165 Reviews for NY Marriages

Rehearsal (2)
Catholic (2)
Jewish (1)
165 NY Marriages Reviews

We used Keith for our wedding on 8/13/17 and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! He will cater your ceremony to whatever you want, short, long, religious, non-religious, etc. He tailors the speech so your guests will think he's an old friend of yours. His prices are more than reasonable and we would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/18/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Thank you so much!! I couldn’t have imagined a better way or venue, to renew our marriage . Your words were emotionally stirring, the way you incorporated our story into our vows was amazing,sweet and even pleasantly humorous! Your voice projected so nicely, you are a true professional. I am so glad we found NY Marriages!!! ThAnk you so much for making our experience memorable. -Raquel&Juan

Profile Picture Raquel , 1/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

As soon as I spoke to Keith on the phone I knew he was the right fit for our wedding. We had all our guest at our ceremony and Keith was like a friend or family memeber. He performed the most beautiful and personalized wedding ceremony. Guests are still raving about how wonderful Keith was. He also submitted our marriage license for us. One less thing we had to worry about

Profile Picture Bridget, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Customized Vows, Civil Union

Let me start off by saying I never write reviews, until I met Keith. He officiated my 09/16/17 wedding. My husband and I were extremely happy with him. He did exactly what we asked for. After the ceremony, many guest had come up to us and said how much they loved his message. He is funny, sweet, and makes you feel very relaxed. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!!!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Keith was the officiant at our wedding on Shelter Island. From the minute we spoke with him, we knew had a real knack for this. Our wedding felt so special and custom. Our guests assumed he was a friend of ours - I even forgot he wasnt a friend of ours! He made us feel so comfortable. Thank you Keith for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Carina, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, No Denomination

Keith recently officiated my wedding on August 12, 2017. I was very picky on who I wanted to offiate my wedding because I wanted everything to be perfect. Well Im so glad I picked him because he was so professional, friendly, and always new the right things to say. He made me feel at ease in the most stressful time of my life. He was amazing!!!! I'm so happy he offiated our wedding. He's the best! Hands down!!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was this Friday, 8/11/17. I found Keith on Weddingwire and his excellent reviews gave me confidence that he would be a great officiant for our secular ceremony. He was extremely responsive to all our questions, and his questionnaire helped him to get to know us as a couple, and helped make our ceremony personal to us. We are extremely happy we went with him, and our guests keep complimenting our ceremony! We highly recommend NY Marriages! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Non-religious

Keith was a sweetheart from the very first time we spoke on the phone. We felt as if we had known him forever and there is no better feeling than that. What we absolutely loved the most was how he smiled throughout our entire ceremony, it was so sincere and very comforting. We couldn't stop smiling either :-)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

After we had been told short notice a few months before our wedding that we no longer had an officiant we had come across nymarriages.com and Keith was available right away. We had gotten prices and talked to other officiants but they did not compare. Keith was very easy to work with. He provided us with a format for our ceremony that was exactly what we were looking for. We did not do a rehearsal with him when we could have and still everything was great! He definitely does his job well and we were very happy to have selected him as our officiant for the best day of our lives.

-Brianna & George 7/3/2017

Profile Picture Brianna, 7/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Keith was wonderful to work with. He was very professional and personable. My husband and I felt at ease having him as the officiant at our wedding. He puts together beautiful words to say at the ceremony and helped our special moment go flawlessly.

Profile Picture Monica, 6/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Civil Union, Non-religious

Keith was amazing! Such a sweet, funny, caring person. He delivered a terrific ceremony. So easy to work with. Keith calmed my nerves before walking down the isle. He was really top notch! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great ceremony with beautiful words and a real love for what they do. Thank you so much! Love Lisa and Cengiz

Profile Picture Lisa, 2/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had such a great experience working with Keith. He was sweet, funny, and honest. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone! :)

Profile Picture Traci, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Keith is an absolute professional! He was extremely personable and helpful with any questions we had. My wife and I recommend him for anyone looking to hire an officiant. He put us at ease and had us laughing during every conversation. He also officiated my brother's Wedding a month prior to ours and was amazing. He adds a unique touch and will make your day go smoothly. He has our highest recommendation!!! Brian & Laura

Profile Picture User7420040, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Keith from NY Marriages is a top notch, personable and professional Wedding officiant. My husband and I were looking to have someone who wasn't too religious, but someone who could also still make our ceremony appealing to the older more traditional crowd. He was able to incorporate elements of a traditional wedding with a modern, meaningful and romantic feel. Keith and myself only worked through phone and e-mail leading up to our big day, but upon meeting him, I felt completely at ease (even arriving almost late to my own wedding!). Keith made our day special by incorporating little tidbits about Will & I and making sure to invoke smiles and laughter from both us and our attendees. We had rave reviews from our guests! I would highly recommend Keith if you are looking for the simplicity in the planning stages and perfect execution from a polished and seasoned wedding officiant. Thanks again, Keith!

