OC Yousif Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Zahida
    Zahida Married on 05/01/2020

OC Yousif is Professional, Friendly, and Flexible

We absolutely loved working with OC! We initially met him last year and we liked his personality right away. He was honest and I liked his past work. What sold me was when he explained to me he charged by the day, not hour which is not the norm, but he was right, a wedding doesn't just last a few hours!
    He responds very quickly and had great ideas that I hadn't thought of yet, showing he has alot of experience. Unfortunately since our wedding was postponed, we decided to elope. I changed locations and dates multiple times, but OC was always very flexible and responsive during this. During our elopement shoot, he even went above and beyond to take many photos of us, and I'm so grateful he did, because I loved it all! He made us feel comfortable and excited for it and took great shots, as well as some funny ones.
    I cannot wait till our wedding reception to have even more memories photographed by OC, because I know he does his best to capture it all perfectly.
    Ashley H. Married on 03/07/2020

Friendly, Funny, Flexible, and Fantastic!

OC was one of our favorite vendors!! We met him at the Bridal Bazaar and are so glad we did. He was so flexible in finding a package that would work for our needs and budget. He was exceedingly nice (and funny) throughout the whole process. He did both our engagement and wedding photos which were absolutely amazing. He had no time limit for our package and went way above and beyond to get all the locations we wanted for the engagement and to get such great photos from morning to night at our wedding. We had many compliments not only on the photos, but OC being so friendly and fun at the wedding! We would highly recommend OC to everyone. He is the best!
  • Nikki
    Nikki R. Married on 12/12/2019

Top Of the Line Photographer

We have nothing but great things to say about working with OC. From the beginning it was easy to see his passion for photography and knowledge of his trade. We initially met OC at the bridal bazaar and instantly knew he was our top choice based on our interaction with him and his portfolio. Before signing any contracts he was upfront and honest about what to expect in hiring a wedding photographer, and never pressured us into anything. Hiring OC was the best decision we made for our wedding process. During our engagement shoot, everything transitioned smoothly between shots. He made the occasion fun and light hearted while still seeing that focus behind the lens, making sure the moments were captured. He remained in contact with us throughout the editing process and lead up to the wedding; our familiarity working with OC allowed us to feel comfortable knowing our special day would be remembered perfectly.

On the day of the wedding, OC and his crew arrived and began taking landscape and set ups shots before our bridal party arrival. When we did, he was eager to work his craft while never making us feel taken aback from the moment. We can’t say enough about how easy it was working with OC, let me say, he conducted and captured our first look, WITH PERFECTION!! OC worked with us throughout the evening, making sure we captured shots with those we wanted as well as him following the events of our reception.

His post production detail was quite evident upon our receipt of our digital copies, his pictures were absolutely beautiful! Let me summarize by this; OC has a great personality, works with you and listens to what it is you are looking for, and of course, the results of his craft are absolutely amazing! Thank you so much OC for being a part of our day and documenting it so well. Not only will we look back on our pictures for the rest of our lives, but we made a friend in the process.
  • Hillary
    Hillary S. Married on 10/13/2019

OC Truly Captured the Magic!

To say we loved OC is an understatement. My husband and I had such a great experience working with him and would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat!!! Working with OC on our special day was honestly our favorite part of the day.

OC was extremely professional but also had such a fun personality. He helped keep our mood upbeat with lots of laughter, which is greatly appreciated since we did have several mishaps throughout the day.

His pictures came out beautiful! The lightening, the crisp clear images, and the fun natural poses all contributed to such gorgeous pictures that we will enjoy for a lifetime. He truly listened to the type of photos we wanted (light, fun and goofy) and captured it all perfectly. I'm shocked that the quality of his work was as affordable as it was. OC even did some last minute photoshop (due to a venue mistake) for no extra cost!

Our wedding had some mishaps and most of it seemed like such a blur, but OC was our shining light to the madness of the day and we couldn't be more thankful for choosing him as our photographer! Thank you OC!
  • Gabby
    Gabby L. Married on 09/01/2019

Worry-free

The process of working with OC in preparing for our wedding can be summarized in those two words. He was highly communicative and was more than willing to facilitate the whole planning process for the wedding to make sure that we have plenty of pictures to drool over. First, our engagement shoot was amazing. OC is very skilled and handles things professionally. He made us feel very comfortable and made the experience fun. He also worked with our budget from the beginning and helped us still get the most bang for our buck without compromising the quality of the work that he puts out. He gives you the entire day of your wedding to take pictures and does not charge by the hour so you are sure to have plenty of pictures of details and moments- both serious and wacky. He guided us through every step of the way so despite the changes of the timeline on that day, he still took plenty of portraits. We are so thrilled with our photos! And to think...we didn't really have to worry about what the pictures were going to look like, our experience with him from the early stages showed that we can trust that we will get amazing photos. We are thrilled about our photos!!
    Julie Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing photographer

