Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals Reviews

128 | Kill Devil Hills, NC

128 Reviews for Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals

128 Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals Reviews

Briana · Married on 09/24/2018

The team at Ocean Atlantic did an amazing job for our wedding. Samantha was very helpful throughout the planning process, guiding us along the way. She was always quick to respond to emails, answered all of my questions and adjusted my order accordingly (no matter how many times I changed things). They even went to the rental home for a site survey which helped us plan the layout of our reception. All of our rentals were delivered and picked up on time, including the setup and breakdown of the dance floor. They have everything you need and they're more than willing to help!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals's reply:

Briana, thank you so very much for your kind words of appreciation. It was an honor to work with you and we are glad your day was all you wanted it to be. We wish you all the best the future holds! Sincerely, Samantha

Kashaf · Married on 08/25/2018

OAR was incredible in providing us rentals for our wedding. They are extremely professional and anytime we stopped by they were ready to assist with a smile on their face and eager to help make our wedding day wonderful. They have a large inventory of things to rent for a wedding. We rented a sweetheart table, chairs, barrels, decor items, cocktail tables, linens, a bar and a couple large coolers. They were prompt in their delivery and their pick up and extremely flexible in working with our schedule. Many of the decorators in the OBX can be pricey so OAR is a great alternative at a very affordable rate to some of the other options out there. It is no wonder that many of the vendors we talked to during this process recommended using OAR. We would highly recommend OAR to anyone who needs any rentals for their big day.

Katlin · Married on 05/18/2018

Ocean Atlantic was very easy to work with. They had everything we needed- tables, chairs, linens. Everything was delivered and picked up on time. They made our wedding day beautiful and easy.

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals 5

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so very much for your great review Katlin! We enjoyed working with you as well and love the added picture. Everything looks lovely! We wish you all the best!

Jaime · Married on 04/28/2018

We rented a tent, chairs, tables, and linens - among other things - from Ocean Atlantic for our OBX wedding in April. Everything went off without a hitch and exceeded expectations. Everything we rented from them was high quality as well. I was very grateful that they arranged to have the tent put up a day in advance - one less thing to worry about the day of! They were very thorough during the planning process, sending me drawings of what the tent would look like, where the tables will be placed, etc. They mailed me samples of the linens, since I was planning from another state and was not able to drive down to preview the linens. They also accommodated changes when the guest list decreased by a bit and offered us a smaller tent to help us save a little money! Overall I could not have been happier with their services and would definitely use them again!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals's reply:

Jamie, Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation. It was an honor to work with you and we are glad your day was all you hoped it could be. We wish you all the best! Sincerely, Samantha

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/23/2017

The team at Ocean Atlantic was great to work with and very accommodating! They made all of our visions come to life, and we were so very pleased with the results! They were very helpful in determining some of the details, like tent size and number/size of tables, etc. The tent looked so beautiful, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Stevie · Married on 09/22/2017

Samantha and Leah helped create an event of a lifetime! From day one of planning my wedding rentals with them, they both communicated information effortlessly, streamlined expectations clearly, and were infectiously courteous the entire time. Destination wedding planning can be challenging. Sam and Leah both articulated the importance of certain details about the specific venue chosen since it wasn't easily accessible to me, and also went above and beyond by enhancing the vision layout via a CAD drawing. The best part about that is I didn't even have to ask. They merely applied thoughtful customer service on their own and provided an impressive result in the end. Earlier in the planning process, they even sent samples of their linen choices available via mail with a fun card of congratulations attached! They both truly made me feel special and appreciated.

Chad Miller and team were also incredibly helpful onsite during set-up and tear down days by smiling and providing cheerful energy amid the humid sun. Huge shout out to Chad and all the guys who physically labor over the inventory on a daily basis.

Overall, OAER comes highly recommended as it's clear from my experience the entire team invests in you and your rental needs. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Morgan · Married on 09/09/2017

We absolutely loved everything that we rented from OAR! It was a huge part of making our day special and beautiful. We also appreciate Leah for her quick responses and help with our order! She did an excellent job of helping us and making this part of our wedding planning smooth and easy!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals 6
    Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals 7
    Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals 8
    Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals 9
    Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals 10

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time out of your day to leave us a review! I'm so happy to hear everything turned out well and your day looked absolutely beautiful from the pictures. Thank you so much for choosing Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals, it was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes!!- Leah

Rachel · Married on 09/04/2017

OAR was great from start to finish, I highly recommend!

Sophie · Married on 05/05/2017

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals was awesome to work with. We rented chairs, tables, dinnerware, tables cloths, napkins and a ceremony arch. We changed our numbers several times before the wedding and Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals was always quick to send over a new quote and very helpful. Special shout out to Leah (I hope she sees this!!), she was SO helpful and responded to my emails very quickly! It poured the day of my wedding in Corolla, but the guys still came out and set up the arch even in the rain! I'm so glad they did because the weather let up and we were able to have our beach ceremony after all! The peach napkins were also the perfect peach color to go with the rest of my decorations!! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals's reply:

Hi Sophie, Thank you so much for this review! Hearing feedback such as yours makes our day and is why we love what we do! It was absolutely a pleasure working with you and Martine, and I wish you and your new husband the very best! Thank you again, Leah

Nancy · Married on 12/29/2016

Samantha and Chad are very special people. They truly care about your event and want it to be the best it can. As an event designer I am busy with flowers, lighting and special decor and I need to feel confident that all the major rental elements are in place before I arrive on the scene. Tables, chairs, tents, lounge furniture all need to be delivered on time and placed according to our layout. Chad and Samantha ALWAYS deliver on time and make my creations shine!

Mary · Married on 10/28/2016

We rented chairs for the ceremony, tableware and glassware from Ocean Atlantic. They were so helpful and knowledgeable, we couldn't have asked for better service. They responded quickly to questions and gave useful advice, working within our budget to achieve the best result. Highly recommend them.

Missy · Married on 10/08/2016

So fantastic to work with. They helped me through so much and answered all my questions, no matter how silly they were

Jamie · Married on 09/26/2016

We rented our ceremony chairs and arch as well as our glasses, silverware, dessert plates, and cocktail tables from OAER and were very satisfied with everything. When we walked into their showroom we were greeted with friendly service and were immediately taken care of. They asked all the right questions and we were able to come up with our ceremony and reception needs in one visit. During our planning process we decided that we did not need some of our initial selections and OAER were quick to revise our quote and kept everything moving on track. All items were delivered and setup as we were told they would be. We had no issues what so ever with their items or service. Everything was perfect.

Alexandra · Married on 09/13/2016

We were on a pretty strict budget for our 9/13/2016 wedding so we decided to go with the basic service. This cost less for us and we were able to put all of our groomsmen to work setting up tables and chairs! We rented banquet, round, and cocktail tables, bamboo chairs, a bamboo arch for our beach ceremony, and a popcorn machine. All of the items rented were clean and in great condition. The delivery/pick up staff was wonderful to work with and very accommodating.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals's reply:

Hi Alexandra, Thank you so much for your kind words! We try and accommodate all of our clients to fit their specific budget needs and help contribute to their dream event. We are thankful we were able to accomplish that for you and that you were pleased with our services! Best wishes, Leah Event Associate

Susan · Married on 05/24/2016

Samantha was wonderful with helping us select the proper rental items. She helped us update our order a number of times from our rough order to the final order, once our guest count was complete. The staff who delivered and picked up our order were very polite, professional and efficient. We couldn't of had a wonderful reception without your company. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals's reply:

Susan, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and happiness with us. It was an honor to work with you and be apart of your special day. I wish you all the best the future holds for you all. Sincerely, Samantha
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2016

Ocean Atlantic Rentals we wonderful from planning to every detail i needed in between. They sent me fabric swatches when I needed them, they brought everything as needed to both event sites (ceremony and reception were separate). And 88 days later we just received a cute little card hoping that our marriage is going well. (its the little things that make companies more memorable) Great company for event rentals!!

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals provided quality products and great service. They worked with us when we had to change our daughter's wedding from Friday night to Saturday morning due to weather and unavoidable work requirements kept the groom from arriving on time. They helped save the day! Tables, chairs, glassware, china, linens were all beautiful!

OCEAN ATLANTIC EVENT RENTALS
    We experienced fantastic support for our daughter’s [and now son's] wedding at the Black Stallion this past weekend. The entire crew, but especially Chad Miller, was SUPERB!

The set up of the dance floor and the support before the possible [later definite] rain storm was spectacular! Chad's return and work after the storm to make sure the floor was still set up and ready to go for the reception and pool-side party was again great. We couldn't have asked for better.

Additionally, the arrival of the crew to pick up the rented items the next day was great. They were efficient and fast.

OCEAN ATLANTIC 's support both before and during the wedding celebration was outstanding. You took a great stresser off of daughter’s and son-in-law's mind.

Again, working with your company – starting last summer – was a great experience and will not hesitate to recommend it to other couples marrying in OBX.

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals was awesome! My expectations were definitely exceeded. We had a tent for our reception along with a dance floor, beautiful lighting, lounge area, bistro table, bar, etc. The entire set-up worked perfectly and everyone really enjoyed utilizing the space. Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals went above and beyond to help make the reception really special.

Super professional and helpful. They delivered and picked up on time and helped me round up the glassware I was missing. They helped me design the layout for my reception and I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out.

Ocean Atlantic Even Rentals provided an arbor, tent, chairs, and drink glasses for my wedding. They were already familiar with my venue and set everything up perfectly even though I wasn't there. They took everything a part, as well, and there were no problems. Whenever I had a question leading up to my wedding, they responded quickly and knowledgeably. I am so glad we chose Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals to provide equipment for our wedding!!

Sarah · Married on 08/09/2015

Everything showed up just as planned. Not a single hiccup. They also provided exceptional service to a somewhat disorganized bride in the days and weeks leading up to the event.

Karen · Married on 06/19/2015

We rented a few special tables and chiavari chairs to use at our venue. The staff at Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals were helpful and answered all my questions about the different sizing and options.

All of our items were delivered on time, in great condition and at a very reasonable rate.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for event rental items.

I booked Ocean Atlantic Rentals for the beach ceremony chairs and reception chairs (with set-up and breakdown), as well as the place setting dishes and linens. Everything was seamless and super easy to book, thanks to the user-friendly website, and really friendly associates. I changed my mind a few times in the planning process and the associates were really easy to work with to make sure I was getting exactly what I'd hoped for in the end! The delivery and pickup processes were really easy too, and the delivery guys were really nice and friendly as well! The products looked great and I was so happy I picked Ocean Atlantic Rentals for our wedding! Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/01/2015

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and high praise! We love the work we do and am glad that your day turned out all you could wish it to be. We work hard to make our customers happy and am very glad you felt we took great care of you. We wish you all the best the future can hold!