Octave Event Group Reviews

Octave Event Group 5
  • Jeremy

Jeremy · Married on 11/09/2019

Great service

Harry was awesome! Any questions I had he would respond the same day. Easy payment options and many services available at an affordable price. The best around!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Chelsi

Chelsi Decker · Married on 07/20/2019

Professional, talented, and an unforgettable experience.

Harry and Octave Event Group gave us the perfect soundtrack to the happiest day of our lives. We had so much fun on our wedding day and our guests all gave wonderful feedback, and much of the credit goes to Harry.

Everything was superb, from Tom’s (MC) introductions all the way through the final song (an epic rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody). The volume control during the entire reception, especially during dinner, was spot-on and much appreciated.

Once Harry started to spin the dance mix, it did not stop. The dance floor was shaking for almost two straight hours. Usually a DJ may miss the mark on one or two songs and the dance floor clears for a bit, but not with Harry. The dance mix was absolute fire, start to finish.

Above all else, Harry was polite, professional, and seemed genuinely happy to be part of our wedding day. We will forever be grateful for his contribution to our special day.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Sydenstricker · Married on 05/31/2019

Literally shook the dance floor

Harry and Tom were great. They were organized and helped lead us through the reception. We didn’t have to think about anything the day of. They also jumped to help us after the DJ we had originally planned to use canceled. They played all genres of music, and you could tell harry was very experienced on the turn tables. I can’t tell you what they did at the end as our exit, but it was one of my favorite experiences of the night. It literally will never leave our memories. And it literally shook the dance floor. Book them to experience it yourself. 🤗

Octave Event Group 6
    Octave Event Group 7
    Octave Event Group 8
    Octave Event Group 9
    Sent on 06/04/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2019

Unforgettable wedding night!

Tom and Sean made my wedding day seamless! From the ceremony music to the reception, I didn’t have to worry about a thing. The music was exactly what I asked for and my guests had a great time. Would highly recommend Octave Entertainment Group!

Sent on 06/16/2019

clare · Married on 05/10/2019

Just the intial booking has been a great experience with Sean!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Clare Medori/richter · Married on 05/10/2019

Medori/Richter Wedding 5.10.19

From the moment we heard of Octave at a previous wedding we attended a year prior we fell in love with them. When we were engaged we knew we wanted to hire them for our wedding. Harry’s knowledge of music and expertise in disc jockeying really brings a unique mix of all genres of music together.
    Octave has a unique style which all your guest will appreciate from the beginning till the end of your event.
    We met with Harry prior to our wedding and he really took his time getting to know us and seeing what kind of music we were interested in for our wedding. The way he dissects songs and blends them together keeps your guest on the dance floor all night long!
    I would recommend Octave for any event.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Marci Morris · Married on 05/05/2019

Great Experience!!

Octave made our day! DJ Q-Ball and Tom(MC) killed it! Everyone had so much fun, the dance floor was full the entire night and we had several people ask for information on our DJ! Sean made sure everyone had the best time at the photo booth! We had the best wedding ever and we thank Octave for making that happen!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Jeramiah

Jeramiah Hill · Married on 05/03/2019

They were awesome!

Harry dean and his staff were amazing. Great group of guys who were respectful and very polite. If I have to hire a DJ, I’m calling Harry Dean right away!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Troy

Troy Siple · Married on 04/27/2019

The party I was hoping for!

If you’re anywhere near Southeast PA, you HAVE to use Octave Event Group as your music and lighting vendor. Fantastic customer service, easy to work with, and they will make your day special the way YOU want it to be. Worth every penny- and was affordable for our budget at that. A++

Sent on 05/06/2019

Jamie · Married on 07/28/2018

DJ Seany Rob was AMAZING! We could not have asked for a better DJ. Sean was great to work with from beginning to end. He played all the songs we requested and knew exactly our taste in music. Our guests had the best time and never left the dance floor the entire night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Gannon · Married on 05/12/2018

My man Harry did an AMAZING job for our wedding! He did everything we asked for and then some! He made this part of the wedding so easy for us, we had no worries whatsoever! The attention to detail and his perfectionism was beyond compare. I couldn't ask for a better DJ for such a special day, thank you again brother!!!

