NV Entertainment Reviews

103 Reviews for NV Entertainment

NV Entertainment 1
NV Entertainment 2

JOE · Married on 06/10/2017

The utmost professional DJ I have ever seen. When the air conditioner went out we panicked but not our DJ`s . The rolled with the punches and adapted to the situation . They kept the party rockin all night long. Very happy with them and will HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ALL.

Tom · Married on 04/28/2017

Vinnie was unreal. Best wedding reception thanks to Vin and his music. He was like family but better every step of the way. Made my little princess' wedding a dream come true. Guests were dancing ALL night. He knew just what to play and when to play it. He took requests but used great discretion. A definite for my next daughter's wedding. Vinnie is a no-brainer. Feel free to contact me for further details and reviews of this one of a kind DJ.
    Tom

Laura · Married on 04/28/2017

How can I even begin to describe how amazing NV Entertainment was at my wedding in April 2017. Vinnie and his company went above and beyond our expectations. The whole night was amazing, the dance floor was packed the whole night and the party did not stop. Vinnie was so great with communicating and was so easy to work with- he responded quickly to calls and emails and accommodated to our every wish. He makes you feel like you have known him for years and he is truly the best at what he does. Everyone at our wedding could not get over how much fun the wedding was and how great the music was at the wedding. The party simply DID NOT STOP. Every single song was a hit and every single guest complimented how great the DJ was. I would 10000% recommend anyone to use NV Entertainment. Trustworthy, reliable, professional, great price and the best in the business. You will not be disappointed and you will have the most amazing night of your life. Vinnie and NV Entertainment are the best around - look no further !!!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/26/2016

Nv entertainment is truly the best! When planning a wedding the details can be overwhelming. Thankfully picking our DJ was made so easy. The first time I spoke with vinny I knew we made the right choice. He is so down to earth, not pushy at all. He spent so much time explaining how he can make our day a memorable one. He made it feel as tho he was part of our family. The day of the wedding everything went off without a hitch. Nv was so professional and the music and lighting was on point. Everyone loved the music and had an amazing night all thanks to vinny and his team. I would give these guys 10 stars if it was an option. Thank you so very much for doing an awesome job!!!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Raizy · Married on 11/20/2016

Vinnie was wonderful, professional, and a pleasure to work with! He came early, had great ideas, helped calm me down when too many people started coming over, and most of all - did stellar work as our videographer! We even had a recap of our wedding to show our guests at the reception and will be receiving a lengthier one in a couple of days. The photographer loved working with him, and he went above and beyond what was expected of him. Definitely a great choice!!!

Sent on 11/24/2016

Kate · Married on 10/16/2016

They get booked up quickly, so if they're available, book them. You'll be thrilled. They were incredibly accommodating and flexible and worth every penny. They made sure that we were always at the center of attention, and made sure that we ate our dinner AND that it was warm. They paced the evening perfectly and even when things got a little off schedule were able to get everything back on track while ensuring that all our guests had a great time. They also perfectly encapsulated the mood that we wanted for each part of the evening.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Sue · Married on 10/02/2016

VINNIE AND NV ENTERTAINMENT ROCK!!!
    On 10/2/16 we had the pleasure of having NV Entertainment perform at our wedding. We were so impressed with Vinnie's professionalism, organizational skills and his outstanding personality and demeanor. His passion and love for the entertainment industry shows immensely through his work. Not only did he provide us with a worksheet, he took time out to meet with us and offer suggestions to make our day and choice of music a memorable one. He went above and beyond and because of his effortless dedication to his clients our night went smoothly without any glitches. We highly recommend this stand up guy who is true to his word and treats you like family. If you are looking for affordable reasonable rates, Vinnie and NV Entertainment is the one. No need to look any further. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for an evening, I consider, priceless!! Mr. Terry and Sue Smith

Sent on 10/06/2016

Joe · Married on 09/16/2016

The best there is. He even got people that don't dance on the floor...that's how good he is. We love him and would never think of using anyone else for our entertainment DJ. He made our wedding perfect!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Dom · Married on 07/31/2016

Don't look any further....this is the team. Treated our wedding like it was his own.......simply the best. Knew when to rock the house and when to take it down. Was always conferring with us on what was going on and what was the game plan.

