NY Marriages Reviews

179 Reviews for NY Marriages

NY Marriages 1
NY Marriages 2

Brian · Married on 11/04/2016

Keith is an absolute professional! He was extremely personable and helpful with any questions we had. My wife and I recommend him for anyone looking to hire an officiant. He put us at ease and had us laughing during every conversation. He also officiated my brother's Wedding a month prior to ours and was amazing. He adds a unique touch and will make your day go smoothly. He has our highest recommendation!!! Brian & Laura

Sent on 11/18/2016

shannon · Married on 10/28/2016

Keith from NY Marriages is a top notch, personable and professional Wedding officiant. My husband and I were looking to have someone who wasn't too religious, but someone who could also still make our ceremony appealing to the older more traditional crowd. He was able to incorporate elements of a traditional wedding with a modern, meaningful and romantic feel. Keith and myself only worked through phone and e-mail leading up to our big day, but upon meeting him, I felt completely at ease (even arriving almost late to my own wedding!). Keith made our day special by incorporating little tidbits about Will & I and making sure to invoke smiles and laughter from both us and our attendees. We had rave reviews from our guests! I would highly recommend Keith if you are looking for the simplicity in the planning stages and perfect execution from a polished and seasoned wedding officiant. Thanks again, Keith!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Grace · Married on 09/24/2016

Keith was amazing to work with! His ceremony was light hearted, personal and made the day very special . Highly recommended !!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Jen · Married on 09/10/2016

Keith is incredible. From our first phone call I knew he would be perfect, but he exceeded my expectations. We wanted a non-faith ceremony and something short and sweet. My father had passed away a few months before the wedding and I was nervous about being too emotional to get through the ceremony. Keith handled everything with grace, humor, and experience. He kept everything lighthearted and made sure we laughed and smiled the whole day. I was shocked to receive so many compliments from friends and family members (even grandparents) about the ceremony. Do yourself a favor and hire this man. He will do exactly what you want even if you don't know what it is you want.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Robert · Married on 08/07/2016

Out of all of the officiants my husband and I met with or spoke to, NY Marriages was not only the most affordable but much more importantly Keith Gugliuzza was the most relatable and down to earth. He had the most personality and we immediately felt a connection and knew this was our guy. He was always accessible and responded quickly to all of our questions and was willing to meet with us after work hours so that we could meet in person months before the ceremony. Keith wrote a beautiful and original ceremony for us and we are very impressed and highly recommend his services.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/09/2016

Keith was an amazing officiant and really helped us make all of our dreams come true. He personalized our vows beautifully, calmed us down and the most important times, and cracked some jokes to comfort us. He was professional and timely in everything he did. I definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Katerina · Married on 06/04/2016

Keith was awesome. We're not into long, drawn out ceremonies and he did what we wanted, with a smile. Delivery was great. So likable and genuinely nice and caring. He was professional and personable. Would certainly recommend!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Keith was an excellent Officiant! He responded promptly to emails and was flexible with our needs. He arrived to the venue as he said he would. He has professional and calm demeanor. He is also very amicable and knowledgeable with a good sense of humor. He conducted our ceremony with good articulation; he was very well-spoken as he highly impressed everyone with such a good sermon for us with a very good personal touch. He is also a very engaging speaker. Lastly, he's reasonably priced. We highly recommend him to anyone as we are more than satisfied that we chose him as our officiant for our very special day!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Keith was a pleasure to work with! From our first phone call to meeting a few weeks before our wedding to the wedding day itself, Keith kept us at ease and created the most beautiful ceremony - we keep getting SO many compliments on so many of the unique aspects that Keith included for us. Filling out his questionnaire was one of the best things we could have done - we really do feel like we have known Keith for years and would recommend him to anyone looking for a beautiful, personalized ceremony without any worries on your wedding day! -Caitlin & Greg

