Oak Creek Farm Reviews

35 Reviews for Oak Creek Farm

• Kelly

Kelly 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Speechless and in love

As a same sex couple we always have a fear (yes even in todays society) that we would not be accepted and turned away from people and places. From the moment we met Billy and Jackie who welcomed us with opened arms we knew this place could be the one. They made us feel like family in the first 5 mins of being with them. They took us on a tour around the farm and showed us how things will be done the day of. When we stepped into the barn where the reception would be held we were speechless. It was everything we were looking for in a place. It was straight out of pinterest. This was our only venue we saw. We knew nothing could ever compare to the how beautiful the farm is. Jackie was with us every step of the way. If we had questions about anything (some that didnt have anything to do with the venue) she was there for us. We truly felt like one of the family. There are truly no words on how perfect they made our day. And to make things even more special they have a rule that if a calf is born the week you get married you get to name them. We were able to name the 2 male calves after my twin nephews Nico and Mateo. This was an absolutely magical experience that Jackie and Billy gave us. We cant thank them enough!!!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Shelby Mcmurray 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent wedding venue in Unionville, Va

My husband and I had our wedding at Oak Creek Farm on October 19, and it was absolutely perfect! Jackie and Billy, the owners, are absolutely wonderful, and a joy to work with! They made our wedding day a dream, from being so personable to our guest arriving, to making our day hiccup free. Jackie is every organized and keeps your timeline running smoothly with all your vendors. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, from the newly renovated bridal suite, to the gorgeous grounds around it and the lovely cows for great photo ops鈽猴笍

We live in Alabama, and Jackie made everything soooo easy for me! She was always quick on an email response, and there when I had some silly question. It was a great piece of mind knowing I could reach out, no matter the question and she would point me in the right direction.

Oak Creek Farm also has a huge selection of decor that you can chose from, as well a great vendor list.

I would highly recommend this venue to anyone! You would not be disappointed with Oak Creek Farm! 馃悇
    Thank you for everything Jackie and Billy!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Jennifer 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing service

I can鈥檛 rave enough about this venue!!! Jackie and Billy were amazing to work with and will do anything they can to assist in making your dream wedding come true. We even had a male calf born on our wedding day and it was named after my husband 馃グ the venue itself is beautiful and they provide so many extras that really helps with saving money on buying so many decorations and linens

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Burkhardt 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Dream Wedding Venue

Oak Creek Farm is the most beautiful wedding venue. It simply feels like home when you walk on the farm. Jackie and Billy go far and above to make your wedding day special and personal. Jackie is always very quick to respond and is happy to help in any way she can. I can honestly Jackie and Billy are one of the main reasons we Choose Oak Creek Farm as our wedding venue. When we met them we instantly felt like they were family. Each welcomed us with open arms and helped us throughout the entire wedding process.
    Their farm is incredibly clean and absolutely breathtaking. Jackie and Billy are both very organized and make sure your wedding day is exsactly what you dreamed of. I would HIGHLY recommend Oak Creek Farm to any future bride and groom I met. If I could relive my wedding day I would do it in a heartbeat. Thank you so much, Jackie and Billy, for making our fairy tale come true

Sent on 10/09/2019

Katie 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Oak Creek Farm - Unforgettable, Extremely Organized, Generous and Exceptional Venue

Jackie and Billy immediately made our entire family feel welcome and loved at Oak Creek. The barn is beautiful, the bridal cottage is AMAZING, the grooms area is wonderful and the whole setting is an escape on a traditional farm. Not many venues nowadays give you time to set up on Friday as well as the entire day on Saturday to get ready. Jackie is extremely organized and was able to support with details and act as the "day-of" coordinator. She is so responsive to email and her level of customer service was unprecedented. Billy made us feel at ease throughout the weekend, and the grounds looked incredible. Our vendors felt welcome and were taken care of - Jackie greeted them and helped them know exactly where to go. We got married on the HOTTEST day of the year in July - and they had a positive attitude the entire time. They made sure our guests felt as comfortable as possible. The most amazing part was that Jackie has inventory that is available to you with the venue rental - beautiful pieces that really bring the whole thing together. We cannot recommend Oak Creek Farm enough!!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Hailey

Hailey Aquilina 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Beyond Words

Oak Creek Farm was every single thing I was looking for in a wedding venue. the experience was flawless from the first moment of contact until we left the venue the night of our wedding. Jackie and Bill were a dream too work with. The venue is gorgeous inside and out! Rainy wedding day friendly it actually rained on my wedding day and it was still perfect I had not a care in the world, AND they went above and beyond to get me from the AMAZING bridal cottage too the barn completely dry. All decorations were provided, and they have any and everything you could want for that rustic wedding feel. The grooms suite is so perfect for the guys, again the bridal cottage is to die for, and the barn is so sweet and beautiful. Jackie always makes time for you and makes sure you are as stress free as a bride can be. I could go on and on, but the best part for Matt and I was Jackie and Billy's genuine kindness, they are truly wonderful people who really care about you and your big day!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Katie

