NV Entertainment Reviews

103 Reviews for NV Entertainment

NV Entertainment 1
NV Entertainment 2

Nicole · Married on 06/07/2013

Vinnie and his team were amazing!!!!! I met him at a bridal show and he had me booking within seconds because I knew he was going to make sure my day was all I ever dreamed of and he did hold to that promise. He was very reliable and convenient we had multiple meetings where he actually came to my house. Also I got a cd the night of my wedding with 600 plus pictures on it. I highly recommend Vinny and his team!

Sent on 08/02/2013

Brian · Married on 04/14/2013

Vinnie and the guys at NV Entertainment helped make our day as special as it could be. He puts the customer first and will work with you to get the wedding you want. If you're stuck on something, he'll offer ideas that fit in well with your vision. During the day itself, when our plan didn't go exactly according to schedule, we were able to quickly improvise and keep things moving without a hitch. Vinnie is definitely a "get everyone on the floor" kind of DJ, so if you want the dance floor full he's the guy to get it done.

After all was said and done, we walked away with many photos of the ceremony and reception ready to be shared that night. We included getting the video of the ceremony as part of our package and it was exactly what we expected.

They are very professional and organized and made us feel confident we went with the right guys. If you're looking for a team that "gets it", then these guys are your best choice.

Sent on 08/17/2013

Cheryl · Married on 03/22/2013

NV Entertainment did an amazing job!!! Vinny was stupendous !!! Absolutely 100% satisfied. They did my video, photography,decor and lighting. All of the services were top notch. If you are looking for a professional, friendly and knowledgeable company I would recommend you book NV Entertainment immediately..

Sent on 02/27/2014

Rocener · Married on 03/08/2013

NV Entertainment was the best choice for our wedding. They wer not only our entertainment but also a helping hand. They did not only entertain our guests, but provided on-going support throuhout the stressful process of the wedding. Even o the wedding day, NV entertainment took there time to make sure what was being done on and off the floor was correct. They provided excellent service in a professional fashion.

Sent on 03/18/2013

vanessa · Married on 01/18/2013

I got married on January 18th 2013 at the Palace in Somerset Park. The wedding turned out spectacular. NV Entertainment did an outstanding job in every way. The service that they provided was above the rest, and they had my guests on the dance floor the whole night. I am so happy that I chose NV Entertainment for my wedding. They truly made my special day unforgettable.

Vanessa
    Old Bridge, NJ

Sent on 03/25/2013

Anthony · Married on 10/07/2012

I would like to start by saying that this was not a wedding that he did for us but it was a fundraiser for Breast Cancer. HE AND HIS CREW WERE AMAZING. He knew just what to play at what times and had almost everyone up dancing. This was a luncheon and it is hard to get people dancing at lunch time but Vinnie was perfect. He knew what to do. He was professional, curtious, friendly, on top of the whole program. All we had to do was ask him once to do it for us and after that he was more than happy to help us out. I wouldnt recommend ANY OTHER DJ service in the state. NV Entertainment is the only way to go. IF you book someone else, I'm sorry and you will be too. Talk to Vinny before ayone else he will make you feel like family. Thanks Vinnie and NV Entertainment

Sent on 01/10/2013

Chris & Julie · Married on 08/04/2012

NV Entertainment was absolutely AMAZING! We have been to dozens of weddings, sweet 16's, mitzvah's, church, business and social functions, and seen many other DJ/VJ companies. Vinnie Neimic and his staff were ABSOLUTELY the best ever. From their willingness to include/exclude whatever music we wanted, to the pacing of the music and activities, to the quality of their audio and video production, the volume [never too loud or too quiet], their personalities: they kept EVERY one of our 160+ guests involved. Their energy level was incredible, and lasted the ENTIRE DAY, starting before 9:00am at our Church, and not slowing down a bit until the 6:00pm end time of our reception. We lost count of the number of guests who came up to us during and after the reception, to RAVE about NV Entertainment's performance. The video and still-photo montages they put together were awesome, and the speed with which they put them up was unbelievable. Their mastery of modern audio/video technology is unequalled in anything we've seen. AND...their contract price was well below ANY other DJ/VJ we spoke to, at any of the bridal showcases we attended. Ther is NOTHING we would change, NOTHING we could possibly complain about. They made our daughter's wedding PERFECT from the entertainment standpoint. We could not be happier, and can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 08/10/2012

geri · Married on 07/01/2012

DJ Vinnie and his team not only provided music for our wedding, he took and gave us over 800 photos, video taped the ceremony and coordinated the flow of the evening. He exceeded our expectations, played the music we wanted, when we wanted it! He was professional and he and his team did a great job at a reasonable price! I would reccomend him to anyone -- he played special dance requests for a number of guests---even indulged a few singers---they were really good!!! He made the reception even more special for everyone.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Peter V · Married on 07/01/2012

When we met Vinnie at a bridal show my now wife was refused to agree to contract with him. Throughout "her" search for a DJ I felt all the others were just looking for a check. I believed Vinnie to be sincere and passionate about his craft and finally my fiance agreed. I can't say enough good things about NV Entertainment they are everything Vinnie had claimed they were AND MORE!!!
    He and his team made every effort to accomadate our guests with their special requests and they absolutely played the music we requested. I am not related to nor did I know Vinnie before the bridal show but if I continue to elaborate it will look like he's a close friend or family member....he's not. We were given a DVD, of over 800 pictures Vinnie and his team took, of the wedding. The DVD of foto's along with 5 CD's of a great deal of the music played during the ceremony and at the reception. You can't do better than Vinnie and NV Entertainment so don't waste your time looking any where else. We are awaiting a Video of the wedding also, what other DJ does this?

