120 Reviews for Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals

Tent Accessories (2)
Tents (2)
Audio Equipment (1)
120 Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals Reviews

The team at Ocean Atlantic was great to work with and very accommodating! They made all of our visions come to life, and we were so very pleased with the results! They were very helpful in determining some of the details, like tent size and number/size of tables, etc. The tent looked so beautiful, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Samantha and Leah helped create an event of a lifetime! From day one of planning my wedding rentals with them, they both communicated information effortlessly, streamlined expectations clearly, and were infectiously courteous the entire time. Destination wedding planning can be challenging. Sam and Leah both articulated the importance of certain details about the specific venue chosen since it wasn't easily accessible to me, and also went above and beyond by enhancing the vision layout via a CAD drawing. The best part about that is I didn't even have to ask. They merely applied thoughtful customer service on their own and provided an impressive result in the end. Earlier in the planning process, they even sent samples of their linen choices available via mail with a fun card of congratulations attached! They both truly made me feel special and appreciated.

Chad Miller and team were also incredibly helpful onsite during set-up and tear down days by smiling and providing cheerful energy amid the humid sun. Huge shout out to Chad and all the guys who physically labor over the inventory on a daily basis.

Overall, OAER comes highly recommended as it's clear from my experience the entire team invests in you and your rental needs. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Profile Picture Stevie, 9/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We absolutely loved everything that we rented from OAR! It was a huge part of making our day special and beautiful. We also appreciate Leah for her quick responses and help with our order! She did an excellent job of helping us and making this part of our wedding planning smooth and easy!

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Delivery, Setup

OAR was great from start to finish, I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals was awesome to work with. We rented chairs, tables, dinnerware, tables cloths, napkins and a ceremony arch. We changed our numbers several times before the wedding and Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals was always quick to send over a new quote and very helpful. Special shout out to Leah (I hope she sees this!!), she was SO helpful and responded to my emails very quickly! It poured the day of my wedding in Corolla, but the guys still came out and set up the arch even in the rain! I'm so glad they did because the weather let up and we were able to have our beach ceremony after all! The peach napkins were also the perfect peach color to go with the rest of my decorations!! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Sophie, 5/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Chairs, Tables, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Delivery, Setup

We rented chairs for the ceremony, tableware and glassware from Ocean Atlantic. They were so helpful and knowledgeable, we couldn't have asked for better service. They responded quickly to questions and gave useful advice, working within our budget to achieve the best result. Highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User7427016, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Delivery, Showroom, Chairs, Tables

So fantastic to work with. They helped me through so much and answered all my questions, no matter how silly they were

Profile Picture Missy, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Delivery, Linens

We rented our ceremony chairs and arch as well as our glasses, silverware, dessert plates, and cocktail tables from OAER and were very satisfied with everything. When we walked into their showroom we were greeted with friendly service and were immediately taken care of. They asked all the right questions and we were able to come up with our ceremony and reception needs in one visit. During our planning process we decided that we did not need some of our initial selections and OAER were quick to revise our quote and kept everything moving on track. All items were delivered and setup as we were told they would be. We had no issues what so ever with their items or service. Everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Chairs, Tables, Delivery, Setup, China, Flatware, Glassware

We were on a pretty strict budget for our 9/13/2016 wedding so we decided to go with the basic service. This cost less for us and we were able to put all of our groomsmen to work setting up tables and chairs! We rented banquet, round, and cocktail tables, bamboo chairs, a bamboo arch for our beach ceremony, and a popcorn machine. All of the items rented were clean and in great condition. The delivery/pick up staff was wonderful to work with and very accommodating.

Profile Picture User5248008, 1+ year ago, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Chairs, Tables, Delivery

Samantha was wonderful with helping us select the proper rental items. She helped us update our order a number of times from our rough order to the final order, once our guest count was complete. The staff who delivered and picked up our order were very polite, professional and efficient. We couldn't of had a wonderful reception without your company. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/24/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Linens, Delivery

Ocean Atlantic Rentals we wonderful from planning to every detail i needed in between. They sent me fabric swatches when I needed them, they brought everything as needed to both event sites (ceremony and reception were separate). And 88 days later we just received a cute little card hoping that our marriage is going well. (its the little things that make companies more memorable) Great company for event rentals!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/19/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals provided quality products and great service. They worked with us when we had to change our daughter's wedding from Friday night to Saturday morning due to weather and unavoidable work requirements kept the groom from arriving on time. They helped save the day! Tables, chairs, glassware, china, linens were all beautiful!

Profile Picture User6728142, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Delivery

OCEAN ATLANTIC EVENT RENTALS
We experienced fantastic support for our daughter’s [and now son's] wedding at the Black Stallion this past weekend. The entire crew, but especially Chad Miller, was SUPERB!

