NV Entertainment Reviews

103 Reviews for NV Entertainment

NV Entertainment 1
NV Entertainment 2

DonAta · Married on 09/06/2014

Nv entertainment did my wedding on September 6th 2014.They were so nice from booking and they whole planing till the day of my wedding .They got my guest moving on the dance floor .They are the best dj company there is.So glad I booked them.I wish them nothing but the best.
    Love Donata and Anthony Reo

Sent on 09/30/2014

Bailey & Daniella · Married on 08/16/2014

NV Entertainment did my wedding on August 16, 2014. Vinny and his crew were amazing! From the time of the booking to the day of the wedding Vinny was there for us. Any questions we had he was only a phonecall away with the answer and advice that was needed. From the many different friends and family who have attended our wedding they still rave about what a great job Vinny and his crew at NV Entertainment has done and how they are one of the best DJ's that they have ever witnessed. From the music selections, keeping the dance floors packed, and surprising everyone with shots of alcohol when the song "shots" by Party Rock was played...NV Entertainment was simply amazing! TV's and lighting were simply impressive with the sizes of their flat screens and all of there up-to-date technology. I am so glad that Vinny and his crew did my wedding....could not have asked for more or for any better of a service. SIMPLY THE BEST! I definitely know who I will be calling back to work any of my future parties. Thank you Vinny and NV Entertainment!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Trevor · Married on 07/25/2014

My wife and I hired NV Emtertainment for our wedding and was completely blown away at their professionalism, knowledge of music genre's and showmanship. The fact that they were more than willing to travel to Georgia from New Jersey was the selling point for us (considering others interviewed had issues with that ). I highly recommend to anyone looking for a music company for their event(s) to hire NV Entertainment. By the way their lighting show had our guests thinking they were at a Broadway show , the complements are still coming in a year later. Thank you Vinnie and Darlene ! You guys are # 1 in our book.

Sent on 02/12/2015

Amy · Married on 06/22/2014

I was recently married on June 22, 2014 and we used Vinnie and his team at our reception. Vinnie was extremely professional and involved in our wedding since the first time we talked to him. Vinnie was our first and only DJ we met with. After our first meeting we knew he was going to give us the best entertainment at our wedding. Vinnie wasn't just a DJ. He gave us exceptional wedding advice every time we met for planning. He also made sure to come to our wedding ceremony at the church to videotape parts of the ceremony to play at the reception as a wedding recap. Vinnie has top notch equipment to make the reception special. He was able to display uplighting around the entire room. He had two TV screens that not only played pictures that we gave him during our special dances, but he also was able to play music videos. By the end of the night, I had many of our guests asking for his company's name because they were interested in booking him for their upcoming weddings and future events. I would definitely use Vinnie and his company for future events!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Kimmie · Married on 05/31/2014

Vinnie, Dominic, and crew did a phenomenal job at our wedding. Our guests were dancing from the moment we entered the reception till the very end. Vinnie even took the initiative to request that the reception last a little longer than planned since we started late. Because of NV Entertainment, there were so many memorable moments: I danced on a speaker, my 8 year old cousin spontaneously serenaded the room, and my husband rocked out in Dominic's gold sunglasses. The next day, we browsed the USB of 1,000 photos they took throughout the night. After a year and a half of planning, we had proof that we truly showed our guests a good time. We are so glad we chose NV Entertainment and hope you do the same.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Laura · Married on 05/10/2014

We used NV Entertainment for our daughters communion party. Vinnie and his team did an incredible job. Thanks to them the party was awesome. They made my daughter feel so special! They were so attentive to all of our needs. They went above and beyond to make sure everyone had fun. So many of my guests asked where we found our DJ because they were so impressed with how good they were and plan on using them in the future. It is hard to find a good DJ and we found the best when we booked NV Entertainment. They will be our DJ for all our family parties as my daughters already are talking about using Vinnie for their Sweet 16. On a scale from 1 to 10 they are an 11! They surpassed every expectation we had and it was a pleasure dealing with them.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Christile · Married on 04/26/2014

I just got married two days ago and I couldn't be happier with NV Entertainment. Vinnie and his team made our wedding extra special. The music, the atmosphere, the lighting, was more than we expected. They had our guests dancing and entertained the whole entire night. My husband and I couldn't have picked a better DJ for our wedding. We are very happy to have known Vinnie and his team, not only because they made our night special, but they made us feel like family.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Ray · Married on 04/26/2014

As the groom, all I can say about NV entertainment is that they are awesome and they are worth every penny. Since our wedding 2 days ago, our family, friends, and guest, all from different age groups, could not stop telling me how great the DJs were. Even my close friends have been to many weddings, but they said NV entertainment were probably the best DJs/entertainers they have ever seen.

