NY Marriages Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Elizabeth E. Married on 10/24/2021

Nothing short of amazing

I was looking for an officiant very cautiously due to Covid. I didn’t want to commit to someone and have to postpone and lose money but Keith made me feel Beyond comfortable. He had us fill out a small questionnaire that really made my husband and I reflect on our relationship. My husband thought that he would be able to say his vows without writing them down but once he heard Keith describe our love he was speechless. Keith made sure to incorporate both of our personalities into speech as well as abiding by our wishes to not make it very religious. I can’t thank him enough for the wonderful union he conducted.
  • Jenna
    Jenna D. Married on 07/03/2020

So personable and professional

Booking Keith was one of our best wedding decisions. I reached out to him just 5 days before our wedding and he responded instantly. We chatted on the phone before he sent me some ceremony samples. While we were just a few days ahead of our wedding, I was immediately comfortable booking with Keith. Our ceremony was exactly what I had hoped it would be. Family and friends raved about how well spoken and genuine he was during our ceremony and a few assumed he was a close friend or relative. He is so professional and personable. After the ceremony he arranged for the Best Man and Matron of Honor to sign the marriage license and emailed me a photo copy on the spot. What a great service!
  • Nikki
    Nikki Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect experience!

Keith was our officiant for our wedding on 9/7/19. From the moment we spoke on the phone, we felt so comfortable! We did a personalized ceremony and Keith helped us add in a blessing. Our friends and family could not say enough nice things about the ceremony and loved how it felt like he's known us forever! Would recommend Keith again and again. Thank you!
  • Rachel
    Rachel L. Married on 07/07/2019

Wonderful!!

Keith was truly amazing. He was very professional and personalized our ceremony as if he knew us forever. Thank you so much for everything!! Highly recommend
    Alex Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Choice

My wife and I are not very religious and we just wanted a basic, no frills ceremony officiated by a normal guy. We met Keith for coffee and we knew instantly that he was the right choice. He is very down to earth and normal, and he understood exactly what we were looking for. For the actual ceremony, he drafted a script, we played around with it a bit and made some edits and sent it back to him, and we were good.

We had an unfortunate situation during the actual ceremony because it was outside and a truck going in reverse behind the garden where we got married was making loud beeping noises and made it very difficult for people to hear. Keith had to stop a few times and make some jokes out of it. But he handled it well and he was funny and charming, and all of our guests were very impressed by him.

Would recommend him to anyone looking for a secular officiant.
  • Araceli
    Araceli M. Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect Day!

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. This man put his heart into making our ceremony personalized for us! He made it very memorable and unique and it was without a doubt the best and most beautiful wedding I have ever attended. Our ceremony was perfect and we couldn't be anymore happy with our choice in having him marry us on our wedding day ! Thank you so much!!
    Taylor Married on 03/22/2019

Keith was absolutely amazing and such a pleasure to work with! Put together a great ceremony ! Would recommend him again and again!

Keith is absolutely amazing . He’s so personable and makes the process so smooth and stress free. He also always makes himself available to answer questions or concerns. People kept saying how great my ceremony was ! My sister is using him as well she liked him so much! Would recommend him to everyone !
    Elizabeth Married on 09/08/2018
    Of all the decisions we made regarding our various vendors and services, choosing Keith to be our officiant was probably one of the easiest and best decisions we made. Keith was personable, easy to talk to and created a beautiful ceremony that our family and friends are still talking about. Keith shared a moment with each of us the morning of our wedding and put our minds at ease and took so much stress away. He is professional, yet dealing with him felt like we were speaking with an old friend. We knew from the first conversation that we were in good hands and we were confident in our choice to work with Keith.
    Kathleen Married on 09/01/2018
    Keith was everything we wanted in an officiant. He was funny, personalable, and touching. He made everyone laugh and feel like we knew him for years. We choose the personalize package and we couldn't have been happier. His words were not only touching but caring and meaningful. We will be recommending Keith to everyone we know getting married!!!!!!
    Lisa Married on 08/18/2018
    We used Keith for our wedding on 8/13/17 and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! He will cater your ceremony to whatever you want, short, long, religious, non-religious, etc. He tailors the speech so your guests will think he's an old friend of yours. His prices are more than reasonable and we would highly recommend him!
    Jennifer Married on 08/04/2018
    Keith was super professional and really made our wedding special! Thank you so much!
    Sara Married on 06/10/2018
    We used Keith for our wedding on 6/10/18 and he was amazing and easy to work with. We had a great experience working with him. He made us feel at ease before and during the ceremony. We would highly recommend him to anyone for their ceremony!
    Rachel Married on 05/27/2018
    Keith was honestly one of the highlights of our whole wedding. My husband and I, including our families were so nervous and had no idea what to expect but Keith walked us through every step of the process, while keeping us laughing the whole time. He made us feel so relaxed and all of our guests agreed that he delivered a well written, well spoken, beautiful ceremony. It was everything we asked of him and more. I would recommend him a million times over, just the best!
  • Jenna
    Jenna Married on 05/26/2018
    Keith was amazing! Our ceremony was fabulous. We incorporated the family medallion into the ceremony for my step daughter based on Keith's advice, and it was such a special moment. She even presented us with the rings since my husband didn't have a best man. We rehearsed literally 20 minutes before the ceremony and it was perfectly fine. Everything turned out great. People were telling us during the reception how we knew Keith because the ceremony was so personalized. Filling out that questionnaire definitely made the ceremony unique. If you want a lighthearted, fun, and genuine guy to perform your ceremony, pick Keith!! He was awesome!! Thanks so much Keith!!
    Jessica Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing Officiant! Modern, fun, kind, and responsive.

