Oak Tree Manor Reviews

71 Reviews for Oak Tree Manor

• Jessica

Jessica Hunter · Married on 09/19/2020

Truly Magical

Oak Tree Manor was the very first venue we visited when we started planning our wedding. We immediately knew that it was “the one” and though we checked out a few more venues, we found each one dull in comparison. Oak Tree Manor is truly a magical place.

We booked about a year in advance to our original date and were lucky enough to visit the venue several times throughout the year, they even hosted photos and cookies with Santa at Christmas time. Each time we visited we fell in love with it all over again.

Then covid happened and we had to postpone. Jose was great and so accommodating with all of the changes. It took away so much of the stress of being a pandemic bride. He was so easy and a pleasure to work with.

Our wedding was yesterday and it couldn’t have been more perfect. Oak Tree Manor was more whimsical than ever. ALL of our guests continuously told us how much they loved the venue, how great the food was, how on top of things the servers were and how it was the best wedding they have ever been to.

We went back to the venue today to pick up a few things that were left behind and I said to my new husband “I feel really emotional right now because I just love this place so much and I can’t believe it’s all over. We will have to have our daughters sweet 16 here so we have an excuse to come back”

Oak Tree Manor is truly a hidden gem and we will always treasure it more than words could ever express!

Sent on 09/20/2020
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 05/29/2020

Magnificent venue- a dream!

WOW. Oak Tree Manor was an absolute dream to get married at. Haydee and Maggie were absolutely amazing to work with. We planned our wedding while living in a different state AND during a national pandemic. They remained calm through it all, worked with us, and helped us have our dream wedding. The venue is gorgeous and the property is all yours the entire day. The bridal suite and grooms suite were both perfect for getting ready and spending time with the wedding party throughout the day. The catering was also wonderful- the best food I have ever had at a wedding. We did the pot roast and the chicken satchet and both were well liked and raved about by our guests. It was truly the most amazing venue and I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who wants a beautiful venue with a wonderful, loving family behind the business.

Sent on 06/02/2020

Oak Tree Manor's reply:

Ashlee, thank you for your confidence and your patience throughout the planning stage. We loved hosting your family here and we wish you nothing but happiness in your future!

-Haydee and the whole Oak Tree Manor family
  • Breanna

Breanna · Married on 03/10/2019

You have to get married under the tree

This venue is beyond beautiful! We are so happy with our experience and would recommend Oak Tree Manor to anyone that asked they catered to our needs and even came up with a new menu for our brunch wedding that included a made to order omelet and waffle station which was delicious.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 03/09/2019

Great location and wonderful staff

I loved working with oak tree manor and Jose. It is a beautiful location tucked away in a neighborhood. Our guests passed it up, so the only thing I would suggest is better and bigger signage.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Andrea · Married on 11/10/2018

I had my dream wedding here

I loved getting married at Oak Tree Manor and can't imagine having had my wedding anywhere else. From the moment I saw the stunning, historic oak tree on their property, I knew I wanted to get married under the tree. It was the only venue we visited before signing a contract! Haydee was wonderful to work with and helped me find some of my other vendors. She also was very patient with my Dad who helped as my wedding coordinator.
    There are lots of options for your menu, and I also appreciated that you could do "extra" things, like upgrade linens, etc., if you want but did not have to. The entire property is beautiful and I was so happy to have my ceremony and reception in the same place. I also was very glad that I could get ready on the property -- it helped keep me calm to have my hair and makeup done there instead of driving a lot of places. My now husband and I also decided to stay the night there. The breakfast we had the next morning with my family was delicious and a nice way to finish our wedding festivities. Thank you Haydee and all the staff at Oak Tree for helping make my dreams come true!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 10/11/2018

Beautiful venue indoor and out. Professional staff and delicious catering. One stop shop that doesnt break the bank!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Kelley · Married on 11/04/2017

WOW! Oak Tree Manor is just an incredible wedding venue. The house and the oak tree are stunning - an incredibly beautiful backdrop for my wedding. Literally the moment I first walked into the venue, I knew that was where I wanted to have my wedding. All of our guests were raving about the venue, too - asking how we found such a great place, and talking about how stunning it was. We had our wedding and reception outside, but they also have a reception hall on-site which was an easy backup plan in case the weather didn't work out in our favor (which luckily it did!). On top of that, we worked with Haydee throughout the wedding planning process and she was just AMAZING. I must have sent her a thousand emails in the process, with random questions, and she always responded extremely fast. She was so friendly and helpful, and always assured me that she had everything under control and that I had nothing to worry about, and she was right! I am so grateful for all of her help! I could not have asked for a better place to have my wedding!!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Oak Tree Manor's reply:

Kelley! It was such a pleasure working with you throughout this whole process. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and you were a stunning bride. Thank you for the lovely words. We wish you the best always!

