OMG Ocdamia Music Group Reviews

121 | Anaheim, CA

121 Reviews for OMG Ocdamia Music Group

Maggie · Getting married on 11/11/2021

Sounds and is the nicest orchestra.

Since the beginning to the end was a wonderful contact for me to hire such a beautiful, respectful, and organized orchestra. Always their to answer every single question or doubt I had. what i loved was that they never told me no to what ever song I wanted them to play for my wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Sachi

Sachi Patel · Getting married on 05/12/2021

100% recommended

Would definitely recommend getting OMG (Ocdamia Musc Group) to play at your wedding. I worked with them for my Indian wedding ceremony and Margie was a joy to work with. They have an extensive playlist of songs, but were able to accommodate all of the Bollywood song requests we sent and even purchase some of the music that was not available to make our day special. All guests commented on how elegant the event was due to the string quartet and they were very respectful of coordinating with the priest when he was talking, as well as seamlessly working with our DJ for the sound. Could not have recommended a better group to make our day special. Thank you!!!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Cameron

Cameron Taslim · Married on 10/09/2020

Best music vendor EVER!

Dwight is an amazing pianist. He was very nice and professional. He easily made changes to the song arrangement on the fly, and he granted every detailed request I asked for so easily and beautifully. He played music that literally brought me to tears. I was extremely happy that I got a chance to work with Dwight. He wildly exceeded my expectations for a pinaist, and I definitely couldn't have asked for a better pianist for our big wedding day

I worked with Margie for my wedding, and she was a dream vendor to work with. She was :
    1) very attentive to every queries that I had
    2) very professional
    3) very nice
    4) very patient
    5) easy to work with
    6) has a staff of amazing musicians
    7) quick to respond
    8) will work at late hours just to answer your questions

I put a lot on her, and she has taken care of me very well. I couldn't have asked for a better vendor to work with. Will 100% recommend Ocdamia to anyone, and will work with them again if I have another chance

Sent on 10/06/2019

Heather K · Married on 09/13/2020

The best in so cal

Beautiful touch to memorable moments. Thank you!

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Dean

Dean Ricafranca · Married on 08/16/2020

Wonderful Experience from Start to Finish

Amy was absolutely wonderful! She was a joy and so easy to work with. Her positive energy shone through both in-person and through the computer screens for our remote Zoom audience--exactly what we were looking for. Veronica and I could not have been any happier with how the music/performance turned out. Thank you Margie and thank Amy from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding day so memorable!

Gratefully,

Dean & Veronica

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/23/2020

Music Group

We are so glad we went with OMG for our special day. They were very accommodating with all the wedding postponements and changes we dealt with during the Covid pandemic. Margie is very friendly and quick to respond. She’s extremely helpful in getting everything set up and answering all questions. Brandon was the violinist at our wedding and we are so happy with how everything turned out! He did such an amazing job! The music selections were perfect and he’s so talented. Brandon is very professional and personable. Our guests loved him too. Thank you so much OMG!

Sent on 09/18/2020
  • Patrick

Patrick Metcalf · Married on 02/22/2020

Wedding Ceremony & Cocktail Hour

We had the OMG string quartet play for our wedding ceremony and our cocktail hour and they did such an amazing job! They were timely, dressed to match the vibe of our wedding, and had such an incredible range of song selection that we were really able to make our wedding feel personal. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the market for music. I also would add that Margie was extremely responsive and a great person to work with in the planning process!

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney Bailey · Married on 12/01/2019

Highly Recommend OMG Ocdamia Music Group!

OMG Ocdamia Music Group was so wonderful to work with! My couple hired them as their Malibu Wedding Violinist and they were amazing! Margie was so helpful and worked with our tight timeframe (they were hired only 2 days before the wedding!) Brandon was the violinist and he was professional, on time, kind and sounded great! Having OMG Ocdamia at the wedding elevated the guest experience. As a wedding planner, I work with many vendors and would love to work with them again!

