96 Reviews for Oakleaf Florist

Clean Up (4)
Single Flowers (4)
Non-Floral (1)
96 Oakleaf Florist Reviews

We loved our flowers and appreciate the time that was spent with us to design exactly what we were envisioning.

Profile Picture Memory , 11/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

For our November wedding I was aggressively searching for greenery garlands to display at our reception and for a while I thought I wouldn’t find any. Everywhere I looked the garlands were either way too expensive or didn’t quite have the same beauty that matched my Pinterest boards and I was getting frustrated. A few months before my wedding I was ready to give up all together when a friend suggested I call Oakleaf Florest. They were absolutely amazing to work with and gave me the most beautiful garlands that surpassed my expectations! I was able to see them the day before my wedding and the gentleman who made them for me said there was some serious love that went into making them and believe me, I could tell! They were so great to work with and made my wedding dreams come true!

Profile Picture James, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Table Arrangements

Oak leaf did an amazing job with my flowers. They delivered to my house the day of very early in the morning of the ceremony and I was so very happy at how they looked.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They really helped make my day special in so many ways! Ask for Julio!

Profile Picture Emily , 9/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Oakleaf Florist staff is amazing! Julio was super helpful and I had no doubt everything would turn out looking beautiful. My bridal bouquet was stunning and he gave me everything I dreamed of. When we met I really didn't have much of an idea what I wanted my centerpieces to look like, but Julio had a vision and I trusted him. I was so happy I did. He even made my cake look extremely chic. Thank you so much for making my wedding that much more wonderful! I highly recommend Oakleaf Florists to anyone planning a large event, like a wedding.

Profile Picture Ambar, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Julio did AMAZING with our flowers. My bouquet was gorgeous and knew exactly what I would want! There was a problem with the original flowers chosen due to the amount of rain received recently, and Julio called to inform me and gave a suggestion of a different type. The flower he chose was PERFECT and more beautiful.

Profile Picture kristina, 9/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery

Oakleaf was amazing to work with! I would recommend them to everyone!!

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Debbie and her staff at Oakleaf are some of the best in the business! I cannot say enough about the quality of work on their arrangements. I only knew my color scheme, and had no idea as to what type of flowers would work. Debbie ran with my color scheme and ended up making some gorgeous arrangements that were even better than the ones I had found on pintrest! Debbie was a great guide throughout the whole process, and truly made my wedding spectacular. The entire staff was amazing every step of the way from design to the big day.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It’s hard to put into words how much I loved Oakleaf Florist as our floral vendor. Deborah was our lead creator and she is just the very best at what she does. I didn’t have an exact image of what I wanted; I only gave her information on certain traits from different pictures, and she instantly made a mock bouquet on the spot and made my dream bouquet come to life. Come wedding day, everyone was swooning about the flowers. Book them now if you can! I promise you won’t regret it! Thank you so much, Deborah!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Oakleaf did the flowers for our wedding in Playa del Carmen, Mexico and everything was a dream! They incorporated the romantic vision I had and the bright florals of the location. They go above and beyond for their clients. Book them! You won’t be disappointed.

Photo for Oakleaf Florist Review - Bridesmaid bouquet
Photo for Oakleaf Florist Review - Groom, Dad and officiant boutinerres
Photo for Oakleaf Florist Review - Bridesmaid bouquet
Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

The team at Oakleaf Florist went above and beyond my expectations! The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Everyone said how lovely the bouquets and centerpieces looked! I highly recommend! Thank you Debby and team!

Profile Picture Helena, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Oakleaf was our preferred choice for our wedding, and they did not disappoint. The flowers were exquisite, and the service phenomenal. I loved the consultation, and it actually inspired the centerpieces for my Christmas dinner party and the centerpiece that sits on my dining table everyday!

