Ocean Weddings Reviews

Ocean Weddings 5
  • William

William Meginley · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Best Day of Our Lives!!!

Amazing Amazing Amazing! We researched up and down Cancun and all the private and Resort Wedding options and went with Bertha at Ocean Weddings! Nobody could compete with the flexibility and all that was included in our wedding package. From start to finish Bertha made every steps so simple and we had zero wedding day anxiety. The photographers and all other staff made our special day their top priority!!! You are making a mistake using a resort Ocean Weddings will give you the most amazing wedding you ever imagined

Ocean Weddings 6
    Sent on 11/07/2019

Dear William & Nicole:
    Thank you so much for your comments & confidence in Ocean Weddings. It was our pleasure making your day special!
    Wishing you the best!!!

Regards

• Diana

Diana Munoz · Getting married on 02/07/2021

Breathtaking !

Bertha and her crew are beyond amazing. I found Ocean weddings out of frustration with an All-Inclusive hotel wedding. 52 days before my big day, i came across Bertha's 1-800 number to call directly from Miami to Mexico, and from then on, i knew this was where i wanted my wedding to be! Every one was dedicated to my big day as it was theres too. They didn't even feel like strangers, they felt like family. i felt super comfortable asking questions, advice, or anything. Bertha, was ALWAYS a call, text or email away from any of my questions, even though she was thousands of miles away. Every one was very helpful and giving. Before, during, and after the event, it was non stop great service and hospitality. I will recommend Bertha with Ocean Weddings to anyone and everyone ! They will exceed your expectations and more! If i can go back, i'd choose them all over again!

Ocean Weddings 7
    Ocean Weddings 14
    Ocean Weddings 15
    Sent on 10/22/2019

Dear Diana:
    Thank you for your comments, & for your confidence in Ocean Weddings. At Ocean Weddings our most important day is your Wedding Day!!! My best wishes on your new journey!!

Erika Pimentel · Getting married on 12/10/2020

Boda Erika y Miguel 24 de Octubre.2019

El contratar nuestro paquete de Bodas en Ocean Wedding fue lo mejor decisión que pudimos haber tomado, en los hoteles solo nos ponían muchas restricciones.

La experiencia que tuvimos en Ocean W. fue excelente desde el primer día sobre todo de nuestra Wedding Planner (Monserrat Martínez) quien nos asesoró y ayudo en todo momento, se nota la experiencia, el profesionalismo y sobre todo el amor a su trabajo, es maravilloso encontrarse con personas – empresas que más haya de vender se preocupan por sus clientes.

La calidad de los alimentos es excelente, cada momento y cada detalle en el que te apoyan, gracias infinitas por asesorarnos y hacer de nuestro evento la mejor experiencia y el mejor día de nuestras vidas.

Nuestro invitados estuvieron encantados y muy felices, todos nos felicitaron por el evento.

100% Recomendable!!!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Eduardo

Eduardo Bañaga · Married on 09/11/2019

Perfect experience with amazing staff!

We knew we wanted a beach wedding, but not much more than that. After doing some research, we knew we didn´t want to be tied down to a hotel, so we went with this vendor. It turned out to be the best decision. Mariana guided us through the entire process helping us each step. We had some peculiar demands including having a multilingual wedding and having our dog involved in it. Mariana and the rest of the staff was extremely accomodating. We were able to have a perfect event in no small part thanks to their support. I highly recommend this as a venue in order to make your special night magical. I know it was for us!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Ocean Weddings's reply:

Thanks Yanet & Eduardo for let us be part of your beautiful Wedding, I don´t need to tell you once again, but your wedding was amazing and magic, pulga, your dog put a special touch this day, all your family and friends enjoy and dance all night and the best is that you are a great couple.
    Thanks and we wish you the best in your marriage
    Mariana =)
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/07/2019

Outstanding

I came across Ocean Weddings after being scammed by a previous venue. The reviews caught my attention immediately, everyone was raving about Bertha and her team and they were right! Bertha was outstanding as was Mariana and Giovana. The venue was something out of a story book and Bertha and her team went above and beyond to meet all of our expectations. The food was beyond spectacular as was the service by the waiters and bartenders. I cannot thank Ocean Weddings for making our wedding a night to truly remember and for helping me enjoy the wedding process. I owe Bertha and her team a lifetime of gratitude for everything they did for me and my family to make my wedding night memorable.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Dear Samantha:
    Thank you so much for your comments. At Ocean Weddings our most important day is Wedding Day!! Wishing you & your family the best.
  • Sarah