Sent on 08/13/2020

Naire · Married on 11/02/2019

Violinist- Brandon

We hired Brandon as our violinist for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He was so sweet, professional and did an amazing job. We had given him a not so traditional list of songs to play for cocktail hour and everything sounded amazing. Margie, our point person, was also such a great help. She was always quick to responded to my questions and suggested Brandon for us based on our song selections. I am very please with our experience and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Rebecca Lowe · Married on 10/04/2019

Great team!

Margie and her team were wonderful to work with for our wedding. Margie gave me great recommendations for musicians for our small and intimate ceremony, and transitioned seamlessly to communicating with our planner. We ended up choosing the piano and cello duo and it worked perfectly for our venue. The music selection process was made incredibly easy, and the musicians played a great selection throughout cocktail hour. Would highly recommend working with Margie and her team for your wedding! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • MazWed

MazWed · Married on 10/01/2019

Quality, Great Value and Excellent Service

We hired OMG's string trio for our wedding ceremony. Working with Margie was a joy; she's very organized, professional and responsive. On the wedding day the musicians played so beautifully. Margie even told me one of the songs I requested took about 3hrs to compose because they wanted it to be perfect. This speaks to the kind of service OMG provides. I would definitely recommend and hire again.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Jason

Jason & Connie · Married on 09/29/2019

Great service

We have hired the cello and piano duo for our wedding. The overall performance was great and the guests enjoyed it! The only minor thing is that our entrance song and the bridal party song got swapped. Other than that, everything was perfect :)

Sent on 10/26/2019

Allison · Married on 09/28/2019

Elegant Experience!

We hired OMG for our wedding and Margie was very helpful from the beginning. They had a wide arrange of musical options, which was great since we hadn't quite decided what we wanted initially. She was responsive and helpful in picking what would best work for the kind of music we wanted and budget.
    We ended up going with a solo pianist for our ceremony and cocktail hour, which was absolutely beautiful. Their repertoire was huge and the arrangements for piano were perfect. The pianist was professional, polished, on time and dressed great. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 08/03/2019

We booked a duet; a Saxophonist and a Flutist for an event that was primarily attended by the Indian Community. Acacia and Cole Weber were fantastic. Margie Ocdamia coordinated Indian Music and Top 40 hits to be played. The combination of the duet with background music was incredible! I highly recommend them- they went above and beyond to make it a memorable event for our guests. Thank you!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Gigi · Married on 06/01/2019

OMG made my wedding amazing!

From the very first contact with Margie at OMG, I knew this was a company I could trust with my wedding. After reviewing several musicians profiles’ my fiancé and I decided on Yasmeen, but she was unfortunately unable to attend. Margie immediately suggested another musician, Gabriel, and upon watching some video of him, we were astonished! Gabriel was able to play all the same requests we had selected and he sounded impeccable!! A true artist!! Several of my wedding guests complimented the beautiful violin they had the pleasure of listening to during the ceremony and cocktail hour. I highly recommend this company and Gabriel in particular!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Donna · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect Touch to Our Ceremony

We hired a string duet for our ceremony and cocktail hour and it added an elegant, romantic touch to our day. Everyone loved it and they were able to play any song I asked for!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Breanna Collins · Married on 03/05/2019

Special, memorable, easy, and a great value!

Words cannot express how thankful we are to Margie at OMG Ocdamia Music Group and the musicians she provided for our wedding. Our guests are still raving about the hip hop violinist and how incredibly entertaining and passionate she was. The string duo was fantastic and added a very special and memorable touch to our wedding. Margie is one of the most responsive vendors I have ever worked with and that was a big reason we chose her for our special day. She has processes already in place to organize all of the music and communicate timeline and what you want. She kept me on track and was proactive, and we all know that is a huge relief to a bride planning her wedding. If you invest in one thing for your wedding or event, I highly recommend you invest in a string duo, hip hop violinist, and/or whatever Margie recommends. This was a flawless experience and added the wow factor we were looking for!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Kathy Huynh · Married on 02/02/2019

Excellent service! Worth every penny

I could not have been happier with the service that I received from OMG!! I initially booked another violinist but he unexpectedly canceled a couple months prior to our wedding. I came across Ocdamia Music Group through some FB recommendations and I thank my lucky stars! Margie was stellar in answering all of my questions (and I had a lot LOL) and made sure that it was everything that I had hoped for. Grace was our violinist on the day of and she did an amazing job!! She arrived early, dressed professionally and is so talented!! Our guests loved her music and it sets a beautiful tone on our big day. I highly recommend OMG for any of your needs because they are the real deal and worth every penny!!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Alexis · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing to work with!

