NYC Photobooth Reviews

104 | Oceanside, NY

104 Reviews for NYC Photobooth

Jessica · Married on 07/13/2014

Having the photo booth increased the fun factor at our wedding so much! Our guests enjoyed this so much! Our attendant was so wonderful and the guest book that he put together with the resulting photos was so thoughtfully done. Photos were grouped together so well. It was like receiving a storybook of the night! This was so wonderful and I highly recommend using this company!

NYC Photobooth was hired for my daughter's wedding. They were prompt and professional. All we had to do was to provide the props. Our guests enjoyed dressing up for silly photos or just have a regular snaphot of themselves individually or with groups. The technician was available at all times to oversee the proper function of the booth, which ran smoothly all evening. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking to add a fun dimension to their event!

Pamela · Married on 10/12/2013

This was definitely the big hit at the wedding, every guest thought it was fun and loved taking home a photo! Everyone involved was wonderful, and I cannot recommend booking NYC Photobooth enough.

Jamie · Married on 08/23/2013

Thank you NYC PHotobooth for making our wedding so memorable and for being so professional! From the moment I booked the booth until the end of the reception, you were nothing but easy to communicate with and work with. You were set up and capturing guests at the reception before I could even notice and I LOVED that we had an amazing book of the night's photos and messages to take home with that night! You truly are the best. Thanks David!

Victoria · Married on 08/17/2013

The photo booth at our wedding was fabulous and our guest had the time of their lives. It was such hit people went in numerous times. I would definitely recommend a photo booth for any occasion. The photos were funny and a nice keep sake..Gil was our operator of the booth and he was great. Very polite and professional. I highly recommend him and the services of this company.

Everything was great!! I only wish I had more pages in the book for more pictures.

Antonietta · Married on 08/10/2013

It was great to have you apart of my sister's big day! I am so very happy to say you guys did any amazing job and everyone loved the photo booth! My wedding is set for 9/20/2014 and I will definitely be using you guys again! Ill talk to you guy soon!! Again thank you for the great job you and your staff did!!!!

Alexia · Married on 06/22/2013

It was a pleasure working with NYC Photobooth!. Everyone was so responsive and they created a great design for our pictures.
    All our guests loved the photo booth! It was definitely one of the highlights of our evening!
    Thanks for helping making our wedding day amazing!

Alexia and Roddy

• W

Wendy · Married on 06/15/2013

This booth was the biggest hit. He provides an antique looking open booth. Several people can take photos together. There are props like boas, hats and glasses to use. He was open the whole reception. The photos have an antique sepia tone. People take home four attached photos and the big surprise was he kept one of each to put in an album for the bride.

Monica · Married on 06/15/2013

Having David and the Photo Booth was one of the BEST decisions I made for my wedding!!!! He was so wonderful to work with prior to the night and during the evening his work was flawless. Everyone LOVED the Photo Booth and the album I had to leave with was so special. I HIGHLY recommend using this company!

• U

Ursula · Married on 06/08/2013

Photobooth NYC was full enjoyed by all our wedding guest. So happy I had them.

Andrea · event on: 08/07/2013

David and the NYC photobooth team are very prompt and always there to help if there are ever issues with the photobooth. We have one of his booths in our restaurant for nearly a year and love knowing that if we need assistance, it's there within the hour. Highly recommended!

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2012

the photobooth was a hit and i highly recommend the Empire package

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2012

NYC Photobooth was a hit at my wedding! Everyone loved taking pictures in the photobooth. This is a great company to work with. Leading up to the wedding they answered every question and accommodate all my requests. We included a custom logo that they added to every printed photo strip, giving the guests a personalized favor with every photo they took. You have several options of booth and photo style to choose from. They also provide an attendant who helps make the experience fun and easy. Most importantly, our wedding was in the wake of Hurricane Sandy in NYC. It was touch and go there the whole week but NYC Photobooth pulled through and got us our booth despite a power outage, a gas shortage, and the Sandy driving restrictions! Amazing.

The photobooths were a great add on to our son and daughter-in-law's wedding reception.. We decided to do it at the last minute and it was very popular at the reception. Everyone we dealt with was very professional and helped us with deciding the appropriate package for the event. We would definitely recommend them.

Jeremy · Married on 10/11/2012

My Guests as well as the staff of my wedding loved every minute of the services your company provided. I would definitely recommend your company to anyone.

everyone loved the photobooth!!! so much fun & the finished book is beautiful!! def would recommend to anyone!!!!

Cathy · Married on 06/16/2012

What a great addition to any amazing evening...The Photo Booth was such a nice addition to the festivities and all the guests took part in getting their photos taken..The best part was looking at the album after the wedding and seeing all the pictures and the fun that the guests had taking them! The booth was beautiful, clean and large enough for several people to take fun group pictures. This was a great company to work with. They listened to what we wanted and helped us pick the right package for us. I have recommended this company to several other people and they have all been very pleased as well!!

Tara · Married on 05/25/2012

NYC Photo Booth did an awesome job at my wedding! I loved how the photos came out and the photo attendent was very helpful! I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to add some fun to there event!

Marilyn · Married on 02/19/2012

The photobooth attendant was very friendly. He interacted with the wedding guest and made the photobooth an enjoyable experience. We were very happy with the book and photos we received after the event.

Barbara · Married on 11/12/2011

Awesome photo booth vendor! The photos printed out we're of high quality on nice photo paper. Highly recommended!

It was a big hit at the wedding. The photo book we received was great.

Christian · Married on 09/17/2011

NYC photo booth provided the best entertainment for our wedding guests. Most people used the booth, everybody who did raved about it. We received some of our best wedding photos through the photo booth. Memories that will last forever and pictures to prove it. I highly recommend this for any event!

I have been to many weddings and in many photobooths and none compare. You get to chose color or Black and White and they print 6 photos total onb the card. After it prints they cut it in half and the guest get the half with the signature on it (Jane & Joe's wedding 9/17/11) etc... and that is almost like a favor ina way... and the other half goes ina book that they sign for you to keep. The quality is what the big ticket here is... the photo booths themselves are of high quality, the images come out very clear and the staff is very friendly! They give you package options which is nice. I got the one where I got the book and the flasdrive.... great to have been able to put all the images on facebook and tag friends and family in them! that was a big hit and I have yet to see other photobooth companys give out a flash drive with all the images.

Robyn · Married on 05/22/2009

The photobooth was some of the best money spent at our wedding. It was loved by all and we have amazing photos to show for it. They even give you a flash drive the night of the wedding with all of the photos taken in the booth. No waiting 6-8 weeks for the professional photographers shots.

The gentleman who comes with the booth to help your guests was excellent - he pulled my groom and I aside to remind us to take a turn in the booth - so glad he did!

Plus - NYC photobooth made ordering, paying, delivery etc. so simple, I didn't need to think about them after I booked. Perfect vendor for a harried bride.