OMG Ocdamia Music Group Reviews

OMG Ocdamia Music Group 6
OMG Ocdamia Music Group 7

Donna · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect Touch to Our Ceremony

We hired a string duet for our ceremony and cocktail hour and it added an elegant, romantic touch to our day. Everyone loved it and they were able to play any song I asked for!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Breanna Collins · Married on 03/05/2019

Special, memorable, easy, and a great value!

Words cannot express how thankful we are to Margie at OMG Ocdamia Music Group and the musicians she provided for our wedding. Our guests are still raving about the hip hop violinist and how incredibly entertaining and passionate she was. The string duo was fantastic and added a very special and memorable touch to our wedding. Margie is one of the most responsive vendors I have ever worked with and that was a big reason we chose her for our special day. She has processes already in place to organize all of the music and communicate timeline and what you want. She kept me on track and was proactive, and we all know that is a huge relief to a bride planning her wedding. If you invest in one thing for your wedding or event, I highly recommend you invest in a string duo, hip hop violinist, and/or whatever Margie recommends. This was a flawless experience and added the wow factor we were looking for!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    OMG Ocdamia Music Group 8

Kathy Huynh · Married on 02/02/2019

Excellent service! Worth every penny

I could not have been happier with the service that I received from OMG!! I initially booked another violinist but he unexpectedly canceled a couple months prior to our wedding. I came across Ocdamia Music Group through some FB recommendations and I thank my lucky stars! Margie was stellar in answering all of my questions (and I had a lot LOL) and made sure that it was everything that I had hoped for. Grace was our violinist on the day of and she did an amazing job!! She arrived early, dressed professionally and is so talented!! Our guests loved her music and it sets a beautiful tone on our big day. I highly recommend OMG for any of your needs because they are the real deal and worth every penny!!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Alexis · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing to work with!

We absolutely loved everything! Thank you again for working with our duet and providing the DJ and photo booth.

DJ Larry was a great hit and everyone had so much fun taking pictures!

I didn’t get to hear the trio much except during the walk down the aisle but I heard they were lovely as well.

You made everything so simple and customer friendly and I also appreciate how available you were for communication!

I will highly recommend you and I’m sure we will use your services again for future events.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Jason Roberts · Married on 11/08/2018

Excellent harpist!

My wife and I are so happy that we chose Jackie, the harpist, to play the cocktail hour at our wedding. She is incredibly talented, with a very large musical repertoire, and added so much elegance to our event. I also happen to be a professional musician, with very high standards for music. Margie, the owner, was such a pleasure to work with as well. Trust me, they are the best!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Rachel L. · Married on 10/28/2018

True professionals, who make your wedding day beautiful!

We hired a string trio from Ocdamia Music Group to play at our October 2018 wedding. Prior to the wedding, our main contact was Margie, who I believe is OMG’s owner. She was very professional and responsive to all our questions and updates. We had the string trio perform songs leading up to the ceremony, for our processional and recessional, and during cocktail hour. As the bride, I didn’t get to hear much of the music except our processional and recessional songs, but what I did hear was wonderful! I was also told by many guests that the trio did a beautiful job! We were able to choose our favorite songs – they have a wide range in their repertoire – and the strings added such a nice touch to our day. Thank you, Ocdamia Strings!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/28/2018

Ocdamia Music Group played for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour on 9/28/2018. They were great! Arrived early and played music a little earlier than expected, which we loved because guests were slowly coming in. They were very professional and great musicians. All of our 250 guests commented how great they were and how they loved the modern music. It was great because we got to pick all the songs they played. They were great!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Desirae · Married on 08/01/2018

Excellent service, I'm a happy customer!

Margie and OMG were pleasant to work with, I'm a happy customer! Margie was very helpful and responded back quick to my requests and worked with me regarding the date we had planned. On the day of the services, I could not be any more happier with the outcome! Ben came out, he was dressed very professional, played beautifully! We received many compliments, every song he played on the guitar was marvelous! Thank you Margie and Ben for helping me put a personal beautiful touch to my event.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Kate · Married on 07/07/2018

Margie at Ocdamia was a dream to work with! We were curious about the possibility of having live music at our wedding and submitted an inquiry—and within minutes, received a response! This was consistent with all of our interactions. She was incredibly prompt in all her communication and took care to respond to our questions completely. She helped us decide on musicians that would be appropriate for our venue and vision, and made the booking process seamless and stress-free. Our musicians were talented, professional, timely, and did a wonderful job accommodating our requests. It was a beautiful addition to our ceremony, and truly an incredible value. Thank you Margie and the OMG team for helping make our wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 07/28/2018
  • F

Frances · Married on 05/01/2018

Ocdamia Music Group helped us realize our wedding vision!! Our solo violinist, Lito, was so wonderful and the music made our intimate ceremony at the Greystone Mansion come together in such a beautiful way!