Haydee Lara
    Facility Manager
    Oak Tree Manor

Michelle · Married on 03/18/2017

We had such a wonderful experience at Oak Tree Manor! Jose was very attentive before and during the wedding and made sure we were happy with the arrangements. The venue is gorgeous in daylight or night, so we were very happy with the different opportunities we had to take our couple photos. Great service all around!

Sent on 03/21/2017

amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

Stop your search for the perfect venue, you have found it! This is the most amazing venue from appearance to location Oak Tree Manor is UNBELIEVABLE. I had my wedding here October 8th, 2016 and it was an absolute DREAM. Haydee and her staff made for one of the smoothest and easiest weddings ever. Anything i needed from a million questions to using one of the houses on the property she made it happen for me! I could go on forever about how absolutely blown away i was by this venue and the staff. Thank you Haydee and the rest at Oak Tree for one phenomenal wedding and everything you did for my big day!

-Amanda (Hiett) Gary

Sent on 12/03/2016

Gerson · Married on 09/23/2016

My wife and I got married at Oak Tree Manor on September 2016. From the first time that we saw the venue, we fell in love with it. Jose was very helpful and worked with us all the way. We heard great comments from our guest about the quality of service and food. My wife and I loved the house and the photos looked great with the lights and trees. Everything from start to finish was easy and we knew Oak Tree Manor was the best choice. Every now and then I go and look back the photos and videos of our wedding just to see how beautiful everything looked from the house to the light up tree. I can't wait to go back and see it again and relive the best day of my life.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2016

Oak Tree Manor is a beautiful yet down-to-earth venue. If you want a venue that is gorgeous, but not as formal as a traditional venue, Oak Tree Manor is a great choice! Our guests really enjoyed our venue, and even spent most of our happy hour enjoying lawn games and shaved ice outside on the lawn under the beautiful string lights. It was so relaxing to be able to arrive at the house on property in the morning, and not have to worry about running around town to get our hair done, etc. My bridal party and I were very comfortable getting ready in the house, and it helped me to relax and enjoy getting ready for my wedding. The reception hall is almost a "blank slate", which was great, because it can really be decorated to fit any wedding style. My guests had a great time cutting it up on the dance floor for hours, and the OTM staff did a good job of keeping guests plates and glasses full! The only problem we encountered was that the venue did not carry tonic water for cocktails like we had thought they would, but we solved the problem quickly and easily. I've been able to see some sneak peeks of our wedding pictures, and they are gorgeous! (Especially some night pictures we took near the beautiful live oak tree.) Haydee was a pleasure to work with as we planned our wedding, and always quickly and graciously answered any questions or concerns I had. I'm so glad my husband and I chose Oak Tree Manor as our wedding venue, it was perfect for our fun, less formal wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/06/2016

Having our wedding at Oak Tree Manor was a no brainer for my (current) wife and I! From the moment we first saw this place online we immediately fell in love with it. My wife and I looked at several different places before stumbling upon Oak Tree Manor and from the moment we met Haydee we knew that this was the place for us. This is such a beautiful place outside and inside. We both loved the vintage feel to everything and couldn't believe how quick it was to fall in love with this place. Haydee was such a welcoming person to us and you could tell how genuinely happy she was to do her job there. She was there from day one and was always available to answer any of our questions as they came up and was more than wiling to make herself available if we ever needed to go to the venue. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and hope I am able to attend a wedding here in the future.
    Our wedding day was so beautiful and there is not one bad thing that I am able to say about this place!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Haley · Married on 06/24/2016

This wedding venue was absolutely beautiful. The staff were a great help on the wedding day and very flexible. My husband and I both loved the food and the space! Overall this was a perfect venue for our wedding!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Amy · Married on 05/20/2016

This venue was perfect! The oak tree and the manor are just so amazing, and I knew right away this is where I wanted to have my wedding. I looked at a number of venues and nothing compared to the combination of beauty and price that this one offered. The catering is included along with all of the set up and everything that you would need as far as tables, linens, etc. The one surprise that we had is that cups are not offered for the bar, so make sure you bring some! We had to run to Walmart really quick as we did not realize that they were not included. We had the whole day to set up, which was really nice since you know you want everything to look perfect. I definitely recommend this venue as I can't think of any place better to get married than under a gorgeous 200 year old oak tree.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/07/2016

We could not have picked a better place for our wedding this past May! Not only were the grounds absolutely stunning, Haydee made the entire process so easy! She helped us with so much and was so patient through the indecision of picking certain things out and all the typical craziness of a wedding day! Thank you so much for all of your help and making our day so special. I am so happy we chose Oak Tree Manor and we will continue to spread the word.
    the only disclaimer, and this has already been spoken to Haydee about- we were very Unsatisfied with the preferred vendor DJ, Cesar Gil at "unique style productions." We shared our experience we had with him, with Haydee and she was very professional and apologetic of our experience with him.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2016