We absolutely loved everything! Thank you again for working with our duet and providing the DJ and photo booth.

DJ Larry was a great hit and everyone had so much fun taking pictures!

I didn’t get to hear the trio much except during the walk down the aisle but I heard they were lovely as well.

You made everything so simple and customer friendly and I also appreciate how available you were for communication!

I will highly recommend you and I’m sure we will use your services again for future events.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Ricky Hayes · Married on 01/11/2019

An experience guests are still talking about months later!

I work in entertainment in the Private Event and Wedding industry. Our company VOX DJs personally works with Margie and OMG quite a bit. Her musicians are always professional and high quality. It was a no brainer to book one of her specialty musicians for me and my wife's big day.

We chose Melissa Barrison to play Electric Violin alongside one of our DJs. It's been months and guests from our wedding still talk about how incredible Melissa was. It's not just someone playing over the tracks, it's an absolute experience. She turned it into a concert dancing alongside guests and absolutely shredding on the violin. There were faces melting all over.

Trust Margie, she'll get you set up with a perfect musician for any event.

Sent on 02/16/2020

Jason Roberts · Married on 11/08/2018

Excellent harpist!

My wife and I are so happy that we chose Jackie, the harpist, to play the cocktail hour at our wedding. She is incredibly talented, with a very large musical repertoire, and added so much elegance to our event. I also happen to be a professional musician, with very high standards for music. Margie, the owner, was such a pleasure to work with as well. Trust me, they are the best!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Rachel L. · Married on 10/28/2018

True professionals, who make your wedding day beautiful!

We hired a string trio from Ocdamia Music Group to play at our October 2018 wedding. Prior to the wedding, our main contact was Margie, who I believe is OMG’s owner. She was very professional and responsive to all our questions and updates. We had the string trio perform songs leading up to the ceremony, for our processional and recessional, and during cocktail hour. As the bride, I didn’t get to hear much of the music except our processional and recessional songs, but what I did hear was wonderful! I was also told by many guests that the trio did a beautiful job! We were able to choose our favorite songs – they have a wide range in their repertoire – and the strings added such a nice touch to our day. Thank you, Ocdamia Strings!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/28/2018

Ocdamia Music Group played for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour on 9/28/2018. They were great! Arrived early and played music a little earlier than expected, which we loved because guests were slowly coming in. They were very professional and great musicians. All of our 250 guests commented how great they were and how they loved the modern music. It was great because we got to pick all the songs they played. They were great!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Desirae · Married on 08/01/2018

Excellent service, I'm a happy customer!

Margie and OMG were pleasant to work with, I'm a happy customer! Margie was very helpful and responded back quick to my requests and worked with me regarding the date we had planned. On the day of the services, I could not be any more happier with the outcome! Ben came out, he was dressed very professional, played beautifully! We received many compliments, every song he played on the guitar was marvelous! Thank you Margie and Ben for helping me put a personal beautiful touch to my event.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Kate · Married on 07/07/2018

Margie at Ocdamia was a dream to work with! We were curious about the possibility of having live music at our wedding and submitted an inquiry—and within minutes, received a response! This was consistent with all of our interactions. She was incredibly prompt in all her communication and took care to respond to our questions completely. She helped us decide on musicians that would be appropriate for our venue and vision, and made the booking process seamless and stress-free. Our musicians were talented, professional, timely, and did a wonderful job accommodating our requests. It was a beautiful addition to our ceremony, and truly an incredible value. Thank you Margie and the OMG team for helping make our wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 07/28/2018