NY Marriages Reviews

179 Reviews for NY Marriages

NY Marriages 1
NY Marriages 2

Roberta · Married on 09/06/2013

Keith came recommended from another Scottish bride, knowing he was good eased our minds as everybody is "fabulous" on the internet. From the moment we met (at the actual wedding) his bright fun personality shone through. He done well with the information we gave him, which was not much, and still managed to make our sermon personal and fun, and using his diplomatic ways managed to move another wedding party from the Ladies Pavilion, we had a permit, without a fuss.

We would not hesitate in recommending Keith to anybody he was a joy to work with.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Keith was a pleasure to work. From the very first phone call, he made us feel comfortable and helped to guide us through the process. Keith did an incredible job at our ceremony, and am so glad he was part of our day!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Gali · Married on 08/31/2013

Keith was easy to get a hold of and very responsive to our wishes. For our ceremony, we wanted something a little bit different than the norm, and Keith did a great job making that happen for us, as well as keeping us up to date with ceremony wording changes along the way.

Prior to the wedding we received a copy of the ceremony for our approval, and after the ceremony we received a digital copy of the marriage license on the next business day.

On the wedding day itself, Keith was amenable to small changes and explained everything. He is charismatic and professional and we couldn't have asked for a better officiant.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/24/2013

Keith was an absolutely amazing officiant! From the moment my then-fiance and I met him we knew he was exactly what we were looking for. He was extremely personable and was open to any ideas we had. We wanted our ceremony to be very personal, have a sense of humor to it, and be on the short side. We filled out the questionaire and worked with Keith on the ceremony and it was exactly what we wanted. The moment he showed up on our wedding day he put me completely at ease and our guests were shocked to learn that we had only met Keith recently as it seemed we had known each other for years. I would highly recommend Keith and know I will see him at many of my friends upcoming weddings!

Sent on 09/17/2013
  • User3231958 · 2+ years ago

Keith was a great choice for us. He answered all our questions and made great suggestions for our ceremony. We had lots of great feedback about the ceremony and we know this was due to Keith's ideas and vows. Thanks again Keith!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Kristin · Married on 08/16/2013

My husband and I are not very religious so finding Keith was wonderful! We knew right off the bat that we wanted him because he was very down to earth. We didn't want something traditional and Keith really helped make our ceremony light, fun and modern. He really took the time to get to know us as individuals as well as a couple. By doing so he was able to incorporate a lot of personal touches about each of us into the ceremony! I loved every second of it and so did my guests! I would highly recommend NY Marriages!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/30/2013

jenni · Married on 06/30/2013

Rarely do people comment on how much they enjoyed sitting through a wedding ceremony, but with Keith Gugliuzza, they most likely will. We chose to have him personalize our ceremony as opposed to having something generic or obsessing over writing our own vows. It was the perfect choice for us. Keith is very professional, prompt and has a great sense of humor. Thanks to him, our ceremony was filled with meaning and laughs.

Sent on 07/27/2013

Keith, our officiant, did such a wonderful job all around. He helped us step by step from our booking through our wedding day and completed all of our paperwork right away after our ceremony. He came highly recommended from friends of ours and we knew, after seeing him at their ceremony, he had to preform ours. His calming demeanor and injection of levity helped to make our day even more special. I would recommend Keith with no hesitation or reservation!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Drew · Married on 06/22/2013

We used NY Marriages as our wedding officiant. Suffice it to say Keith did an incredible job.
    Pre-wedding, he was a pleasure to work with, making all workings hassle-free, and easy.
    Wedding-Day, he delivered beyond what we expected! He incorporated personal bits into his oration. Excellent speaking style.

Post wedding: He is extremely punctual about mailing all paperwork on the first available business day. We received our state-issued marriage certificate much faster than expected. He also emails you a completed copy of your marriage license.

We STRONGLY recommend NY marriages...Will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Candice · Married on 06/21/2013

Keith was absolutely, hands down the best officiant. We could not have asked for anything more. From the minute we first spoke on the phone, to our in person meeting, right down to the ceremony itself Keith was professional, caring, attentive, and personable. Everyone at the ceremony raved about wonderful the ceremony was. Keith added details about how we met and even included our dog in the ceremony. Thank you for such a great experience. We look forward to using you again one day when we renew our vows!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Keith was very professional and friendly! We would highly recommend him to any couple searching for an officiant. He performed a nondenominational service for us at an arboretum, and it was a lovely ceremony. Our guests could not believe how poised and eloquent he was. Keith included personal details about us throughout the ceremony and was overall a great choice!!!! We are very glad that we chose him to be a part of our special day.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Leah · Married on 06/15/2013

Keith officianted our wedding ceremony and he was great! We chose a marriage/love ceremony instead of the traditional religious one. He explained in detail to me everything I needed to know and do before the wedding and was always willing to answer any questions I had. I felt very comfortable with him. We chose the pkg #2 that was personalized. He sends you a questionnaire to fill out and then incorporates it into the ceremony. I met him in person for the first time the day of the wedding. He came dressed in a suit and looked very professional. The ceremony he read was beautiful and everyone commented on how loving and meaningful it was. I would highly recommend Keith Gugliuzza.