In preparation of our wedding, Vinnie, Darlene, and his team walked us through the entire process. There was no stress in planning the music for the reception as they kept in contact with us and informed what is needed from us. They took care of everything. They asked us what theme we wanted, if we wanted more romantic and sensual, a classy party, or even a club type feel. My wife and I love to dance and party, no matter what type of music it was, but we knew we have older relatives, so we needed to keep both groups happy and entertained. Vinnie, with more experience than other DJs we met with, knew exactly what we were talking about. They had all songs from different eras and years, even those from different languages. They always kept our interests first.

Additionally, NV is more than a DJ they are entertainers. They had all the up to date equipment for lighting, speakers, and even videos screens. There was no need to worry about any malfunctioning equipment during our big day. The DJ kept all the guests dancing and entertained. But knew when to turn it down to let people eat and take pictures.

In the end, I would highly recommend NV entertainment. If you were doing a big wedding or even a small intimate wedding, they can meet and even exceed your expectations. They did for us. Mostly what was needed from my wife and I was to fully trust NV. Our wedding was great and we did not regret choosing them from all the DJs we met. For us, they became more than DJs and entertainers, they became friends. Thanks Vinnie, Darlene, and the NV team!

Sent on 04/28/2014

I recently hired NV Entertainment and I would highly recommend them to my family and friends. Their professionalism and exceptional customer service were everything I hoped for. Everyone had a great time and my son and daughter-in-law were very grateful. I would never use anyone else.

Sent on 04/06/2014

Nikki · Married on 03/22/2014

NV Entertainment ROCKS!!! 3 days later we (and our guests) are still talking about the entertainment. Vinnie and Darlene are so down to earth, easy to work with and are amazing people - Truly The Best! I found them at a Bridal show, and I knew that they were meant to be our entertainment for our wedding day!!! They were so flexible with meetings, they even came to our house. My family had no idea what was to be expected with our DJ and they were in LOVE with the photo montages displayed on the screens. Anything we needed - they were right there by our sides! Alex and Chris (photo techs) took AWESOME pictures! We received a flash drive that night, looked at it the next day and couldn't believe all the pictures they took. All of those pictures were AMAZING - we laughed, cried, and were just so excited at the amount of pictures we had from them. We had so many great pictures taken by Alex and Chris. One of the best parts of my night was being able to grab them for pictures, when I couldn't find my photographer - they were able to take SEVERAL pictures of my Father and my Aunt who finally after 10 plus years of not talking decided to make mends. It was great that I was able to have those pictures and memories captured and able to view immediately. There are not even enough words - BIG THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEEDED THAT CAPTURED!!! Dominick who was on the mic and getting the party going on the dance floor went above and beyond!!! I had 3 flower girls and 1 ring bearer, he put all of them up individually at one point on a speaker box, let them dance and sing in the mic - they had a BLAST, THANK YOU!!! Everyone loved the music and being on the dance floor just having a great time! All of the added extras were AMAZING - up lighting, music videos, and our names on a screen in a shamrock - It was the BEST DAY EVER!!! We are so glad we found them and they truly went above and beyond and did an absolutely AMAZING job!

Tom · Married on 03/22/2014

NV Entertainment are the best out there! I recently got married and could not envision anyone else being there to capture our ceremony - music, pictures, and ceremony recap!!! The personal visits to our house made us feel like part of their family and not customers. Vinnie, Darlene and his whole staff will do anything to ensure that your wedding day is not only the best day of your lives but stress free as well. These guys go the extra mile for you and will do everything and anything they can to make your day special. We just watched the ceremony recap that they personally dropped off to us and it covered every important detail of the ceremony. They become invested in you as people which makes you feel that you don't have a company doing your wedding but close family members. It is almost a month after our wedding and people are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding and how amazing the DJ was.

Sent on 04/18/2014

MINDY · Married on 03/01/2014

NV ENTERTAINMENT PROVIDED ALL THE NECESSARY EXTRAS THAT THE HALL DID NOT HAVE AVAILABLE AND DID IT IN AN EXCEPTIONAL MANNER. HIS PROFESSIONALISM WAS TOP NOTCH. THE PHOTOGRAPHER TOOK WONDERFUL PICTURES WITHOUT BOTHERING ANY OF THE GUESTS. THE MONTAGE VIDEO SCREENS PLAYED PICTURES WE HAD GIVEN PLUS THE PICTURES TAKEN THAT NIGHT. HIS SCREENS WERE PERFECT FOR ALL GUESTS TO SEE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND NV ENTERTAINMENT FOR ANY OF YOU PARTY NEEDS. THEY DO THEIR BEST TO GIVE YOU IN THE MOST PROFESSIONAL MANNER ON ANY REQUESTS YOU HAVE. MY ENTIRE GUEST LIST RAVED ON THE PROFESSIONALISM, MUSIC, LIGHTING, VIDEO, PHOTOGRAPHY AND DJ'S.

