Occasions In Print, LLC Reviews

45 | Washington, DC

45 Reviews for Occasions In Print, LLC

45 Occasions In Print, LLC Reviews

Rayette · Married on 09/03/2015

I will recommend this company to every bride my invitation came out so lovely

It's wonderful to work with someone that is very competent and happy to help, like a breath of fresh air! I felt like I was in very good hands at every step of the way.

Amy · Married on 08/08/2015

I was SO happy with the way that my invitations turned out. The personalization process was very simple and straight forward, and the quality of the final product blew me away. The shimmer paper is so gorgeous!

While searching for wedding invitations at a reasonable rate we found Occasions In Print. We contacted Kamie to find out if the invite we liked was available in a different card stock. Kamie was very nice and responded immediately providing solutions and options to meet our needs. She understood our budget and made awesome recommendations on how to lower cost. We ended up ordering the invites she recommended and her rate was literally half of every other invite we looked at. She was very pleasant to work with and our invites arrived early. The quality was amazing, the print, cards, and envelopes were exactly as expected and more. My fiancé and I constantly commented on how amazing she was to work with. We will be ordering our thank you cards and any future needs with her just because of the level of service. Hats off to Kamie!!!

Melissa · Married on 06/27/2015

I am soo happy with my amazing invitations!! The whole process was easy and they made it so pleasant, they talked with me on the phone to make sure I understood everything and make sure I didnt leave anything out or off of my invitations. They took their time and no one rushed me or pressured me! I got them in the mail last night and I couldnt be happier!!! They are gorgeous and I love them! My fiance and I are so glad we choose this company and these invitations!

Rachel · Married on 06/19/2015

I am beyond satisfied and IN LOVE with how my wedding invitations turned out!!! The website was super easy to use and had every option available from the inner envelopes to the outer envelopes. Shipping was quick and every one at the company was super nice via email. When I recieved the invitations in the mail I couldn't stop saying how cute they were; couldn't believe how happy I was over paper! Thank you for helping me make the invitations of my dreams (haha) for my wedding and how it made my planning that much less stressful!!!

Karen · Married on 04/25/2015

Kamie was awesome, so helpful, pleasant and quick to respond!!!

karen · Married on 04/25/2015

The invitations were perfect. Honestly, better than I expected. Kamie was awesome and helped with questions and a small issue. HIGHLY recommend

Michelle · Married on 02/15/2015

My invitations are perfect! The quality is amazing the details beautiful. I appreciated that a representative contacted me with additional options. Shipping was very fast and packaged very well. I highly recommend to anyone looking for exceptional customer service and products.

The invitations were great. Any email communications were responded too quickly and professionally.

Kamie was very helpful!!!This was breeze with her help.Thank You So Much!!!

Excellent price and high quality product!

Jennifer · Married on 09/13/2014

Excellent customer service! Very personal. Just what you want when working on one of the biggest and most emotional events of your life!

Extremely friendly and personable. I received my order in a weeks time!!!

The invitations are beautiful and exactly how we ordered them. They arrived on the day they said to expect them. Also included was a few extra invites at no charge which we will use as keepsakes. Thank you for the easy ordering process and reduction of stress :)

Kami is wonderful to work with. She was patient and helpful in walking me through the process of ordering invitations. I can't say enough how nice it was to work with her!

Kate · Married on 06/21/2014

I can't explain in words how great my experience was with Kamie. She was knowledgeable, and very helpful in every step to creating the perfect wedding invitation. She was quick with responding to emails and made this process very easy even with all my questions and special requests. I highly recommend her to everyone and I will be sure to use her in the future!

Rachel · Married on 06/08/2014

I was so thankful to have found Occasions In Print. Not only was I able to save money, but the experience was so easy and fast! I would highly recommend them to anyone. Great quality and great price!

Trisha · Married on 06/07/2014

I really loved my experience with Occasions In Print. Initially, I was completely overwhelmed by the different options available, but I worked with them and they made great recommendations.

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2014

I was so pleased with Occasions in Print. They were very helpful throughout the entire process of ordering my wedding invitations. The invitations were of oustanding quality, including embossment that made them look more than they cost. They give you a great price! I would highly recommend this company to other people!

Jamie · Married on 05/18/2014

All I can say is, "Wow!" So loved my invitations and the whole experience of finding them and ordering was so much easier than I expected. I would highly recommend Occasions In Print.

I would definitely order from them again! My invitations came in a timely manner and are of very good quality. I am very pleased with the amount if communication between them and I when I slipped and forgot to add something to my invitation. They are wonderful!

Tina · Married on 02/01/2014

They were awesome and so helpful. Even contacted me with regards to my invitation and the lay out before they printed them. Very friendly and highly recommend them!

Natalie · Married on 11/02/2013

Kamie was very responsive and extremely helpful! I received the invitations within four days of approving the proof! Occasions in Print provided excellent service and value in my wedding invitations and I couldn't be more pleased with the results! I will definitely recommend them to others!

Melissa · Married on 11/02/2013

I am over the moon happy with my wedding invitations. I love the great ideas and support that Kamie provided to me. I would highly recommend Occasions In Print to anyone.