Really charming venue. We lucked out with perfect weather, had the ceremony and reception outside and the atmosphere was amazing. We got so many compliments on the location. The lights at night were simply magical. Staff and management were super helpful and Jose, was very responsive to my many emails! Everything was included in this venue with the exception of flowers, photography, DJ, and decor. There was a venue coordinator that was responsible for everything from the waitstaff, bartenders, and food service, and valet parking. Really great experience, made our wedding day pretty spectacular.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Michelle · Married on 03/26/2016

Oak Tree Manor is such an amazing place! The first time we arrived at the venue, we instantly knew this was where we wanted to have our wedding. From the main house, to the beautiful oak tree, to the reception hall, everything about this venue is spectacular.

Working with Jose was great, and anytime we had questions or changes to be made, he was quick to respond and help us. Many of the vendors we used had worked there before, and this helped the entire wedding day go very smoothly.

We can't say thank you enough to the family at Oak Tree Manor for making our wedding day so special and even more memorable than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 04/17/2016

Trisha · Married on 12/27/2015

I had my wedding at Oak Tree Manor in December and I am so happy with our choice of venue! We chose Oak Tree because we wanted an outdoor ceremony but in a place where a back up indoor option would be beautiful.

Lo and behold, we did have incredibly inclement weather on our wedding day so we ended up having to do an indoor ceremony. However, the venue was super flexible and willing to change it to outdoor at the last minute if the weather let up, which I feel really speaks to how much they want to accommodate you to make your day perfect. Honestly in any case, I have received so many compliments from guests on how absolutely stunning the indoor ceremony was.

The food was delicious, the event staff was wonderful/helpful, and all services provided were done extremely professionally. You bring your own alcohol, but they provide a bartender/serve it for you which I feel is the best arrangement possible. My parents stayed overnight at the bed & breakfast and loved the breakfast the next morning! The prices at Oak Tree are reasonable considering that they provide almost all of the services you need for your day, making it very seamless.

The venue is absolutely gorgeous and has such a romantic and vintage feel that it really appealed to me greatly. I have such wonderful thoughts about my wedding day and I can't imagine having chosen a place other than Oak Tree.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Pooja · Married on 11/27/2015

We held our pre-wedding party at Oak Tree Manor outside in the garden/gazebo area, and it was ABSOLUTELY beautiful! The weather was amazing, the lighting was adorable and the service was great. Haydee did a great job coordinating my event. All the guests really enjoyed the venue and the event- no one had been there before and loved it! If possible, i would definitely do it all over again! Thanks Haydee and team!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Oak Tree Manor/Jose was a pleasure to work with. Jose was extremely responsive to all of my questions and concerns. He answered my emails within 24 hours. We booked Oak Tree Manor about a year before the wedding and their pricing and policies were all very clear. The only minor annoyance was payments were done through check so it would take a week for them to go through the mail and clear the bank. But Jose was always sure to email mail me when he received the payments. I would have rathered an online payment option.

On the day of the wedding it rained. First it was a drizzle but it turned into a full rain. We waited until about 45 minutes before the ceremony to move inside. We booked Oak Tree Manor because we loved the idea of standing beneath the tree. It was a little disappointing to move inside but the love from my family and friends filled the reception hall just the same. If you book Oak Tree Manor I would suggest decorating the reception hall more than the outdoor area just in case the ceremony happens inside.

Oak Tree Manor was a great venue. If you love the tree then you won't regret working with their staff and policies.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Amber · Married on 09/06/2015

This venue was absolutely perfect! I could not have asked for a better place to get married. The owners are very respectful and accommodating! I can't wait to see all the photos and to share them for the rest of my life! Highly recommend it was a good price for everything you get! I did my bridal and engagement sessions here as well! Best wishes to all future brides!

Sent on 09/14/2015

A very professional and helpful staff!! As the mother of the bride I had an amazing experience with this venue. They went above and beyond to find a lost item and ensured it was returned.

Great venue!

Sent on 10/16/2015

amber · Married on 08/08/2015

Loved my wedding day and this venue so much! All guests complimented on the venue and all the trees, especially the giant oak tree in the front, which is a perfect place for great pictures. I loved worked with the Oak Tree staff. If you are looking for a beautiful unique venue stop by Oak Tree Manor, you will love it.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Nicole · Married on 06/12/2015

Oak Tree Manor is the most beautiful place. I tear up every time I go. My wedding is set for June 2015 and Jose has been absolutely wonderful to work with. He responds almost immediately-even to the silliest of questions. Oak Tree has really helped to calm my nerves and make the planning of my special day a breeze.

Sent on 03/12/2015

Bianca · Married on 05/30/2015

Very responsiveness and helpful through out process. Beautiful venue!!

Sent on 02/28/2015