Profile Picture shannon, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union, Non-religious

Keith was amazing to work with! His ceremony was light hearted, personal and made the day very special . Highly recommended !!

Profile Picture Grace, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Out of all of the officiants my husband and I met with or spoke to, NY Marriages was not only the most affordable but much more importantly Keith Gugliuzza was the most relatable and down to earth. He had the most personality and we immediately felt a connection and knew this was our guy. He was always accessible and responded quickly to all of our questions and was willing to meet with us after work hours so that we could meet in person months before the ceremony. Keith wrote a beautiful and original ceremony for us and we are very impressed and highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Robert, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Keith was an amazing officiant and really helped us make all of our dreams come true. He personalized our vows beautifully, calmed us down and the most important times, and cracked some jokes to comfort us. He was professional and timely in everything he did. I definitely recommend him!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Keith was awesome. We're not into long, drawn out ceremonies and he did what we wanted, with a smile. Delivery was great. So likable and genuinely nice and caring. He was professional and personable. Would certainly recommend!

Profile Picture Katerina, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Keith was an excellent Officiant! He responded promptly to emails and was flexible with our needs. He arrived to the venue as he said he would. He has professional and calm demeanor. He is also very amicable and knowledgeable with a good sense of humor. He conducted our ceremony with good articulation; he was very well-spoken as he highly impressed everyone with such a good sermon for us with a very good personal touch. He is also a very engaging speaker. Lastly, he's reasonably priced. We highly recommend him to anyone as we are more than satisfied that we chose him as our officiant for our very special day!

Profile Picture User6699527, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Keith was a pleasure to work with! From our first phone call to meeting a few weeks before our wedding to the wedding day itself, Keith kept us at ease and created the most beautiful ceremony - we keep getting SO many compliments on so many of the unique aspects that Keith included for us. Filling out his questionnaire was one of the best things we could have done - we really do feel like we have known Keith for years and would recommend him to anyone looking for a beautiful, personalized ceremony without any worries on your wedding day! -Caitlin & Greg

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/30/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Keith was an incredible wedding officiant! He made us feel calm while dealing with some pre-wedding jitters. He made the ceremony very special and all our guests asked if we knew him afterwards, as he made it that personalized. He helped to make our wedding day amazing.

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows

Keith was amazing!!! This was a second marraige for both of us so the traditional vows would not work for is. What he put together was amazing. We also had "borrowed and old" wedding bands as we were going to be tattooing our actual bands. What he put in to replace the traditional was perfect. He was professional, sincere and had both of us as well as our guests (minus our 3 year old son), at full attention on what had prepared. Would recommend him to anyone looking.

Profile Picture Gloria, 3/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Keith, thank you so much for making our ceremony memorable! I knew I wanted to work with you from the moment we first hopped on a intro call. You took the time to get to know my husband and I and really helped us customize our ceremony and gave us helpful tips like suggesting we include the wine box ceremony and family medallion. Our family was really impressed by the ceremony structure and had a great time meeting you. We'll be sure to keep in touch with you for our any future wedding vow renewal ceremony!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union, Customized Vows

Keith officiated our wedding on August 29, 2015. From our first meeting with Keith up until our wedding day, Keith was exceptional. We found Keith after reading reviews about NY Marriages online and set up a meeting right away. Keith is very personable, funny, and sincere - I definitely felt like I already knew him for a long time, even though I just met him. These characteristics were very important because we wanted our ceremony to be genuine and heartwarming, especially since our ceremony was outside the church, much to the dismay of our families at first. Keith understood this right away, and we chose the package in which we could personalize the ceremony by filling out a questionnaire first. We provided Keith with a lot of information, but he tastefully coalesced the highlights of our answers into a beautiful, genuine, and personable ceremony. We received so many compliments from all of our guests (including our family!) about Keith and his execution of the ceremony. We were thrilled and truly enjoyed ourselves!

The day of our wedding was quite hot in the sun, and Keith felt the pulse of the our guests and made sure to not make the ceremony very long. Moreover, Keith arrived about 30-45 minutes before the ceremony, introducing himself to my family and bridal party by making us laugh and cutting the nervous tension, well, especially for me. Keith went over the logistics of the ceremony to everyone, and I was relieved. Within the week after we were married, Keith sent us a PDF of our marriage license for personal records. The official one from the state should be coming in a couple of weeks. NY Marriages is also reasonably priced and worth every penny.

Overall, I HIGHLY recommend Keith for your wedding ceremony as he is professional, personable, and down to earth. He truly made our wedding ceremony an unforgettable one, not just for my husband and I, but for all of our guests.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews