally.
    On our wedding day, there was an accident that shut down the main highway to get to our venue (because of course there has to be some drama that day), and what normally would be maybe an hour trip turned into a 3+ hour trip for Steve. If it were me, I probably would be in a terrible mood after that, but Steve came to me before the ceremony with a big smile on his face and was ready to go! He delivered the most beautiful ceremony, and added just the right amount of humor at the right times to make us relax a little. Every single person (literally) came up to us complimenting Steve's ceremony, and many said it was hands down the best ceremony they ever witnessed. He added humor and personal details about our story that truly made it so memorable for my husband and I that we will never forget. He truly loves what he does, and will make sure your day is just as special.
  • Leslie
    Leslie T. Married on 05/01/2021

Steve Siglin is absolutely the best!

Steve was one of our favorite wedding vendors. From our first interaction, my husband and I knew Steve was the one. My husband, who rarely had any opinions during the wedding planning process, specifically asked me to make sure Steve was our wedding officiant on our special day. Steve is truly a professional. He provided us with so much information and communicated with us every step of the way, making sure to personalize our ceremony details/script and making sure we were comfortable. Steve made our ceremony everything we ever wanted, it was emotional with just the amount of humor. Days, weeks, even months after our wedding, we still get compliments on how great Steve was. Steve, Thank you so, so much!
  • Kyle
    Kyle H. Married on 03/04/2021

The help we needed!

I reached out the Steve at officially yours because I
    A. Needed help writing my ceremony
    B. Our first time officiant needed some coaching
    Steve delivered on both. Steve was always easily reachable and provided me awesome feed back in writing my ceremony. I provided him with a rough draft and he sent back his recommendations the same day. After the wedding, I have many people tell me it was the best ceremony they had ever heard. He also coached our officiant on delivery techniques and really made him own his speech. Amazing job and I highly recommend Steve for any and all officiant wedding needs.
  • Chrissy
    Chrissy W. Married on 11/05/2020

Top Notch Professional

Plan to be Wowed worked with Steve on a recent wedding. Steve was punctual, professional, and on point. Steve is great at what he does and is very knowledgeable which makes clients feel more at ease with the ceremony planning process. Steve was responsive to emails and followed the timeline and details perfectly. Guests were impressed with his ability to make the ceremony feel close knit.
  • Marina
    Marina B. Married on 07/20/2020

Smooth wedding process

My husband and I worked with Steve and Conrad for our wedding this May. They were both very friendly and professional. Conrad was our officiant and he demonstrated years of experience with a seamless reading.
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 06/13/2020

The Perfect Officiant!

Hello my name is Taylor and my husband and I got married a week ago and Steve was our officiant. I just have to say he did an absolutely incredible job helping us navigate our way through the process of getting married. He was extremely professional, but I loved that he kept the ceremony light and funny which kept everyone engaged, he went out of his way to be there for me in my moments of panic before the wedding, and he told us exactly all the steps it took to get our marriage license (without him I would have had no clue) I would highly recommend choosing Officially Yours as your officiant!
  • Cee
    Cee L. Married on 12/21/2019

Exceeded my expectations!

Danielle Was excellent. I’m so happy she was our officiant. She has a really kind spirit and was able to make us feel comfortable throughout the whole process. She even gave us a prep talk before the wedding. I would definitely recommend her. Thank you so much!
  • Danielle
    Danielle C. Married on 10/11/2019

Highly recommend Officially Yours!!

We got married back in October at Garre in Livermore. Steve was absolutely amazing to work with, through signing the contract to the day of our wedding.
    He was very responsive and payed close attention to detail when it came to planning what we wanted covered in our ceremony, ring exchanges, vows, etc.
    We are still getting compliments from family and friends on how great Steve was at our wedding.
    Thank you Steve!!!!
    Guadalupe H. Married on 04/12/2019

He awesome , friendly , prof, and personable

Thank you for a great experience in making our day special. Your very accommodating and funny and personable. I highly recommend you to anyone that needs to get married. He will accommodate you where ever you feel comfortable. Our ceremony was on the trail next to our favorite tree so Steve did a little hiking for us to accommodate us. It was a nice private ceremony yet very special. He price is reasonable depending on your needs.
  • Jonelle
    Jonelle Married on 02/15/2019