Sent on 03/17/2014

Jessica · Married on 02/22/2014

My Husband and I chose NV Entertainment about a year before our wedding, and we couldn't be any happier.

I had several problems when picking out a DJ, some were astronomically expensive, and others were to into themselves than what the couple wants. I even had a DJ at a Bridal Show walk away from me when I ask about what services they provide. But as soon as I came across NV entertainment, I knew they were the ones.

Vinnie and Darelene were great from the beginning when I met them at PNC Art Center Bridal Show. They were extremely professional, and the quality of service they provide is out of this world!

The Music was amazing, Vinnie and Dominick really know how to read a crowd. They knew exactly what to do to get everyone on the dance floor, and kept them there the entire night!!!!!
    The Slide shows were put together beautifully, they brought a tear to my eye.
    The ceremony recap was phenomenal!

My wedding theme was red black and white. I had no clue what type of up lighting to do without making it red or white. The way Darlene set up the up lighting in the Ball Room at the Olde Mill Inn, made it look completely different. It was absolutely perfect and everything that I envisioned!

I was looking for a DJ and I got 100 times more than that! They were absolutely amazing, and made this day so much more special.

Sent on 02/28/2014

Ana · Married on 02/21/2014

I hired NV Entertainment for my wedding reception. And I gotta say i was blown away by how awesome they are.

My husband and I were doing the reception on our own. And too be honest, hiring the DJ was making me the most nervous because I had no idea what I was even looking for in a DJ.

I looked online and people were making recommendations left and right, and everyone I called or met at the bridal shows either ignored me or there prices were just absurd for what you were getting.

I couldn't be happier with the choice. They were so great, the ceremony music flowed perfectly, the music during the cocktail hour and dinner was off the hook. They filled the dance floor and pretty much kept it filled the rest of the night. Took requests and perfectly blended them in with his set. Not to mention he was super early to not only setup his equipment, but helping my husband and his groomsmen with their ties, and boutineers.

I really can't say enough good things about NV Entertainment.

Mark · Married on 02/15/2014

What an awesome job NV Entertainment did for our wedding! My wife and I sure hit the goldmine with them!
    The prices are reasonable, and the quality of service was phenomenal!
    Our primary goal was to have everyone up and dancing all night, and honestly, no one wanted the night to end!
    The music was AMAZING!!!!!! Vinnie and Dominick did a great job reading the crowd.
    They made our wedding memorable! Everyone is still talking about what a great job they did!
    I cant wait to see the video!!!!!!!!

David · Married on 01/25/2014

Vinnie and his team did a fantastic job at our wedding !!!!

Sent on 02/27/2014
  • User3855255 · event on: 01/24/2014

Awesome job by Vinnie and his staff. Second time using NV Entertainment. First time was daughter's wedding in March 2012. This past weekend we used Vinnie for our other daughter's Sweet 16. We had 160 people and he had them dancing all night. Great sound and effects. Great staff who know how to work the crowd. Personal touches are always added - you truly do feel like you are the only client that matters to them. You become part of their family!! I can't thank NV Entertainment enough for making her evening so special. Many thanks to Vinnie and the team!!!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Lynn · Married on 11/16/2013

We had an amazing night and couldn't have asked for anything more!! Vinnie and his team made our night fun, special and memorable. They went above and beyond what we expected! Thanks again!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Ammon · Married on 09/01/2013

Vinnie, his wife and their crew did an outstanding job during our wedding. They went above and beyond to ensure our wedding and reception went off without a hitch. They were very attentive and receptive to our needs, interactive with our guest and their performance of our music selection was on point. They photographed various aspects of both the wedding and reception and provided a complete copy of all the photos and music at the conclusion of the reception. The absolute best and most appreciative part of their services for me was when they realized that the electrical panel at our venue would not support one of the lighting displays, which would have been the center attraction of the dance floor. They were genuine professionals and upgraded my DJ package at no cost to me. Their upgrade enhanced our reception and became the focal point of the dance floor. I could not have asked for more nor could I been more impressed with the services they provided. I highly recommend NV Entertainment for any wedding or other entertainment needs. God willing they'll still be in business years from now when my wife and I are ready to renew our vows.

