31 Reviews for Oceano

House Liquor (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Chair Covers (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

We couldn't be happier with the Oceano. Juan, Felix, Norbert, William, and Miquel were exceptional. We had both our wedding ceremony and reception here and everything went as planned. The food was delicious and a hit with our guest. We started planning and communicating with our planners a year in advance and they made sure to answer all of our questions in a timely fashion despite the hurricane. The DJ was great and kept the dance floor packed. The staff were attentive to our needs during the reception and kept our glasses full without having to ask. Thank for making our day Special!

Profile Picture Lakia, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, China, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Oceano was the PERFECT spot for our wedding. We had both the ceremony and reception here and both were flawless. The setup, the food, and the service was impeccable! Having planned this from the states was challenging, but their team made it much more manageable. The communication was excellent, before and the day of the wedding. The ambience was gorgeous, the DJ was great, and again, the food & service were top-notch. Juan Carlos and his team were awesome. We highly recommend any event at Oceano!

Profile Picture Nilda, 6/15/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Oceano is just perfect for any type of wedding! Great spot and location

Profile Picture Loribel, 3/22/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chair Covers, Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet

Oceano saved our rehearsal dinner! We had reservations at another restaurant, but they started giving us the run-around a month before the wedding. With less than 24 hours’ notice, that other restaurant told us they couldn't make our menu and changed it to fried food; we pulled our business. We happened to be at Oceano for dinner, and on a whim asked Jorge, the manager, if they could host our rehearsal dinner for 22 people the next day. After telling him our situation, he presented us with a beautiful room and menu options. In less than 24 hours, they decorated, printed menus with our names, and made everyone feel like the whole thing had been planned for months. The food was amazing, and everyone commented on how good it was. Felix and Bradley, our dedicated wait staff, were super accommodating, and their service was top notch. We were so happy to have our event at Oceano; they truly made the evening unforgettable.

Profile Picture Amelia, 1/13/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

If your looking to have a small intimate wedding at beautiful venue OCEANO is the place. Ivonne was absolutely fabulous! She was responsive, attentive and professional! I planned my wedding in ONE MONTH and she was there to assist me every step of the way. One would assume I spent a year or so planning my wedding, that's how beautiful it was!!!!!!!

OCEANO has an amazing team who were very attentive to my guest and I. I was able to ENJOY my wedding!!!!!!!! Ivonne and her staff took care of every detail. Mind you I had my wedding the week of Hurricane IRMA. IVONNE reassured me there was no damage to the VENUE and she was right.

The food and drinks were absolutely amazing !
Thank you IVONNE for making my day spectacular!

Profile Picture tiffany , 9/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

We are currently near the end of planning our destination wedding and I cannot express enough how happy and blessed I feel to have found such a beautiful venue for such a great price! I can't wait till our big day and to see all of our guest in awe!

Profile Picture User4264849, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

Juan Carlos is wonderful and will handle every detail of your wedding expertly. The food was incredible and the venue was breathtaking and very clean!

Profile Picture Diana, 4/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mesmerizing is a great word to describe how beautiful everything was at Oceano. We have to thanks Juan Carlos, Norberto, William, Edwim and the team for making our day as fabulous as it was. The communication was incredible and that made everything perfect; from the ceremony, to the cocktail, the bars, the food, and all the in between. The availability to make everything work made our special day an on forgettable one. And of course the view it was a plus.

Profile Picture Marielena, 4/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

BEST VENUE IN PUERTO RICO. My wife and I recommend Oceano to anyone who wants their wedding in Puerto Rico. Juan Carlos is the events coordinator and he will work on every detail of your wedding until it is perfect for your situation. They work quickly and easily on short notice. When you first arrive to Oceano on your special day, you will be amazed with how much every employee does to give you and your family a night you'll never forget. And finally I am happy to tell you all that they will work with your budget and I know for a fact that you will get more for your money at Oceano than any other venue on the island.
DETAILS: We had about 30 guests that fit comfortably on the third floor, or ceremony was on a patio with a perfect view (you can also do the ceremony on the beach or even inside), followed by a champagne toast, a 5 star meal with dessert, and 3 more hours of open bar next to a spacious dance floor.
SEATING: The way the seating was arranged was well thought out and every guest could talk to each other comfortably without yelling, while still having enough space to breathe and move around.
TRANSPORTATION: A valet is waiting for you and your guests if you choose to drive to the venue and taxis are running all day and night in the area if you are going to drink.
HOTELS: Oceano is in a very touristic area so you will find hotels for any budget nearby, fancy or cheap.
ATTRACTIONS: I will always recommend traveling the entire island, but if you only stay in PR for a short time, Oceano is fortunately located near most of PR's tourist attractions. So, you can spend the entire trip in the Condado area and have fun.
Questions: Please call and ask for Juan Carlos the events coordinator for any questions and don't miss out on this opportunity.

Profile Picture Tyler, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hermoso lugar para una boda íntima.

Profile Picture Miliangely, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Juan Carlos, you and your staff are the best. Every couple's dream is to have the perfect wedding. And just when we thought it couldn't get any better, it did. You helped to make our wedding reception something none of us will ever forget. Your staff was exceptional and service superb. The rooftop cocktail hour was beautiful. It was fun to watch the line of servers bringing food to each table and unvieling every beautifully plated entree at the same time. The bar tenders were great, friendly and professional. And all of the food was delicious for the tongue and the eyes. The oceanfront venue was breathtaking. Our guest were never without food or drinks. Everyone told us that was the best wedding they have ever been to. All we can say is "Thank you, thank you, thank you." This is the best venue in San Juan!
Gracias from Ken and Shaleika!

