Oakleaf Florist Reviews

101 | San Antonio, TX

101 Reviews for Oakleaf Florist

101 Oakleaf Florist Reviews

Priscilla · Married on 08/03/2018

Mrs. Debby and her team are wonderful. They were understanding and accommodating to what I wanted, it was so on point. I definitely would recommend her. Thank you Debby, blessings!

EDNA · Married on 07/28/2018

Working with Julio was an absolute pleasure! He is extremely personable, accommodating, and professional. I am a 39 year old bride with a Type A personality who had a VERY specific vision for my wedding flowers (bouquets and boutonnieres). Julio went above and beyond to enhance my vision. During our initial meeting, he made a couple of suggestions and quickly got up to create a mock bouquet and boutonniere. Ultimately, my wedding day flowers were perfect and exceeded my expectations, which were high to begin with. Julio also made my bouquet for my bridal portraits. My photo shoot was originally scheduled the Tuesday afternoon following Memorial Day. Because of the heat, the shoot was rescheduled to early in the morning at the last minute. Julio went in to work on Memorial Day and delivered my bouquet Monday afternoon. Now, this is what you call GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I will definitely be using Oakleaf Florist in the future and recommend them WITHOUT hesitation!

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2018

My husband and I got married in July, and Oakleaf Florist was absolutely amazing!! From the first time I stepped into their shop to decide on the flowers all the way to the wedding, communication was great, and my vision came to life! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and perfect!! I highly recommend Oakleaf Florist for your wedding, or any other special event!

Christy · Married on 06/23/2018

Oakleaf was absolutely amazing! From my very first appointment to my wedding day they made sure my experience was perfect! At my first appointment they showed me examples of what my flowers could look like and gave me new ideas! On my wedding day they truly made my vision come to life! I would absolutely recommend them to everyone! Absolutely amazing!!

Memory · Married on 11/23/2017

We loved our flowers and appreciate the time that was spent with us to design exactly what we were envisioning.

James · Married on 11/11/2017

For our November wedding I was aggressively searching for greenery garlands to display at our reception and for a while I thought I wouldn’t find any. Everywhere I looked the garlands were either way too expensive or didn’t quite have the same beauty that matched my Pinterest boards and I was getting frustrated. A few months before my wedding I was ready to give up all together when a friend suggested I call Oakleaf Florest. They were absolutely amazing to work with and gave me the most beautiful garlands that surpassed my expectations! I was able to see them the day before my wedding and the gentleman who made them for me said there was some serious love that went into making them and believe me, I could tell! They were so great to work with and made my wedding dreams come true!

Oakleaf Florist 1
    Oakleaf Florist 2
    Oakleaf Florist 3
    Oakleaf Florist 4
    Oakleaf Florist 5

Tiffany · Married on 09/23/2017

Oak leaf did an amazing job with my flowers. They delivered to my house the day of very early in the morning of the ceremony and I was so very happy at how they looked.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Oakleaf Florist's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are glad you loved everything and the florals you selected were beautiful, we enjoyed working with you. It was our pleasure being a part of your special day.

Emily · Married on 09/21/2017

They really helped make my day special in so many ways! Ask for Julio!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Oakleaf Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Emily! The florals you selected were beautiful and we were glad to be a part of your special day. We enjoyed working with you and especially helping you and your dad make the boutonnieres for your wedding!

Ambar · Married on 09/16/2017

Oakleaf Florist staff is amazing! Julio was super helpful and I had no doubt everything would turn out looking beautiful. My bridal bouquet was stunning and he gave me everything I dreamed of. When we met I really didn't have much of an idea what I wanted my centerpieces to look like, but Julio had a vision and I trusted him. I was so happy I did. He even made my cake look extremely chic. Thank you so much for making my wedding that much more wonderful! I highly recommend Oakleaf Florists to anyone planning a large event, like a wedding.

kristina · Married on 09/10/2017

Julio did AMAZING with our flowers. My bouquet was gorgeous and knew exactly what I would want! There was a problem with the original flowers chosen due to the amount of rain received recently, and Julio called to inform me and gave a suggestion of a different type. The flower he chose was PERFECT and more beautiful.

Morgan · Married on 07/22/2017

Oakleaf was amazing to work with! I would recommend them to everyone!!

Lindsay · Married on 07/15/2017

Debbie and her staff at Oakleaf are some of the best in the business! I cannot say enough about the quality of work on their arrangements. I only knew my color scheme, and had no idea as to what type of flowers would work. Debbie ran with my color scheme and ended up making some gorgeous arrangements that were even better than the ones I had found on pintrest! Debbie was a great guide throughout the whole process, and truly made my wedding spectacular. The entire staff was amazing every step of the way from design to the big day.

