Oak & Pine Media Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Jenny
    Jenny S. Married on 06/08/2022

Love our wedding videos!

A silver lining to our reduced guest list was deciding to capture the special moments of our wedding day in video. Thankfully Chloe and Brendan were available so close to our wedding date. They created an amazing video that captured the beauty of the venue and the joys and love of our relationship. I have already watched and rewatched the trailer and final wedding video over and over. We will cherish these memories forever.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank you for capturing our love story.

I started following Oak & Pine Media in the spring of 2020. I loved their aesthetic. Summer 2020 I signed up for the elopement giveaway.
    They ended up choosing us and we couldn’t have been more thrilled. Months passed by, plans changed and our elopement grew to an intimate wedding. We are thankful for Oak & Pine being so patient and flexible. After a phone call, zoom chat, and multiple emails. We met up in The White Mountains for a couple session. We had the best time taking pics and getting to know Chloe & Brendan. Fast forward to October 1sr, 2021. They were the best at coordinating and setting the mood for our special day. The artistry and attention to detail is not the only thing this power couple brings to the table. They are the most kind and genuine people in the service industry. Thank you for creating a beautiful memory for us to cherish for a life time!!!
    Tracy P. Married on 09/11/2021

Truly amazing

Brendan and Chloe are absolutely amazing. Their work speaks for itself, but their calming and kind nature make working with them that much more amazing. They were on the ball throughout the entire planning process and worked with us to ensure we got the exact images and shots that we wanted. They know exactly where to be at the perfect time to capture the best shots, and they were so much fun throughout the whole day. I am so happy we chose to have them by our sides capturing the most amazing day of our lives. Thank you both so much for making our big day stress free and amazing. I still get chills every time I watch our video!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Melanie
    Melanie S. Married on 08/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Chloe + Brendan are INCREDIBLE!!

As my husband and I approach our 1 year wedding anniversary, we are so excited to re-watch our wedding film that Chloe and Brendan curated for us and experience the magic of the day like it was yesterday. Not only are they insanely talented, but they are the most genuine, kind individuals, and we felt honored to have them alongside us to capture the best day of our lives. Their work portrays the beauty and emotion of the day so perfectly, and we will cherish the footage forever. I would choose Oak and Pine over and over again . We consider them friends and are forever grateful!
    Ashley K. Married on 08/09/2021

best videographers!

Chloe and Brendan were the best videographers to work with!! First of all, its just them so you know you're getting a quality product. They were incredibly punctual and even created a photo + video timeline for our wedding day. We talked multiple times before our day and they even facetimed my husband and I "just to get to know us better." Secondly, they made the planning process stress free. I had a destination wedding in Estes Park and since I knew nothing about the best lighting or placed to shoot in Rocky Mountain National Park, Chloe was extremely helpful. She took it upon herself to email me a list of places she likes to shoot WITH examples. She also made getting RMNP permits easy. Chloe and Brendan are incredibly kind and organized, making our wedding day run smoothly and on time. I kid you not, these are the guys you want to hire for your wedding!
    Sk Married on 08/04/2021

Last minute elopement

We made a last minute decision to elope and with about 3 weeks notice Chloe and Brendan helped us pull off the most perfect for us elopement in Acadia National Park. They were able to help with vendors, timing, location, and most importantly delivered absolutely beautiful photographs and video. Chloe and Brendan were easy to communicate with and made us comfortable. Not only would we never be able to have done this without them but the quality and style of the product is pure art. AND those beautiful photos and tear jerker video were delivered absolutely on time during the crazy post pandemic wedding surge! We could not recommend them enough and are just so very grateful to have the memories captured in such a perfect way.
  • Kayla
    Kayla B. Married on 07/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best decision we made!!!

