NV Entertainment Reviews

91 | Clermont, FL

91 Reviews for NV Entertainment

91 NV Entertainment Reviews

Cindy · Getting married on 05/17/2021

My husband Gus & I were married on May 21 st 2017 at the Buttonwood Manor in Matawan NJ. I hired NV Entertainment and all I can say is for the first time being married at 52 yrs old we were in absolute aww with this team of professionalism. Darlene from the moment I walked in was by my side constantly fixing something on me or organizing. Making sure everything was just in the right place for me and our guests. It was incredible that Vinnie was able to play a great song exactly to the second on the words "I DO" Came the only the best Stevie Wonder...Signed sealed deliver I'm Your's. That was a great idea Vinnie had he assisted us in the music the arrangement as my husband and I were so nervous had knots in our stomach. At the end NV Entertainment did a fabulous job our guests never sat down the music was incredible there constantly moving around helping as much as they can while they entertain. WE all highly recommend Vinnie..Great Job Great price... we love you guys. Gus & Cindy Miti

Rachael · Married on 05/06/2018

Vinnie was recommended to us from a family friend, and I have to say we were not disappointed! With vendors working together to make a wedding spectacular there can be times where you’re pulled in several different directions, Vinnie and NV Entertainment made the whole day run smoothly! Our guests absolutely loved the music and you could tell everyone was enjoying themselves! We had so much fun and we felt we still got to enjoy the day thanks to them! They far exceeded our expectations, we’re incredibly professional, and we would absolutely use them again for any event! Thanks Vinnie and NV Entertainment for making our day that much more special!

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 05/05/2018

Very Professional, responsive, and wants to make the Bride and Groom happy.

Chris · Married on 04/14/2018

Throughout the planning stages Vinnie was quick to respond to both emails and phone calls. He questioned us, asking us exactly what we wanted, and during the event delivered. he truly delivered on his "you are the boss" promise.

Throughout his time providing the entertainment, he continued to check in with us to see if we needed anything, and was quick to accommodate any changes in the schedule. Both we and our guests thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and entertainment Vinnie created.

We are very pleased with his services, and- will without a doubt- contact him if we need a DJ again, as well as recommend him to any friends looking for DJ services.

Staci · Married on 04/11/2018

Vinnie and his wife are the most personable people you will ever meet. They truly care about their clients and want your event to be everything you dream it could be. When you meet with him, he makes you feel like you’ve known him for years and that you’re his family. It made me feel confident in my decision to chose him. The value that he gives far exceeds the price that he charges. He made it his top priority to get people on the dance floor and keep the fun going. I’m so happy with my decision and glad I had the chance to work with these amazing people.

Kathy · Married on 03/31/2018

Words cannot express the gratitude we feel for every minute of contact we received from NV Entertainment, beginning to end. The day went smoothly thanks to their professionalism, outstanding organizational skills, their flexibility and ability to motivate each guest throughout the day. It was a very encouraging experience for us. We would recommend them and hire them again

Lorraine · Married on 02/24/2018

If you don’t hire DJ Vinnie, you are a fool - he made my wedding!!!!! He and Darlene were unbelievably perfect. Working with them for my wedding has been nothing but a pleasure. They had the crowd going and their timing was stellar. I can’t believe I was so blessed to find NV Entertainment. I feel like they are a part of my family!!! Vinny and Darlene, I cry as I type this- I love you both so much. You were everything and more, I am forever grateful for everything that you did for John and I. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! Love you so much!!!! Lorraine

Keri · Married on 12/26/2017

When searching for a DJ, I was a bit overwhelmed by the options. The DJ really sets the tone for the entire reception, so I felt a little pressure! I chatted with a few options, then I contacted NV Entertainment and I was blown away! From our first meeting through to the reception, they made me feel so comfortable and stress free. They are more than just a DJ and really provide services that are unmatched by anyone else I had contacted. They have years of experience they share with you along the way to make the whole process seamless. After our reception, we received so many comments from our guests about how good they were and how classy our reception was! We got amazing value for the money and awesome memories that will last a lifetime thanks to NV Entertainment. If you are on the fence about deciding entertainment for your wedding reception, don't be - definitely use NV Entertainment. We had a very wide range of ages at our reception, with many children - all the music was appropriate and our guests danced all night. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars!!

Sarah · Married on 12/16/2017

Vinnie and his wife did a beyond 5 Star job with our wedding! My husband and I are beyond impressed with this DJ.We had the playlist of our dreams and they helped every step of the way.We had a Harry Potter themed wedding and they did everything above and beyond for us.Vinnie is as honest as they come and is definetly top of the list for DJs in Central Florida!!We would book him again for any special event in our life! I PROMISE HE IS DEFINETLY WORTH HIRING.Thank you Vinnie for the amazing music and experience we will never forget :)

NV Entertainment 1

maria · Married on 12/10/2017

Amazing! I can't say enough great things about this wonderful couple. More importantly, I can't picture the wedding planning without NV Entertainment. From the start they have a calming effect and you just know that as far as the music is concerned, its handled. If you are a nothing but the best kinda couple, look no further because Vinny is the best and they are the ones that can deliver. On the other hand if you're into keeping it simple they can meet your needs as well and they are worth every penny and so much more. They did our wedding Dec 10 but have treated us like family every step of the way since we hired them. The day of the wedding there was a couple hiccups with other vendors but Vinny made it unnoticeable to the guests. I have gotten soo many compliments about how he led the reception and how great the music was. The day of your event you want to be able to enjoy it and trust all the decisions you made leading up to it and trust me, NV Entertainment is the best decision.