Profile Picture Shaleika, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Parking, Valet, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

We had our June wedding ceremony and reception at Oceano's rooftop Luna Lounge. We had eaten at oceano on a previous visit but not actually seen the space, thankfully we worked with Andrea the Events Coordinator. She was amazing, answered all of our emails with 24hrs, provided me with as many visual details to imagine the space. Working with her was a relief and took away a lot of stress that I had encountered with other vendors.

Our guest count was at about 30 people for the ceremony followed by cocktail hour with hors d'oeuvres and small dinner. The space was more than enough for everyone to sit and dance comfortably. Location and view were perfect. Food was absolutely delicious. We all had a great time, and couldn't have asked for anything else!

Profile Picture Aundrea, 6/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Stations

We initially came to Oceano on our first trip to San Juan before we were even engaged and absolutely loved the food, the service and the stunning view so once we got engaged, it was an obvious choice for our rehearsal dinner spot! We ended up having a delicious buffet and open bar for our rehearsal dinner on their second floor with our closest friends and family then rented out the second and third floor for the rest of the night for a welcome party for all our other guests to join us for appetizers and cocktails. The food, drinks, service and atmosphere was amazing! Such an incredible venue. I don't think you could be disappointed! Our guests talked about how great this night was for months after the wedding! Thanks Oceano!

Profile Picture Kelli, 2/13/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We went to PR to do some research on places the we could have our rehearsal dinner, we came to Oceano for brunch. They had great food, great service, and a great view! So we took a chance to have our rehearsal dinner there without trying their dinner and it was an absolutely great idea!
Our rehearsal dinner was extraordinary, indoor / outdoor, the service impeccable, I can't complaint about anything! The view is beautiful, right on front of the beach. i want to give and special thank you to Melissa Rivera she answered all my calls, even after hours, she provided additional decorations and managed the entire event for us. Around 40 p/p, everyone was very thankful and had a great time! It was a complete success! We will definitely stop by on our next visit to PR. Great place!!

Profile Picture Zaira, 1/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Got married in this beautiful location. Everything was just perfect. Food was great, service was awesome and the view is spectacular. I wanted to get married in front of the beach, but not in the sand. Oceano has a third floor terrace that we rented for the ceremony and the cocktail. Reception was in the second floor, which has floor to roof windows that will allow you to enjoy the beautiful view. Their evet planner, Melissa Rivera, helped me from the first day I contactes her few month ago to plan every detail for this special evening.

Profile Picture Carla, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Perfect Wedding! We had our wedding the weekend of the 26 of September 2015.
Oceano offers impeccable service, outstanding food and a beautiful scenery. The staff, Melissa, Juan Carlos, Norberto, William y Pablo made everything possible to make our wedding a unique event, I have to say, they surpassed our expectations by far! Our guests and us cannot be more happy to have chosen Oceano as our wedding venue.

Thank you very much for a beautiful memory!

Profile Picture Roman, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Oceano was perfect! Adriana was beautiful and extremely helpful. The food was delicious and the view was breathtaking. We had the second floor of the restaurant to ourselves. The service was exceptional!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/20/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a perfect Sunday morning brunch wedding and all I can say is: AMAZING!!! All my family and friends still talk about how beautiful our wedding was. If you want to have a wedding that everybody remembers, Oceano is the place. Its perfectly beachfront located and it has an amazing terrace and air conditioned salon. And the food is delicious!!!

Profile Picture Tamara, 7/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Stations, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar

We held our wedding reception at Oceano after having sampled some appetizers on a previous scouting trip and couldn't have been more pleased! They were flexible with our menu and guest list and very easy to work with. Everything from the setting to the food to our amazing waitstaff and bartender was fabulous! They well-exceeded our expectations and we're dying for a return visit!

Profile Picture Pamela, 4/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was a beautiful venue, cozy and elegant. The event planner Juan Carlos was a pleasure to work with. Very attentive and helpful. The day of the wedding he was an absolute work horse, assuring all went perfectly. Food was amazing and my guests had a fantastic time. Could not have asked for more! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Taisha, 6/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Valet

This venue is beautiful, everybody was so impressed with the views and how nice and modern it was. Juan Carlos was amazing during the whole process. When I got there on my wedding day, I had to wait a little bit downstairs and he brought me a mojito to relax. The staff was so friendly and the service in the event night was amazing. The staff was always checking with us to see if we needed anything. They recommended us a DJ and the DJ was pretty good too, he did everything we asked for. Highly recommended for small weddings.

Profile Picture Myrna, 8/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, China, Glassware, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Tables

We hosted our Rehearsal Dinner/Welcome Party at Oceano and it was awesome! They were so helpful and accommodating with everything, and the venue

Profile Picture Jazmyn, 4/24/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Oceano is a beautiful venue on the beach. We had a destination wedding and chose the venue site unseen, all based on the reviews and photos I found on Wedding Wire and other sites. Juan Carlos was very helpful in explaining all the options and menus. He emailed me the floor plan and explain the set up down to the chairs. The day of the wedding, everything ran smoothly and the staff were professional and attentive, my glass was never empty. Our guest raved about the food, it was delicious. They also recommended and provided the DJ, Joaquin, he was amazing. They made our wedding day very special.

Profile Picture Shirley , 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
Services Used: Set Up, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The only issue I had with Oceano was the lack of email response which was solely due to the fact that they changed event coordinators. Besides that, it was by far the best location we could have chosen for our reception. The food was incredible, the service was even better and the drinks were out of this world. We had 60 guests and we were only there for the day because we had all come in on a cruise. We would have had the ceremony there as well had we not gotten married at San Cristobal. Everything about this venue was just perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!

Profile Picture Steffani, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s)