If you’re looking for the perfect videographers for your wedding, your search is over!
    Chloe and Brenden (Oak & Pine Media) were the videographers for our wedding in July 2021. They are the most kind, professional and talented duo and we can’t recommend them enough. They made us feel at ease from the moment they arrived. Not only were they amazing videographers, but they also helped out with anything we needed, most notably was finding a solution to what seemed like the end of the world at the time. My husband and I were married in a church and wanted to say our own personal vows, although there was a miscommunication and when the priest announced us married, we realized we never said our personal vows!! Chloe & Brendan saw my panic and hopped right in with the most perfect idea… to say our vows privately at the beach at the venue. This was even more special since it was intimate, and all captured in (flawless) video. They had so many ideas and good direction for us to capture beautiful footage while still being ourselves and having so much fun doing it. They went above and beyond, blowing us away with the final video. They caught moments that I didn’t even realize they were recording, my favorite being a conversation I had with my 92-year-old grandfather about the important things in life and how to have a happy marriage. We have so many special moments that we can relive over and over again thanks to the amazing work of Chloe and Brenden at Oak & Pine Media. If you are lucky enough to book them for your wedding day, know that the video is one thing you don’t have to worry about!
    Dakota D. Married on 06/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST photography/ videography duo!

Chloe & Brendan are the best! They were amazing and super helpful throughout our entire experience, from finding us an amazing spot for our elopement with stunning views to providing recommendations for cake, flowers, hair, and makeup. They made sure we were involved in every step and were continuously checking in to make sure everything was going smoothly! After meeting with them for our engagement shoot, we knew we had made the right choice choosing to work with them! They both made us feel so comfortable and captured the most beautiful shots. Fast forward to the morning of our elopement (yes, they met us at 4:30 am to fulfill our dreams of a sunrise elopement!). They offered to give me a ride to our spot so my Husband and I could have a first look, they helped us carry everything out to our spot (cake, table, ring box, plates, etc.), assisted us in setting everything up, and even helped us move our cake from the box onto the cake stand. Chloe helped me into my dress and made sure I looked perfect before the first look while Brendan was chatting with my Husband waiting and making sure he wasn't peeking (lol)! They captured our day exactly how we had imagined it. It was absolutely perfect, stress-free, and seamless. They work together perfectly and are so in sync with each other and this most definitely reflects in their work. Our wedding film leaves us speechless every time we watch and it allowed our families to experience our day as if they were there with us. I had no doubts that our photo gallery and wedding film would be everything we had hoped for and 100% trusted them which made waiting much less stressful. On top of their incredible work, they are so sweet and friendly! We shared many laughs and they made our entire experience feel so natural and effortless.
    If you are considering Oak & Pine Media to capture your day, do yourself a favor and book ASAP!!
  • Kylie
    Kylie P. Married on 06/03/2021

Stunning Wedding Film

Chloe and Brendan are such an incredible duo. I can’t remember how I stumbled upon their business, but after following them on Instagram I fell in love with their work and the aesthetic.
    They were so responsive, encouraging, and helpful every step of the way during our planning. When it came to the day of, they handled everything to get the shots we wanted so flawlessly.
    I’m truly blown away by both our trailer and film. I’ve watched them both probably a hundred times!
    I’m so thankful we went with them to capture such a special day in our lives.
    Katie Married on 08/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We were so lucky to have Oak + Pine film our wedding day!

Chloe and Brendan did a fantastic job of capturing our wedding day. From the initial contact, they were very willing and easy to work with us and our vision. On the day of our wedding, they were so professional, worked very well with our photographers, and overall contributed positive vibes to our day!

The final product from the wedding trailer to the full film was absolutely magical. The music paired so well with our footage and the audio captured is something we will always treasure. I cannot wait to share our video with the family and friends who weren't able to be there due to the pandemic!
    Natalie T. Married on 09/27/2019

So happy we chose to work with Oak & Pine

Our photographer recommended Oak & Pine to us because she has had very positive experiences working with them and we were completely impressed. They were extremely responsive, accommodating, provided great information, and a joy to work with. I am so glad we made the decision to go with them. And, maybe most important, we love our video!