Sent on 08/01/2016

chris · Married on 07/01/2016

Vinnie is simply amazing. He helped us set things up like as if it was his own daughters wedding! His dedication and attention to detail is absolutely astounding. NV made our dreams become reality.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Jaimie · Married on 06/25/2016

Thank you so much Vinnie! You were perfect in every way! You went above and beyond to make sure that my wedding was perfect and treated me like i was your own daughter ! I can't thank you enough:)) i couldn't have dreamed of anything better and I will be recommending you to everyone!! You truly do care so much and take so much pride in what you do, i am so lucky to have found you :) - Jaimie xoxo

Sent on 07/01/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2016

Vinnie was an outstanding DJ. I met with him only 2 months before and he made me feel completely at ease that he would do an awesome job!! He was on time, he played everything we requested and he kept the party going! Very pleased with his service.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Ellen & Paul · Married on 11/21/2015

We used NV Entertainment for our Wedding which was held at the Grey Cliff, Moonachie, NJ. We based our pick of a DJ based on high reviews and ease of communication. Vinny, the owner of the company, drove an hour to our house on a snowy day in order to meet with us to discuss our wedding. Upon the completion of the original meeting, we were sold. The only worry I had was the low price. It seemed too good to be true that we would get a top notch entertainment group plus a bunch of other add-ons for a fraction of what others were charging. From the beginning, the process was made easy due to the family like feel when discussing our plans. Vinny made the night very memorable and got the most boring people out on the dance floor. NV Entertainment is a worry-free choice. Super Professional. I HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Kristy · Married on 10/10/2015

NV Entertainment is A++++++++++++ ! When choosing the DJ for our wedding we knew right away who we would hire! I had used NV A few years ago for a graduation party and were blown away ! I knew at that moment if that party was great that a wedding would be spectacular! From start to finish Vinnie and his wife Darlene were there for my husband and I ! We were having a Disney wedding in New York and Vinnie told me that he was going to help me bring my theme into my wedding! When we walked in the room we were in awe! We felt like we were having a wedding at the Magic Kingdom! Which is the feel we were going for! The songs for the entire wedding were personalized for us! They even took pictures at our reception and handed them to us on a drive at the end of the night !!! I would recommend Nv Entertainment to all of my friends. My dance floor was packed the entire night!!!!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Dominick · Married on 10/03/2015

My wife and I were married on October 3, 2015 at 11:30 A.M. We were agonizing for months on whether or not our guests would enjoy themselves because of the irregular start time. Vinnie and Darlene assured us that everything would go off without a hitch and if we trusted them more people would be dancing at our wedding then the traditional Saturday night wedding. Let me tell you that they more than delivered. The dance floor was packed. My guests had so much fun that I continue to get compliments a month later. The photobooth was an added bonus and Vinnie's staff was extremely professional. I was also provided with complimentary DVD's of the photo montages and USB of the entire music playlist. I more than recommend NV Entertainment for your party needs.

Sent on 11/09/2015
  • F

Francesca · Married on 09/27/2015

Vinny and his team really did a great job for our wedding. They made sure that every part of the night went exactly as planned. They made sure everything happened on time and even set up 2 different sound systems (since our wedding ceremony was outside and reception was inside). He kept the crowd alive and the music going. Great job!

Sent on 10/01/2015

N · Married on 09/12/2015

Nv Entertainment was a pleasure to work with. They made everything so easy
    Once the wedding started vinny was all business no games. Him and his wife worked so hard and dawn blew everyone away with her singing voice. Highly recommend NV Entertainment to everyone . And if you go with them go with the trio you will not be disappointed
    Thank you NV Entertainment for everything

Sent on 09/13/2015

Chris · Married on 09/06/2015

Vinnie and his crew were AMAZING. They created the perfect atmosphere and made it the party of our dreams. Very highly recommended!!!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Eva · Married on 08/29/2015