Sarah Krzak · Married on 07/22/2019

It was exactly what I had in my head

I was waiting to write a review because I wanted to see the photos from Freddy Ku who was recommended to me by Bertha. From day one she was very responsive and informative about what should could offer. She asked for pictures of what I liked and put together that style for me to see when I came to visit. The venue is beautiful although a little distance from the hotel zone. Scheduling transportation to and from was probably the most challenging part because I had several guest who were staying at different resorts. Bertha helped the whole way. I'm surprised she didn't yell at me from changing my mind or giving up on an idea because plans changed. I had guest cancel and then guest decide to come last minute. I found talking to her on the phone easier than texting. I forgot my garder and she found one for me the day before the wedding. I highly recommend this venue and Bertha's team.

Ocean Weddings 16
    Ocean Weddings 22
    Ocean Weddings 23
    Sent on 10/20/2019

Sarah & Chris:
    It was a pleasure meeting your Chris & you & also Happy from Houston my home town!!! I was also happy that you both came to our Expo Spring Bridal Open House & won several prizes!!! Thank you for your trust & letting Ocean Team be part of your beautiful Cancun Wedding!!! My best wishes on your new journey!!!
    Sincerely Bertha
  • Jay

Jay and Mabelyn · Married on 06/08/2019

Unforgettable Destination Wedding

Originally we were looking at having our wedding at resort. However, after inconsistent service with the resort's Wedding dept. we decided to look elsewhere. We used Wedding Wire to find a private venue in Cancun, Mexico and we came across Ocean Weddings. This venue had high reviews. By no question, the reviews provided for this venue is by no means an understatement. Ocean Weddings venue is breathtaking. But to add to this, their service is exceptional especially for a stressful event like a wedding. The staff by far provided the best customer service. The staff especially Bertha really took the time to make sure everything went smoothly before, during and after the wedding. We had a few incidents in which we forget a few items and Bertha went above and beyond to getting those items somehow for us. For example, a religious item in which she sent one of her employees to purchase at a local church for us. Also, we ran out of alcohol and again she found a way to get more for us. We forgot a few items at the venue, yet Bertha went personally and dropped them off at our resort the next day. Bertha and her staff always ensured us not stress over anything, since they had everything in lined (and they sure did!). Everything went smoothly and our guest enjoyed every bit of it, especially the venue/location. The view is spectacular but most importantly the staff made it more welcoming and memorable. We will definitely miss talking to the staff but I'm sure we will keep in touch somehow. Thank you Ocean Weddings for making our destination wedding UNFORGETTABLE!!!!

Ocean Weddings 24
    Ocean Weddings 25
    Ocean Weddings 26
    Ocean Weddings 27
    Sent on 06/17/2019

Dear Mabelyn & Jay:
    Thank you for your comments & confidence in Ocean Weddings. It was really a pleasure during your wedding planning getting to know Jay & you & your little precious daughter Mila. My best wishes for you both & your loving family. Take care & keep in touch. This is not a good bye, but til we meet again in Cal. soon!!

Ocean Wedding Team

Nayelly · Married on 08/09/2018

El pasado 9 de Agosto fue el día más especial de nuestras vidas. Estamos super agradecidos contigo Mariana por todo el apoyo que nos ofreciste desde el día 1 de la preparación. Excelente lugar, excelente coordinación y excelente servicio. It was absolutely amazing! 200% percent recommended for everything!

Ocean Weddings 28
    Sent on 10/10/2018

Lara · Married on 05/19/2018

Nos acabamos de casar en OW y no pudo ser más perfecto! La comida del banquete sorprendió de lo rico que estaba y al lugar no le hace falta mucho en decoración porque a lo natural ya es precioso. Todo el equipo de OW se portó excelente y todo salió más que perfecto! Súper súper recomendable!!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Rocio · Married on 05/14/2018

Thank u to all of the people that helped my wedding happen it was an amazing experience and will recommend to anyone that wants a peaceful private beautiful area like this. You guys are the best of the best !!!! Love Rocio&Daniel

Ocean Weddings 29
    Sent on 07/26/2018

Rocio & Daniel:
    Thank you for your confidence & it was a pleasure being part of your Beautiful Cancun Wedding in Ocean Wedding!
    Best wishes to all your family!!
    Best Regards

Rayna · Married on 04/10/2018

We got married in April of 2018 at Ocean Weddings and had an abolautely wonderful experience! Words can’t describe how amazing our entire wedding experience was. Bertha and her team are incredibly detail oriented and accommodating. She made planning a destination wedding simple and stress free! The venue is gorgeous and well kept. The bridal suite is the perfect place to get ready before the wedding! The staff was just so helpful and all of the vendors were easy to work with the reliable. We really just can’t say enough about our memorable and magical wedding day at Ocean Weddings!

Sent on 09/09/2018

julio · Married on 03/17/2018

Estamos completamente felices con nuestra boda, el servicio, comida y lo mejor el lugar, quedo excelente, un trato super amable, los recomiendo, nuestros invitados quedaron encantados, definitivamente haré ahí mi boda de aniversario

Ocean Weddings 30
    Ocean Weddings 31
    Ocean Weddings 32
    Sent on 04/20/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/24/2018

The best experience, everything was beautifull, all the time Bertha and her team were always attentive to our needs and created a magical space for our wedding

Sent on 03/05/2018

Enrica e Franco · Married on 01/02/2018

Il 30° anniversario di matrimonio è un’occasione veramente particolare da festeggiare insieme alle persone più care. Cercavamo quindi una location romantica e vicina ai colori che tanto amiamo: i colori del mar dei Caraibi. E del cielo del Messico.
    Passeggiando abbiamo visto Ocean events e più per curiosità che per convinzione, tornati a casa abbiamo scritto una mail per chiedere informazioni. Ci è stato risposto immediatamente e, visto che viviamo relativamente vicini, abbiamo preferito un appuntamento per parlare un po’ di quello che desideravamo fare e soprattutto ascoltare le proposte che ci venivano fatte.
    Naturalmente ci siamo innamorati subito della location. Impossibile non amare un posto del genere!
    Inutile dire che Bertha è all’altezza del suo lavoro. Trasmette tranquillità ed è molto preparata. Sa suggerire soluzioni ottime per qualsiasi richiesta o problema.
    La stessa cosa dobbiamo dire delle persone che lavorano con lei e cioè del la sua assistente, del servizio catering, della fiorista che ha reso davvero prezioso l’ambiente con gli addobbi floreali accontentando le nostre richieste, la parrucchiera che ha saputo creare un’acconciatura che è piaciuta tantissimo, gli incaricati del video.
    Un grazie particolare va senz’altro anche alla “ministra” che con le sue parole in italiano ed in spagnolo ha saputo rendere unica, intima e romantica la nostra cerimonia.
    E’ stato importante incontrare tutte queste persone prima dell’evento. Sia per conoscersi sia per poter definire i particolari e non lasciare nulla al caso.
    Desideravamo fosse un giorno emozionante.
    Lo è stato per noi e siamo certi lo sia stato anche per i nostri amici.
    Grazie a tutto lo staff di Ocean events.

Ocean Weddings 33
    Ocean Weddings 39
    Ocean Weddings 40
    Sent on 02/09/2018

Lizbeth · Married on 12/22/2017

¡En Ocean Weddings tu boda de en sueño se hace realidad! Es el día que jamás olvidaremos. Nos encantó absolutamente TODO, la organización es excelente, trabajar con Mariana (nuestra organizadora) fue un gran placer, nos escuchaba y nos daba buenos consejos, nos ayudó muchísimo a aterrizar nuestras ideas. La decoración estaba preciosa, se pudo sentir un ambiente de elegancia y amor ¿cómo es eso? no lo sé, pero ellos lo lograron, nuestros invitados estaban fascinados con el lugar.
    Lo recomiendo 100%, todo es de calidad: la comida, las instalaciones, el servicio, la decoración, la música, TODO.
    Fue la mejor decisión que pudimos tomar para nuestra boda. Vale la pena cada centavo porque hacen de tu día el más especial, un día que jamás olvidarás. Para nosotros fue el mejor, amamos Ocean Weddings y a los que hicieron posible que nuestra boda fue lo que nosotros soñamos y más.

Sent on 01/16/2018
  • Kurt

Kurt · Married on 12/10/2017

We cannot express enough how Ocean Weddings and Bertha (owner) exceeded our every expectation!! We - and our guests - were completely blown away by the venues beauty, the service, the professionalism, the graciousness and hospitality of Ocean Weddings. The managed all of the vendors seamlessly and the quality of their products / service was incredible. We had the most incredible wedding and in large part thanks to Ocean Weddings! We cannot say enough or recommend them enough! Look no further if you want a destination wedding!

Ocean Weddings 41
    Ocean Weddings 42
    Sent on 12/23/2017

Peng · Married on 07/16/2017

Thank you so much Bertha! You and your staff made this wedding much easier than we ever expect! Our wedding has been the main discussion for all my family and friends!! My wife and I are forever grateful. You made our dream wedding possible. We highly recommend Ocean Weddings!!

Forget Five Stars!! I give this place Ten STARS!!

Love,

Peng & Maria

Sent on 07/25/2017

Gilda · Married on 07/07/2017

Thank you to Bertha and her amazing team for the fantastic job in planning and executing our dream wedding. Your hard work and dedication really helped ease our neves with executing a destination wedding. We want to make sure you know how much you are valued and appreciated! There is no better place to get married in Cancun than Oceans Events.
    We also know and appreciate how hard everyone worked both before and during this event. Not only do you create excellent quality weddings, you have amazing people you work with; all with a fantastic attitudes and willing dispositions.
    Thank you Bertha for your hard work and dedication on making our dream wedding happen. I am already planning my vow renewal in 12 years at oceans events!! We really appreciate all that you do.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Ana · Married on 05/20/2017

Nos casamos en Ocean Weddings el 20/05/17 y tuvimos un día mágico, todo el evento estuvo excelente, Bertha y todo el equipo que formaron parte del proceso siempre estuvieron atendiendo nuestras necesidades y apoyándonos con mucho profesionalismo, el día de la boda todo salió más que perfecto, y todos nuestros invitados quedaron fascinados con el lugar, la comida y todos los detalles que formaron parte del evento!! 1000% recomendado!! Con amor Ana y Jorge ??

Sent on 06/18/2017

Beatriz · Married on 04/29/2017

Nos casamos el 29 de Abril del 2017, Contar con los servicios, ayuda, apoyo y con todo el equipo de Ocean Weddings ¡Fue una bendición! Desde que contactamos a Bertha supimos que estábamos en muy buenas manos y, a pesar de no conocerla en poco tiempo le tomamos cariño, ella siempre nos dio mucha tranquilidad y encontró todo lo que nosotros queríamos y pedíamos, todo salió mejor de lo esperado. Todas sus recomendaciones fueron acertadas. Fue muy atenta y muy linda hasta el último minuto y no se le escapó ni un detalle. Sin duda alguna volveríamos a contactarla para futuros eventos familiares. 100% recomendada. Te apreciamos mucho Bertha! Gracias por darnos un día inolvidable!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Ana Elena · Married on 04/15/2017

Totalmente recomendable. Me casé con ellos en Abril. Todo el evento fue maravilloso, no tuve que preocuparme en ningún momento para que las cosas salieran de acuerdo a lo planeado. Todo su equipo estaba en control y al pendiente de todos los detalles. Quedé totalmente satisfecha con todos sus servicios e inclusive excedió mis expectativas. Será un día que yo y mi esposo nunca vamos a olvidar.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Carolina · Married on 03/11/2017

No tengo palabras para describir el lo que fue nuestro sueño hecho realidad. Sin duda cada instante y detalle quedarán grabados en nuestros corazones. Tuvimos la fortuna de casarnos el pasado 11 de Marzo y fue la mejor elección que pudimos haber hecho. Gracias a Bertha y Mariana con su paciencia y dedicación. Es muy importante mencionar que tienen excelentes proveedores comprometidos con la calidad y la excelencia. Veo nuestras fotos y me lleno de la emoción. Le pido a Dios renovar votos en algunos años y poder hacerlo en este mágico lugar. Gracias infinitas

Sent on 04/19/2017

Berenice · Married on 02/18/2017

Without a doubt Bertha and her team made my wedding dream come true! She truthly cares about your wedding, and making sure that everything goes smoothly. I was so bless to have found her. Since is not easy to just trust anyone specially from miles away, I can tell you right now, you will be in good hands !

Sent on 03/07/2017

Reyna · Married on 02/11/2017

El 11 de febrero fue nuestra boda y todo estuvo increíble. Bertha durante el evento estuvo atenta a cualquier detalle al igual que las otras wedding planner, cada detalle y solicitud se hizo tal cual como se pidió. Gracias ocean wedding

Sent on 02/28/2017

DIANA · Married on 11/08/2016

WITHOUT HESITATION OUR WEDDING AND CEROMONY WAS VERY DETAILED , INTIMATE AND AMAZING. BERTHA HAS A TRUE PASSION FOR THE WORK SHE COMPLETES IN PUTTING THE ENTIRE DAY TOGETHER. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER AND HER TEAM, THEY MADE OUR DAY OVER THE TOP !!

Sent on 11/13/2016