176 Reviews for NY Marriages

Jewish (1)
Lutheran (1)
Agnostic (1)
176 NY Marriages Reviews

Keith was everything we wanted in an officiant. He was funny, personalable, and touching. He made everyone laugh and feel like we knew him for years. We choose the personalize package and we couldn't have been happier. His words were not only touching but caring and meaningful. We will be recommending Keith to everyone we know getting married!!!!!!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We used Keith for our wedding on 8/13/17 and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! He will cater your ceremony to whatever you want, short, long, religious, non-religious, etc. He tailors the speech so your guests will think he's an old friend of yours. His prices are more than reasonable and we would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/18/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Keith was super professional and really made our wedding special! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

We used Keith for our wedding on 6/10/18 and he was amazing and easy to work with. We had a great experience working with him. He made us feel at ease before and during the ceremony. We would highly recommend him to anyone for their ceremony!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Keith was honestly one of the highlights of our whole wedding. My husband and I, including our families were so nervous and had no idea what to expect but Keith walked us through every step of the process, while keeping us laughing the whole time. He made us feel so relaxed and all of our guests agreed that he delivered a well written, well spoken, beautiful ceremony. It was everything we asked of him and more. I would recommend him a million times over, just the best!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Catholic, Lutheran

Keith did an amazing job officiating our ceremony for our wedding last Friday. We chose to personalize our vows and I am so glad we did. My family and guests loved the ceremony and commented how it was not boring like traditional ceremonies. From the moment we met him we knew he was the one lol... He was funny, informative and very responsive. I would highly recommend Keith!

Profile Picture Maria , 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Keith was an absolute please to work with! He really took the time out to create a personal ceremony for my husband and I and made it easy for us to create the ceremony we were looking for. Keith had or friends and family laughing and tearing and delivered a beautiful ceremony !

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

Keith was an amazing officiant at our wedding. From my husbands and I first encounter with him we loved him from the start. He was very informative, attentive and engaging. We appreciated his wisdom and insight of his speech. His humor was great! My guest just loved him! My husband was very appreciative of the advice he gave him the day of the wedding. He also gave wonderful direction to our bridal party as well. He truly went above and beyond. In a video taken from one of my guest. You see Keith bending down to fix my train after he pronounced me and my husband as man and wife. I was applauded by this because just a week ago Keith shared that he had surgery on his ankle but assured me that he will not miss our special day. What true dedication! It's also amazing when others pointed out his awesomeness. We have no regrets and we are happy we had him share in our special day. I highly recommend him! Thanks Again Keith!

Profile Picture Shanna, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Keith of NY Marriages was great to work with. He made the process easy and fun and provided a lot of guidance. We loved how he was able to make our ceremony personalized and meaningful. He also added a touch of humor, which my husband and I really appreciated. Thank you Keith for the role you played on our amazing wedding day!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 2/24/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Customized Vows, Non-religious

Thank you so much!! I couldn’t have imagined a better way or venue, to renew our marriage . Your words were emotionally stirring, the way you incorporated our story into our vows was amazing,sweet and even pleasantly humorous! Your voice projected so nicely, you are a true professional. I am so glad we found NY Marriages!!! ThAnk you so much for making our experience memorable. -Raquel&Juan

Profile Picture Raquel , 1/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

As soon as I spoke to Keith on the phone I knew he was the right fit for our wedding. We had all our guest at our ceremony and Keith was like a friend or family memeber. He performed the most beautiful and personalized wedding ceremony. Guests are still raving about how wonderful Keith was. He also submitted our marriage license for us. One less thing we had to worry about

Profile Picture Bridget, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Customized Vows, Civil Union

Let me start off by saying I never write reviews, until I met Keith. He officiated my 09/16/17 wedding. My husband and I were extremely happy with him. He did exactly what we asked for. After the ceremony, many guest had come up to us and said how much they loved his message. He is funny, sweet, and makes you feel very relaxed. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Keith was the officiant at our wedding on Shelter Island. From the minute we spoke with him, we knew had a real knack for this. Our wedding felt so special and custom. Our guests assumed he was a friend of ours - I even forgot he wasnt a friend of ours! He made us feel so comfortable. Thank you Keith for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Carina, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, No Denomination

