Oak & Pine Media Reviews

4 Reviews for Oak & Pine Media

• Jenny

Jenny S. · Getting married on 06/08/2022

Love our wedding videos!

A silver lining to our reduced guest list was deciding to capture the special moments of our wedding day in video. Thankfully Chloe and Brendan were available so close to our wedding date. They created an amazing video that captured the beauty of the venue and the joys and love of our relationship. I have already watched and rewatched the trailer and final wedding video over and over. We will cherish these memories forever.

Sent on 10/25/2020

Ashley K. · Getting married on 08/09/2021

best videographers!

Chloe and Brendan were the best videographers to work with!! First of all, its just them so you know you're getting a quality product. They were incredibly punctual and even created a photo + video timeline for our wedding day. We talked multiple times before our day and they even facetimed my husband and I "just to get to know us better." Secondly, they made the planning process stress free. I had a destination wedding in Estes Park and since I knew nothing about the best lighting or placed to shoot in Rocky Mountain National Park, Chloe was extremely helpful. She took it upon herself to email me a list of places she likes to shoot WITH examples. She also made getting RMNP permits easy. Chloe and Brendan are incredibly kind and organized, making our wedding day run smoothly and on time. I kid you not, these are the guys you want to hire for your wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Katie · Married on 08/22/2020

We were so lucky to have Oak + Pine film our wedding day!

Chloe and Brendan did a fantastic job of capturing our wedding day. From the initial contact, they were very willing and easy to work with us and our vision. On the day of our wedding, they were so professional, worked very well with our photographers, and overall contributed positive vibes to our day!

The final product from the wedding trailer to the full film was absolutely magical. The music paired so well with our footage and the audio captured is something we will always treasure. I cannot wait to share our video with the family and friends who weren't able to be there due to the pandemic!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Natalie T. · Married on 09/27/2019

So happy we chose to work with Oak & Pine

Our photographer recommended Oak & Pine to us because she has had very positive experiences working with them and we were completely impressed. They were extremely responsive, accommodating, provided great information, and a joy to work with. I am so glad we made the decision to go with them. And, maybe most important, we love our video!

Sent on 01/10/2020