Sent on 09/06/2013

Katelyn · Married on 06/01/2013

Keith Gugliuzza WAS AMAZING, everyone loved my ceremony....it was so unique and special. Everyone loved how he presented us was so nice, he spoke loud enough so everyone could hear him. He added a personalization and it was just perfect, He was on time and we got our marriage license back right away he is very on top of what he does!!!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Rosie · Married on 03/30/2013

We cannot thank Keith enough for conducting such a wonderful ceremony. Keith kept my husband calm and laughing whilst I was running very late.

All our guests were surprised to learn that we did not know Keith already as the ceremony he conducted seemed so right for us.

I cannot recommend NYmarriages highly enough!

Sent on 04/05/2013

Kimberly · Married on 03/29/2013

Officiant Keith did a great job for my ceremony. He was extremely easy to work with and very professional. Right from the start i felt very comfortable with Officiant Keith. He was also easy to get into contact with and answered all my questions. He made my wedding so memorable!

Sent on 04/02/2013

Tracy · Married on 03/10/2013

Keith did a great job with our wedding. Always responded to emails....courteous...provided us with a great ceremony mixed with humor and a personal touch about us. He was great to work with!

Sent on 03/11/2013
  • User2471908 · 2+ years ago

Keith was so wonderful! We are from out of state and he worked with us over the phone and through email. We had complete control over the wording of our ceremony and Keith performed flawlessly. We HIGHLY recommend his services.

Sent on 04/11/2013

I can't even tell you how many people commented on how wonderful the ceremony was! The vows were so perfect and delivered in such a fun, light hearted manner that so truely represented our relationship that guests thought you had known us for years! I cannot thank you enough. It was the most perfect day of my life!

Sent on 02/27/2013

Jennifer · Married on 01/20/2013

Keith was the best. He is so personable, friendly, calming and funny. We spoke with him on the phone a few times and booked him. We didn't even meet until the wedding day, but from our conversations, felt as if we'd known him forever. He answered a million and one questions for us, and wrote the most BEAUTIFUL ceremony, tailored to us. Usually you see people zoning out during the ceremony, but the audience was listening, nodding, laughing and then told us how great it was after. If you are looking for an officiant, look no further!

Sent on 02/23/2013

Kimberly · Married on 12/30/2012

There are not enough words to describe how pleased my husband and I were with NY Marriages, specifically Keith, who was our officiant for our 12/30 wedding. Keith responded to our initial email inquiry within hours, by phone. From the moment I first spoke with him on the phone, I knew he was the officiant for us! He was so down-to-earth and extremely easy to talk to--he covered all the questions I had in my mind before I even could ask them. I immediately had a comforting feeling after speaking with him and told my husband all about our conversation. Trusting me, we decided to go with Keith and chose the middle of his 3 packages--each package providing a few different options, so you can tailor the ceremony to your own needs. We were able to meet with Keith before our ceremony to talk things over and get to know each other better, which was a relief for me, being Type-A and needing everything to be organized--and it certainly was! The option we chose for our ceremony included the basic civil ceremony (although he does religious, as well), plus a special personalization by Keith throughout the ceremony, which was so amazing to hear on our wedding day all the personal touches Keith so eloquently put together into a beautiful arrangement. On top of his incredible ceremony, Keith was at our venue early, came to each of our suites to explain things again, calmed each of us down with his sense of humor and lighthearted spirit, and made our ceremony so effortless and worry-free. He even chatted sports to keep my hubby calm when the guest shuttle was 15 minutes late and he was waiting for me at the alter :). I cannot possibly explain in one review all the good things we have to say about Keith--he made our ceremony absolutely perfect and we could never wish for anyone else to so beautifully pronounce us as husband and wife!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Melissa · Married on 12/15/2012

