Ocdamia Music Group, LLC Reviews

98 | Anaheim, CA

98 Reviews for Ocdamia Music Group, LLC

98 Ocdamia Music Group, LLC Reviews

Alexandra · Married on 09/28/2018

Ocdamia Music Group played for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour on 9/28/2018. They were great! Arrived early and played music a little earlier than expected, which we loved because guests were slowly coming in. They were very professional and great musicians. All of our 250 guests commented how great they were and how they loved the modern music. It was great because we got to pick all the songs they played. They were great!

Kate · Married on 07/07/2018

Margie at Ocdamia was a dream to work with! We were curious about the possibility of having live music at our wedding and submitted an inquiry—and within minutes, received a response! This was consistent with all of our interactions. She was incredibly prompt in all her communication and took care to respond to our questions completely. She helped us decide on musicians that would be appropriate for our venue and vision, and made the booking process seamless and stress-free. Our musicians were talented, professional, timely, and did a wonderful job accommodating our requests. It was a beautiful addition to our ceremony, and truly an incredible value. Thank you Margie and the OMG team for helping make our wedding day so perfect!

• F

Frances · Married on 05/01/2018

Ocdamia Music Group helped us realize our wedding vision!! Our solo violinist, Lito, was so wonderful and the music made our intimate ceremony at the Greystone Mansion come together in such a beautiful way!

Lito went above and beyond, and it was apparent that he was passionate about music and making people happy. We had chosen pop and rock songs for our processional and recessional songs, etc. for our non-traditional wedding, which Lito played amazingly! He even played additional songs similar to the ones we picked during our family portraits, which he didn’t have to do, but it definitely provided a nice ambiance and was greatly appreciated!

Margie, the owner who coordinates everything, was so gracious and very responsive!

I highly recommend Ocdamia Music Music Group if you want a smooth and professional process with nice and talented musicians!!

Jason · Married on 04/07/2018

After searching throughout the internet for a string quartet, we found The Ocdamia Strings. And let me tell you, they did not disappoint. First of all, the customer service was outstanding. Margie was the main contact and she assisted us throughout the entire process with immediate responses. Planning a wedding can be a bit stressful at times especially when a vendor doesn't respond to you right away. That was never the case for Margie. She explained everything thoroughly and clearly each time. As far as the band, we ended up hiring their quintet, specifically to play a special song on our request. By the way, they have an amazing arranger that can write any music notes if you do decide on a song not on their repertoire. Anyways, the quintet showed up on time, and played our song more than perfect. And I highly commend the quintet because our venue was outdoors with gusty winds averaging 35mpg. This type of weather can drastically affect a musician along with the sound of their instrument, but the quintet played through it, so I am very grateful for them, and I appreciated that they mustered through the bad weather. So what are you waiting for? Hire them now before they're booked!

jerin · Married on 01/31/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Ocdamia Strings for our wedding. We hired Margie's husband Art to perform as a cellist and he was fantastic! I requested a special song for my walk down the aisle and it was not part of their repertoire so they recorded it just for me and sent me a sample before agreeing to it. It was exactly what I wanted. Margie is great with communication and very professional. I highly recommend Ocdamia Strings for any event!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Ocdamia Music Group, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Jerin for having our solo cellist at The Sunset Restaurant - Malibu Beach. So glad that you were happy with our services!

Patrick · Married on 12/10/2017

My wife and I have always talked about having Filipino songs played at our wedding but never imagined that we'll actually find a band that would do that for us. That is until we found The Ocdamia Strings! Margie have been so accommodating with our music requests and their selection of Filipino songs were perfect. They even have our favorite song! Their value way exceeds the cost that they charge that I can say it was definitely worth it. She and their musicians (String Duet) were so professional, nice, and so easy to work with, I wouldn't think twice about hiring them for their services again. Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Ocdamia Music Group, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Patrick, for having our string duo as your ceremony and cocktail hour music at Doubletree Hilton Los Angeles Downtown. Thank you for your trust and we really enjoyed working with you.

Alyssa · Married on 12/09/2017

The Ocadamia Strings’ strong quartet made my ceremony magical! Best decision ever!

Eddie · Married on 11/10/2017

Amazing, Amazing, Amazing! Margie's group played everything we requested for our wedding, even some obscure ones! They were on time and helpful, loaning us their PA system for the ceremony! Highly recommend!

Grace · Married on 11/05/2017

The Ocdamia Strings is great! I hired a string trio for my wedding in Santa Barbara through them. They did a decent job. They are very professional. They even played Chinese songs for my wedding. They can play songs regard to your request. All my guests enjoyed the beautiful music. I like the performance and the manager of the Ocdamia Strings is very patient and nice. I just gave her a list and schedule. Then she took care of everything. Definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Ocdamia Music Group, LLC 6

Ocdamia Music Group, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Grace, for having our string trio at The Fess Parker Santa Barbara Hotel - a DoubleTree Resort by Hilton during your wedding. Our congratulations once again.

Letisha · Married on 10/20/2017

The best decision my husband and I made on our wedding day was to book the solo Violinist. We had a small outdoor intimate wedding on 10/20/17 and it added that touch of elegance and romance to the ceremony and cocktail hour. I wish we had another reason to book a violinist.