We could not of asked for a better wedding photographer than OC! The pictures he took turned out amazing and he captured so many special moments. He was so great to work with and really helped to make our wedding day feel effortlessly easy. He was there from when we started getting ready in the morning until the very end of the reception, he helped us to stay on schedule and got beautiful shots of every moment. You will not regret choosing OC as your photographer.
  • Matthew
    Matthew A. Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent and Attentive

It was great working with OC. He was very professional and was a pleasure to work with.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra P. Married on 08/10/2019

Best Photographer

OC Yousif was fun and very professional. From our engagement photo shoot to the day of our wedding he captured creative, fun, and emotional photos. From the engagement photo shoot he wanted to shoot another shoot because he wasn't satisfied with them even though we were. You should choose OC Yousif because he cares about the quality of pictures he delivers.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea R. Married on 08/09/2019

OC Yousif is fantastic!!

When we received our wedding photos from OC, we could not believe how well he captured so many beautiful moments throughout our wedding day!! Throughout the day and after the wedding, our friends and family told us over and over how much they loved his personality and his determination to get ‘the perfect shot’ every time he takes a picture! OC did our stunning Engagement photos, our incredible Wedding Day photos, and one day he will do our Baby Shower photos and our future child’s First Birthday portraits! We highly recommend OC Yousif Photography, you will not be disappointed!
  • Constance
    Constance Married on 06/14/2019

OC is the best!

OC photographed our wedding in June 2019 and he was one of the best vendors I hired. He spent the entire day with us and made sure that all my needs were met (including a Starbucks run). He paid attention to the specific pictures I asked for and made sure to capture all the details of my perfect day. One of the things that stuck out to me about the quality of his work is when I had guests leave early and OC quit eating his dinner so he could capture some pictures of the guests and myself; I thought that was very admirable and really showed that he puts his clients first. I felt so worry free having OC there and I am so very appreciative that I have his work to look back on and remember my beautiful day. Hiring OC is one of the best decisions a bride can make!
    Tessa B. Married on 01/04/2019

Best addition to our special day

We had a unique situation as we were planning our whole wedding from Texas! Of made the entire process so easy and was so flexible the entire planning process. On the day of, OC felt like he was part of the family and was so nice to enjoy the day with. He was so attentive to the tiniest details and it shows in our flawless photos. I can’t say enough great things about OC. You are getting more than your money’s worth! We could not have been happier with having OC as our photographer and we will continue to use him for everything! Anyone who is looking for a photographer, you just found him!!
    Gloria Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing, very attentive, will now be our families photographer for any events

If you want excellent customer service and just an overall amazing photographer for your wedding OC is your guy! My husband and I loved our engagement pictures and absolutely love our wedding pictures. You will not go wrong having OC as your photographer!
    Rebecca Married on 10/06/2018
    He was absolutely amazing and fun to work with from beginning to end! He was very flexible with what we were looking for and also had a lot of awesome ideas when we needed a little help. He was phenomenal on our wedding day and did what he had to to get the shots we would love. We got our pictures back today and we absolutely LOVE THEM! They are better than we had expected and we are enjoying sharing them with our family. I definitely recommend him to anyone who wants amazing pictures of their special day!
    Sandra Married on 09/22/2018

If you don’t hire him - you will regret it!