Vinnie & Darlene were an absolute pleasure to work with! I am so glad that I found them because of all my wedding vendors, I feel that they were the best investment because they really went above and beyond. They provided music for my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Vinnie had all of our song selections and if he didn't, made sure he got his hands on it somehow. Our wedding was slightly on the smaller side at only 104 people, many of which did not dance or were older. I was afraid the dance floor would be empty all night, but Vinnie managed to get people up and moving and everyone had such a good time. He was also so easy to work with and stayed on top of everything throughout the whole day. Even when my bridal party started the procession too early, Vinnie seamlessly switched into their song without skipping a beat. Darlene also took hundreds of candid photos the entire day and at the end of the reception, gave them all to us on the spot on a flash drive, which is nice to have since my photographer's photos won't be ready for months. It was a pleasure working with this amazing husband and wife duo and I will definitely recommend and use them again in the future! Thank you for making our special day unforgettable!

Sent on 09/06/2015
  • LilBit8915

Amanda · Married on 08/09/2015

Our wedding was almost two months ago, and we still have guests raving about how great the music was!! Our dance floor was packed all night thanks to Vinnie and his crew. All of our guests - from my husbands 3 year old niece to my 87 year old grandmother were shaking all night long. My catering manager even said at the end of the night that he has never seen such an energetic/dance crazed Sunday wedding. Vinnie and Darlene were absolutely amazing through the entire planning process and made everything so easy. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and really make you feel like family. My parents will definitely be calling them for my sisters wedding, and tons of my friends have asked for their info after the fact. I hope to be seeing them again soon. I highly recommend NV Entertainment to anyone looking for a dance party and a good time! They really are the absolute best!
    Amanda & Tom

Sent on 09/25/2015

Kimberly · Married on 05/10/2015

Vinny, Darlene and the staff were fabulous at our wedding. The great music kept us on our feet all night long and the photos were beautiful. They are fun and easy to work with. We highly recommend NV Entertainment for your special day!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Vinny and his crew did my wedding this past weekend and I have to say they were phenomenal. I was worried about price and the wife was worried about value and Vinny won our business by inviting us into his home (where he was getting married the next day) and sat us down and went over everything brick by brick. I was happy with the price and she was happy with the value.

I had been to a few weddings where Vinny was the DJ and was impressed with him and I think what separates him from everyone else is the fact that he is experienced and can handle different atmospheres incredibly well. His personality is one of a kind as well.

I don't want to make this too long but if he is on your radar I would 100% recommend sitting down with him and hear what he has to say, I am happy I did.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Vinnie was AMAZING!!! Where do I begin?! If you care about your guests having a great time, BOOK VINNIE. He has the perfect mix of experience and personality to get your guests in a partying mood and up on the dance floor. Our reception room was very large and his lighting system still looked great and flooded every inch in color. His videographer and photographer were on top of it all night. He even gave us a flash drive of the photos along with the music we chose the same night. Also, you must go with the videography. We felt like we missed a lot of our reception because we were so busy, so I'm very happy we'll have the video to go back and relive the best day of our lives. Trust him to do his thing and he will make your wedding truly memorable!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Peter · Married on 02/21/2015

Third word of mouth reference and hoping that we can refer them to our friends and family! Such a blast and the start to a great relationship and friendship! You will not go wrong here!!!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Anthony · Married on 09/19/2014

My wife and I got married September 19th 2014 and we hired NV Entertainment for our DJ. Vin and his crew were fantastic! We are still receiving phone calls about our wedding a month later saying what a great time everyone had and how the dance floor was PACKED the entire night! From the very beginning when we booked with NV, Vinnie was on top of EVERYTHING (contacting the venue, working with the maitre d, keeping us calm, lending his help, etc.). He would offer his advice, but never ever forced his opinion on us. He was there for us and he made our day absolutely incredible! The best and most professional in town. Experience goes a long way and with his experience, he will make any party unforgettable. Not only was the night amazing, but we had incredible pictures ready to take home with us the same night! Definitely recommend, listen to the hype!

Sent on 10/20/2014