Oakleaf Florist 6
    Oakleaf Florist 7
    Oakleaf Florist 8
    Oakleaf Florist 9
    Oakleaf Florist 10

Christine · Married on 06/17/2017

It’s hard to put into words how much I loved Oakleaf Florist as our floral vendor. Deborah was our lead creator and she is just the very best at what she does. I didn’t have an exact image of what I wanted; I only gave her information on certain traits from different pictures, and she instantly made a mock bouquet on the spot and made my dream bouquet come to life. Come wedding day, everyone was swooning about the flowers. Book them now if you can! I promise you won’t regret it! Thank you so much, Deborah!!!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Oakleaf Florist's reply:

Christine you are so sweet, the vision you had for your wedding was as beautiful as you!!! I loved helping with your wedding day!!

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2017

Oakleaf did the flowers for our wedding in Playa del Carmen, Mexico and everything was a dream! They incorporated the romantic vision I had and the bright florals of the location. They go above and beyond for their clients. Book them! You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Oakleaf Florist 11
    Oakleaf Florist 12
    Oakleaf Florist 13
    Oakleaf Florist 14

Oakleaf Florist's reply:

Thanks Stephanie, it was a beautiful wedding. You planned the perfect wedding and I am so glad we were a part of your special day!!!

Helena · Married on 05/13/2017

The team at Oakleaf Florist went above and beyond my expectations! The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Everyone said how lovely the bouquets and centerpieces looked! I highly recommend! Thank you Debby and team!

Oakleaf Florist 15
    Oakleaf Florist 16
    Oakleaf Florist 17
    Oakleaf Florist 18
    Oakleaf Florist 19

Mark · Married on 12/24/2016

Oakleaf was our preferred choice for our wedding, and they did not disappoint. The flowers were exquisite, and the service phenomenal. I loved the consultation, and it actually inspired the centerpieces for my Christmas dinner party and the centerpiece that sits on my dining table everyday!

Joana · Married on 10/15/2016

Julio was phenomenal to work with. He made everything that we dreamed come true and just made it ten times better. Our centerpieces looked amazing and I was in love with my bridal bouquet. We got such a great deal with the package that Oakleaf provided and I was lucky enough to win a Free Bridal Bouquet from the Open House that was held. It was always such a great experience going to Oakleaf and I was always greeted warmly by the staff. I enjoyed doing business with Oakleaf and Julio and definitely would recommend them to many future brides.

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Everyone at Oakleaf Florist was amazing to work with! We were referred to them by a friend for our wedding in October and they did a fantastic job! We had our consultation to go over the type of flowers we wanted, and Deb was very knowledgeable on the various types of flowers. We showed Deb some pictures of what were thinking, and she came up with a beautiful centerpiece, bridesmaid, groomsmen, and bridal bouquet that matched our theme (rustic) perfectly. I couldn't be happier with our choice in choosing Oakleaf and would highly recommend them to all brides to be and for special occasions. They were very easy and responsive to work with and were straight forward on prices.

Emma · Married on 10/01/2016

Oak leaf did such a beautiful job, as many new brides know this is a stressful time and trying to bring an image from Pinterest or the back of your mind to life is hard. They took the time to set down and go over my vision for the wedding and give me professional opinions on how to make everything pop. Everything from the alter to boquets were perfect!! I would definitely recommend!

Jessie · Married on 09/24/2016

Debby was amazing! I was a bride with no parents in town to help me choose flowers and there are so many choices! Luckily with Deby I didn't have to worry once about florals and they were BEATIFUL!!!

Kelsey · Married on 07/10/2016

Of all of our vendors, they were my favorite. Julio is SO nice and so much fun. They supplied all centerpieces included with price of flowers and even were nice enough to throw in a few extra candles when we didn't realize we didn't have enough. They have a real talent!

Carmen L · Married on 06/25/2016

I was real happy with the service they provided and all the bouquets and boutonierres were to my satisfaction. They were very beautiful and the delivery time was the time they had specified. If I would ever need to get a florist, I would choose them again with no hesitation. My wedding was this year on June 25.

Eric · Married on 05/21/2016

I went into my meeting with Debby with absolutely no idea what types of flowers or arrangements I wanted for my wedding. Her patience and ability to generate ideas from very little information besides my theme colors was pretty astonishing. The arrangements were absolutely beautiful and the compliments from guests were never ending. I highly recommend Oakleaf Florist to anyone looking for a top notch florist with a creative spirit.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Oakleaf Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Eric! I hope your Downton Abbey inspired reception was everything you dreamed of. Send me some pics!!!

Oakleaf did a fantastic job! My flowers for my wedding came out absolutely gorgeous! They helped me through the process and made recommendations for me when it came time to picking out what I wanted. They were so easy to work with, and they were all so nice and accommodating. They truly made my day special.