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Ocdamia Music Group, LLC 7

Ocdamia Music Group, LLC's reply:

WOW! you guys look stunning! Thank you so much for having us at Kellogg House Pomona. It was our pleasure being part of your big day.

amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

Both the String Quartet and Modern Duo were great! We really loved having them play during our wedding! Margie was also very helpful and flexible during the planning process, which was much appreciated. Both groups were willing to learn new pieces for us, which was great!

Nikki · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I hired The Ocdamia Strings for our wedding ceremony and cocktail reception over Labor Day weekend and it was a great decision. Margie who runs the business was super nice and very responsive throughout the planning process. We even attended one of their concerts/wedding fairs where we met our DJ who also recommended our photographer. Together they made a great team.

On the day of the wedding the string quartet showed up on time dressed professionally in black even though it was 105 degrees out. Everyone who heard them play loved the string music and walking down the aisle to Cannon in D made my day. After the wedding we took pictures while the rest of our guests attended the cocktail reception so we didn't get to hear the music, to make up for this the string quartet came back to play the Jurassic Park theme song for my husband (which is one of his favorites) before they wrapped. It was a great surprise that both my husband and I both enjoyed. Thank you again Ocdamia Strings!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Ocdamia Music Group, LLC's reply:

Thank you Nikki, we really appreciate it. We love playing at Mount Palomar Winery Temecula.

Sara · Married on 08/25/2017

We booked a duet; a Saxophonist and a Flutist for an event that was primarily attended by the Indian Community. Acacia and Cole Weber were fantastic. Margie Ocdamia coordinated Indian Music and Top 40 hits to be played. The combination of the duet with background music was incredible! I highly recommend them- they went above and beyond to make it a memorable event for our guests. Thank you!

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2017

My wife and I booked a violinist for our wedding and it couldn't have gone better. There was a wide selection of songs to choose from, and they were even willing to learn songs that weren't on the list. If you want to give your wedding an extra special touch, I would definitely recommend going with Ocdamia.

Eric · Married on 08/13/2017

Lito was contracted to play the violin at my wedding this past weekend. He was there 2 hours early and did an amazing job! I was so pleased with his performs everything was on cue! Thank you again so much The Ocdamia Strings and Margie which coordinated all so professionally. :)

Tamara · Married on 08/12/2017

Margie and her team were so on top of it! Booking and negotiating we're a breeze. We had some particular requests, and Margie and her team were more than accommodating. She was literally available to answer questions night or day. The music ended up being beautiful and exactly as we imagined. No wonder this team is number 1 in So Cal!

Supattra · Married on 07/29/2017

We can’t thank The Ocdamia Strings enough for their incredible service, professionalism and music. The whole team is delightful to work with from the coordinator all the way to the musicians. They can play a range of classical and pop songs and will work with you to build a music list of your dreams, including custom contemporary-pop and classical compilations. They’ve added a classy touch to all our events and we welcome the opportunity to work with them over and over.

Victoria · Married on 07/02/2017

Brandon was a solo violinist for our wedding. He did a terrific job at our wedding. He played beautifully! If I have another event, I would hire him again in a heartbeat. Margie was so easy and helpful to deal and book stuff with. She made everything easy during the stressful wedding process. I also liked that the response turn around time. It shows true professionalism.

Debra · Married on 06/08/2017

We were thrilled with Marcus, who played acoustic guitar BEAUTIFULLY at our wedding last week. He is very talented, and provided the perfect ambiance that we were looking for. I would hire him again in a heartbeat! Thank you Ocdamia Strings, Margie and Marcus! : )

Doris · Married on 04/21/2017

Amazing and talented band that will take your breath away!! I hired them for my wedding and I am so glad I did. I received nothing but compliments from my guests. Margie, the band's manager, was so so friendly and very informative. I told her what I wanted and how I wanted it and she gave me that and MORE! Highly recommend The Ocdamia Strings!

stephanie · Married on 04/13/2017

super nice!!! great service.....keep it up!

teena · Married on 02/04/2017

So beautiful! They played lovely music for the wedding and it was just as we expected it to be. They were easy to work with and they looked good and were on time. We loved our ceremony music.

Maria · Married on 01/20/2017

10 stars for Ocdamia Strings!! Margie is a "fast responder" to both Text and email. My wedding guests enjoyed the violin and cello combo that played during my ceremony and cocktail hour at the Bowers. They have a wide variety of selection and even if I have a foreign song, they accommodated my request and learned it. They came early and provided the mic for my officiant. I was too busy with pictorials that I wasn't able to hear everything they played but my guests raved about them all night and have asked to be referred to them. They have competitive rates! I gladly , 100% recommend Ocdamia Strings!!! Thank you Margie and Art! I Look forward to hiring you again on another event !

Amy · Married on 01/16/2017

I hired Ocdamia Strings for my daughter's wedding after hearing them over a year ago. They played for an event at my parent's Assisted Living home in 2015, when my parents renewed their vows after 62 years. I told Margie this, and how special it would be to me to have them play for the wedding, and she made sure that Art was there to play since he had been there for my mom and dad. Working with them was a true pleasure. They traveled to San Diego, were set up and ready early, and their music was absolutely beautiful. Thank you, Margie and Art and your talented musicians, for making our daughter's wedding day truly special!