104 Reviews for NYC Photobooth

35 NYC Photobooth Reviews

Having the photo booth increased the fun factor at our wedding so much! Our guests enjoyed this so much! Our attendant was so wonderful and the guest book that he put together with the resulting photos was so thoughtfully done. Photos were grouped together so well. It was like receiving a storybook of the night! This was so wonderful and I highly recommend using this company!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

NYC Photobooth was hired for my daughter's wedding. They were prompt and professional. All we had to do was to provide the props. Our guests enjoyed dressing up for silly photos or just have a regular snaphot of themselves individually or with groups. The technician was available at all times to oversee the proper function of the booth, which ran smoothly all evening. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking to add a fun dimension to their event!

Profile Picture User3660228, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was definitely the big hit at the wedding, every guest thought it was fun and loved taking home a photo! Everyone involved was wonderful, and I cannot recommend booking NYC Photobooth enough.

Profile Picture Pamela, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

NYC Photobooth was great. From what I saw, most photobooth places are pricey, but they gave me a better than advertised rate on the booth when I told them we were working with a tight budget. Most importantly, everyone loved it and I never heard from them or the venue about any problems loading it in or out. Also the printouts and online pics came out great.

Profile Picture Ian, 10/4/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you NYC PHotobooth for making our wedding so memorable and for being so professional! From the moment I booked the booth until the end of the reception, you were nothing but easy to communicate with and work with. You were set up and capturing guests at the reception before I could even notice and I LOVED that we had an amazing book of the night's photos and messages to take home with that night! You truly are the best. Thanks David!

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/23/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth at our wedding was fabulous and our guest had the time of their lives. It was such hit people went in numerous times. I would definitely recommend a photo booth for any occasion. The photos were funny and a nice keep sake..Gil was our operator of the booth and he was great. Very polite and professional. I highly recommend him and the services of this company.

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was great!! I only wish I had more pages in the book for more pictures.

Profile Picture User3507336, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was great to have you apart of my sister's big day! I am so very happy to say you guys did any amazing job and everyone loved the photo booth! My wedding is set for 9/20/2014 and I will definitely be using you guys again! Ill talk to you guy soon!! Again thank you for the great job you and your staff did!!!!

Profile Picture Antonietta, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone loved the booth! They were super easy to work with and very responsive to all my questions. Also, they added things that I wanted at last minute without any problems!

Profile Picture Jennfier, 6/22/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was a pleasure working with NYC Photobooth!. Everyone was so responsive and they created a great design for our pictures.
All our guests loved the photo booth! It was definitely one of the highlights of our evening!
Thanks for helping making our wedding day amazing!

Alexia and Roddy

Profile Picture Alexia, 6/22/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This booth was the biggest hit. He provides an antique looking open booth. Several people can take photos together. There are props like boas, hats and glasses to use. He was open the whole reception. The photos have an antique sepia tone. People take home four attached photos and the big surprise was he kept one of each to put in an album for the bride.

Profile Picture Wendy, 6/15/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone was great -from start to finish.I would use them again!!!!!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Having David and the Photo Booth was one of the BEST decisions I made for my wedding!!!! He was so wonderful to work with prior to the night and during the evening his work was flawless. Everyone LOVED the Photo Booth and the album I had to leave with was so special. I HIGHLY recommend using this company!

Profile Picture Monica, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photobooth NYC was full enjoyed by all our wedding guest. So happy I had them.

Profile Picture Ursula, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was great having NYC photobooth at my wedding! Our guests enjoyed it as much as we did. They were great to work with and very flexible and understanding.

Profile Picture Molly, 6/8/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

the photobooth was a hit and i highly recommend the Empire package

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

NYC Photobooth was a hit at my wedding! Everyone loved taking pictures in the photobooth. This is a great company to work with. Leading up to the wedding they answered every question and accommodate all my requests. We included a custom logo that they added to every printed photo strip, giving the guests a personalized favor with every photo they took. You have several options of booth and photo style to choose from. They also provide an attendant who helps make the experience fun and easy. Most importantly, our wedding was in the wake of Hurricane Sandy in NYC. It was touch and go there the whole week but NYC Photobooth pulled through and got us our booth despite a power outage, a gas shortage, and the Sandy driving restrictions! Amazing.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/3/12, 5 Reviews
2.6

We booked photobooth for our wedding after my sister and friend used it. The on site attendant was great and was flexible about setting up the booth. My major complaint is that we received our book and it had the wrong date on the first page. I emailed the company three times requesting another cover page and I never received one. As a result, I have not recommended this company for others to use. It should not take so many emails to get the correct cover page.
Shirley Wu

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Shirley, 11/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooths were a great add on to our son and daughter-in-law's wedding reception.. We decided to do it at the last minute and it was very popular at the reception. Everyone we dealt with was very professional and helped us with deciding the appropriate package for the event. We would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture User3530357, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My Guests as well as the staff of my wedding loved every minute of the services your company provided. I would definitely recommend your company to anyone.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 10/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Your services were fantastic, and the Photobooth was the highlight of our event!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

everyone loved the photobooth!!! so much fun & the finished book is beautiful!! def would recommend to anyone!!!!

Profile Picture User3545725, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Communications with the staff prior to my event were efficient and effective to meet my needs.

Price was a bit steep, but everyone had a blast and the staff the day of were great!!!

Would definitely hire again.

Profile Picture User3548764, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

David was great to work with. Within two weeks of my wedding date I emailed him with a custom logo I wanted to add on the photos (they specify in their contract the need of at least 3 weeks). He responded quickly, and was very patient when the file was wrong. The custom logo came out perfectly. The photobooth was a huge hit at my wedding, and all ages really got into it. The attendant that worked our wedding was a really nice guy, and it didn't bother me (it normally would) that he was there helping.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/16/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a great addition to any amazing evening...The Photo Booth was such a nice addition to the festivities and all the guests took part in getting their photos taken..The best part was looking at the album after the wedding and seeing all the pictures and the fun that the guests had taking them! The booth was beautiful, clean and large enough for several people to take fun group pictures. This was a great company to work with. They listened to what we wanted and helped us pick the right package for us. I have recommended this company to several other people and they have all been very pleased as well!!

Profile Picture Cathy, 6/16/12, 1 Review