Sent on 05/08/2016

Kelly · Married on 04/16/2016

Keith was an incredible wedding officiant! He made us feel calm while dealing with some pre-wedding jitters. He made the ceremony very special and all our guests asked if we knew him afterwards, as he made it that personalized. He helped to make our wedding day amazing.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Gloria · Married on 03/25/2016

Keith was amazing!!! This was a second marraige for both of us so the traditional vows would not work for is. What he put together was amazing. We also had "borrowed and old" wedding bands as we were going to be tattooing our actual bands. What he put in to replace the traditional was perfect. He was professional, sincere and had both of us as well as our guests (minus our 3 year old son), at full attention on what had prepared. Would recommend him to anyone looking.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2015

Keith, thank you so much for making our ceremony memorable! I knew I wanted to work with you from the moment we first hopped on a intro call. You took the time to get to know my husband and I and really helped us customize our ceremony and gave us helpful tips like suggesting we include the wine box ceremony and family medallion. Our family was really impressed by the ceremony structure and had a great time meeting you. We'll be sure to keep in touch with you for our any future wedding vow renewal ceremony!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Michelle · Married on 08/29/2015

Keith officiated our wedding on August 29, 2015. From our first meeting with Keith up until our wedding day, Keith was exceptional. We found Keith after reading reviews about NY Marriages online and set up a meeting right away. Keith is very personable, funny, and sincere - I definitely felt like I already knew him for a long time, even though I just met him. These characteristics were very important because we wanted our ceremony to be genuine and heartwarming, especially since our ceremony was outside the church, much to the dismay of our families at first. Keith understood this right away, and we chose the package in which we could personalize the ceremony by filling out a questionnaire first. We provided Keith with a lot of information, but he tastefully coalesced the highlights of our answers into a beautiful, genuine, and personable ceremony. We received so many compliments from all of our guests (including our family!) about Keith and his execution of the ceremony. We were thrilled and truly enjoyed ourselves!

The day of our wedding was quite hot in the sun, and Keith felt the pulse of the our guests and made sure to not make the ceremony very long. Moreover, Keith arrived about 30-45 minutes before the ceremony, introducing himself to my family and bridal party by making us laugh and cutting the nervous tension, well, especially for me. Keith went over the logistics of the ceremony to everyone, and I was relieved. Within the week after we were married, Keith sent us a PDF of our marriage license for personal records. The official one from the state should be coming in a couple of weeks. NY Marriages is also reasonably priced and worth every penny.

Overall, I HIGHLY recommend Keith for your wedding ceremony as he is professional, personable, and down to earth. He truly made our wedding ceremony an unforgettable one, not just for my husband and I, but for all of our guests.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Hire Keith you won't regret it. He's the best officiant there is. He made us feel so comfortable and all our guests commented on how great he was. Keith is so good we are writing this almost a year after our wedding, because we forgot :/ We were just talking about him and how special he made our day and had to write a review. Thanks Keith!!
    Lauren and Dan

Sent on 03/21/2016

Rachel · Married on 08/09/2015

Keith was amazing! He officiated our wedding on August 9, 2015, and he made us feel so relaxed. My husband and I were not seeing each other before the ceremony, and it was difficult not to see one another! Keith knew this and acted not only as our go between with words of encouragement, but he also acted as one of our biggest cheerleaders! My husband was so nervous and he assured him that in the other room I was excited and so ready to see him! He also explained exactly how the ceremony would work before we walked down the aisle so we knew what to expect, which was awesome! We are of different faiths, and he blended them perfectly. Our families were so pleased, and everyone said the ceremony was beautiful. It focused on our love for one another, as well as our own personal story. Keith let us fully customize the entire experience, and he was with us throughout the entire journey! His support and guidance made all the difference!! During the ceremony, he encouraged us to talk, hold hands, and do whatever we needed to feel comfortable. He was funny, lighthearted and kind, and just so positive! We loved having him as our officiant.
    Thank you, Keith!!
    --Rachel & Adam Nadler

