Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals Reviews

148 | Kill Devil Hills, NC

148 Reviews for Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals

Chelsea · Married on 06/26/2021

They did a great job! Everything was set up and ready to go on time for the ceremony.

Sent on 07/15/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica M. · Married on 06/11/2021

Great Experience

Chad at Ocean Atlantic made the process so easy. Ocean Atlantic provided cocktail tables, linens, napkins and couches for my wedding. They worked with me through my COVID postponement and reschedule/venue change. They went above and beyond to schedule an early drop off delivery (by a certain time) for the day before the wedding since we were doing early set up and picked up early the morning after the wedding since there was a wedding the next day at the venue. Chad spent a lot of time with me at our meeting updating the CAD of where tables/chairs would be placed at the venue. He made the experience enjoyable and easy! The linens all looked great and everything was delivered correctly. Ocean Atlantic was great to work with!

Sent on 06/23/2021
  • Kathy

Jenna B. · Married on 05/30/2021

Clear tent

Chad was very helpful deciding what we needed based on time of year and wind direction.

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Melanie

Melanie C. · Married on 04/27/2021

Communication was great

Chad was so flexible and great when it came to finalizing details and adjusting numbers to my order. When I realized I needed ceremony chairs, Chad just added to my order and charged my card on file, so easy and everything arrived promptly the day before the wedding.

Sent on 05/04/2021
  • Sarah

Sarah B. · Married on 03/09/2021

Beautiful Farm Tables!

OAR had awesome customer service since the day we ordered our wedding tables, chairs, and linens and the few changes we made before the week of our wedding! They promptly delivered to the black stallion and we had the groomsman set them up around the pool for our reception. The farm tables were gorgeous, and I suggest getting the cushions too!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so very much for your glowing words, Sarah! It was an honor to work with you. Thank you for trusting us to make your special day all you hoped it to be! We would love to see pictures from your event in September if you get a chance to share then feel free to send us an email. We are sure you made a stunning bride! We wish you and Dan all the best the future holds for you!
    Samantha
  • Ashley

Ashley C. · Married on 10/10/2020

Easy and Affordable

We used OAR for a variety of rentals at our recent wedding. They provided the tent, a few miscellaneous tables, a dance floor, and sound equipment. It was affordable and convenient. Couldn't really have asked for more.

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Kristan

Kristan S. · Married on 09/25/2020

Easy, quick, and beautiful

We rented our 30x50 tent, string lights, and dance floor from here. Everything was super easy and a quick process. Everyone down to the set up team were extremely friendly. They come set up and tear down without even bothering you, it was great!!!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Brittany · Married on 06/06/2020

Great to work with!

OAR was great to work with and had such a variety! Every single thing we needed, they had! Fast response time and professional! I loved that we didn't have to go to multiple vendors for all of the things we rented from them. Everything was set up and time and perfectly!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Melanie

Melanie M. · Married on 05/01/2020

Ocean Atlantic Rentals - 5 Stars

OAR was great for our OBX wedding at The Black Stallion. Our original wedding date in 2020 was pushed a year due to COVID and Chad and the team at OAR were flexible and easy to work with when postponing. We ended up renting a tent, dance floor, tables, chairs, napkins and glasses from them. Highly recommend them for your OBX wedding.

Sent on 05/10/2021

Katherine M. · Married on 10/25/2019

Quality chairs, tables, and linens!

Ocean Atlantic was amazing to work with. We had our ceremony and reception at two different locations, and they worked to make sure everything was delivered to the proper location at the correct time. Quality chairs, tables, and linens. They delivered everything and picked all back up the next morning, quickly and efficiently.

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Megan

Megan S. · Married on 09/22/2019

Flexible & patient

OAR was great in helping us with our wedding needs. I even made a mistake on benches the day before our wedding and they worked it out in making sure we had the right number and being patient with us.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Tami

Tami L. · Married on 08/04/2019

Great service

They had exactly what we wanted and it was affordable and easy. Their customer service is fantastic!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Bernadette

Bernadette · Married on 06/27/2019

Absolutely Perfect

From the day we started working with OAER to the final day of set up and then breakdown, they were fantastic to work with. Flexible, professional, personable, and very easy to work with. Samantha was a great help as we began ordering (and changed our order at least 20 times.) Chad was terrific with recommendations for tents and lighting. He and his crew couldn't have been more professional as they completed the set up and breakdown of all of the equipment. We used OAER for a Welcome Dinner and the Wedding. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Deirdre

Deirdre O. · Married on 06/04/2019

Tip Top Tents

Renting our tent, tables, chairs and linens from OAR was one of the best decisions we made. We also tacked on a catering tent, restroom trailer, stage and a tent heater as we got married in early April and knew the temps could drop into the low 50s in the evening. We worked with Samantha during the planning process and I think we upgraded our tent package at least 3 times as our headcount nearly doubled from our initial estimates. Every time I reached out to add something or confirm a design detail, Samantha was quick to respond and was very helpful during design discussions providing recommendations and additional mock-ups for me to review. Chad was in charge of my set-up crew and these guys knocked it out of the park! The weather forecast was calling for some showers Friday afternoon and we were hoping our tent would be set up in time for the rehearsal dinner in case we had to be under cover so I called OAR and was able to speak with Chad – he said they had one other drop-off in the morning, but they’d get to our venue as soon as they could to get set up. Not only did they arrive by 10AM and get going, they were pretty much done by 1:30PM and even came back to fix two corners on the dance floor and close in the fourth wall on the tent (a last-minute decision we made day of based on weather forecast). I can’t say enough good things about my experience working with the team at OAR – highly recommend!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you Deirdre for your glowing praise! It was an honor to be chosen to be a part of your event team and we are so glad that you were pleased with our services. We loved working closely with you through the entire process! We wish you all the best the future holds for you both!
  • Katie

Katie M. · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful rentals and professional staff

I rented the clear top tent, lighting, lounge furniture, tables, chairs, etc. from OAR. Samantha and Chad were great to work with from start to finish. They showed up to set up on time and were extremely helpful to me and my mother during the planning process.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Rachel · Married on 04/19/2019

Awesome job!

Our planner recommended OAR and I'm so glad she did! They did the setup and take down seamlessly, and everything looked gorgeous!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Rachel, for your kind words! We enjoyed working with you as well and are glad you were happy with our services! We wish you all the best!
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/06/2018

Loved all the rentals!!

OAR was one of our easiest vendors to work with, as they were always on top of every detail and SO fast to respond. I never had to worry if they would deliver on the big day, which is huge when you are planning a wedding by yourself from scratch! They also have so many amazing rentals to choose from. Our rentals that day (chairs, tables, dance floor, bar, clear top tent, corn hole boards, linens, glassware) all came together in the most magical way, and OAR had everything there on time and picked up everything the next morning. Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Briana · Married on 09/24/2018

The team at Ocean Atlantic did an amazing job for our wedding. Samantha was very helpful throughout the planning process, guiding us along the way. She was always quick to respond to emails, answered all of my questions and adjusted my order accordingly (no matter how many times I changed things). They even went to the rental home for a site survey which helped us plan the layout of our reception. All of our rentals were delivered and picked up on time, including the setup and breakdown of the dance floor. They have everything you need and they're more than willing to help!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals's reply:

Briana, thank you so very much for your kind words of appreciation. It was an honor to work with you and we are glad your day was all you wanted it to be. We wish you all the best the future holds! Sincerely, Samantha

Laura L. · Married on 09/21/2018

SOOOO helpful from start to finish!

I was planning my Corolla, NC wedding from NYC and wasn't sure who would be best to get everything from for our wedding. Pretty much all of our rentals were from Ocean Atlantic Rentals - everything from our tent, stage and dancefloor down to every plate and wine glass. The team was extremely patient and helpful every step of the way and always made me feel like we were all buttoned up and nothing was missing. I would 100% recommend these guys to anyone. It was such an easy process and we had the most perfect wedding!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kashaf · Married on 08/25/2018

OAR was incredible in providing us rentals for our wedding. They are extremely professional and anytime we stopped by they were ready to assist with a smile on their face and eager to help make our wedding day wonderful. They have a large inventory of things to rent for a wedding. We rented a sweetheart table, chairs, barrels, decor items, cocktail tables, linens, a bar and a couple large coolers. They were prompt in their delivery and their pick up and extremely flexible in working with our schedule. Many of the decorators in the OBX can be pricey so OAR is a great alternative at a very affordable rate to some of the other options out there. It is no wonder that many of the vendors we talked to during this process recommended using OAR. We would highly recommend OAR to anyone who needs any rentals for their big day.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/18/2018

Great Rentals

Ocean Atlantic Event Rental had a great selection and helped us make our wedding perfect from tables to bar top to our alter. We wanted something unique and they gave it to us. For our bar we used two wine barrels with an old wood door as the bar top. For our arch we used to wine barrels and added floral pieces and it was picture perfect. They were easy to work with even when we had last minute changes. The price was was so affordable too. I HIGHLY recommend OAER to help make your wedding perfect.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Katlin · Married on 05/18/2018

Ocean Atlantic was very easy to work with. They had everything we needed- tables, chairs, linens. Everything was delivered and picked up on time. They made our wedding day beautiful and easy.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so very much for your great review Katlin! We enjoyed working with you as well and love the added picture. Everything looks lovely! We wish you all the best!

Jaime · Married on 04/28/2018

We rented a tent, chairs, tables, and linens - among other things - from Ocean Atlantic for our OBX wedding in April. Everything went off without a hitch and exceeded expectations. Everything we rented from them was high quality as well. I was very grateful that they arranged to have the tent put up a day in advance - one less thing to worry about the day of! They were very thorough during the planning process, sending me drawings of what the tent would look like, where the tables will be placed, etc. They mailed me samples of the linens, since I was planning from another state and was not able to drive down to preview the linens. They also accommodated changes when the guest list decreased by a bit and offered us a smaller tent to help us save a little money! Overall I could not have been happier with their services and would definitely use them again!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals's reply:

Jamie, Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation. It was an honor to work with you and we are glad your day was all you hoped it could be. We wish you all the best!
    Sincerely,
    Samantha

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/23/2017

The team at Ocean Atlantic was great to work with and very accommodating! They made all of our visions come to life, and we were so very pleased with the results! They were very helpful in determining some of the details, like tent size and number/size of tables, etc. The tent looked so beautiful, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Stevie · Married on 09/22/2017

Samantha and Leah helped create an event of a lifetime! From day one of planning my wedding rentals with them, they both communicated information effortlessly, streamlined expectations clearly, and were infectiously courteous the entire time. Destination wedding planning can be challenging. Sam and Leah both articulated the importance of certain details about the specific venue chosen since it wasn't easily accessible to me, and also went above and beyond by enhancing the vision layout via a CAD drawing. The best part about that is I didn't even have to ask. They merely applied thoughtful customer service on their own and provided an impressive result in the end. Earlier in the planning process, they even sent samples of their linen choices available via mail with a fun card of congratulations attached! They both truly made me feel special and appreciated.

Chad Miller and team were also incredibly helpful onsite during set-up and tear down days by smiling and providing cheerful energy amid the humid sun. Huge shout out to Chad and all the guys who physically labor over the inventory on a daily basis.

Overall, OAER comes highly recommended as it's clear from my experience the entire team invests in you and your rental needs. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Sent on 09/28/2017