Keith was amazing! I attended a wedding in 2011 that Keith officiated, and I knew then that I wanted him to eventually officiate mine (I hadn't even met my husband at that point in time!). We reached out to Keith about a year out from our wedding in the Summer of 2017. From our first call, we felt totally at ease with him. We discussed our backgrounds, our preferences and ideas for the ceremony, and he has us answer a variety of questions to get to know us better. He helped us curate beautiful readings and was familiar with our venue (the DeSeversky Mansion) and how to time out a few key elements of the day. He was responsive, calming, and FUN! Rest assured that he can accommodate your specifications. We wanted a secular, poetic ceremony that felt like US and involved a few readings by our dear friends and family, and Keith delivered! His rates were reasonable, our families loved him, and he made our experience incredibly meaningful and special.
    Maria Married on 05/11/2018
    Keith did an amazing job officiating our ceremony for our wedding last Friday. We chose to personalize our vows and I am so glad we did. My family and guests loved the ceremony and commented how it was not boring like traditional ceremonies. From the moment we met him we knew he was the one lol... He was funny, informative and very responsive. I would highly recommend Keith!
    Danielle Married on 04/29/2018
    Keith did an amazing job officiating our ceremony for our wedding. He did a great job personalizing it to us and everyone commented saying he did a great job. The ceremony was definitely our favorite part of the whole evening.
    Danielle Married on 04/21/2018
    Keith was an absolute please to work with! He really took the time out to create a personal ceremony for my husband and I and made it easy for us to create the ceremony we were looking for. Keith had or friends and family laughing and tearing and delivered a beautiful ceremony !
    Jennifer Married on 04/12/2018
    Keith was a pleasure to worth with.
    Shanna Married on 03/24/2018
    Keith was an amazing officiant at our wedding. From my husbands and I first encounter with him we loved him from the start. He was very informative, attentive and engaging. We appreciated his wisdom and insight of his speech. His humor was great! My guest just loved him! My husband was very appreciative of the advice he gave him the day of the wedding. He also gave wonderful direction to our bridal party as well. He truly went above and beyond. In a video taken from one of my guest. You see Keith bending down to fix my train after he pronounced me and my husband as man and wife. I was applauded by this because just a week ago Keith shared that he had surgery on his ankle but assured me that he will not miss our special day. What true dedication! It's also amazing when others pointed out his awesomeness. We have no regrets and we are happy we had him share in our special day. I highly recommend him! Thanks Again Keith!
    Kathryn Married on 02/24/2018
    Keith of NY Marriages was great to work with. He made the process easy and fun and provided a lot of guidance. We loved how he was able to make our ceremony personalized and meaningful. He also added a touch of humor, which my husband and I really appreciated. Thank you Keith for the role you played on our amazing wedding day!
    Raquel Married on 01/19/2018
    Thank you so much!! I couldn’t have imagined a better way or venue, to renew our marriage . Your words were emotionally stirring, the way you incorporated our story into our vows was amazing,sweet and even pleasantly humorous! Your voice projected so nicely, you are a true professional. I am so glad we found NY Marriages!!! ThAnk you so much for making our experience memorable. -Raquel&Juan

Bridget Married on 10/06/2017
    As soon as I spoke to Keith on the phone I knew he was the right fit for our wedding. We had all our guest at our ceremony and Keith was like a friend or family memeber. He performed the most beautiful and personalized wedding ceremony. Guests are still raving about how wonderful Keith was. He also submitted our marriage license for us. One less thing we had to worry about
    Jennifer Married on 09/16/2017
    Let me start off by saying I never write reviews, until I met Keith. He officiated my 09/16/17 wedding. My husband and I were extremely happy with him. He did exactly what we asked for. After the ceremony, many guest had come up to us and said how much they loved his message. He is funny, sweet, and makes you feel very relaxed. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!!!!!

Carina Married on 09/09/2017
    Keith was the officiant at our wedding on Shelter Island. From the minute we spoke with him, we knew had a real knack for this. Our wedding felt so special and custom. Our guests assumed he was a friend of ours - I even forgot he wasnt a friend of ours! He made us feel so comfortable. Thank you Keith for making our day so special!