Profile Picture Mark, 12/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everyone at Oakleaf Florist was amazing to work with! We were referred to them by a friend for our wedding in October and they did a fantastic job! We had our consultation to go over the type of flowers we wanted, and Deb was very knowledgeable on the various types of flowers. We showed Deb some pictures of what were thinking, and she came up with a beautiful centerpiece, bridesmaid, groomsmen, and bridal bouquet that matched our theme (rustic) perfectly. I couldn't be happier with our choice in choosing Oakleaf and would highly recommend them to all brides to be and for special occasions. They were very easy and responsive to work with and were straight forward on prices.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery

Julio was phenomenal to work with. He made everything that we dreamed come true and just made it ten times better. Our centerpieces looked amazing and I was in love with my bridal bouquet. We got such a great deal with the package that Oakleaf provided and I was lucky enough to win a Free Bridal Bouquet from the Open House that was held. It was always such a great experience going to Oakleaf and I was always greeted warmly by the staff. I enjoyed doing business with Oakleaf and Julio and definitely would recommend them to many future brides.

Profile Picture Joana, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Oak leaf did such a beautiful job, as many new brides know this is a stressful time and trying to bring an image from Pinterest or the back of your mind to life is hard. They took the time to set down and go over my vision for the wedding and give me professional opinions on how to make everything pop. Everything from the alter to boquets were perfect!! I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Emma, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Debby was amazing! I was a bride with no parents in town to help me choose flowers and there are so many choices! Luckily with Deby I didn't have to worry once about florals and they were BEATIFUL!!!

Profile Picture Jessie, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Of all of our vendors, they were my favorite. Julio is SO nice and so much fun. They supplied all centerpieces included with price of flowers and even were nice enough to throw in a few extra candles when we didn't realize we didn't have enough. They have a real talent!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was real happy with the service they provided and all the bouquets and boutonierres were to my satisfaction. They were very beautiful and the delivery time was the time they had specified. If I would ever need to get a florist, I would choose them again with no hesitation. My wedding was this year on June 25.

Profile Picture Carmen L, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I went into my meeting with Debby with absolutely no idea what types of flowers or arrangements I wanted for my wedding. Her patience and ability to generate ideas from very little information besides my theme colors was pretty astonishing. The arrangements were absolutely beautiful and the compliments from guests were never ending. I highly recommend Oakleaf Florist to anyone looking for a top notch florist with a creative spirit.

Profile Picture Eric, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Oakleaf did a fantastic job! My flowers for my wedding came out absolutely gorgeous! They helped me through the process and made recommendations for me when it came time to picking out what I wanted. They were so easy to work with, and they were all so nice and accommodating. They truly made my day special.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/14/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I contacted Oakleaf Florist via email just a few weeks before my wedding. Despite being very busy with prom and wedding season, they were able to accommodate me on short notice. I shared my pinterest board with floral ideas and we talked on the phone. We were able to go over everything from colors, theme, type of flowers, and budget...all without having met in person. I'm very happy with the flowers I purchased for my wedding, they were perfect! Definitely better than if I had decided to DIY. Thanks so much Ninfa, Debby, and Julio!!!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 5/1/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers

I highly recommend Oakleaf Florist!
Julio was phenomenal to work with and everything turned out so great! More than I could have ask for!
Thank you so much!

-Ashley

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Julio was great to work with! He really listened to my ideas and was able to create beautiful bouquets that I requested. I was a little bit picky about wanted a smaller bouquet and he did exactly what I wanted! The boutonnieres were also exactly as I requested. He was flexible in working with me. I was able to give him my rather small budget and an idea of the look that I wanted. Julio helped me find flowers that were in my price range and would give me the feel I was after. He also helped me order individual stems that I needed for my aunt to create centerpieces. (She has a background in that and floral centerpieces weren't in my budget.) He really went above and beyond. My mother has used this company for years for all of her floral needs and I have experienced why she wanted me to use them for my wedding!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/24/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations

Oak leaf florist is #1 in my book. They made my wedding day Julio knew exactly what I needed and gave me the perfect advice as to my color palette and what would look perfect for me as a bride and the bouquets for my bridesmaids. The boutonnières were beautiful. The flowers for my Sign in table and our wedding table were gorgeous. Delivered everything and I was so happy when I walked in. To see and smell the beautiful flowers. My bouquet is dry now. But still has the beauty that it had day 1. I would not think twice about doing buisness with Oak Leaf Florist. Thank You to Julio for making it so easy for me, During a really stressful time. I was overwhelmed with everything I had to do. And you made it a breeze.

Profile Picture Maria, 4/23/16, 1 Review