Oasis Artists Reviews

Oasis Artists 7
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 08/27/2018

They nailed it!

Our music bands were fantastic at our wedding! Everyone loved the music which was perfect for the ceremony, the cocktail and the dinner dance. The booking process was very easy and the communication very clear, with very prompt feedback at all times. The performers were very professional and arrived very early to set up and be ready to perform for us. The sound quality of the performance was fantastic. Our song requests were all played at the perfect moment, just as we planned, it was flawless. If we are ever to throw a party like that again, I would definitely book through Oasis Artists again.

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Shannen

shannen oleske · Married on 08/24/2018

Beautiful!

I loved planning my wedding with Oasis Artists! Their bands helped us keep the party alive all night long, they were amazing. Very professional, polite and accommodating. I had Lavance, Ines and Natalie for lead singers and they were incredible, they sounded better than the recordings they were covering! Lavance also offered us MC service and he was so good! He was so professional, yet friendly and very funny, everyone LOVED him! Thank you so much guys!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Erin · Married on 08/09/2018

Our wedding in Seattle!

So glad that I got married in my hometown! And also that we were able to have the best Los Angeles cover band performing for my wedding! Our band Pop Town Sugar were incredible, we had the BEST PARTY EVER!

Cindy · Married on 08/07/2018

How was it?

We loved our music band and we had such a great party thanks to Oasis Artists, thank you guys!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Maggie Campbell · Married on 08/01/2018

Excellent service and performance

My husband and I planned many details for the wedding of my sister Sacha, and hiring Oasis Music Group was a great decision. We hired a string trio for the ceremony, a jazz quintet for our cocktail hour, followed by a 12 piece cover band for our reception. The performers were all fantastic and very professional. We would definitely hire them again, they were great all things considered.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Gina · Married on 07/28/2018

Best Wedding Ever! ❤

AMAZING! Oasis Artists and Pop Town Sugar crushed our wedding!!! We loved how easy it was to work with them. We got so many compliments from our guests. We give them an easy 5 stars! Thank you guys!

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Eddie

Eddie and Eva · Married on 07/22/2018

Great music & Service

Booking our music bands for our wedding through Oasis Artists was an excellent decision. We held our wedding at The Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach and we only have great memories about it, all things considered. The music was definitely the highlight of our wedding. We hired a stunning cellist to perform for our ceremony, followed by a jazz band for the cocktail, and an amazing dance band for the reception. These performers were all exceptional and we could not have made a better choice. If you care about your wedding, STOP looking at okay local bands and BOOK with Oasis Artists right now, they are at a whole other level, seriously!

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Oasis Artists 8

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2018

Best wedding band!

Oasis Artists and Pop Town Sugar made my dream wedding come true, and they were so much FUN! Everyone was on the dance floor the all night, the musicians were incredibly talented. The songs were flying one after an other, the transitions were so smooth with always a good surprise. It was kind of having a great DJ except that we had 12 musicians on the stage instead, which was so much more FUN for everyone! The performers looked great and were very professional. Our friends are still telling us that it was the best band they've ever seen at a wedding, and I am so glad I made the decision to hire them. I would definitely recommend Oasis Artists, thank you guys!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Oasis Artists 9

Jonathan · Married on 07/10/2018

Excellent.

Oasis Artists were amazing and provided us with excellent entertainment. We give them a well deserved 5 stars rating and definitely recommend them for any special occasion.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Arnold · Married on 07/09/2018

Our Music Band Was Awesome!

Oh Boy these guys are GOOD! Our wedding was a BLAST and we owe a huge part of it to our band Pop Town Sugar! We went with the 8 piece band and they ROCKED the house! The performers were excellent and the sound of the band terrific. Their song list is extensive which allowed them to really please everyone. The dance floor was always packed. We started with the Hora and that was the most incredible version I have ever hear, oh boy it was AWESOME, they blew everyone's mind! Our guests haven't stopped raving about them. Can't recommend Oasis Artists enough, these guys know how to start a GREAT PARTY!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Seth · Married on 07/09/2018

Thank you.

Our music band was amazing and helped us making our 90s theme party a real success.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 07/08/2018

Our Wedding Band

Pop Town Sugar was so MUCH FUN!!!! They know how to engage with the crowd, and everybody LOVED them!!