Keith recently officiated my wedding on August 12, 2017. I was very picky on who I wanted to offiate my wedding because I wanted everything to be perfect. Well Im so glad I picked him because he was so professional, friendly, and always new the right things to say. He made me feel at ease in the most stressful time of my life. He was amazing!!!! I'm so happy he offiated our wedding. He's the best! Hands down!!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was this Friday, 8/11/17. I found Keith on Weddingwire and his excellent reviews gave me confidence that he would be a great officiant for our secular ceremony. He was extremely responsive to all our questions, and his questionnaire helped him to get to know us as a couple, and helped make our ceremony personal to us. We are extremely happy we went with him, and our guests keep complimenting our ceremony! We highly recommend NY Marriages! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Non-religious

Keith was a sweetheart from the very first time we spoke on the phone. We felt as if we had known him forever and there is no better feeling than that. What we absolutely loved the most was how he smiled throughout our entire ceremony, it was so sincere and very comforting. We couldn't stop smiling either :-)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

After we had been told short notice a few months before our wedding that we no longer had an officiant we had come across nymarriages.com and Keith was available right away. We had gotten prices and talked to other officiants but they did not compare. Keith was very easy to work with. He provided us with a format for our ceremony that was exactly what we were looking for. We did not do a rehearsal with him when we could have and still everything was great! He definitely does his job well and we were very happy to have selected him as our officiant for the best day of our lives.

-Brianna & George 7/3/2017

Profile Picture Brianna, 7/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Keith was wonderful to work with. He was very professional and personable. My husband and I felt at ease having him as the officiant at our wedding. He puts together beautiful words to say at the ceremony and helped our special moment go flawlessly.

Profile Picture Monica, 6/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Civil Union, Non-religious

Keith was amazing! Such a sweet, funny, caring person. He delivered a terrific ceremony. So easy to work with. Keith calmed my nerves before walking down the isle. He was really top notch! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great ceremony with beautiful words and a real love for what they do. Thank you so much! Love Lisa and Cengiz

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had such a great experience working with Keith. He was sweet, funny, and honest. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone! :)

Profile Picture Traci, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Keith is an absolute professional! He was extremely personable and helpful with any questions we had. My wife and I recommend him for anyone looking to hire an officiant. He put us at ease and had us laughing during every conversation. He also officiated my brother's Wedding a month prior to ours and was amazing. He adds a unique touch and will make your day go smoothly. He has our highest recommendation!!! Brian & Laura

Profile Picture User7420040, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Keith from NY Marriages is a top notch, personable and professional Wedding officiant. My husband and I were looking to have someone who wasn't too religious, but someone who could also still make our ceremony appealing to the older more traditional crowd. He was able to incorporate elements of a traditional wedding with a modern, meaningful and romantic feel. Keith and myself only worked through phone and e-mail leading up to our big day, but upon meeting him, I felt completely at ease (even arriving almost late to my own wedding!). Keith made our day special by incorporating little tidbits about Will & I and making sure to invoke smiles and laughter from both us and our attendees. We had rave reviews from our guests! I would highly recommend Keith if you are looking for the simplicity in the planning stages and perfect execution from a polished and seasoned wedding officiant. Thanks again, Keith!

Profile Picture shannon, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union, Non-religious

Keith was amazing to work with! His ceremony was light hearted, personal and made the day very special . Highly recommended !!

Profile Picture Grace, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Keith is incredible. From our first phone call I knew he would be perfect, but he exceeded my expectations. We wanted a non-faith ceremony and something short and sweet. My father had passed away a few months before the wedding and I was nervous about being too emotional to get through the ceremony. Keith handled everything with grace, humor, and experience. He kept everything lighthearted and made sure we laughed and smiled the whole day. I was shocked to receive so many compliments from friends and family members (even grandparents) about the ceremony. Do yourself a favor and hire this man. He will do exactly what you want even if you don't know what it is you want.

Profile Picture Jen, 9/10/16, 1 Review