Sent on 06/01/2018

melissa · Married on 05/12/2018

Such an amazing job by DJ Seany Rob! Sean made our wedding day perfect on 5/12/18. He played the best songs and was beyond professional. Sean was also by himself and still made sure everything ran smoothly. Sean kept the dance floor full and everyone danced the night way. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding!. Highly recommended and very reasonably priced.

Octave Event Group 10
    Octave Event Group 11
    Sent on 06/14/2018

Marc · Married on 04/28/2018

Recently got married and initially had a band I wanted but that fell through and to be honest I was bummed. I got linked up with Harry and Sean and we talked music for a few hours. They listened to my vision and Harry let his creativity take it from there. I never left the dance floor so much so that I didn’t eat. I’m pretty sure no one even made a request.

Since the wedding every initial comment is that the DJ was the best I’ve ever experienced and Harry definitely made it a unique experience.

Can’t thank you guys enough!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Hannah · Married on 04/14/2018

Harry Dean and Octave Event Group did an amazing job for our wedding a couple weeks ago. From start to finish Harry showcased professionalism and helped navigate Hannah and I through the process. He made things very easy and was fantastic to communicate with. The best part of all though, and the most important to me and Hannah was the response the crowd had when Harry was spinning the music. Everyone was dancing non-stop and Harry executed a masterful job of catering to the crowd and feeling the pulse of his customers. He weaved all kinds of music together to create an amazing experience. People were raving that we hired this guy for our wedding. We were getting compliments all night and I still have a couple tunes I had no idea he would play stuck in my head. What a memorable experience. Thank you!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Brian · Married on 03/10/2018

My wife and I had our wedding on March 10, 2018. Octave Event Group supplied our DJ (Sean R.), MC (Justin), and Photobooth (Sean W.). They made everything very simple, and were easy to work with. The DJ mixed together a superb arsenal of music, which pleased both of our families. The MC made sure that things went smoothly, names were pronounced correctly, and all communication went perfectly. The Photobooth was a big hit with our guests. We enjoyed the provided props. They also included a Videographer during our event. Afterwards, Octave provided digital copies of all photos taken from the booth. Octave also worked with our venue to provide up-lights for curtains, walls, and tables. I would highly recommend Octave if you are looking to provide the best entertainment for your wedding/event!

Sent on 04/11/2018
  • Z

zac · Married on 01/14/2018

.... i cant say enough great things ab octave event group and the job they did at my wedding . From beginning to end, Harry and his team were excellent. Mike made the flawless announcements with class and Harry crushed the music from cocktail hour until they kicked us out. Literally everyone was on the dance the floor enjoying themselves. Multiple people throughout the night gave compliments on the dj. 10 out of 10.. Will now recommend to all friends and family!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Kelly · Married on 12/02/2017

If you’re getting married in the area and are searching for the perfect DJ then look no further!!! Harry and Dave with Octave Event Group are a class act and will ensure that your wedding never skips a beat, literally! To say that I was stressed in the weeks leading up to our wedding is an understatement. But after our final meeting with Harry, he had our entire evening mapped out and sent us the full itinerary so that we could not only have it for our own records but so that we could share it with our pastor and our event coordinator at the venue. After that it was smooth sailing. He was so thorough when helping us plan our night. He asked us what type of vibe we were looking for for different points throughout the night and even offered up suggestions. When we were stuck on which songs to select for different events like bridal party announcements and cake cutting, he had an app that offered up a list of song selections for each occasion. On the day of our wedding, Harry showed up promptly to ensure he had everything set up. He also ordered us a hologram of our names to display on the wall which we were supposed to pay him for and instead he generously offered that up as a gift to us since he’s known my fiance’s family for a while and we couldn’t be more grateful! Dave was our MC and he was great! Harry introduced us to him at the beginning of the night and let us know that Dave would be the one making sure that the evening flowed appropriately and reminding us of the next steps throughout the night so that we didn’t have to worry about a thing. He was so friendly and professional and made sure that our night was just perfect! And now finally, on to the MUSIC!! Ahhhh, Harry is incredible!!! He played the best songs and mixes with so many different versions of such great songs! We had so many people come up to us and tell us that he was hands down the best dj they’d ever heard at a wedding, and we could agree more! We are so grateful to Harry and Dave!!!

