Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals Reviews

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals 7
  • Tami

Tami Lunsford · Married on 08/04/2019

Great service

They had exactly what we wanted and it was affordable and easy. Their customer service is fantastic!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Bernadette

Bernadette · Married on 06/27/2019

Absolutely Perfect

From the day we started working with OAER to the final day of set up and then breakdown, they were fantastic to work with. Flexible, professional, personable, and very easy to work with. Samantha was a great help as we began ordering (and changed our order at least 20 times.) Chad was terrific with recommendations for tents and lighting. He and his crew couldn't have been more professional as they completed the set up and breakdown of all of the equipment. We used OAER for a Welcome Dinner and the Wedding. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals 8
    Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals 9
  • Katie

Katie Miller · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful rentals and professional staff

I rented the clear top tent, lighting, lounge furniture, tables, chairs, etc. from OAR. Samantha and Chad were great to work with from start to finish. They showed up to set up on time and were extremely helpful to me and my mother during the planning process.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Rachel · Married on 04/19/2019

Awesome job!

Our planner recommended OAR and I'm so glad she did! They did the setup and take down seamlessly, and everything looked gorgeous!

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals 10
    Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals 11

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Rachel, for your kind words! We enjoyed working with you as well and are glad you were happy with our services! We wish you all the best!
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/06/2018

Loved all the rentals!!

OAR was one of our easiest vendors to work with, as they were always on top of every detail and SO fast to respond. I never had to worry if they would deliver on the big day, which is huge when you are planning a wedding by yourself from scratch! They also have so many amazing rentals to choose from. Our rentals that day (chairs, tables, dance floor, bar, clear top tent, corn hole boards, linens, glassware) all came together in the most magical way, and OAR had everything there on time and picked up everything the next morning. Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals 12
    Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals 13
    Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals 14
    Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals 15

Briana · Married on 09/24/2018

The team at Ocean Atlantic did an amazing job for our wedding. Samantha was very helpful throughout the planning process, guiding us along the way. She was always quick to respond to emails, answered all of my questions and adjusted my order accordingly (no matter how many times I changed things). They even went to the rental home for a site survey which helped us plan the layout of our reception. All of our rentals were delivered and picked up on time, including the setup and breakdown of the dance floor. They have everything you need and they're more than willing to help!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals's reply:

Briana, thank you so very much for your kind words of appreciation. It was an honor to work with you and we are glad your day was all you wanted it to be. We wish you all the best the future holds! Sincerely, Samantha

Laura Lorenz · Married on 09/21/2018

SOOOO helpful from start to finish!

I was planning my Corolla, NC wedding from NYC and wasn't sure who would be best to get everything from for our wedding. Pretty much all of our rentals were from Ocean Atlantic Rentals - everything from our tent, stage and dancefloor down to every plate and wine glass. The team was extremely patient and helpful every step of the way and always made me feel like we were all buttoned up and nothing was missing. I would 100% recommend these guys to anyone. It was such an easy process and we had the most perfect wedding!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kashaf · Married on 08/25/2018

OAR was incredible in providing us rentals for our wedding. They are extremely professional and anytime we stopped by they were ready to assist with a smile on their face and eager to help make our wedding day wonderful. They have a large inventory of things to rent for a wedding. We rented a sweetheart table, chairs, barrels, decor items, cocktail tables, linens, a bar and a couple large coolers. They were prompt in their delivery and their pick up and extremely flexible in working with our schedule. Many of the decorators in the OBX can be pricey so OAR is a great alternative at a very affordable rate to some of the other options out there. It is no wonder that many of the vendors we talked to during this process recommended using OAR. We would highly recommend OAR to anyone who needs any rentals for their big day.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/18/2018

Great Rentals

Ocean Atlantic Event Rental had a great selection and helped us make our wedding perfect from tables to bar top to our alter. We wanted something unique and they gave it to us. For our bar we used two wine barrels with an old wood door as the bar top. For our arch we used to wine barrels and added floral pieces and it was picture perfect. They were easy to work with even when we had last minute changes. The price was was so affordable too. I HIGHLY recommend OAER to help make your wedding perfect.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Katlin · Married on 05/18/2018

Ocean Atlantic was very easy to work with. They had everything we needed- tables, chairs, linens. Everything was delivered and picked up on time. They made our wedding day beautiful and easy.

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals 16

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so very much for your great review Katlin! We enjoyed working with you as well and love the added picture. Everything looks lovely! We wish you all the best!

Jaime · Married on 04/28/2018

We rented a tent, chairs, tables, and linens - among other things - from Ocean Atlantic for our OBX wedding in April. Everything went off without a hitch and exceeded expectations. Everything we rented from them was high quality as well. I was very grateful that they arranged to have the tent put up a day in advance - one less thing to worry about the day of! They were very thorough during the planning process, sending me drawings of what the tent would look like, where the tables will be placed, etc. They mailed me samples of the linens, since I was planning from another state and was not able to drive down to preview the linens. They also accommodated changes when the guest list decreased by a bit and offered us a smaller tent to help us save a little money! Overall I could not have been happier with their services and would definitely use them again!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals's reply:

Jamie, Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation. It was an honor to work with you and we are glad your day was all you hoped it could be. We wish you all the best!
    Sincerely,
    Samantha

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/23/2017

The team at Ocean Atlantic was great to work with and very accommodating! They made all of our visions come to life, and we were so very pleased with the results! They were very helpful in determining some of the details, like tent size and number/size of tables, etc. The tent looked so beautiful, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Stevie · Married on 09/22/2017

Samantha and Leah helped create an event of a lifetime! From day one of planning my wedding rentals with them, they both communicated information effortlessly, streamlined expectations clearly, and were infectiously courteous the entire time. Destination wedding planning can be challenging. Sam and Leah both articulated the importance of certain details about the specific venue chosen since it wasn't easily accessible to me, and also went above and beyond by enhancing the vision layout via a CAD drawing. The best part about that is I didn't even have to ask. They merely applied thoughtful customer service on their own and provided an impressive result in the end. Earlier in the planning process, they even sent samples of their linen choices available via mail with a fun card of congratulations attached! They both truly made me feel special and appreciated.