Lito went above and beyond, and it was apparent that he was passionate about music and making people happy. We had chosen pop and rock songs for our processional and recessional songs, etc. for our non-traditional wedding, which Lito played amazingly! He even played additional songs similar to the ones we picked during our family portraits, which he didn’t have to do, but it definitely provided a nice ambiance and was greatly appreciated!

Margie, the owner who coordinates everything, was so gracious and very responsive!

I highly recommend Ocdamia Music Music Group if you want a smooth and professional process with nice and talented musicians!!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Jason · Married on 04/07/2018

After searching throughout the internet for a string quartet, we found The Ocdamia Strings. And let me tell you, they did not disappoint. First of all, the customer service was outstanding. Margie was the main contact and she assisted us throughout the entire process with immediate responses. Planning a wedding can be a bit stressful at times especially when a vendor doesn't respond to you right away. That was never the case for Margie. She explained everything thoroughly and clearly each time. As far as the band, we ended up hiring their quintet, specifically to play a special song on our request. By the way, they have an amazing arranger that can write any music notes if you do decide on a song not on their repertoire. Anyways, the quintet showed up on time, and played our song more than perfect. And I highly commend the quintet because our venue was outdoors with gusty winds averaging 35mpg. This type of weather can drastically affect a musician along with the sound of their instrument, but the quintet played through it, so I am very grateful for them, and I appreciated that they mustered through the bad weather. So what are you waiting for? Hire them now before they're booked!

Sent on 04/30/2018

jerin · Married on 01/31/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Ocdamia Strings for our wedding. We hired Margie's husband Art to perform as a cellist and he was fantastic! I requested a special song for my walk down the aisle and it was not part of their repertoire so they recorded it just for me and sent me a sample before agreeing to it. It was exactly what I wanted. Margie is great with communication and very professional. I highly recommend Ocdamia Strings for any event!

Sent on 02/13/2018

OMG Ocdamia Music Group's reply:

Thank you so much Jerin for having our solo cellist at The Sunset Restaurant - Malibu Beach. So glad that you were happy with our services!

Andreas · Married on 12/16/2017

We hired a number of performers from The Ocdamia Strings for our super formal Titanic/Downton Abbey-inspired wedding last month and were absolutely delighted with them in every respect. Margie Ocdamia, the group's manager, is a dream to work with - highly responsive, flexible, and organized.

We hired a string trio to perform prior to and during our ceremony, a pianist and cellist to perform instrumental "piano bar" music during cocktail hour and dinner, and a jazz singer and sax player to cover popular songs during dancing. All of them were phenomenal performers. The jazz singer absolutely blew us away with her voice. During her performance of "All I Want For Christmas Is You" people thought it was the original Mariah Carey track playing because her voice was so spot on.

They also accompanied my uncle who performed our first dance song - they were extremely accommodating of his schedule in organizing a live rehearsal at a studio space that was convenient for him and in learning the music to a someone obscure song.

Could not have been more pleased that we discovered this group. They were one of the highlights of our wedding.

Sent on 01/24/2018
    OMG Ocdamia Music Group 9
    OMG Ocdamia Music Group 10
    OMG Ocdamia Music Group 11
    OMG Ocdamia Music Group 12
    OMG Ocdamia Music Group 13

Patrick · Married on 12/10/2017

My wife and I have always talked about having Filipino songs played at our wedding but never imagined that we'll actually find a band that would do that for us. That is until we found The Ocdamia Strings! Margie have been so accommodating with our music requests and their selection of Filipino songs were perfect. They even have our favorite song! Their value way exceeds the cost that they charge that I can say it was definitely worth it. She and their musicians (String Duet) were so professional, nice, and so easy to work with, I wouldn't think twice about hiring them for their services again. Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/16/2018

OMG Ocdamia Music Group's reply:

Thank you, Patrick, for having our string duo as your ceremony and cocktail hour music at Doubletree Hilton Los Angeles Downtown. Thank you for your trust and we really enjoyed working with you.

