Oak Ridge Golf Club Reviews

29 | Feeding Hills, MA

29 Reviews for Oak Ridge Golf Club

Danielle Langlois · Married on 02/09/2020

Best Wedding Choice We Made!

Having our wedding here was the best decision we made. They went above and beyond to make our day special. The wedding coordinator Shelley, is the best. Anytime I had a question she responded in less then 24 hours. She made sure everyone knew where they were supposed to be the day of the wedding and that everything went smoothly. We didn't have to worry about anything as she took care of everything the day of. Our guests and wedding party kept saying how helpful she was. We were allowed to go anywhere on the golf course to take pictures with our photographer and we got some amazing pictures. We wanted specific types of alcohol at our wedding and they made sure they had it on hand the day of our wedding. They have the most reasonable costs around. They truly go above and beyond to make your day special and perfect for each couple.

Sent on 11/24/2019

Rachel Lynn Kimball · Married on 09/20/2019

Shelley was amazing!!

Shelley made my day so easy. I didnt need to lift a finger or worry about a thing all day. The place is beautiful and the food and staff were great! A great place to have ypur wedding!!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Bonci/meredith Bonci · Married on 08/24/2019

2 Bride Wedding 8/24/2019

This Venue was perfect for us. The entire staff from the owner to the waitstaff were amazing to say the least! The coordinator (Shelley) was very accommodating and extremely fun to work with as well as patient! The grounds are bright, clean and maintained. The banquet hall is set up nicely with lighting as well as plenty of windows to catch a great sunset. I could go on and on about how great our experience was.... Any major event in a persons life should be as stress-less as possible... Shelley and the entire staff at Oak Ridge made it happen for my wife and I!! There were a couple of little snags (no fault of the venue) during the day but within a blink of an eye they were already being taken care of before I could get the full sentence out!! Great Job!!!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 08/23/2019

So amazing!

I can’t say enough good things about Oak Ridge. It’s such a beautiful venue and the staff was so great. The food was wonderful as well. Paul and Shelley were really great to work with and Shelley went above and beyond to make sure the day was perfect. I didn’t have to worry the day of because Shelley was on top of everything. It was no e to be able to sit back and enjoy the day.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Julie · Married on 08/10/2019

Great Venue!

My daughter and son-in-law's wedding was held at Oak Ridge and the day was perfect! Shelly, the wedding coordinator, was amazing from the first meeting with her to the actual day of the wedding! She was always making sure we were being taken care of, and if we needed anything, she was right there. The food was great, the grounds were beautiful, the waitstaff was very accommodating. I would highly recommend Oak Ridge!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2019

A dream come true

Shelley was absolutely amazing and made the day so care free. Everyone complimented on how well put together it all was and flowed beautifully. One of the best weddings they’ve been to is all we heard all night!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Debbie Papineau · Married on 04/05/2019

Spectacular May '19 Wedding

Worry-free, well-planned event venue!!! Food was delish (family style was great). Beautiful space (we didn't need to decorate which saved us $$) and amazing backdrop for pictures too! Gorgeous outdoor ceremony and wonderful indoor option available (which is key in New England!). Shelley took care of everything. I didn't have to worry about a thing! Highly recommended!!!! Thank you for a perfect wedding.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Tammy · Married on 01/05/2019

Excellent would highly recommend to have an event here

Shelley the event coordinator is fabulous. Very professional and is totally on the mark with everything you want. I would highly recommend Oak Ridge to have any kid of event from weddings, 16th birthday events to aby showers. They are awesome and After having my baby shower there 16 yrs ago to having my Twins 16th Birthday party there is no one comparable to the high quality you get there. Shelley is the best of the best. I will always recommend Oak Ridge.

Sent on 01/06/2019

John · Married on 09/08/2018

Our daughter and new son-in-law's wedding was a great success due to the owners and staff. From the start of the planning process, Paul and Shelley were there to guide and help us plan a very special day. They made the bride and groom's ideas happen. No one was pushy or tried to upsell any feature. They presented their wedding packages and let us decide which was the best fit. Any suggestions made only enhanced our own ideas. The venue was immaculately clean and beautifully decorated. Shelley created a wonderful table decoration that we heard many compliments on. The food was delicious and plentiful and the servers were attentive and polite to everyone. This experience completed a wonderful day and helped create many lasting memories. We would definitely use and recommend their services. PS. This was actually our second experience. The bridal shower was also held there and that was a wonderful event also.