Jacqueline · Married on 08/12/2017

I was very nervous about my wedding but this wedding duo made everything flawless! They knew what they were doing and not only did they DJ but they helped with the order of how everything should go. It took a lot off my mind and allowed me to enjoy my day so my husband and I could have a wonderful wedding! I would highly recommend them and hope they are able to make others days as wonderful as ours was!

Jackson · Married on 07/22/2017

It was an absolute pleasure to have this entertainment service at my brother's wedding. Not only was the DJ entertaining, he was also flexible and an awesome person to work with. He could interprete the mood and vibe of the room and adjust the music and events accordingly. Great people and great service.

maryann · Married on 07/22/2017

vinnie and his wife were amazing!! From the first conversation over the phone til he left the wedding!! My son's wedding was amazing and we owe it all to him. extremely professional yet seemed part of our family. We had a wide variety of ages at the wedding and reception and kept everyone well entertained. He was very patient with a nervous mother of the groom and made me feel at ease with every conversation. PLEASE do yourself a favor and have them as your special day entertainment. They were the best decision we made!! Thank you both from the bottom of our hearts for all you did and helping make our day perfect!! all our love Maryann James Matt Kyss Carter and of course jackson!!

Jo · Married on 07/22/2017

Vinnie and his wife Darlene were amazing. They helped to make my grandson wedding perfect. Vinnie is truly a professional he kept the wedding reception moving and everything on schedule. What a wonderful job he did for us!!!!

JOE · Married on 06/10/2017

The utmost professional DJ I have ever seen. When the air conditioner went out we panicked but not our DJ`s . The rolled with the punches and adapted to the situation . They kept the party rockin all night long. Very happy with them and will HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ALL.

Tom · Married on 04/28/2017

Vinnie was unreal. Best wedding reception thanks to Vin and his music. He was like family but better every step of the way. Made my little princess' wedding a dream come true. Guests were dancing ALL night. He knew just what to play and when to play it. He took requests but used great discretion. A definite for my next daughter's wedding. Vinnie is a no-brainer. Feel free to contact me for further details and reviews of this one of a kind DJ.
    Tom

Laura · Married on 04/28/2017

How can I even begin to describe how amazing NV Entertainment was at my wedding in April 2017. Vinnie and his company went above and beyond our expectations. The whole night was amazing, the dance floor was packed the whole night and the party did not stop. Vinnie was so great with communicating and was so easy to work with- he responded quickly to calls and emails and accommodated to our every wish. He makes you feel like you have known him for years and he is truly the best at what he does. Everyone at our wedding could not get over how much fun the wedding was and how great the music was at the wedding. The party simply DID NOT STOP. Every single song was a hit and every single guest complimented how great the DJ was. I would 10000% recommend anyone to use NV Entertainment. Trustworthy, reliable, professional, great price and the best in the business. You will not be disappointed and you will have the most amazing night of your life. Vinnie and NV Entertainment are the best around - look no further !!!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/26/2016

Nv entertainment is truly the best! When planning a wedding the details can be overwhelming. Thankfully picking our DJ was made so easy. The first time I spoke with vinny I knew we made the right choice. He is so down to earth, not pushy at all. He spent so much time explaining how he can make our day a memorable one. He made it feel as tho he was part of our family. The day of the wedding everything went off without a hitch. Nv was so professional and the music and lighting was on point. Everyone loved the music and had an amazing night all thanks to vinny and his team. I would give these guys 10 stars if it was an option. Thank you so very much for doing an awesome job!!!

Raizy · Married on 11/20/2016

Vinnie was wonderful, professional, and a pleasure to work with! He came early, had great ideas, helped calm me down when too many people started coming over, and most of all - did stellar work as our videographer! We even had a recap of our wedding to show our guests at the reception and will be receiving a lengthier one in a couple of days. The photographer loved working with him, and he went above and beyond what was expected of him. Definitely a great choice!!!

Kate · Married on 10/16/2016

They get booked up quickly, so if they're available, book them. You'll be thrilled. They were incredibly accommodating and flexible and worth every penny. They made sure that we were always at the center of attention, and made sure that we ate our dinner AND that it was warm. They paced the evening perfectly and even when things got a little off schedule were able to get everything back on track while ensuring that all our guests had a great time. They also perfectly encapsulated the mood that we wanted for each part of the evening.

Sue · Married on 10/02/2016

VINNIE AND NV ENTERTAINMENT ROCK!!!
    On 10/2/16 we had the pleasure of having NV Entertainment perform at our wedding. We were so impressed with Vinnie's professionalism, organizational skills and his outstanding personality and demeanor. His passion and love for the entertainment industry shows immensely through his work. Not only did he provide us with a worksheet, he took time out to meet with us and offer suggestions to make our day and choice of music a memorable one. He went above and beyond and because of his effortless dedication to his clients our night went smoothly without any glitches. We highly recommend this stand up guy who is true to his word and treats you like family. If you are looking for affordable reasonable rates, Vinnie and NV Entertainment is the one. No need to look any further. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for an evening, I consider, priceless!! Mr. Terry and Sue Smith

Joe · Married on 09/16/2016

The best there is. He even got people that don't dance on the floor...that's how good he is. We love him and would never think of using anyone else for our entertainment DJ. He made our wedding perfect!

Dom · Married on 07/31/2016

Don't look any further....this is the team. Treated our wedding like it was his own.......simply the best. Knew when to rock the house and when to take it down. Was always conferring with us on what was going on and what was the game plan.

chris · Married on 07/01/2016

Vinnie is simply amazing. He helped us set things up like as if it was his own daughters wedding! His dedication and attention to detail is absolutely astounding. NV made our dreams become reality.