OC was the best photographer decision for our wedding. Not knowing San Diego or anyone around, I was scared to hire someone unknown, but let me tell you - you will not only get the most amazing images he has an amazing personality. The day of the wedding he became like my assistant (I am sorry for that), but he was on everything. He ensure I was happy and nothing was stressing me out. Pictures are beautiful and everyone loved him.
    Thank you so much OC! We will recommend you to everyone and will hire you for other events.
    Krystle Married on 09/02/2018
    OC is your best choice when picking any of your vendors, don’t even hesitate, if you are reading this you must call him now and see if he is available. Everyone knows that the photography is the most important part of the day. It is the memory you will have after everything is said to look back and remember.
    We had the pleasure of having OC join us in New York for our engagement photos. He spent the whole day with us and then even met us for a few hours the next day to get some amazing shots from the top of the 30 Rock building. I was blown away when I received the photos back. The creativity and artistic touch he adds when capturing photos sets him apart from other photographers for sure. After our engagement shoot I was more than confident going into our wedding day that everything would be amazing.
    Our wedding photos were stunning! I spent hours and hours looking at them and can’t even choose my favorites to frame. Unlike most other vendors I contacted prior, he stays the whole day for your event which is awesome because you will get every shot from beginning to end. He always goes the extra mile and truly wants to make sure you are happy. I feel like he tries to understand and connect with his couples so he can better capture their personalities and special day events. I can say that not only have we found the best and only photographer we will ever use for family and special events but a friend. A friend who knows I love ice cream :)
    Mayu Married on 08/18/2018
    OC is beyond fabulous! He is everything you want in your wedding photographer! He makes you feel comfortable and you can tell he has a passion for what he does. Our photos are AMAZING!!!! He’s creative, funny, easygoing, and has a wonderful spirit. I am so glad we found him! He was more than what we expected. Anyone who needs a photographer, he is your man!
    Annie Married on 08/04/2018
    OC is such a nice guy and makes the whole process comfortable and fun! He was with us all day for our wedding to capture every moment! Thank you, OC!
    Melinda Married on 07/21/2018
    After months of researching photographers we found OC. He was the best choice all around. From the engagement pictures to the very last wedding picture he was a pleasure to work with. Even my mom, who's by far the worlds worst critic, loved him. I would highly recommend him to everybody.
    Samar Married on 06/24/2018
    OC Yousif was the greatest! He is the ONLY photographer that we met with and the only one who understands that wedding photographers shouldn't be trying to squeeze everything in to a couple of hours or to charge by the hour. He charges for the entire day!! For our wedding, this is what we needed because I wanted to be able to capture certain moments in the morning and all throughout the day. He came fully prepared and knew the kinds of shots that I was looking for. I didn't have to babysit him and tell him what I was looking for, he got it from the first meeting! OC Yousif was better at listening to what I wanted than my wedding coordinator and helped to control the crowds of guests who wanted pictures with us at the church. All the pictures were delivered in record time, and the shots he captured are truly amazing! We are so lucky to have found such an amazing photographer to capture our fun day!
    Sanja Married on 04/28/2018
    If we can give more then 5*, OC would definitely get them! He was so great, relaxed, positive, creative, helpful... He didn't let me stress at all, he asked so many times if there is anything he can do for us.
    When we looked for photographer, we were planning to hire someone only for 5 hrs, but after meeting OC we decided to hire him for whole day. That was probably the best decision we made and definitely the best vendor we hired. He came early, he was with us everywhere, he took our pictures, family pictures, party... Everyone at our wedding loved him! One of my best frieds is photographer and he told us that we did a great job by hiring OC.
    Bride... Groom... Look no further! Hire OC and have a best wedding pictures ever!
    Sanja and Deo
    Tamara Married on 04/28/2018
    He was an amazing!!! We love him!
    Matthew Married on 04/08/2018
    OC is the best!! Let me tell you something about my wedding. This photographer in my opinion was the most important vender we hired. He will make your wedding enjoyable, easy, and fun!!
    He works great in tense or stressful moments. I admit I got a little overwhelmed and OC was a champion of champions! He knows what he is doing and performs on point! He was always there for us leading up to our big day being encouraging and positive the hole time!! I highly recommend choosing OC for your wedding and all other photo shoots as well. We will be using him for Future events and family portraits from here on out. Hope this helps we went through many photographers and we are extremely satisfied that we c future events and family portraits from here on out. Hope this helps we went through many photographers and we are extremely satisfied that we chose OC!!!
    Kristal Married on 04/08/2018
    We reviewed 3 photographers and not only did OC offer the most comprehensive and worthy package, he was the personality we were looking for, and more importantly, he CARED about us and our special day. Before the wedding he kept in touch well, and the pictures we got from our engagement session proved we made the right choice. He made us feel comfortable, listened to our needs and gave us exactly what we asked for. His talent was conveyed in the pictures we received during that AND our wedding, where he stayed close by and when the coordinator wasn't there - he was! IT was SO HARD to choose just 50 pics for our album! We had over 300 that were absolutely PERFECT. THANKS OC, you're the BEST!!!
    Joan Married on 04/07/2018
    We were so lucky to have OC! He had lots of ideas and options available and really made sure he understood our vision and wishes. He took all the essentials but had great ideas for many more beautiful shots as well. The photos turned out beautiful and 3 weeks after our wedding we have the photos! At the very last minute we opted for video and help made that happen. Great professional and lovely person!
    Erika Married on 03/31/2018
    We found OC at the bridal bizarre after we got engaged, by winning a free session. OC is such an amazing person and a phenomenal photographer. He made sure we got every shot we wanted during our engagement sessions, at the locations or our choice (even in the rain), and was available 24/7 the last few days before the wedding. He was at the venue from 930 am until the last guest left at10 pm, and even put my tennis shoes on me while we took pictures after the ceremony. If you want someone who will check to make sure everything is going well, ask if you need anything at all, can recommend other vendors, and has a true passion for what He does, then OC should be your first choice!