Oasis Artists Reviews

Oasis Artists 6
Oasis Artists 7

Tina and Tom · Getting married on 08/05/2019

They were amazing!

Our cover band Pop Town Sugar really pleased all of guests, and they were so much fun for everyone. Booking with their agent was seamless, we felt like we were in very good hands. I give them a A+!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Alice & Ken · Married on 05/25/2019

Our wedding in Palm Springs

We loved the music bands we hired through Oasis Artists, they have an excellent customer service and were very attentive to our special requests. It was a great decision that we made and we would do it again.

Victoria · Married on 05/08/2019

They came to Toronto!!!

Booking our cover band with Oasis Artists was the best decision ever! We couldn't find a good local band so we decided to go the extra mile and we booked Pop Town Sugar, who came all the way from Los Angeles for my wedding!!! They were AMAZING and my wedding was the best party ever, they really NAILED IT!

Patricia · Married on 05/08/2019

Best Party Ever!!

We were so excited about having our cover band Pop Town Sugar coming all the Way From Los Angeles to Phoenix!! They were so GOOD, seriously! We had an amazing time and our guests too, they really loved them!

Kevin · Married on 05/04/2019

A Gay Wedding should always be FUN!!!

My husband and I wanted to have a very special wedding, FUN for all of our friends and guests. We hire our musicians and DJ with Oasis Artists and they were so amazing! Seriously, this was the best party we've ever had, it was a total blast for everyone! Love you guys, thank you so much!
    Jonathan & Kevin

Evelyn · Married on 04/20/2019

They were great

It was a pleasure all the way through to work with Oasis Artists. Their musicians are very talented and very professional. They helped us making our French wedding theme a great success, thanks and merci!

• Sade

Sade Weisheipl · Married on 04/13/2019

Yay this was Awesome!!

Pop Town Sugar was amazing and it felt like we were having some pop star celebrities playing for us!
    Seriously our singers and the band was so good, almost better than the original songs they covered, they blew everyone away! We all had such a great time, they have to be the best in town!!!

Amy S. · Married on 04/12/2019

As good as it gets

Fantastic line up of artists, excellent service. As a wedding planner, I highly recommend Pop Town Sugar and Oasis Artists. Professional, extremely talented.

Oasis Artists's reply:

Thank you very much Amy, the pleasure is all ours! Working with someone like you makes our job very easy.

Mark · Married on 04/08/2019

Can't beat awesome

Pop Town Sugar were incredible. The energy and skills was of the highest caliber. I would recommend this group to anyone who wants their wedding to be a great party. Well worth the money.

• Eva

Eva Cortez · Married on 04/07/2019

My Wedding

I had my dream wedding at The Ritz Carlton and everything about it was exquisite. We booked all music entertainment with Oasis Artists and they were a perfect addition to this beautiful venue. We started with some Brazilian music during our cocktail, followed by the 12 piece band Pop Town Sugar. They were amazing and their sound was perfect. Our guests loved them just as much as I did. Their service was flawless and I would hire them again for any special occasion.

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Oasis Artists 8

Kara Golding · Married on 04/06/2019

Best decision I made

We booked the 8 piece version of Pop Town Sugar and had 1 female and 1 male singer. Ines and Gilles were AMAZING! Such a great combination. Ines has such a powerful voice and gave me goose bumps when singing our first dance song. Gilles was amazing and can sing so many of our favorite songs, with such a great attitude on the stage. Everyone was dancing!!! They were simply amazing. Our day was perfect and the music has a lot to do with this. Thank you guys!

Kristine S · Married on 04/05/2019

Yes yes yes!

I hired Oasis Artists for my wedding and our musicians were simply outstanding. Everyone at my wedding raved about how good the music was. The performers were very professional, they showed up early, looked super hip, and performed wonderfully.
    Coming from an artistic background I was first very picky about hiring musicians but Pop Town Sugar simply put on a fantastic show!!!
    I highly recommend their service. Also, Darius at Oasis Artists was great to work with for booking, he was very helpful and helped us in many many ways during our planning process. I'll give them an easy 5 stars.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Mia Collins · Married on 04/05/2019

Loved our band!!