Alyssa · Married on 12/09/2017

The Ocadamia Strings’ strong quartet made my ceremony magical! Best decision ever!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Eddie · Married on 11/10/2017

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing! Margie's group played everything we requested for our wedding, even some obscure ones! They were on time and helpful, loaning us their PA system for the ceremony! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Grace · Married on 11/05/2017

The Ocdamia Strings is great! I hired a string trio for my wedding in Santa Barbara through them. They did a decent job. They are very professional. They even played Chinese songs for my wedding. They can play songs regard to your request. All my guests enjoyed the beautiful music. I like the performance and the manager of the Ocdamia Strings is very patient and nice. I just gave her a list and schedule. Then she took care of everything. Definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/14/2017
    OMG Ocdamia Music Group 14

OMG Ocdamia Music Group's reply:

Thank you, Grace, for having our string trio at The Fess Parker Santa Barbara Hotel - a DoubleTree Resort by Hilton during your wedding. Our congratulations once again.

Letisha · Married on 10/20/2017

The best decision my husband and I made on our wedding day was to book the solo Violinist. We had a small outdoor intimate wedding on 10/20/17 and it added that touch of elegance and romance to the ceremony and cocktail hour. I wish we had another reason to book a violinist.

Sent on 11/06/2017
    OMG Ocdamia Music Group 15

OMG Ocdamia Music Group's reply:

WOW! you guys look stunning! Thank you so much for having us at Kellogg House Pomona. It was our pleasure being part of your big day.

amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

Both the String Quartet and Modern Duo were great! We really loved having them play during our wedding! Margie was also very helpful and flexible during the planning process, which was much appreciated. Both groups were willing to learn new pieces for us, which was great!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Nikki · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I hired The Ocdamia Strings for our wedding ceremony and cocktail reception over Labor Day weekend and it was a great decision. Margie who runs the business was super nice and very responsive throughout the planning process. We even attended one of their concerts/wedding fairs where we met our DJ who also recommended our photographer. Together they made a great team.

On the day of the wedding the string quartet showed up on time dressed professionally in black even though it was 105 degrees out. Everyone who heard them play loved the string music and walking down the aisle to Cannon in D made my day. After the wedding we took pictures while the rest of our guests attended the cocktail reception so we didn't get to hear the music, to make up for this the string quartet came back to play the Jurassic Park theme song for my husband (which is one of his favorites) before they wrapped. It was a great surprise that both my husband and I both enjoyed. Thank you again Ocdamia Strings!

Sent on 10/18/2017

OMG Ocdamia Music Group's reply:

Thank you Nikki, we really appreciate it. We love playing at Mount Palomar Winery Temecula.

Sara · Married on 08/25/2017

We booked a duet; a Saxophonist and a Flutist for an event that was primarily attended by the Indian Community. Acacia and Cole Weber were fantastic. Margie Ocdamia coordinated Indian Music and Top 40 hits to be played. The combination of the duet with background music was incredible! I highly recommend them- they went above and beyond to make it a memorable event for our guests. Thank you!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2017

My wife and I booked a violinist for our wedding and it couldn't have gone better. There was a wide selection of songs to choose from, and they were even willing to learn songs that weren't on the list. If you want to give your wedding an extra special touch, I would definitely recommend going with Ocdamia.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Eric · Married on 08/13/2017

Lito was contracted to play the violin at my wedding this past weekend. He was there 2 hours early and did an amazing job! I was so pleased with his performs everything was on cue! Thank you again so much The Ocdamia Strings and Margie which coordinated all so professionally. :)

Sent on 08/17/2017

Tamara · Married on 08/12/2017

Margie and her team were so on top of it! Booking and negotiating we're a breeze. We had some particular requests, and Margie and her team were more than accommodating. She was literally available to answer questions night or day. The music ended up being beautiful and exactly as we imagined. No wonder this team is number 1 in So Cal!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Supattra · Married on 07/29/2017

We can’t thank The Ocdamia Strings enough for their incredible service, professionalism and music. The whole team is delightful to work with from the coordinator all the way to the musicians. They can play a range of classical and pop songs and will work with you to build a music list of your dreams, including custom contemporary-pop and classical compilations. They’ve added a classy touch to all our events and we welcome the opportunity to work with them over and over.

Sent on 07/13/2017