Ocean Pines Yacht Club Reviews

Ocean Pines Yacht Club 4
Ocean Pines Yacht Club 5
  • housetyrrell2020

Jacqueline · Getting married on 05/21/2020

Perfect, Even for Smaller Weddings!!

My fiance and I went to check out Ocean Pines as a prospective venue for our wedding ceremony and reception. This place not only has stellar customer service, but it is beautiful! Upon arrival, we were greeted and introduced to all of the details of the venue. Let me tell you, we have a smaller wedding of 40 guests and not only was Ocean Pines willing to accommodate us, they made us feel confident that their spacious reception hall would be set up so that the party didn't feel underwhelming. This was such a huge selling point! Many places we were going wanted to either charge us a ridiculous premium for similar spacious halls - or they wanted to shove us in a much smaller and less attractive room. Ocean Pines also had reasonable pricing that included their beautiful sun-kissed reception hall! I hope Ocean Pines never changes this about themselves! I would have chosen Ocean Pines for this reason and the ONLY reason I did not is because my fiance and I decided on a destination wedding. I will be recommending this spot to all of my friends and family!!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Brooke · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding 10-11-19

When we first viewed the Yacht Club we knew it was where we wanted to get married. The ballroom is stunning and views absolutely gorgeous. Throughout the entire process Lia was very helpful! She answered all of my dozens of questions quickly! The service her and her team provided on our wedding day was stellar!! As the girls were getting ready we were provided with someone to serve us mimosas and lunch! The food was all phenomenal, and our guests also raved about their experiences. Lia and her team also made sure our day ran flawlessly. As far as pricing for the space and food it was very affordable!! We highly recommend the Ocean Pines Yacht Club!!

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Denise

Denise Smith · Married on 05/18/2019

Great wedding experience

everyone was very organized , helpful, and friendly The food was awesome!!

Ocean Pines Yacht Club 6
    Ocean Pines Yacht Club 7
    Sent on 06/14/2019

Jessica Johns · Married on 05/18/2019

Ocean pines yacht club is an excellent choice for a wedding!

Awesome venue with great service and people!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Dianne Moore · Married on 05/04/2019

May the 4th be with you

The staff and management were extremely helpful. I cannot say enough about how great they were to work with. We had a few last minute changes due to weather and they totally rolled with it. Such an amazing staff!!

Ocean Pines Yacht Club 8
    Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Stevie

Stevie Marshall · Married on 10/13/2018

PERFECT. Everyone should get married here!

Our wedding was planned in just over 3 months. We wanted a destination wedding at home here in Maryland and we got all of that and more. The staff treated us like royalty and their services were absolutely perfect. Angie is a God sent angel to the and the other staff there fly right along side her. Excellent food. Excellent location. Excellent atmosphere. Perfect wedding. I’d recommend the staff and venue to anyone who is looking to have their dream wedding become a reality.

Ocean Pines Yacht Club 9
    Ocean Pines Yacht Club 21
    Ocean Pines Yacht Club 22
    Sent on 06/13/2019

Emily · Married on 09/17/2016

Nothing short of fantastic! From beginning to end Brian was extremely helpful and without him the day would not have gone so smoothly! The ceremony and reception were perfect and everything flowed so well! All of the guests loved the beautiful location, and many made it a beach weekend and rented houses within Ocean Pines. Its really nice that this venue is located close enough to Ocean City where there are things to do, but far enough away for quietness and privacy. I would absolutely recommend Ocean Pines Yacht Club to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Sent on 10/06/2016

I can not explain how amazing this venue was to get married. We got married outside on the patio and had our reception upstairs. My guests had so many compliments about this place. I loved every second of having out wedding. The food was fantastic and the chef was accommodating with our vegans and special diets we had at our wedding. Brian was a great person and if he didn't know the answer he would get back to you within 24 hours with an answer. I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants to have an amazing wedding the the beach :)

Sent on 05/26/2015

cara · Married on 03/17/2012

3.5

Lynda and the Staff at the Yacht Club made the reception perfect! Service was great and they kept us having fun! Patti was the best at keeping my husband and I fed and happy :-) We couldn't have asked for a better reception site especially for the price! The view is amazing BTW!~

Sent on 05/05/2012

Amber · Married on 11/11/2011

3.5

The service from the staff was EXCEPTIONAL!! Everyone was very helpful and worked together amazingly! The only problem I had was they switched managemnet a couple months before my wedding and noone was on the same page. As soon as I called everyone was up tp speed before we got off the phone, so no biggie there, just freaked me out for a minute!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Krystie · Married on 02/10/2018

1.4
      0.5

I fell in love with The ocean pines yacht club in 2017 when I was looking for my venue for my winter wonderland wedding on February 10th 2018. I loved the view, the beautiful drapery (that is completed by The City Florist) the big open space, it was truly romantic and just what I was looking for. And the price was just right. But sadly one of my nightmares came true just 30 days shy of my wedding date. On January 5th, their wedding coordinator Annelise had to make one of the hardest phone calls, and call me just 30 days before my wedding to tell me that ocean pines yacht club could no longer accommodate my wedding date because they were closing for 90 days (they have now been closed for 4 months, due to a mold issue) My heart was broken, and Annelise stayed on the phone with me, heard me cry, yell, and curse and she told me to just let it all out. I thought I was going to be on my own to find a new venue but I was wrong, Annelise was their every step of the way. She called every venue in ocean city to see if they could accomodate my wedding. Annelise gave me her personal phone number and we spoke every single day for 30 days. She did not leave my side. Therefore the only rating I can give is the quality of service, I would give Annelise 1,000 stars if I could. The yacht club is lucky to have such an amazing employee like her. She truly loves what she does, and will make sure your wedding day is beyond perfect! Annelise was their watching me get ready at my new venue, made sure all the vendors were on time, was there as I walked down the aisle to fluff my dress one last time, and was their guiding us through the night at our reception! We have formed a special bond because of this awful event that happened to us, and I am so grateful that she has come into my life! I hope nothing but the best for Annelise. She is truly the best thing about The Yacht club. And with her being the event coordinator there, I know she will make the yacht club great again!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Ocean Pines Yacht Club's reply:

Krystie, we are so terribly sorry for the experience that you had at the Yacht Club. We can only imagine how stressful that must have been for you. Although we can not rectify what happened under the previous management company's tenure, we would like to invite you back to celebrate your first anniversary with dinner on us. We know this can't possibly come close to making up for the burden this has caused you, but on behalf of the new management company of the Yacht Club we would like extend this offer.