Oasis Artists are simply the BEST out there! Our band Pop Town Sugar was the best investment we made for my wedding. Everyone is still praising them, seriously it was AMAZING! If you're reading this, BOOK THEM NOW!

Tom Parker · Married on 04/05/2019

Best Party!!!

Pop Town Sugar were AMAZING! Everyone LOVED them! What a party!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • W

Whitney S · Married on 03/30/2019

Best wedding band ever!

What a great time we had thanks to Oasis Artists. We booked the 12 piece version of Pop Town Sugar band for our wedding and it was FANTASTIC! They kept the crowd engaged and dancing the whole night! They made our wedding dream come true and we're really happy to have made the right choice hiring them. All the musicians were very professional, they had a great look and were all highly skilled. The booking process was very easy, Darius and Noel were very helpful throughout the whole process and they were very easy to communicate with, and very accommodating with our many requests. We would choose them over and over again and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Oasis Artists, you rock!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Ariana

Ariana · Married on 03/09/2019

The day we met Oasis Artists

Our search for an excellent wedding band came to a happy ending when we found out about Oasis Artists. Our event planner got us invited to a private showcase to see their bands live in LA. We were blown away at the very first song, while we were savoring delicious appetizers with a flute of champagne. We really enjoyed the opportunity to meet and greet with the artists and talent agents, it really made us feel that we were in good hands. We decided to book the 12 piece version of Pop Town Sugar and it was an excellent decision. Our event planner worked hand in hand with our band's talent manager and everything on our special day was perfect. I would do it again and over again, you can book them with confidence.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Steve · Married on 03/07/2019

Best wedding band!!

Pop Town Sugar were AWESOME!!!!

Priscilla · Married on 03/04/2019

They made my day!

Amazing experience from the beginning to the end. We booked Higher Ground for our reception and only got so many compliments. They kept everyone dancing all night long and made my day very special. Without any hesitation, I would book them again!

• Kelvin

Kelvin · Married on 02/22/2019

Our Band Was Awesome!

My wife and I got married in San Diego and we booked our band Pop Town Sugar through Oasis Artists. They were such a treat! The music was very high end and the entire team was very professional, the communication was excellent and the service flawless. Our friends keep talking about how amazing they were and that they'd love to hire Pop Town Sugar for their wedding. If you’re looking for an awesome band to get your party started, you should definitely give them a call now!!! I'll give them 6 stars if I could!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Taylor Felix · Married on 02/16/2019

Pop sugar were awesome!

This band is the best option out there and will make your event planning very easy. We just had Darius and Noel leading the band at our wedding at The Hyatt hotel in Huntington Beach. Boy what a party we had!! This was really the best day of our lives!! We booked the band through their website and the communication was excellent. We felt very confident and the band surpassed all our expectations. Our guests had a BLAST!!! If you are looking for serious party makers, with great professionalism and remarkable talent, do not look any further and book Pop Town Sugar, you won't regret it! WE LOVED THEM!!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 02/16/2019

Loved our band!

The highlight of our wedding was our band Pop Town Sugar. Our dance floor was always pretty crowded.
    Darius and his team were great to work with, from the moment we got in touch with them. We were not sure what we wanted music wise but we got only great recommendations, the flow of the evening was perfect, the transitions between the songs were very smooth. We loved that!
    Everyone was having a great time, it was just FUN, and that's how any great wedding or any great party should ever be. We are really glad that we listened to their recommendations. I will book them again for any other important event. They are really worth it.

Mike · Married on 02/15/2019

Awesome!!!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Katie · Married on 02/11/2019

Spectacular

My husband and I cannot say enough amazing things about Oasis Artists and our cover band Pop Town Sugar! They were incredible!

Tony · Married on 02/03/2019

Party Crushers...

Pop Town Sugar were absolutely amazing at our wedding and our party felt like it should have never ended! They had a fantastic energy, and a great contact with the audience. Our guests were so into it, it was really something special. We would definitely spend the money again and hire them for an other special event.

Eva & Rudy · Married on 01/05/2019

So much FUN!

We are so glad that we booked our band with Oasis Artists. We would have ended up paying twice as much for the same service, if we had booked our music band with an other high end agency. Pop Town Sugar played at our wedding in Huntington Beach and it was simply phenomenal, everyone had an amazing time, and we just can't recommend them enough.