Diane Kruger · Married on 07/02/2018

Our Wedding Day

Our 8 piece band was amazing! The musicians created such a great ambiance, it was perfect. They were also the nicest, sweetest and most talented musicians I have ever seen playing live. All our friends and family loved them. Thank you for that magical night.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Natasha

Natasha Glass · Married on 06/23/2018

The keys of awesome!

The music at my wedding was so good and my guests had such a great time! Everything was perfect and it was simply the best day of my life! Booking with Oasis Artists was the best decision and you should do the same!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Rose · Married on 06/22/2018

I said YES to Oasis Artists!

Oasis Artists were absolutely FANTASTIC. They had my wedding guests on the dance floor until midnight, and they went above and beyond to make our day feel special, they really did a great rendition of our special requests for our first dance. Our lead singers were AMAZING and had such a great stage presence. Our 250 guests had a great time and it felt really amazing to host a wedding and have so many people enjoying themselves. It made my day really special! We also had a MC for our wedding and he was amazing!! Very entertaining and very funny, our guests LOVED him! Thank you so much Oasis Artists!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Long · Married on 06/16/2018

A Perfect Wedding

We had a perfect wedding at the Four seasons Hotel Silicon Valley, thanks to Oasis Artists. Planning our entertainment program with them was the best decision I made. We hired a string trio for the ceremony, we had a DJ playing some lounge music for our cocktail hour, followed by a 14 piece cover band for our reception. The band was sensational and brought the best out of our guests, everyone had such a great time, it was epic. Our talent agent helped us customize the perfect song selection to outline the different moment of my wedding, he made my wedding very unique. Two of my close friends also booked with Oasis Artists and the company has been extremely reliable and showed great consistency at all occasions. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/21/2019
    Oasis Artists 10

Mia Miller · Married on 06/11/2018

Beautiful!!!!!

We loved our band Pop Town Sugar! They were the perfect addition for our 90s theme wedding, they ROCKED the house!!!

Clara M · Married on 06/07/2018

Amazing!!! :-)

Oasis Artists offered us the best wedding band ever!
    Great look, great sound, fantastic performance, and such an excellent interaction with our guests. Our Band Pop Town Sugar was amazing and really engaging with the crowd. They kept our dance floor crowded the whole night. It was perfect! Thumbs up for these folks!

Patricia · Married on 06/07/2018

Pop Town Sugar was so Much FUN!!!

We loved our wedding band and our guests had such a great time at my wedding! Book them now you won't regret it!

Naomi · Married on 06/06/2018

They nailed it!

Pop Town Sugar NAILED it!!! Everyone on the dance floor from the beginning to the end, it was amazing!!!! Yes!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Tom & Leah · Married on 06/05/2018

Happy Wedding

My wife and I got married! We did it!!! And this was the BEST day of our lives. Our vendors were all highly selected by our event planner who did a terrific job. Oasis Artists were great, their musicians were excellent and very professional. They kept the crowd dancing the whole night. They very well deserve our 5 stars review.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Esther

Esther Altman · Married on 05/11/2018

Fun and Classy!

Oasis Artists and Pop Town Sugar made our dream wedding come true in Malibu, they were so much FUN! Everyone was on the dance floor the all night, the musicians were incredibly talented. Darius and Noel were very accommodating with our song requests, and very professional. The songs were flawing one after an other, the transitions were so smooth with always a good surprise. It was kind of having a great DJ except we had 12 musicians on the stage which was so much more FUN for everyone. People are still telling us that it was the best band they've ever seen, and I agree!

Sent on 04/21/2019
    Oasis Artists 11

Jessie · Married on 05/06/2018

Our wedding was FUN!

We loved how Pop Town Sugar crushed our wedding! Everyone was dancing the whole night and we only got so many compliments, it was perfect!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Margot · Married on 04/06/2018

Perfect and Fun!

I absolutely LOVED having Pop Town Sugar play at my wedding. My budget for a band was really tight, so they were super accommodating and I booked the three person band and it was beautiful, they were really amazing. Everyone had such a great time dancing along and they kept the crowd really moving. Thanks so much guys for making my wedding perfect and so much fun! :)

Natasha · Married on 04/03/2018

Our Preferred Vendor

Booking our dance band through Oasis Artists was an excellent decision, and we can't recommend them enough. Thank you!