Oak Hill Estate Reviews

8 | McComb, MS

8 Reviews for Oak Hill Estate

Sandy S. · Married on 08/15/2020

Professional, successful, a JOY

We could not have had a better, more successful experience ANYWHERE than we had at Oak Hill with Debbie. She went above and beyond to insure that our Hope had the wedding day of her dreams! In Hope’s words to her Daddy during her their Father/Daughter dance, “It was perfect.” Thank you Debbie!

Sent on 08/18/2020

Morgan L. · Married on 06/07/2020

Our Wedding at Oak Hill

Oak Hill was perfect for our special day!!! The bridal sweet was absolutely wonderful for getting ready with my bridesmaids, and I know the men enjoyed the “man cave” as well! We originally planned to have an outdoor wedding, but due to rain we had to move inside. It was just as beautiful, and there was plenty of room! We loved Oak Hill!

Sent on 07/22/2020
  • Bonnie

Bonnie O. · Married on 05/09/2020

Spectacular FULL SERVICE Unique Wedding Experience

Spectacular Venue offering a FULL SERVICE unique wedding experience. My couple wanted simple elegance/bling meets rustic woodsman and they got it!! This venue not only offers everything a couple wants in a space, it offers much MORE! We choose to utilize all onsite rentals and decorations which are exquisite and plentiful to meet any couple's preference. The house is open to the banquet hall and offers so many unique spaces for some quite time away from the reception, photos, etc. I highly recommend utilizing Debbie McWilliams/Venue Owner's wedding coordination service, she made our experience extra special and stress free. Mother of the Bride, Wedding 9/5/20

Sent on 09/10/2020

Ken A. · Married on 05/02/2020

Unforgettable

We chose to let our daughter and son host our 50th wedding anniversary celebration at Oak Hill Estate . Everything was perfect,. We were proud for our children to announce that we would be having our celebration at such a dreamy place. The owner, Debbie McWilliams, was cordial ,welcoming. willing, and able to provide the atmosphere needed to host a once in a lifetime experience. Debbie worked with our children to decide seating, tables for our guest book, memorabelia , refreshments, and our cake (displayed under a crystal chandelier ). It was an early spring event with doors open wide to recieve the hundreds of guests. The photographer was able to capture many captivating moments during our celebration. It was wonderful to be able to have such an elaborate experience .

Sent on 09/26/2020

Taren T. · Married on 06/15/2019

Dream venue!

I am a local makeup artist and have had the pleasure of doing bridal makeup at Oak Hill Estate on several occasions. In my 6 years of doing makeup at venues, Oak Hill is by far my favorite place. The bridal suite is the definition of beauty and luxury, any bride will feel pampered and special in this suite! I highly recommend this venue to all of my brides!

Sent on 07/15/2020

Lauren W. · Married on 09/12/2020

Wonderful Venue

Oak Hill is the most beautiful venue in my area. Debbie is very helpful and knowledgeable about the entire wedding process. She was open to all of my ideas.

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Chelsey

Chelsey C. · Married on 05/02/2020

Beautiful southern wedding

The venue is absolutely gorgeous. The bridal suite was perfect for us to get married at. Debbie allowed us to take our engagements here too which were so pretty. Karen was a huge help in decorating! I would recommend for anyone looking for a large southern venue.

Sent on 10/10/2020