Sent on 08/19/2015

Polina · Married on 07/19/2015

Keith was absolutely wonderful! He provided us comfort and support on the day of our wedding and made sure to capture everyone's attention. Even though it felt like it was 300 degrees outside during the ceremony, Keith kept his composure and performed our ceremony with grace. My husband and I couldn't be happier with him. We highly recommend him!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Julia · Married on 07/04/2015

We eloped from the rest of the world since my kids lived in Japan and one of his lived so far away from us. There was no point in inviting others when our kids couldn't participate. On the actual day of our wedding, I was feeling nervous that we had nobody but just one witness and fhat it was going to be just a signing of the marriage license. Keith made our ceremony a very poignant and special one, and I am extremely grateful.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Meagan · Married on 06/26/2015

Keith made our wedding ceremony absolutely perfect. It was like he was a part of our family. So many of our guests said they really liked our officiant because it wasn't just a "job" to him. He made us laugh, feel so comfortable and was really helpful with the entire process which we were (obviously) new to. With him sending us the PDF of our marriage certificate, we were able to take care of all of our legal documents right away rather than having to wait 6-8 weeks which made life a lot easier. We are so glad we chose him and would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 07/01/2015

I was skeptical initially but after speaking to Keith on the phone and meeting him in person, he alleviated all my fears. Thank you for officiating my wedding. Your contribution helped make it memorable.

Sent on 05/04/2015

From our first conversation to the very end of the ceremony, Keith was a pleasure to work with. Even days after our wedding, guests were commenting about how wonderfully he spoke and how amazing he was throughout. I honestly could not have asked for a better officiant, and would highly recommend him for anyone in the future. He's sweet, easy-going, highly professional, and is guaranteed not to add to the stress of the day.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Lisa · Married on 04/04/2015

Keith from NY Marriages was excellent! My fiancé and I spend a lot of time looking for an officiant. As the ceremony is the most important part of the wedding, it was important we find the perfect person! We had been to several non-religious wedding ceremonies before, and they were pretty awful! The ceremony we chose was one from several samples he showed us, and we really loved all of the wording. We also had two readers who chose their selections from a huge collection Keith sent us. Keith was easy to communicate with, and he responded to emails and phone calls in a timely manner. He even helped edit our program just days before the wedding. On the day of, he was a great calming figure, making sure we knew exactly what we were doing, and worked with the other vendors and our bridal party to make sure everything ran smoothly.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Keith was AMAZING! He incorporated personal touches that were extremely heartfelt and some comical ones as well. Our ceremony was short, sweet and to the point just like we asked for. Our guest both laughed and cried. I highly recommend Keith. Thank you for an amazing job!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Keith at NY marriages was every bit as good as his reviews state. Choosing an officiant if you are not religious is a very hard task. The minute I talked to him on the phone it was clear he knew what he was doing. He worked in some of our personal stories and kept the ceremony light hearted and sentimental (which is hard considering he didn't know us). That was exactly what we were looking for. He is an excellent speaker and made my shy groom feel much more comfortable by taking a lot of the guess work out because he was so experienced. So many people commented on how great he was and asked us how long we have known him. I would highly reccommend Keith!

Sent on 03/14/2015

Keith from NY Marriages was awesome. He took the time to meet with us before the wedding, and really personalized our ceremony. He was funny, down to earth and laid back - we had a beautiful ceremony thanks to Keith.

Sent on 01/27/2015

gina · Married on 10/19/2014

A few months before my wedding, my original officiant left her job without notifying any of her clients. With the officiant being a crucial part of the wedding, of course I panicked. I found Keith on one of the bridal websites and saw how amazing his reviews were (WHICH ARE ALL TRUE) so I decided to give him a call. After frantically explaining my situation, Keith was very reassuring and professional. I actually thank god (now) for the fall through with the original officiant because I don't think we would have had the same experience that we had with Keith. I am still getting comments on how amazing he was at our ceremony and how it seemed like he knew us forever. I am recommending him to any of my friends/family that are getting married. He is absolutely incredible at what he does and makes your big day that much more special with his kind and loving words. Thank you Keith for everything you have done for Derek & me. We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 11/19/2014