Octave Event Group 12
    Sent on 12/13/2017
  • Sam

Sam · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I could have not have picked a better DJ for our wedding day! Let's face it wedding guests are interested in 3 things; the food, the drinks and the dancing! The music sets to tone for how the rest of the evening is going to play out. Sean was our DJ and completely exceeded our expectations. During the planning process I wanted to make sure the music selection was played for all ages. There was not one song that was played that turned our guests away. Our dance floor was packed the entire night. Sean was so easy to work with and really helped throughout the planning process. He was very flexible with out meeting times and made very helpful suggestions. He was awesome with some last minute decisions as well. Our guests were raving about the music that was played and how great our DJ was. One of my bridesmaids is getting married in July of 2018 and actually decided to use the Octave Event Group because of how much fun her and her fiance had at our wedding! Sean, thank you so much for making our special day so perfect!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/23/2017

Octave Event Group absolutely nailed our wedding reception. They did so well that I had guests coming up to me and raving about how awesome the music was. When speaking with Harry before our wedding day, I asked that they had fun and picked what they thought would get guest moving but did not play the standard music you hear at every wedding. I even provided song requests from our guests to help incorporate the feel we were goin for. The two that Harry set up to do our wedding, Sean and Mike, were able to work with our guests while making sure to play a wide variety of music. My guests were rarely in their seats, unless they needed a break from the dancing. They took song requests through the night and accommodated everyone without question. I couldn’t be happier with how well the night went. Choosing Octave Event Group was the best decision we made through this entire wedding process and I will be telling everyone to contact this group if they need a DJ for any type of event.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Britt · Married on 10/20/2017

Reception was a blast! All songs we prearranged were played and the DJ played all songs our guests requested promptly : ) He even stayed longer than expected with no hassle! Thanks Harry, can't wait until next time!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Jade · Married on 10/13/2017

Harry and his team went above and beyond to accommodate all of our requests, no matter how big or small. He was our DJ and brought Sean to be the MC. They both made sure all of our guests were up and moving. We also had a photo booth from them as well. Our guests really enjoyed it and we have pictures from the wedding that our photographer would not have been able to capture. We were given digital copies, a hard copy in a photo album, and our guests received copies as well. If I had to do it all over again, I’d still be confident in our decision to go with Octave Event Group.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Suzanne · Married on 09/30/2017

We put our faith in Harry Dean and his team to help us imagine, plan, and pull off our wedding celebration. From the start Harry made it easy and it was clear to us that his experience would allow us to enjoy ourselves on our special day without having to worry about anything. Once we settled on exactly how we wanted everything, Harry made it happen. Everything was set up and tested with plenty of time leading up to the beginning of our event. The food was even better than we had hoped, leaving guests both impressed and full. The DJ was amazing and guests were continuously complimenting the music selection. The Octave Event Group can take on whatever you can dream up and will deliver well beyond your expectations. Thank you Harry.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Amelia · Married on 09/16/2017

Thank you for doing such a great job for our wedding! Mike the DJ did a phenomenal job of taking our preferences into account and the MC (Justin, I think) was VERY friendly and professional. There were a couple minor hiccups in introducing the family and bridal party, but everyone took it in stride and made it fun! We are so grateful for the excellent work provided by Octave, our wedding was everything we hoped for and more!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Rachael · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I are so happy with our experience with Octave event group. Sean was our dj and he was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive before the wedding, Sean covered every detail from our cermony music, to introductions, our reception music, etc. He had a presence and was a great hype man. Sean played a variety of music that accomadated all ages and there was not a moment where people weren't dancing. Many of our guests commented on the music choices and what an awesome dj he was which my husband and I agree!! I spent most of my time on the dance floor and so did alot of the guests. He captured the mood during the ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner also. We were all having so much fun, that all our guests stayed till the end and were still dancing till the very last minute of the reception. Sean is a real deal dj, who kept the party going. If you want someone who was amazing to work with, keeps the party going and a great hype man then you NEED to book Octave event group.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Joe · Married on 09/16/2017

Amazing! My wife and i got married a few weeks ago on 9-16-17! Harry and his MC were awesome! Showed up on time, were professional, full of energy, courtesy and just done right epic. The dance floor stayed full the whole night, even ppl that don’t usually dance were up having a blast. Played everything we asked. Harry read the crowd so well and knew exactly what to hit us with next. We also ended up extending the reception am extra half hour, harry didn’t question it once, instead he immediately got excited and thru on a hot beat to keep it going. I would strongly recommend octave group to anyone. Thanks harry!

Sent on 12/09/2017