Exceeded my expectations

My husband and I were blown away by Steve’s ceremony . Our guests are still raving about our ceremony !! Steve and his assistant,Megan, were there for us every step of the way from planning our ceremony , vows, etc. Thank you Steve and Officially Yours for making our wedding a memorable one 🙂
    Johnie Married on 09/09/2018
    We used Officially yours for our wedding in September. The wedding packet they gave us to choose how we wanted our ceremony to run was very thorough and easy to step through. We had Steve Siglin as our officiant. Steve made us feel very comfortable with the whole ceremony. Steve was stellar at the ceremony. His words resonated with us and everyone who attended our ceremony. Steve has a way of bringing out an array of emotions in people through out the ceremony. He had us laughing, crying and reflecting on the past, present and future. My wife and I feel so greatful we had Steve as our officiant. During the reception many guests came to me and remarked that this was the best wedding ceremony they have seen. You cannot go wrong choosing Officially yours for your wedding. Thanks again Steve!
    Emillie Married on 07/15/2018
    Officially Yours and Steve deserves more than a 5 stars. Steve made our wedding extra special. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant. Great communication, great moments during ceremony, overall just a wonderful experience. Please don’t hesitate to hire officially yours and Steve of course. You will not be sorry. The team is great and Steve is amazing on what he does. You rock, Steve. Thank you much for the wonderful ceremony you did for us and my family and friends.
    Shanice Married on 03/02/2018
    We loved steve! the entire experience felt personal and he is really great to work with.
    Charissa Married on 02/09/2018
    My husband and I were really glad that we chose Officially Yours. Steve was really helpful ever since Day 1, answered all the questions we had and was very available at the moment we called or emailed. Planning a wedding pops up a lot of questions but he helped us a lot with all the questions we had. Reverend Ray Carter was our officiant during our ceremony, he was really patient with everything and very helpful to us and with our family members who needed helped who coordinate the ceremony! It was a great experience!
    Melissa Married on 10/15/2017
    Steve recently officiated our October 15th wedding and he was absolutely amazing! From the very first meeting with him we felt so at ease and it was very clear that he knew what he was doing. The ceremony workbook makes it very easy to plan a personal ceremony that does not feel like a script, and Steve is extremely responsive via email and phone with any questions we had. He also offers premarital coaching, which we completed with him and I would highly recommend it not only because it helped my husband and I talk through different issues we may not have considered before, but it gave us a chance to help Steve get to know us better before our wedding! Our ceremony was absolutely gorgeous, and Steve put in just the right amount of levity to make our guests feel like they were part of something truly special, and not just a serious and stiff ceremony. I got more compliments on my “amazing officiant” than almost anything else at my wedding! I would highly recommend both Steve and his company “officially yours!”.
    Michelle Married on 03/31/2017
    Steve with Officially Yours is amazing! From the first meet we had with him, we were so glad that we didn't choose to have a friend officiate our wedding. He was very responsive to all emails I had sent to him, and made everything go smoothly. You have the option to create how your ceremony will go and I'm so glad that it was him that officiated our special day. He had our vows printed for us and also had printed out our love letters to each other. I am very impressed and wouldn't have changed anything! Thank you so much Steve for your professionalism and perfection on our special day that we will remember for the rest of our lives! You are amazing!
    Donald Married on 02/26/2017
    My husband Donald and I got married by Steve yesterday at the Wedgewood Wedding and Banquet Center San Ramon. We received so many compliments from family members about Steve and the ceremony itself. Steve was so easy to work with leading up to the wedding and the officially yours packet allowed us to customize our wedding without having to write the entire thing ourselves!
    As any couple knows who is undergoing the wedding planning process, being able to put your faith in a vendor and not have to stress about that particular aspect means the world.

Thank you Steve!
    Ariel Married on 02/25/2017
    Steve was great to work with!! From our initial meeting, we knew right away that he would be a great Officiant for our wedding. He explained to us the whole process of obtaining a marriage certificate. Our conversations leading up to the wedding were very easy going and all of our questions were answered in a quick manner. The ceremony was perfect- Steve's words flowed like water and I felt surprisingly calm. Thank you Steve for the beautiful ceremony- we can't wait to get the video back so we can relive the moment. Ariel and Melissa Cano!
    Ryan Married on 02/24/2017
    Very personal and did an excellent job. You will be happy you used Steve.