Off Path Photography Reviews

Off Path Photography 1
  • Jeremy

Jeremy Cantrill · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding, Reception, Engagement Photos

My wife and I split up our wedding ceremony and reception to different days, and Lauren and Ross were super accommodating. Can not recommend them enough! Process was smooth, felt at ease throughout, genuinely enjoyed spending time with them, and of course the pictures are wonderful!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Alexa N Maynard · Married on 08/25/2018

Flawless experience!

Lauren is a great pleasure to work with! Very easy communication and she is very sweet and helpful. Her work is gorgeously natural. We have done several shoots with her along with our wedding photos and we have never been disappointed!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Megan

Megan Congrove · Married on 07/21/2018

Outstanding Experience

We were extremely happy with Lauren for our wedding photography. She went above and beyond to capture every moment of our day. Lauren went to our venue ahead of time to plan where to take pictures. She also created a collage of poses to plan for our day. Lauren took hundreds of outstanding pictures and had a sneak peek of 25+ pictures for us the day after our wedding! She was so easy to work with and so professional. We highly recommend Lauren!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Off Path Photography 2
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 07/01/2017

Amazing Photographer

I’m so glad I chose Lauren as our photographer for our wedding. She was very easy to contact and communicate with. She made very everything easy and stress free not only on the wedding day, but even through the planning in the months before. She did a great job during the wedding and reception. Captured every moment I could have ever wanted. Lauren also did an amazing job editing and making our wedding day look even more magical than we remembered it. She got our photos to us very quickly after the wedding as well! We were highly satisfied with Lauren and her work and would recommend her to anyone for their photography needs! Thank you so much Lauren!!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 06/06/2015

My Forever Photographer

Lauren is literally the best choice you will ever make when it comes to your wedding. She is a dream to work with: before your big day, on the day, and afterwords. The images she is able to capture even out of small moments is nothing short of priceless. She has an incredible eye for amazing shots & is so easy to work with! My husband gets nervous in front of the camera but she brings out a natural quality when she is behind the camera that put his anxieties to rest. The photos she delivered to us captured our relationship perfectly and felt so natural. She is also extremely quick to edit her photos & deliver your photos with speed & reliability.
    I also used her for my boudoir session & going into it I was anxious & nervous, but so quickly my nerves faded-- it was a blast! She takes a very vulnerable situation & turns it into such a fun day-- one where I felt empowered & sexy! I literally haven't had that much fun in so long. I have worked with other photographers in the past & was left disappointed with their products-- & I'm so relieved to have found my lifelong photographer now. I will never trust another photographer with important moments other than Lauren!

Sent on 06/13/2019