Sent on 07/13/2012

Anthony · Married on 05/05/2012

AMAZING!!!!!!!!! From day one Vinny was the best. He worked with us to make sure we got the best show for our budget. He came to our house for all our meetings instead of us having to travel to him, he had ideas that we would not have thought of. We had the photo montage done from him during the reception and at the end of the night we were given a CD with about 600 pictures on it. The music was great, everyone was dancing. It was so good we extended our wedding one hour and Vinny and his crew were more than happy to stay. I could not have asked for a better DJ to make our wedding the best ever. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend NV entertainment. I promise you wont be sorry.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Melissa · Married on 04/01/2012

Vinnie and his crew were absolutely amazing. They kept the dance floor going all night. Our guests could not say enough about them and they are still talking about them now. They had every detail of our reception down perfectly and even wore ties to match our wedding colors. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is getting married. They are the best DJ's I have ever met or seen. Thank you again to Vinnie and his crew. You made our wedding a night we will never forget.

Sent on 04/06/2012

Amanda · Married on 03/31/2012

Vinnie and all of the guys at NV Entertainment truly made my wedding day perfect. I knew from the moment that I met Michael at a bridal show, that I wanted them as my DJ at our wedding. They came to my house to discuss packages and options. Vinnie was so friendly, and even tolerated my mother making crazy requests! He did it all with a smile! He came over to collect the photos for the montages, and go over all of the music we wanted or did not want played at the wedding. Then it came time for the big day! The guys made sure everything was perfect. The dance floor was NEVER empty. We even joked how the wedding looked like Club Addison Park!!!! The ceremony recap was such a wonderful touch. Some of our guests could not make it to the ceremony and it was so nice to have them be able to see it! We were handed copies of the ceremony recap, the bride and father photo montage, the groom and mother photo montage, and bride and groom montage!!!! They even took over 360 photos throughout the night!!!!!! I HIGHLY recommend NV Entertainment to ANYONE!!!!!!! They were amazing!!!!!

Sent on 04/16/2012

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2011

Vinnie and his team were fantastic. Family and friends raved about the music a video montages. I would highly recommend this company. They made my wedding day worry free! Great job guys!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Michele · Married on 07/30/2010

Vinnie was so professional, attentive, and accommodating. His personalized visit to our home to introduce all of his services, help us pick our songs, and make the process as seamless as possible was absolutely amazing and this was all before he even came to our wedding to perform! We knew we were in great hands. Vinnie and his team totally delivered on their promise to have EVERYONE dancing at our wedding! We received so many compliments on our DJ and the music from our guests! We all had an AMAZING time! In my opinion, you're not going to find anyone better for your wedding! We have amazing memories to last a lifetime thanks to NV Entertainment!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Donna · Married on 11/21/2009

I cant say enough about NV Entertainment. Everyone has such a great time. I cant believe how you transformed my reception into so much more then I could imagine with the uplighting. The music was terrrific. Your customer service goes unsurpassed. Vinnie you and Michael are the best. I cant believe how you focus on detail that I couldnt even think of. You kept my crowd going through out the night. (even though dinner was served very very late) Everyone was happy because of the level of entertainment you provide. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you I couldnt have asked for more.

Jessie.

Sent on 12/25/2009

Krystle · Married on 10/03/2009

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. This Dj was referred to me by a friend and I am so thankful! He treated me like I was his very own daughter and made sure that everything was perfect, from the tiny details to the major ones. Vinnie is fantastic as well as the crew he brings with him. If you are looking for a non-stop party then NV Entertainment is the way to go! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/10/2010

Kristine · Married on 01/02/2009

#1 entertainment company :) 5 stars!

Sent on 04/11/2010

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2005

We found Vinnie and his company at a bridal show. Vinnie looked professional and was a ball of energy. All through the process of planning our wedding Vinnie was so helpful. He was easy to get ahold of and he did everything the way we had planned it. Everyone was dancing the entire night of our wedding and to this day family and friends talk about what a wonderful time they had. I highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Danielle · Married on 05/08/2005

As my husband and I approach our 10th, YES, 10th Wedding Anniversary we look back on our wedding reception so fondly & vividly. It was an AMAZING party thanks to all of the hard work/preparation done by Vinnie Niemiec with NV Entertainment! EVERY single guest raved about our reception for months after! As a bride and groom…..we did not worry about a thing…Vinnie kept our wedding reception on track and worked seamlessly with the other vendors. So who else would we turn to when it was time for our first born son’s First Holy Communion Party? So nearly 10 years later, we had another amazing party for our son!!! Again the guests raved!!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Meghan · Married on 07/23/2016

Vinnie and his crew were incredible. We didn't even look at any other DJ groups because he had previously been the DJ at my sister's wedding. He checked in with us to let us know the run down and to check if there was anything else we needed or how we wanted to do certain things throughout the night. We wanted a certain group shot and he worked with the photographers to make it happen.

