Oak Mountain Winery Reviews

Oak Mountain Winery 7
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Amendt · Married on 01/25/2019

Perfect Winery Wedding

We were married here in January 2019. We had exactly a year to plan and Rony, our coordinator was key to getting it all done in time. She is just as insanely organized as I am, was punctual to all of our meetings, and easy to talk to about our vision. She also recommended a DJ that was amazing. The venue is gorgeous so you don't really need much in the terms of decorations (big money saver). And the wine is fabulous! They have so many different kinds that every palate was smiling. At the end of the day we were exhausted, but had a very special, beautiful, love filled day all thanks to Oak Mountain and Rony.

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Oak Mountain Winery 9
    Oak Mountain Winery 10
    Oak Mountain Winery 11
    Oak Mountain Winery 12
    Oak Mountain Winery 13

Katrina · Married on 11/02/2018

Best Rehearsal Dinner

The husband and I are wine club members here and we knew right away that the cave would make an awesome rehearsal dinner venue. Rony made everything so simple and was so helpful throughout the process. Our guests loved the food and the wine (not one person opted for the beer!) We are so happy we chose Oak Mountain and we made many memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Christina

Andrew Delgado · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing venue, wonderful staff and awesome wedding coordinator

I HIGHLY recommend giving Oak Mountain a chance. Not only is the view spectacular, the customer service is unmatched. We had another venue in Temecula fall through due to poor customer service and we were apprehensive to start the process again. The wedding coordinator, Rony Walton, surpassed all our expectations. I could not have asked for a better person to be apart of our day. Not only is she a spectacular coordinator, but she is an amazing individual. We received countless compliments on her work. She not only exceeded my expectations, she also impressed everyone at our wedding with her attitude and work ethic.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Oak Mountain Winery 14

Andrew Delgado · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing and Wonderful!

It was a wonderful experience. We had the best wedding coordinator. Rony went above an beyond the call of duty. We would need something and she will do it quick and in an instant. She made sure that me and my wife were comfortable and happy. Could not ask for more from her!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Joyce

Joyce · Married on 06/30/2018

Breath taking and easy!

I had my wedding and reception at Oak Mountain. The venue was breath taking. Roni, my coordinator made sure everything went smoothly and the only thing I needed to worry about was looking good. She put up with my Bridezilla nerves and calmed them.
    Everyone that attended the wedding and reception expressed that it was not only the most elegant but the most warm and welcoming wedding they had ever been to. The service I received was top notch. This isn't my first rodeo, as I had been married before, and this by far was the best experience I ever had.
    At this venue everyone was incredibly helpful caring and made sure everything went off without a hitch. I even have guests that want their wedding to be held at this venue.
    I will forever be grateful that my wedding was as perfect as I had envisioned.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Summer · Married on 03/16/2018

Oak Mountain hosted our bridal party for a wine tour and delicious dinner in the wine cave. The best part of the dinner was working with Rony on the planning. Wonderful person to work with and truly made our evening celebrating the bride a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend the wine cave for celebrations, wedding, and any event.

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Oak Mountain Winery 15
    Oak Mountain Winery 16

Debbie · Married on 06/10/2017

Annette at Oak Mountain Winery was wonderful! She helped us create our dream wedding. She was very professional and helpful!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Courtney · Married on 03/12/2017

Annette and the team was very attentive since our first meeting. She answered emails right away and worked around our schedule. The wine is amazing and my guests couldn't stop talking about how AMAZING the food was, even weeks after the event. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable about the wine and the venue. We gad a great night celebrating our engagement with our friends and family and most importantly, the winery.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Christina · Married on 06/18/2016

I was a little nervous having my wedding an hour away from home, but after the wedding I knew it was the best decision. The winery was the perfect backdrop for our big day. Everyone loved the food, the wine, and the service. I could not be happier with how wonderful our wedding turned out. It has been a month since the wedding and people our still telling us it was the best wedding they had ever been to.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Jill · Married on 06/09/2016

We had our son's wedding rehearsal dinner in The Cave for 40 people, it turned out absolutely beautiful, from Annette's attention to detail to the fabulous dinner from Vineyard Catering. You won't go wrong having your event here! We also hired a musician for background music (not included in the cost), this was an all round fabulous night. Thank you Annette and Oak Mountain Winery!!!!!!
    Jill Zandstra

Sent on 07/15/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2016

Let me start by saying my wife and I had our wedding at Oak Mountain Winery.. and it was absolutely fantastic!

Finding a place wasn't easy but after meeting Annette (coordinator) and seeing the most beautiful wedding cave imaginable, we fell in love! My wife wanted a place that made her feel comfortable and left an impression on our guests. We can't thank Annette and the staff at Oak Mountain enough for the absolute perfect execution of our wedding. Finding a coordinator that understood how to navigate the wedding process was priceless.

In regard to the venue, our guests were left speechless! My wife and I have have traveled to several wine countries with caves and have never seen anything quite like Oak Mountain. It's truly a unique and beautiful place that can't be duplicated. They have some fantastic wines as well (the Caveman and Zin cannot be missed). Arguably the best champagne in the Valley as well.

We can't thank you all enough for the wonderful service and memorable experience!!

-t&j

Sent on 07/21/2016

Lynette · Married on 05/04/2016

Make a list of what you want and Annette will also give you ideas, She was wonderful.. She made it very easy for us. There is no stress on you to make a perfect event.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Sharon · Married on 12/13/2015

Easy, carefree planning at this event.

Sent on 07/11/2016

B · Married on 04/14/2016

Despite the majority of Temecula having scenic views, my fiancee and I were especially blown away by how beautiful the landscape was at Oak Mountain Winery. Since I wanted an outdoor wedding, this alone nearly had me at "hello". Having my dog as a part of the wedding was a definite make-or-break and, once I found out the owners were dog lovers, I was 100% sold.
    We met with Annette Nielsen (their contracted event coordinator) who showed us the location and pricing, while giving us several different options for each. She was knowledgeable about all things wedding related, which was incredibly helpful during crunch time narrowing down all of the final vendors and details. She was also a valuable go-between with the owners anytime I had questions about the location, and a vital resource on the wedding day itself with every detail of the setup and flow.
    We opted to have the ceremony on the outdoor patio in front of the cave tasting room and the reception area in the back Cave. The view from the patio was picturesque and made for a nice transition for my guests from the tasting room for the cocktail hour through the barrel room and into the Cave. We loved the uniqueness of the curved ceilings in the cave that made for truly gorgeous lighting and photos. And were in awe of the stunning cabinetry around the property and were more struck finding out that the owner did the majority of the woodwork himself.
    There were only a couple of things I would have changed or preferred if they were an option. There wasn't any kind of bridal suite (though it is our understanding there will be one eventually). The handful of pics getting dressed in the bathroom weren't super cute. The other thing I would've preferred was having the ceremony from their lower, cobblestone parking lot facing the most amazing views of the mountains. There's also a fantastic staircase leading to it that would've made for a grand entrance.

Sent on 07/21/2016

I chose this location for my rehearsal dinner and I had more fun with Annette then my wedding venue! She was very accommodating and professional. I would highly recommend both Annette and Oak Mountain!

Sent on 07/11/2016

carlene · Married on 09/08/2017

nice evening in Cave room with reception following

Sent on 09/18/2017