Chad Miller and team were also incredibly helpful onsite during set-up and tear down days by smiling and providing cheerful energy amid the humid sun. Huge shout out to Chad and all the guys who physically labor over the inventory on a daily basis.

Overall, OAER comes highly recommended as it's clear from my experience the entire team invests in you and your rental needs. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Morgan · Married on 09/09/2017

We absolutely loved everything that we rented from OAR! It was a huge part of making our day special and beautiful. We also appreciate Leah for her quick responses and help with our order! She did an excellent job of helping us and making this part of our wedding planning smooth and easy!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals 17
    Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals 18
    Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals 19
    Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals 20
    Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals 21

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and taking the time out of your day to leave us a review! I'm so happy to hear everything turned out well and your day looked absolutely beautiful from the pictures. Thank you so much for choosing Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals, it was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes!!- Leah

Rachel · Married on 09/04/2017

OAR was great from start to finish, I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Sophie · Married on 05/05/2017

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals was awesome to work with. We rented chairs, tables, dinnerware, tables cloths, napkins and a ceremony arch. We changed our numbers several times before the wedding and Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals was always quick to send over a new quote and very helpful. Special shout out to Leah (I hope she sees this!!), she was SO helpful and responded to my emails very quickly! It poured the day of my wedding in Corolla, but the guys still came out and set up the arch even in the rain! I'm so glad they did because the weather let up and we were able to have our beach ceremony after all! The peach napkins were also the perfect peach color to go with the rest of my decorations!! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Hi Sophie,
    Thank you so much for this review! Hearing feedback such as yours makes our day and is why we love what we do! It was absolutely a pleasure working with you and Martine, and I wish you and your new husband the very best!
    Leah

Nancy · Married on 12/29/2016

Samantha and Chad are very special people. They truly care about your event and want it to be the best it can. As an event designer I am busy with flowers, lighting and special decor and I need to feel confident that all the major rental elements are in place before I arrive on the scene. Tables, chairs, tents, lounge furniture all need to be delivered on time and placed according to our layout. Chad and Samantha ALWAYS deliver on time and make my creations shine!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Mary · Married on 10/28/2016

We rented chairs for the ceremony, tableware and glassware from Ocean Atlantic. They were so helpful and knowledgeable, we couldn't have asked for better service. They responded quickly to questions and gave useful advice, working within our budget to achieve the best result. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Missy · Married on 10/08/2016

So fantastic to work with. They helped me through so much and answered all my questions, no matter how silly they were

Sent on 09/18/2016

Jamie · Married on 09/26/2016

We rented our ceremony chairs and arch as well as our glasses, silverware, dessert plates, and cocktail tables from OAER and were very satisfied with everything. When we walked into their showroom we were greeted with friendly service and were immediately taken care of. They asked all the right questions and we were able to come up with our ceremony and reception needs in one visit. During our planning process we decided that we did not need some of our initial selections and OAER were quick to revise our quote and kept everything moving on track. All items were delivered and setup as we were told they would be. We had no issues what so ever with their items or service. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Alexandra · Married on 09/13/2016

We were on a pretty strict budget for our 9/13/2016 wedding so we decided to go with the basic service. This cost less for us and we were able to put all of our groomsmen to work setting up tables and chairs! We rented banquet, round, and cocktail tables, bamboo chairs, a bamboo arch for our beach ceremony, and a popcorn machine. All of the items rented were clean and in great condition. The delivery/pick up staff was wonderful to work with and very accommodating.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Hi Alexandra,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We try and accommodate all of our clients to fit their specific budget needs and help contribute to their dream event. We are thankful we were able to accomplish that for you and that you were pleased with our services!
    Best wishes,
    Leah
    Event Associate

Susan · Married on 05/24/2016

Samantha was wonderful with helping us select the proper rental items. She helped us update our order a number of times from our rough order to the final order, once our guest count was complete. The staff who delivered and picked up our order were very polite, professional and efficient. We couldn't of had a wonderful reception without your company. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals's reply:

Susan, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and happiness with us. It was an honor to work with you and be apart of your special day. I wish you all the best the future holds for you all. Sincerely, Samantha
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/19/2016

Ocean Atlantic Rentals we wonderful from planning to every detail i needed in between. They sent me fabric swatches when I needed them, they brought everything as needed to both event sites (ceremony and reception were separate). And 88 days later we just received a cute little card hoping that our marriage is going well. (its the little things that make companies more memorable) Great company for event rentals!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Ocean Atlantic Event Rentals provided quality products and great service. They worked with us when we had to change our daughter's wedding from Friday night to Saturday morning due to weather and unavoidable work requirements kept the groom from arriving on time. They helped save the day! Tables, chairs, glassware, china, linens were all beautiful!

Sent on 05/17/2016