Katie 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Cutest couple with the BEST venue

Oak Creek Farm was the first and only venue we looked at for our wedding. Jackie and Billy were amazing! They were friendly, funny, and accommodating to our ideas and wants. I was looking for a venue that was decently priced and included tables and chairs. With Oak Creek Farm, we got SO MUCH MORE! Not only were there tables and chairs, but we didn't have to purchase much extra because Jackie and Billy HAVE IT ALL, and then some! The day of our wedding there was no stress because the Oak Creek team had everything covered. If you're looking for a venue that literally has it all, and the kitchen sink, Oak Creek Farm is your place. Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Philip 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing venue

I highly recommend Oak Creek Farm as a venue. We just had our wedding there and it was absolutely perfect! The property and barn are beautiful and Jackie and Billy are amazing to work with. They really work hard before and day of to make sure everything is exactly as you envision.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Beyond my Wildest Dream!

This venue and the owners are more than what I'd always hoped for. They make you feel like family. The price of the venue comes with so much more than a location. You have access to beautiful land and barn for amazing photos, not to mention all of the additional items they already have at your disposal you can use for decor and set up. Jackie was always available to listen, help, and give any suggestions she could. Jackie & Billy are family now and we will continue to visit them.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Skylar 路 Married on 10/13/2018

This venue is everything we ever dreamed of! The owners are wonderful and work with you well! All the guests could not get over how great it was. Absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/14/2018

k 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Our daughter got married last Sat. at Oak Creek Farm. This venue was beautiful and the owners were amazing! Jackie and Billy made us feel like family from the very first visit. They were professional, friendly, gracious and super helpful. They left no stone unturned in making sure our daughter's wedding day was as special as it could be. The venue included so many "extras" in the price and we didn't have to spend a lot for decorations. There is nothing we can say negative about our experience working with Jackie and Billy. They are lovely people and we highly recommend this venue for your event. Thank you Jackie and Billy for everything!!!! Ken and Karen

Sent on 09/25/2018

Dear Ken and Karen,

Wow! You made our day with your kind words! We strive to make every wedding the best it can be and we so appreciate you taking the time to let other families know about our service here at Oak Creek Farm. Thank you again for trusting us with Courtney's wedding!
  • April

April 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Jackie and Billy are an AMAZING couple and owners of Oak Creek Farm. My husband and I had peace of mind the whole time knowing that we were going to be taken care of throughout the entire process of wedding preparations. We absolutely LOVED working with them!! It was easy, fun, and it is a BEAUTIFUL venue!! It is totally worth every penny! We can't wait to see our pictures!!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Morgan 路 Married on 12/16/2017

Jackie and Billy are such amazing people and are perfect for the wedding industry. My husband and I got married there back in May and we have really enjoyed working with them! They are just like family to us! We love them! Great venue, great prices and great people! They will do everything they can to make sure your day is perfect!
    Morgan & Robert

Sent on 06/30/2016

Oak Creek Farm's reply:

Thank you Morgan and Robert!!! You all are the best! Your wedding was so much fun and everyone had fun dancing and the rain didn't dampen the day at all!! Can't wait to see you guys again! - Jackie

Courtney 路 Married on 11/17/2017

I would give this venue a review of 1000 if I could!

Logan 路 Married on 11/04/2017

They were so great to work with! They make it feel like you are the only wedding they've even done and are so flexible with everything. Oak Creek will always hold a special place in my heart!

Kelsey 路 Married on 10/18/2017

Oak Creek Farm was an amazing venue to have our wedding at! We wish we could go back and do it all over again! Thanks so much to the Oak Creek Farm team for making our special day one we will never forget!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Katie 路 Married on 10/14/2017

This was the best place to have our special day at. Jackie and billy are wonderful people and they truly care about making the day perfect. They are very personable and such a joy to have help with all wedding needs. I highly suggest having your special day at oak creek farm.

