Off Broadway Floral & Gift Reviews

23 | Lorain, OH

23 Reviews for Off Broadway Floral & Gift

Jacqueline · Married on 08/03/2018

Kevin and his staff are great! They did our decorations for our wedding at DeLuca's Place in the Park in the outdoor pavilion. We never had any problems during the planning process, everything went smoothly and our wedding could not bave been more beautiful!

Sent on 08/05/2018

renee · Married on 07/21/2018

AMAZING! kevin turned our reception venue into an absolute dream! The dance floor had floating lights and tons of greenery. We received compliments all night about how stunning it looked! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

Kevin and his team are amazing! Kevin knew exactly what my vision was at our meeting and made it happen within my budget. They set all the centerpieces up before the ceremony and reception, and let me tell you... it is worth it! All I had to think about on our wedding day was getting married! Off Broadway has been in the business for so long he even did the flowers at my mom's wedding in the '80's. That longevity just goes to show how trust worthy, reliable, and good he is at his job! The rest of his team was amazing to work with too, they are all so nice and helpful.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/05/2016

Kevin was amazing! He did such a great job with the colors and making sure that our wedding was gorgeous!
    The staff at OB was awesome, always polite and helpful!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Monica · Married on 06/25/2016

Kevin is fantastic! We had an outdoor wedding and the decorations and floral arrangements in our tent and everywhere else were absolutely beautiful! They really exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 06/27/2016

By far my favorite vendor to work with when planning our wedding. They were so helpful, had amazing ideas, and their work turned out absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/25/2014

Off Broadway was highly recommended to us by several family friends and I could not be more happy about what they did for our wedding and reception. Our bouquets were absolutely beautiful and the decorations that were provided for our entire day were amazing. We received so many compliments on our flowers and I even had several of my bridesmaids make comments about the great quality of everything from Off Broadway, in comparison to other weddings that they had been in and florists that had been used in the past. Off Broadway was incredibly helpful during the planning process and their unique talent is really what brought everything together on our special day. I can't imagine having such a beautiful day without the help of Kevin and his team! They are truly great at what they do!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/19/2014

Excellent customer service and flowers and decorations were beautiful!

Sent on 03/08/2015

Kevin is amazing! Highly recommend. He made my vision a reality!

Sent on 04/08/2015

Kevin's vision is truly extraordinary. Off Broadway created such the perfect ambiance for our winter wedding. I highly recommend Off Broadway to anyone!

Sent on 01/02/2013
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2012

If you are looking for a florist, look no more! Kevin was such a pleasure to work with, and made our wedding day perfect! I spent months looking for a florist and none came close to the professionalism and help that I received from Off Broadway. At our initial consultation Kevin took his time going through every aspect of our ceremony and reception. I gave him our budget and my ideas, and he went above and beyond to not only use my ideas but add to them and make suggestions that would not only save us money, but would give us more flowers! He even went into the back and made up a sample bouquet for my bridesmaids!!!

Due to the weather there was a last minute change to schedule the ceremony indoors, with short notice Kevin created an entire indoor backdrop and set up flowers and candle in our ceremony, it was so beautiful! Between the drapery, ceremony decor, ceremony flowers, centerpieces for 22 tables, head table centerpiece, and flowers for my cake, Kevin definitely was vital part of our day, and he made everything absolutely perfect! I could not have hoped for more beautiful flowers!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Emma · Married on 08/26/2012

Kevin at Off Broadway is fantastic! I met with him a few months prior to the wedding only knowing what color flowers I wanted. After talking with him for a bit about the colors, decor, my dress, etc., he disappeared into the back for 5 minutes and came back with a beautiful sample bouquet that was exactly what I was hoping for! Then, on the actual day the bouquets were just as beautiful and exquisite. Off Broadway also provided the decor at our venue, DeLuca's Place in the Park. The fabric on the ceiling and the lanterns hanging down were beautiful, everybody loved them. Also, since another wedding was using Off Broadway for the decor at DeLuca's the day before our wedding, we were able to get a discount. They did a great job!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Jamie · Married on 09/24/2011

We used off Broadway for our wedding flowers and decorations for the hall (Deluca's Place in the Park). They did an excellent job on the flowers and matching the bridesmaids dresses.. they were beautiful! The decorations for the outdoor pavilion at Deluca's Place made it so much more beautiful! Would definately recommend! Easy to work with, very friendly and helpful!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2010