Sent on 03/19/2014

Christopher · Married on 08/23/2013

Vinnie and his team did my wedding and they were fantastic! He made my wife and I feel like one of the family from the start. His professionalism and performance we of the highest quality, we definitely recommend booking NV Entertainment for all of your entertainment needs.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Vladimira · Married on 07/28/2013

My husband and I had a wonderful time at our wedding. Vinnie and his crew did a great job and we would definitely recommend them to other future brides.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Sally · Married on 07/19/2013

DJ Vinnie was wonderful from the signing of the contract to the actual wedding day. He and his wife Darlene came to my home and explained his services and took the time to answer all our questions. He promised us he would pack the dance floor and boy did he! Everyone danced all night! His ceremony recap was beautiful and how he accomplished such a wonderful video in such a short time is beyond me! Everything went perfectly and he even kept my daughter calm and happy. My guests raved over him and said he was the best DJ of any wedding they had ever gone to. Book Vinnie for your next party. You will be happy you did!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/19/2013

DJ Vinnie and his NV Entertainment crew was amazing! They totally exceeded my expectations at my wedding. I at first was so nervous about booking any DJ service because I hoped for the "clubish/dancey" scene and I have gone to soooo many weddings where that wasn't the case. NV Entertainment gave me that feel and so much more! Vinnie and his crew had my guests off their chairs literally within the first 5 minutes of my entrance. My guests were even up and dancing between courses. I had guests still talking about NV weeks after our wedding saying how they couldn't believe we were dancing all night and so much and how they have never gone to a wedding where dancing was done before the food...which everyone thought was great -- since most of the time people get a good 45 minutes at the very end of the night to get out on the dance floor. Vinnie was very professional and made sure that I was very comfortable since day 1 with booking his company. He guided me with great, knowledgeable suggestions that really helped my wedding stand out (song choices, dance ideas..etc.). He came to our house about 3 or 4 times to review the run down of our wedding. He even called me twice the day before the wedding to make sure I was okay and felt confident and comfortable. ..what entertainment service would really take the time to do that? ...well Vinnie did and it showed his dedication to not only his profession/company but to his clients too. His video recap of our ceremony was absolutely stunning...not only was it just of our vows, the beginning of it showed our bridal party doing fun things too! It amazed us how quickly he was able to put it together. Not only did we go home that night with our recap video, but we also went home with a CD of music that we requested, and photos that his crew took. His staff was very professional and helpful and his wife Darlene is a gem!! We would 100% recommend NV Entertainment...you would not be let down! :)

Sent on 08/10/2013

MICHELLE · Married on 07/06/2013

NV Entertainment is THE BEST! They're UNBELIEVABLE, &absolutely PHENOMINAL!!! This is no ordinary DJ service! They do everything!!! It's a DJ like no other, beautiful lighting show, not to mention, videography, photography work& also like a Wedding Coordinator! NV Entertainment is everything all wrapped up into one!!! The music was awesome, the energy they bring to the crowd at the Wedding is unbelievable! The photo montage they show, the video, &pictures they take of the bride&groom,& all of your guests!!! Vinnie takes care of business &goes above & beyond!!!! No matter what you need done at the Wedding. You can tell him &he will take care of it! This is not your average DJ! Nor should he or NV Entertainment ever be compared to just a DJ! Him, as well as his stuff help out in all areas of your Wedding! I love how they are PERFECTIONISTS!!!!! Vinnie, and his staff make sure everything is the BEST, &PERFECT! I could have left the whole Wedding in his hands and I know it would have came out perfectly!!! I can't say enough of what an experiance it was to have NV Entertaiment at our Wedding! They made it UNFORGETTABLE!!! They were the icing on our cake to making our Wedding absolutley perfect in every way!!!!!! From the Music, to the video& pictures they take&show, the lighting... From the ceremony, reception, getting the crowd going etc... Our family&friends were blown away by everything that Vinnie,& his staff does &how they do it!!!They made our Wedding a hit!!! Everyone said it was the best, most fun Wedding they have ever been too!!! As a Bride we have so much on our mind, & plate getting ready for our Wedding! Vinnie took so much stress off my shoulders by helping us out! Also reassuring us that all aspects of the Wedding would go perfectly! Thank you Vinnie, NV Entertainment staff for all that you did for us! I literally had happy tears in my eyes of how perfectly,& beautiful you made our Wedding!Thank u from the bottom of our hearts! Michelle&Sal Linarello :)

Sent on 08/05/2013

Channel · Married on 06/22/2013

NV Entertainment was great I will recommend them to anyone. I will be using their services again in the future.

Sent on 08/07/2013