Britney 路 Married on 06/17/2017

Oak Creek Farm is more than just a beautiful venue. The couple who owns the venue are truly amazing. I am getting married there June of 2017. I could not be more excited for the day. Not only are they professional, but they care and want to get to know you. I feel blessed to have found this venue and for it to be owned by the most amazing people. They make sure the day is about you. They are not trying to book a wedding every day and pull you in just to push you out like other places. As time goes on I love everything about this place more and more. Pictures do not do justice of how breath taking the venue is!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Oak Creek Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Britney! I love hearing about your dreams for your wedding day and I'm so excited to help you through this journey! Thank you for the beautiful review!
  • Heather

Heather 路 Married on 06/10/2017

I wish I could Oak Creek Farm 100 Stars! Jackie & Billy were an absolute dream to work with from the moment I met them. Oak Creek Farm was the first on my list of venues to visit, and after meeting the two of them, I booked it and canceled all of my our tours.
    I have worked with a lot of venues in the past (ones that are double and triple the price), and no one compares to the staff and overall venue of Oak Creek Farm. Everyone was professional, down to earth, and truly cared about making your wedding day flawless, perfect, and go off without a hitch.
    The Barn is absolutely gorgeous, Jackie and Billy have put their heart into every detail and it shows!
    You won't meet two kinder or genuine people, and you won't find a more picturesque Barn filled with as much love and glamour, as Oak Creek Farm!
    - 2 extremely happy newlyweds and their forever grateful families!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Oak Creek Farm's reply:

Thank you Heather! We loved getting to know y'all AND your families! Your wedding was an absolute dream and we are honored to be able to work with y'all to make your day the best possible.

Katie 路 Married on 05/20/2017

Jackie and Billy are the kindest, most genuine people I've met! They truly care about each couple that comes through their doors & do everything to make the day perfect! I'm getting married at Oak Creek Farm May 20, 2017, and I couldn't be more excited!

Sent on 03/30/2017
  • W

Wendy 路 Married on 03/11/2017

The ambiance at Oak Creek Farm and the detail that is paid to everything that is done is what makes this a must see for all brides looking for a venue! Jackie and Billy Koontz have a great place for weddings and their number 1 goal is to make the bride and groom's day as special as possible without adding additional stress for either family. My daughter first emailed Jackie on Thanksgiving day and was pleasantly surprised to get a response the same day! When we visited the farm after visiting several other places it was obvious that my daughter and her husband (fiance then) were in love with the venue. Needless to say, we did not need to look any further! From the day of the rehearsal to the wedding, Jackie and Billy were attentive to every detail. Even down to making sure that the grandparents were comfortably seated in front of the window in a warm place where they could see the entire outdoor wedding! The love that they show to their brides and grooms is evident in the inviting hospitality that they and their staff show to all. So happy we found Oak Creek Farm. Unfortunately, I only have one child, but if I had more daughters we would definitely choose Oak Creek Farm again!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Megan 路 Married on 12/31/2016

Great to work with! Zero complaints! Everything went very smoothly and they went above and beyond!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Katrina 路 Married on 10/22/2016

Couldn't ask for a better location for our wedding! We booked for next year and have loved the interaction with the staff. Billy and Jackie are wonderful, caring individuals who make us feel so important and are dedicated to make our day special. The farm is beautiful! Simply breathtaking! I can't wait to continue to grow a relationship with the venue owners as we plan for the best day of our lives!
    Thanks Jackie and Billy! We love you like family!
    -Dustin & Katrina

Sent on 11/22/2015

Brittany 路 Married on 10/15/2016

My fianc茅 and I have been engaged for nearly three years and refused to settle for a venue less than what we expected, needless to say Oak Creek Farm blew us away with its beauty. Billy and Jackie are amazing at what they do and go above and beyond to make everyone feels welcomed. Oak Creek Farm offers many decorations, linens, tables and chairs, and so much more- that was a huge help. We recently had our engagement session on their beautiful property, and it went better then I could have imagined. Billy and Jackie assisted us the whole time we were there, they truly made us feel like that day was all about my fianc茅 and myself. I keep in touch with the two quite often, and they are always quick to respond and offer their help. We could not have picked a more beautiful venue to have our wedding at in October 2016.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Patricia 路 Married on 09/24/2016

I've wanted to write a review for this amazing venue and their owners/staff since I left there on my wedding night, but I don't know if its possible to put into words how amazing Oak Creek Farm truly is. Jackie and Billy are in this business because they love it, and it shows. They were so helpful along the way and the day of. Jackie was always just a text away to answer any questions, and responded so quickly. I have been complimented by so many people saying my wedding was a "pinterest wedding" and that is all because of beautiful venue that Jackie and Billy have created. If you are looking for a barn or rustic wedding venue, you can stop right now because Oak Creek Farm is it !! I am so blessed I was able to spend my special day here. Oak Creek Farm truly is where love grows.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Oak Creek Farm's reply:

Thank you Patricia and TJ! We feel so honored to be part of your wedding day and then to be able to witness your sister get engaged the same day was epic! I still cry when I watch the video! We wish you all the best and many, many years of happiness and love!