He met with us to discuss our song choices and to get to know us better. He had our guests on the dance floor from the first minutes all the way until the end. It was perfect.

The only negative we had was that we decided to have him video our ceremony and he captured it and put it on several DVDS for us and even hand delivered it to us. However, the first several minutes of the video have a bunch of water marks and dirt or dust on the camera lens which is distracting while watching.

Vinnie is a sure thing for a great night that gets your guests moving and really knows what you are looking for. NV Entertainment is absolutely an amazing DJ service! I wouldn't hesitate to use for any future DJ needs.

Sent on 08/17/2016
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/29/2014

Vinnie and his crew were amazing from our first meeting through our wedding day. My husband and I were married one month ago on March 29, 2014 in Berkeley Heights, NJ and our guests are still calling to rave about the event and entertainment.

From our first meeting the NV team made us feel comfortable, and didn't put any pressure on us to hire them. They truly wanted our day to be what we wanted so they simply explained what they do and offer. Luckily it was exactly what we were looking for. After that they were so flexible in meeting with us, we even moved during the planning and they adjusted our meeting location to accommodate us. During those meetings it was all about us, it wasn't just following an outline. NV truly catered the night's schedule to what we wanted.

As an overwhelmed bride the last thing I wanted to worry about on my wedding day was the music, and with NV I could relax and just enjoy the day. They are extremely professional and know exactly what to do during each moment of the day to get guests our of their chairs and moving. Also, having an NV team member on the dance floor with our guests was great.

NV Entertainment was fantastic and certainly made our wedding day one we will never forget! I would highly recommend them to any couple.

Sent on 04/29/2014

J · Married on 02/18/2012

Vinnie is the best. That's all that needs to be said. He is affordable and does everything all the other dj companies do and more. I was literally quoted a price four times what he charged from platinum entertainment and in that package was less than what Vinnie put together for me. He was at the church videoing so that at the reception the guests unable to attend the church saw a recap of the ceremony. He had everyone up and dancing. He set the upbeat happy tone for the night. I highly recommend NV.

Sent on 03/11/2012

Tradyann · Married on 08/13/2011

One of my biggest concerns when planning my wedding was the music. I was frightened that the dance floor would be empty. Well, it was far from it. My guests danced from the first floor to the last. The dance floor was so crowded I was dancing on the rug! My guests and I had the best time ever. The music was great and Vinny's special touches really made the night amazing. He captured the whole ceremony and played it at the wedding, and surprised us with a photomontage of all the guests caught kissing. It was really original. I could not have been happier his lighting, professionalism, and the music. He is very experienced and it did not go unnoticed. So many people from my wedding are currently using nventertainment for their own upcoming events. A defininte five stars!!!

Sent on 04/23/2012

Kim · Married on 06/26/2011

Vinnie and his crew at NV Entertainment did a wonderful job! Aside from having a very nice ceremony, my biggest concern for the reception was great music and a great DJ that would get people dancing. This is exactly what I got with NV.

I got great reviews from his past clients and I liked his friendly and professional way of dealing with us, so I booked him. The day of the wedding they were early, set everything up no problem. There was cocktail music, dinner and dance music.

The only downside was that the dance music started early (before the meal was served) and it was very loud. My parents were not crazy about this and I felt a little uncertain at first, but then I looked over and saw people dancing even before dinner! I thought, well as long as people are having fun, that is what I want.

Important: Vinnie promises to make people dance and have a great time. If you want a low-key wedding, he may not be the DJ for you. I wanted great dancing, a party and an awesome, fun night to remember forever. I wanted to look around and see everyone dancing and having a great time. I wanted my husband and I to hear our favorite, upbeat songs and dance together like crazy! That is exacly what I got. No regrets.

Another Tip: Be decisive. Know what you want and take the time filling out that form before hand. You will get the music on cds at the end, so you want to make sure it is music you care about and want to hear forever.

I gave only 4 stars for professionalism b/c there were a few times when I thought he was slightyly rude. Not enough to ruin the night by any means, but he made a comment, for example, about the guy's kilts which was a little offensive (ok, yes they are technically 'skirts' but you don't say that to a group of guys wearing them). Aside from that, he will be a little pushing to keep everyone on schedule. However, you need this! You will be surprised at how fast the night flies by and you don't and should not be the ones to worry about when to do what. You should be just focused on trying to enjoy your night.

Sent on 03/08/2012

Christine · Married on 06/18/2012

Vinnie was amazing! I knew nothing would go wrong if he was there, and if it did he would fix it. I don't think there were more than 5 people sitting the entire night, we danced all night long!

Vinnie also did my ceremony music which was perfect!

LOVE LOVE LOVE him!