The set up of the dance floor and the support before the possible [later definite] rain storm was spectacular! Chad's return and work after the storm to make sure the floor was still set up and ready to go for the reception and pool-side party was again great. We couldn't have asked for better.

Additionally, the arrival of the crew to pick up the rented items the next day was great. They were efficient and fast.

OCEAN ATLANTIC 's support both before and during the wedding celebration was outstanding. You took a great stresser off of daughter’s and son-in-law's mind.

Again, working with your company – starting last summer – was a great experience and will not hesitate to recommend it to other couples marrying in OBX.

Profile Picture User6753278, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, China, Flatware, Glassware

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals was awesome! My expectations were definitely exceeded. We had a tent for our reception along with a dance floor, beautiful lighting, lounge area, bistro table, bar, etc. The entire set-up worked perfectly and everyone really enjoyed utilizing the space. Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals went above and beyond to help make the reception really special.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Super professional and helpful. They delivered and picked up on time and helped me round up the glassware I was missing. They helped me design the layout for my reception and I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out.

Profile Picture User4329905, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Glassware, Linens, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Tables, Delivery

Ocean Atlantic Even Rentals provided an arbor, tent, chairs, and drink glasses for my wedding. They were already familiar with my venue and set everything up perfectly even though I wasn't there. They took everything a part, as well, and there were no problems. Whenever I had a question leading up to my wedding, they responded quickly and knowledgeably. I am so glad we chose Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals to provide equipment for our wedding!!

Profile Picture User4848882, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything showed up just as planned. Not a single hiccup. They also provided exceptional service to a somewhat disorganized bride in the days and weeks leading up to the event.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/9/15, 14 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented a few special tables and chiavari chairs to use at our venue. The staff at Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals were helpful and answered all my questions about the different sizing and options.

All of our items were delivered on time, in great condition and at a very reasonable rate.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for event rental items.

Profile Picture Karen, 6/19/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I booked Ocean Atlantic Rentals for the beach ceremony chairs and reception chairs (with set-up and breakdown), as well as the place setting dishes and linens. Everything was seamless and super easy to book, thanks to the user-friendly website, and really friendly associates. I changed my mind a few times in the planning process and the associates were really easy to work with to make sure I was getting exactly what I'd hoped for in the end! The delivery and pickup processes were really easy too, and the delivery guys were really nice and friendly as well! The products looked great and I was so happy I picked Ocean Atlantic Rentals for our wedding! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ocean Atlantic provided the rentals for our beach wedding. The staff was incredible especially with the many changes we made within the last week. They were so accommodating and helpful throughout the whole process. Great and easy to work with vendor!!

Profile Picture User5133934, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would recommend this company to anyone in need of renting equipment for their wedding,party,or beach trip. The staff was so friendly. Prices were good. They answered all my questions and concerns so quickly and I was thrilled to gave them.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented our audio equipment and our dance floor from OAR. They were very fast in responding to any emails I had. We worked with Samantha and she was efficient and professional with her services. We would use them again if we needed to rent anything else! Thank you!

Profile Picture User4161320, 2+ years ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Living out of town and planning a wedding is no easy feat! Of course we expected it, but good grief there's a lot that goes in to it! With that being said, OAR was the BEST at helping us through our wedding planning blunders. We chose a venue that was bare. First Colony Inn is a beautiful venue, but for a wedding they give you the grass.. So we had to build the wedding from the bottom up. Tent, tent sides, dance floor, restroom trailer, chairs, cushions, silverware, glassware, dishes, linens, tables, etc. And you have to know how many of each! Luckily, we had the wonderful women at OAR to help us through the process. They gave us suggestions on styles and amounts. They were prompt with responses anytime we had a question or last minute change. They were sweet with my father who, as the father of the bride, was quite overwhelmed with the costs associated with wedding. They made us all feel comfortable and we never felt like we were getting cheated on prices. The weekend of our wedding there was a nor'easter and we were afraid that would delay our delivery. But it didn't, and if it did we didn't notice, which just goes to show how professional they are! The quality of the rentals was perfection and FYI to all you bride-to-be's: the restroom trailers are GREAT! They are roomy, clean, and luckily, heated! We even had guests taking selfies in them :)
TIP: book them early! We got 10% our ENTIRE order for ordering one year out. Of course we added, took away, and changed things throughout the year of planning, but just booking them and making the initial order and deposit was enough to get us the 10% discount. Well worth it!!
Thank you OAR for making our dream wedding happen. We truly are so pleased with your services and would recommend you to anyone, just as you were recommended to us by others.

Profile Picture User5093353, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So easy to work with and helped make recommendations! They helped me make my wedding reception everything that I dreamed it would be. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Cassy, 5/1/15, 2 Reviews