45 Reviews for Occasions In Print, LLC

43 Occasions In Print, LLC Reviews

I will recommend this company to every bride my invitation came out so lovely

Profile Picture Rayette, 9/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

It's wonderful to work with someone that is very competent and happy to help, like a breath of fresh air! I felt like I was in very good hands at every step of the way.

Profile Picture User5148066, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was SO happy with the way that my invitations turned out. The personalization process was very simple and straight forward, and the quality of the final product blew me away. The shimmer paper is so gorgeous!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

While searching for wedding invitations at a reasonable rate we found Occasions In Print. We contacted Kamie to find out if the invite we liked was available in a different card stock. Kamie was very nice and responded immediately providing solutions and options to meet our needs. She understood our budget and made awesome recommendations on how to lower cost. We ended up ordering the invites she recommended and her rate was literally half of every other invite we looked at. She was very pleasant to work with and our invites arrived early. The quality was amazing, the print, cards, and envelopes were exactly as expected and more. My fiancé and I constantly commented on how amazing she was to work with. We will be ordering our thank you cards and any future needs with her just because of the level of service. Hats off to Kamie!!!

Profile Picture Cristina, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I am soo happy with my amazing invitations!! The whole process was easy and they made it so pleasant, they talked with me on the phone to make sure I understood everything and make sure I didnt leave anything out or off of my invitations. They took their time and no one rushed me or pressured me! I got them in the mail last night and I couldnt be happier!!! They are gorgeous and I love them! My fiance and I are so glad we choose this company and these invitations!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am beyond satisfied and IN LOVE with how my wedding invitations turned out!!! The website was super easy to use and had every option available from the inner envelopes to the outer envelopes. Shipping was quick and every one at the company was super nice via email. When I recieved the invitations in the mail I couldn't stop saying how cute they were; couldn't believe how happy I was over paper! Thank you for helping me make the invitations of my dreams (haha) for my wedding and how it made my planning that much less stressful!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kamie was awesome, so helpful, pleasant and quick to respond!!!

Profile Picture Karen, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The invitations were perfect. Honestly, better than I expected. Kamie was awesome and helped with questions and a small issue. HIGHLY recommend

Profile Picture karen, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Kamie was very helpful, pleasant, professional and responsive. she absolutely exceeded my expectations. The invitations came out beautifully, too! Thank you all for making our special event all the more special. The process could not have been more smooth!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 3/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My invitations are perfect! The quality is amazing the details beautiful. I appreciated that a representative contacted me with additional options. Shipping was very fast and packaged very well. I highly recommend to anyone looking for exceptional customer service and products.

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The invitations were great. Any email communications were responded too quickly and professionally.

Profile Picture User4171070, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kamie was very helpful!!!This was breeze with her help.Thank You So Much!!!

Profile Picture Miquita, 10/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Excellent price and high quality product!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Excellent customer service! Very personal. Just what you want when working on one of the biggest and most emotional events of your life!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Extremely friendly and personable. I received my order in a weeks time!!!

Profile Picture User4058122, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

The invitations are beautiful and exactly how we ordered them. They arrived on the day they said to expect them. Also included was a few extra invites at no charge which we will use as keepsakes. Thank you for the easy ordering process and reduction of stress :)

Profile Picture User4109599, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kami is wonderful to work with. She was patient and helpful in walking me through the process of ordering invitations. I can't say enough how nice it was to work with her!

Profile Picture User4216609, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.1

Make sure they know and add your phone number. My Save the Dates were 2 wks behind schedule because UPS needed more info and my number was not added to the pkg.

Profile Picture User3500623, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I can't explain in words how great my experience was with Kamie. She was knowledgeable, and very helpful in every step to creating the perfect wedding invitation. She was quick with responding to emails and made this process very easy even with all my questions and special requests. I highly recommend her to everyone and I will be sure to use her in the future!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was so thankful to have found Occasions In Print. Not only was I able to save money, but the experience was so easy and fast! I would highly recommend them to anyone. Great quality and great price!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I really loved my experience with Occasions In Print. Initially, I was completely overwhelmed by the different options available, but I worked with them and they made great recommendations.

Profile Picture Trisha, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was so pleased with Occasions in Print. They were very helpful throughout the entire process of ordering my wedding invitations. The invitations were of oustanding quality, including embossment that made them look more than they cost. They give you a great price! I would highly recommend this company to other people!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

All I can say is, "Wow!" So loved my invitations and the whole experience of finding them and ordering was so much easier than I expected. I would highly recommend Occasions In Print.

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I would definitely order from them again! My invitations came in a timely manner and are of very good quality. I am very pleased with the amount if communication between them and I when I slipped and forgot to add something to my invitation. They are wonderful!

Profile Picture User3483972, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

They were awesome and so helpful. Even contacted me with regards to my invitation and the lay out before they printed them. Very friendly and highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Tina, 2/1/14, 1 Review