Sent on 09/10/2018
  • Becky and Brendan

Brendan · Married on 06/02/2018

i am so happy that i chose oakridge as my wedding venue. everything was just perfect. the staff, the decorations, the FOOD was amazing, and the wedding coordinator Shelly was the BEST!! Shelly was so involved and really went above and beyond the day of the wedding. everything was perfect and set just the way i wanted it to be. oakridge out did itself from the rehearsal, to the bridal suite and decorations, to making sure the whole day went flawless and ran smoothly. i cannot say enough about the food which was soooooo good. they even made sure to have my favorite drink fireball at the bar as they normally dont carry it. we ended up asking to stay an extra hour because we were having so much fun. the outside where we had the ceremony was beautiful and the scenery is great for pictures. they were very accommodating and really wanted you to have the wedding of your dreams. i cant say enough about how great everything was. a special thanks to Shelly for everything she did as she really went above and beyond. my wedding was perfect and oakridge really made sure it was the best day ever. thank you again. i highly highly highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married who wants a great experience, great staff, great food, beautiful pictures, and fairly priced.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Steph · Married on 11/03/2017

Oak Ridge was an absolute incredible venue ! The entire staff went above and beyond our expectations ! Shelley was an amazingg wedding coordinator and made our day exactly what we wanted !! The owner was extremely nice as well ! Food was also terrific ! The inside and outside of the venue were gorgeous, which made our pictures breathtaking !! I highly recommend using their covered bridge on site for a "first look" because photos were stunning !! Overall great venue and highly recommend it for your special day !!
    Steph & Scott Oct 22, 2017

Sent on 12/20/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2017

We had our wedding here on September 2, 2017. It was beyond amazing! Right from the beginning it was perfect! My mother and I just showed up to take a look to see if we were interested and Paul came out to us and offered us the whole tour and sat down with us and explained the packages that include all the tips and taxes except for state tax which was really nice! Then he held our date for a couple weeks until we could come back and see the venue being set up for a wedding. Then Shelley was our coordinator for the wedding and she was so great! I would text her little questions I had, like the measurements of tables and what not and she instantly got back to me. She also promoted everyone as to when to walk down the aisle so there was enough space between everyone. Every single person at my wedding said it was the best one they have ever gone to! The only thing to mention is that the bar is a cash bar so make sure your guests bring cash! They have an ATM but it was out of service that weekend which effected some of the guests. All in all though I would HIGHLY recommend this venue!!

Sent on 09/19/2017
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 08/19/2017

My fiancé now husband got married at Oakridge on 8/19/17. Our wedding consultant was Shelly she is just amazing.
    She prompt to answer all the questions we had, via email or phone.
    She made sure we had everything that we needed for our special day on time way before our wedding day.
    She accommodated our taste with having our back drop setting there.
    Paul the owner was great by letting us borrow the napkins in order to help coordinate our theme color.
    The food was just great, lots of our guests complemented our venue.
    The food was good and we were really touched by the fact that they allowed us to bring our cultural food as a buffet stand ( Cameroon food stand) add our tradition to our wedding.
    Thanks Shelly for making our day, really special.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Gena · Married on 07/29/2017

We had our wedding reception at Oak Ridge inJuly 2017 and it was everything we wanted and more. From the moment we toured the space seven months before our date we knew it was the right fit for our special day. We worked with Shelley and she stressed the fact that this is a family owned business that truly focuses on what the bride and groom want. Shelley and her team absolutely catered to us and our guests. Knowing that there is only one event per day put our mind at ease because I would not want another wedding/event overlapping ours. The grounds are beautiful and there is a covered bridge that is great for pictures. There is a lovely room for the cocktail hour with a gorgeous stone fireplace and the ability for people to mingle inside and outside. We lucked out the day of our wedding with ample sunshine and a cool breeze so people enjoyed overlooking the golf course outside on the patio. The main reception room is spacious and there is plenty of natural light. The dance floor is very large and is perfect for everyone to move around and not feel crowded. From the sweetheart table we were able to see all of our guests around the room and that was so important because I don't think anyone had an obstructed view of us. All of our guests raved about the food! Everything was delicious and there was plenty of it to go around. We received so many compliments on our cake from Moore Cakes and it was a wonderful four tiered design. I really cannot thank Shelley and the staff of the Oak Ridge enough for the attention to detail and the care they showed us. I would highly recommend having any special occasion at the Oak Ridge.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

Our experience with Oak Ridge was wonderful! The venue overall was a gorgeous setting, and had everything we were looking for! Our consultant was Shelly, who was supportive of us throughout our engagement including always promptly answering the dozens of questions I had. We worked with Theresa on the day of who was also amazing, super helpful, and made my dream wedding come true. The food was also wonderful as we had some non-traditional items on the menu (the Polish food station in particular!). Thank you Oak Ridge!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Jaime · Married on 06/17/2017