Off Broadway florist did a PHENOMENAL job on the flowers for my wedding!! The rose bouquets (and boutonnieres) were absolutely gorgeous! My bouquet was everything I dreamed of. I truly could not have been happier with the way that my flowers turned out. They were just as I imagined! The centerpieces were perfect. The flowers were nice and fresh and put together just as we had planned. I would definitely recommend Kevin and the team at Off Broadway to any bride. I would most definitely use them again for other occasions as well! Thank again making our wedding day everything we dreamed of!!:)

Sent on 02/01/2011

Katie · Married on 06/11/2011

AWESOME. they transformed my venue into a gorgeous sight to behold. I loved my bouquet as well. No complaints. professional and timely.

Sent on 06/22/2011

Andrea · Married on 09/14/2019

Great for lighting and decorations!

We only used Off Broadway Floral for a small detail of our wedding, but a small detail that I am so glad I did. We had our reception at Ahern's in Avon Lake, which OBF works with quite often. We had them string up lights and tulle to cover the stage behind the head table (see photos) and it really transformed the space. What would have otherwise been on ugly area behind us was turned into a picturesque spot for us to sit. It was easy to call and coordinate and it looked just as expected!

Sent on 10/19/2019

We only had to have one meeting with Kevin for him to see our vision and he totally made it come to life! He came with back-up flowers and even managed to arrive on-time despite car troubles and traveled over an hour away for us! Amazing florist!

Sent on 08/24/2015
  • Carlie

Carlie · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful flowers

We used Off Broadway for our August 31st wedding and I am very happy with the way it all came out, my bouquet was gorgeous and my bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what I’d imagined. They helped me pick out the flowers that I would need to fulfill my vision and everything turned out beautifully.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Mallory M.

Mallory · Married on 05/24/2015

Off Broadway decorated my wedding, which was in the Pavilion at DeLuca's Place in the Park in Lorain. We only had them do the decorations (not flowers). While I initially balked at the price, it was worth every penny as the decorations completely changed the look of the wedding. Plus, they were willing to work with me on creating a backdrop for only one section. Everything was set up when I arrived and I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Melissa · Married on 04/25/2009

LOVED our flowers! So pretty and they did an outstanding job decorating our reception site.

Sent on 06/22/2009

Theresa · Married on 09/20/2008

Kevin did a great job and his arrangements were beautiful. There were some minor errors in the details prior to the wedding, but Kevin fixed them immediately. He was friendly and patient. I had many wonderful comments from my guests about how pretty my flowers were. I would recommend Kevin and his crew.

Sent on 02/13/2009

Kendra · Married on 07/31/2005

3.0

We should have come prepared. My fiance and I weren't ready for the thorough consult on wedding day flowers from Kevin, the proprietor of this full-service floral boutique. We barely knew a lotus from a lily, and Kevin was ready to pick and choose full-throttle.

We also hadn't even thought about price. Who knew that flowers for the church and reception hall were going to add up to the triple digits?

Fortunately, Kevin, who was patient and well-versed in our wedding venues, had some terrific ideas for the blank canvas that was our country church and reception hall. I do wish that he had had more flowers in stock so that he could have showed us what a theoretical centerpiece would have looked like, without pointing to pictures in the catalogue. However, big points to Kevin on almost every other front. He made a special trip to visit our church, just to see what the infrastructure would afford in the way of flowers. The fine touches that he added to our reception hall (which was a vast space with big windows) were absolutely amazing. I still look at the pictures and notice the centerpieces and the various topiary trees he supplied. They made such a difference in the ambience of the room.

The day of the wedding, Kevin arrived right on time and had everything assembled (right down to my "fake bouquet" that I would throw to the fated future bride). His preparedness really put me at ease and for this reason, I recommend Off Broadway for all of your occasion needs.

Sent on 11/04/2007
  • ashes517

Ashley · Married on 08/09/2008

1.2
      2.0
      0.0

They did not give us anything what we had ordered and discussed! I didnt even have a tossing bouquet, my mother had to take apart two centerpieces (that were not even full) and make one! The flowers on my cake were crappy! He shorted my two centerpieces and i paid for candles on the table and not one candle was on a table!!! my head table i paid for lighting .....no lighting no decorations ..no anything very very disapointed!

Sent on 09/02/2008