I originally found Keith from New York Marriages through the LI Weddings website. My husband and I are mixed religions and we knew we wanted a Justice of the Peace to officiate our marriage. Keith was great from the very beginning and throughout our wedding ceremony. He responded to all of our questions and concerns, and was extremely professional and well versed. He performed the ceremony exactly how we wanted and made us feel comfortable in reciting our vows. He mixed the perfect blend of humor and sincerity and we couldn't have asked for a better ceremony to start off such an amazing day in our lives. Thanks Keith- We will always remember what a special part you played on our wedding day! We definitely recommend Keith to officiate any future brides weddings!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Corrine · Married on 11/03/2012

Keith was Wonderful! He was the most helpful and easiest of all of the professionals that I worked with for my wedding. Not only did he provide us with a beautiful wedding ceremony but he gave us very imortant information and documentation that we needed to start our new life together! We never would have known without his help what to do in the days to come after the wedding. He is certainly a "cut above" the rest. -Corrine Sclafani. Manorville NY

Sent on 11/09/2012

Steve · Married on 10/12/2012

My partner and I travelled from the UK to marry in NYC, with Keith from NY Marriages as our officiant.

Before leaving the UK contact with Keith was always very easy, and he kindly recommended a beautiful spot for our ceremony. He was most helpful in informing us of all the necessary paperwork we needed to undertake in order to get our marriage underway.

On the day everything went smoothly and we found Keith and NY marriages to be extremely friendly and trustworthy. We'd highly recommend NY Marriages to anyone wishing to marry in NYC!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Jodi · Married on 10/11/2012

Keith Gugliuzza really was the best choice for my (new) husband Marc, and myself. After meeting w/Keith just once, both Marc and I knew immediately this was the guy for us. He 'got' us. He understood us. And he made both of us feel totally at ease.
    And when it came down to the wedding day - to ceremony time - we knew we had the right guy. He is personable, easy-going, and definitely has a great sense of humor, so he fit in with us perfectly. He did such a great job at the ceremony that all my guests thought we were life-long friends - when in reality we had only met 9 months earlier. And without overly prying and bombarding us with questions and questionairs, he listened to us the first time around, asked all the right questions, and really, he just gave us the greatest ceremony we could've ever asked for. For me, ceremonies are always the part that is, well, for olack of a better word, dull - but Keith knew just the right amount of humor to add - having listened to us, and getting a great feel for us, he really knew where he could go w/the ceremony. Honestly, if i could have created an officiant from scratch, I would have created Keith.
    Any bride and groom will be extremely happy with Keith Gugliuzza. He's a good guy, easy to talk to, easy-going, knows when to be professional, and when he can let a little humor in. For all my guests to be convinced that Keith and me and my new husband were life-long friends - well, I think that says it all right there - with Keith you're not going to get some cookie-cutter officiant - you're going to get someone who can really listen to the bride and groom and make them feel as special as they should feel. Reliable, personable, professional. I'd be thrilled to recommend Keith Gugliuzza to any new bride and groom. I could go on, but short and sweet - I couldn't be more pleased than I already am with Keith - we DEFINITELY made the right choice!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Seth · Married on 10/07/2012

Keith was the officiant at our wedding and it was u-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e. But don't take it from me, take it from every single one of our guests who came up to us after the wedding and asked who the officiant was, saying it was literally the best ceremony they have ever witnessed. I'd like to take all of the credit because I am so handsome - and I was wearing a tuxedo with tails - but it would be doing a disservice to Keith who deserves all of it.

Here's my review in a nutshell: my now wife's cousin got married a few weeks ago. After the ceremony, the mother of my wife's cousin came up to us and confided that she cried more at our ceremony than at her own daughter's, and she laughed more than she ever has at any other wedding. She said, verbatim, that "your ceremony was perfect. I don't know who that guy was or how you met him... how did you meet him? I want him to re-do my daughter's wedding!"

Yeah. It's like that.

As a straight man, I can say that I have a man crush on Keith. It's not the kind of crush where I want to wine and dine him in the Caribbean, but the kind of crush where I want to be nuzzled up against him on a Sunday while watching football. No, wait, that's not right. It's the kind of crush where I want to be perched atop his shoulders at a concert, staring down into his friendly eyes. No, wait... forget it. Just forget this paragraph ever existed. He didn't do that good of a job for me to leave my wife so quickly (but seriously, he did guys).

Forget everything I just said and focus on the real reason you're here, which is for an honest review. Keith has a warm personality, speaks well, and presents himself well. He knows when to do business with you and when not to. His ceremony is very well structured, smooth flowing, and incredibly touching. It's not too short, not too long, but just right. I couldn't recommend Keith harder. I mean more. He's got me all flustered.

Cliff notes: incredible guy, incredible ceremony, HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 10/13/2012