Jeremy and I got married on 6-17-17 and it was the most perfect day! Shelley Carner is a fantastic coordinator and was always there when I needed her! She was calm, cool and collected and took care of everything so I could just enjoy the day! The Venue at OakRidge is absolutely beautiful and Paul was so friendly giving us a tour and offering different wedding packages that would best fit us! Our wedding was beautiful and we thank Paul, Shelley and the whole staff at OakRidge! Our guests also raves about the food! It was delicious!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Leena · Married on 05/20/2017

all around amazing

Shelley Karner the wedding coordinator was always helping me with every question concern and reassuring me everything would be perfect. if I had an idea of how I wanted something for my special day she made sure to go above and beyond to make it happen. the day of my wedding this past Saturday everything went so smoothly no concerns and the set up from the ceremony to the reception was amazing and the bridal suit was so cozy for me and my girls I sometimes forgot I was there for my wedding. the food was so good everyone wanted seconds. I can not recommend oak ridge enough the gorgeous views and choices you have if you want an outdoor or indoor event both spots are set up and gorgeous. and the golf course has many different spots your photographers can take you for those breath taking photos. you just have to go and check it out for yourself

Sent on 10/14/2019

Abby · Married on 08/27/2016

My now husband and I just got married August 27th and Oak Ridge Country Club was absolutely amazing!! Paul, the manager there is so responsive and did everything in his power to make our day perfect! Teresa (the wedding planner) handled rehearsal and all day of activities. She and her servers made sure the day went smoothly without any hiccups. Our ceremony was also held there on their golfing grounds and all my guests complimented the area. The food and service were both great. If Oak Ridge is one of your options for your wedding venue, I say GO FOR IT!

Thanks again Oak Ridge for a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Chrisitne · Married on 08/20/2016

I called Oak Ridge last minute to come in and check out the location and speak to them about my wedding. Paul was very flexible and was able to walk me through the venue and sit down with me about packages. I have gone back a few times with different members of my family to look at the location and Paul was flexible with that as well and even did the walk through with each group. There packages prices are very reasonable and they help customized your packages to your needs. I would recommend them for any event.

Sent on 10/14/2015
  • Jenn and Brian

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2016

Oak Ridge was everything we could have imagined. The outside venue was spectacular and in great shape. The food was phenomenal with the portions being huge. Cocktail hour went great and the bartenders provided as much entertainment as the guests. Paul and Theresa were on top of everything and made sure our day was perfect. We knew people that had gotten married at Oak Ridge and we are glad we did too!!!!!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Kerry · Married on 06/25/2016

Our original venue went out of business about 8 months before our wedding and when we contacted Oak Ridge, they were wonderful. Once we determined they had the date available and after meeting with Paul we knew this was a blessing in disguise. The entire staff was wonderful. They were flexible with their very reasonable packages and catered them to our wishes. Shelley and Teresa were wonderfully accommodating to make our vision come true. And the staff went above and beyond our expectations. I would recommend this venue for anyone looking for a beautiful setting, with high quality service, and reasonable prices.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Amy · Married on 06/24/2016

Absolutely perfect venue for an outside ceremony and wedding reception. The arbor was decorated by Shelly with tulle and fresh flowers and the course offered many great spots to capture beautiful photos as the sun set in the background. Paul Strycharz, the owner, and his staff were attentive and respectful of every request we made. Paul met with us months and also a few weeks before our wedding to make sure everything we wanted was covered and there was no worrying on our end. Teresa , waitstaff, and bartender were loved by all of the guests. The food was AMAZING!!!!! We chose prime rib, chicken franchise, and baked schrod. My husband and I are still getting compliments on what a great venue we chose for our special day. We were very pleased and would highly recommend Oak Ridge to anyone for any occasion. Thanks to Paul Strycharz and a wonderful staff, It was an unforgettable wedding!!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Sam · Married on 04/02/2016

Shelley,
    Thank You for everything that you did to make our wedding day special. Everything was amazing. Oak Ridge is the place to go you made everything seamless.

Sam and Lisa Polep

Sent on 05/06/2016

They were AMAZING! Anything I wanted I could have. The most accomodating venu I fell across! The food was delishious and the cook catered to my dairy allergy and other allergies of my guests! The staff was great and I couldn't of asked for things to go more smoothly

Sent on 12/06/2013

To the Oak Ridge Staff,
    Thank you SO much for everything you did to make our wedding PERFECT. Everyone on the staff is incredible from top to bottom. You made our wedding exactly the way we wanted and we are so grateful for all the hard work. We recommend Oak Ridge very highly. Everyone was impressed with the service and how great the food was.

Sue and Mark