O Snap! Photo Booth and More Reviews

20 | Fort Myers, FL

20 Reviews for O Snap! Photo Booth and More

Sharon Krohn · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing. Inexpensive, easy to work with.

Omg they were great . On time, easy to work with. Everyone had a blast. Thank you Snap O

Sent on 06/30/2020

O Snap! Photo Booth and More's reply:

Thank you Sharon! And once again Congratulations to you and Matthew! Your Wedding was beautiful! Thank you for having us . We really appreciate your kind words.

Roberto Santiago · Married on 11/23/2019

Wedding/ 80s party

Great vendor with large amounts of props for photos. Great customer service. Great quality photos. Great time!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • F

Fabian Guzman · Married on 11/08/2019

50th birthday party

I was a guest at 50th birthday party where they used O’Snap for there photo booth. First off the employees where a great time. Easy to talk to and make taking the pictures so easy. The machine would give everyone a individual picture which was awesome. They had a ton of props to go with the parties theme and a nice backdrop that the birthday girl was able to pick out from there million options. All in all they where great and I’d recommend them to anyone.

O Snap! Photo Booth and More's reply:

Thank you so much Fabian for your kind words. We had a lot of fun at your mother in laws special evening.

Heather Acuna · Married on 08/23/2019

Best photo booth

Used Osnap and was blown away! You will not be disappointed! Dana and Damon answered all my questions, were professional and made me feel at ease for our event. The pictures came out AMAZING!! I got to pick my background and setup and Dana knew exactly what she was doing with her suggestions. At the party, Damon was hands down the best too!! He is entertaining and funny and got all my guest laughing to pose for pictures!! Basically if you need a photo booth rental-STOP..... because you found it right here!!! 10 out of 10

Sent on 12/10/2019

Haley Gonzalez · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly recommend!!

Such a unique photo booth company!! Great props, awesome staff, very attentive & most of all professional!

O Snap! Photo Booth and More's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Haley! It was our pleasure to create memories for you at your Event.

Cully · Married on 03/22/2019

Awesome in every way

I have now been to my 4th event where this company was working. Awesome service, great team of people and state of the art equipment! I would highly recommend them. Weddings, graduations, birthday party's, company events and more.

O Snap! Photo Booth and More's reply:

Thank you so much Colleen for your kind words. We are happy to hear you have had so much fun at our Events.

Terry J · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly recommend!

Such great fun! I highly recommend them for any event!

Ronnie Funk · Married on 03/09/2019

Perfect wedding

I was so impressed with oh snap! Professional, helpful and just a wonderful set up. They made this wedding super special! I would recommend them to everyone I know!!

Ricardo Ginart · Married on 03/09/2019

Excellence for parties!!!

Great DJ on staff, made the party really fun. Had all types of music and got most people on the dance floor. Photo booth was a hit, had people in line most of the night. Lots of fun with the props. Would use and recommend.

Maria Fernanda Ginart · Married on 03/09/2019

O’ Snap! Photo Booth and More

I recommend this company for your wedding needs. They are extremely professional and have lots of experience in entertainment. They make the process of setting up an event easy by suggesting the right types of props and perfect ideas to customize your celebration to precisely what you want.

Marisol · Married on 03/09/2019

Awesome experience!

Went to a wedding and O snap Photo Booth was there and they really made the party SO MUCH FUN! Everyone was having a ball taking pictures and making memories with family and friends. They even had pictures taken and made a PHOTO ALBUM for the Bride and Groom which I thought was special. I would recommend them to friends and family.

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Tammy

Tammy M · Married on 03/09/2019

Tammy wedding 3/9/2019

O Snap photo booth was a great choice for our Daughter's wedding. It was a hit with all the guests. They have great equipment and awesome props. Each guest gat a copy of their photos. They also made a scrap book for the Bride and Groom. Staff is professional and reliable. I would definitely use O Snap again. Thank you O Snap!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Lauren Miller · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing experience!!

O Snap! was the choice my husband and I made for our wedding! We booked their full package (officiant, DJ, and photo booth) and we were so glad we did!! Our wedding was a blast all thanks to this awesome team! We highly recommend them for any occasion!!!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Keith Munzert · Married on 03/09/2019

What a great company!!!

This is a great company run by very experienced owners that sure know how to have fun!!! I highly recommend them for you next get together!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Brandon Kelley · Married on 03/09/2019

Perfect value, perfect people

If you want an affordable price, with a quality experience, Hire O SNAP!!!!

Jeannie · Married on 02/02/2019

A great time was had by all

A special day should always be memorialized in pictures. O Snap! Photo Booth and More were professional at all times. They showed up on schedule and made sure everyone captured their fun side in pictures! We would recommend them to our friends for any special events.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Beth Beaty · Married on 01/26/2019

Anniversary Party Fun

We hired O Snap! Photo Booth and More for our 25th Wedding Anniversary Party.
    We loved the bar service as they took care of everything and the Photo Booth was a HUGE hit with our guests!

Damon · Married on 05/12/2018

Awesome service and experience!

Attended a wedding this weekend and the photo booth was really cool and had a blast. The DJ was awesome and music equipment was top notch!

Dana · Married on 11/18/2017

Fun company with everything you need.

I would highly recommend O Snap for all your party or wedding needs. We used them for our sons wedding and the guests loved the photo booth and was excited to be able to play corn hole as well. They had a ton of props and the booth was so cool looking. And we were even able to use their wedding officiant Tom which was super professional and did an amazing job with the ceremony.

Jean Hayden · Married on 01/12/2019

Professional and Fun

My call was returned the same day, booking was easy, set-up was done on time and the photo booth was a hit with everyone! All of our guests got a wonderful photo keepsake and we got pictures of all our friends who celebrated with us. Our photographer got some beautiful shots but the photo booth got all sorts of fun and goofy shots that really show the energy from the day.